Guest Blonde Babe
2 minutes ago, snapper said:

This makes me think naughty thoughts. 

Is it bad that I think naughty thoughts when I grab my thighs and feel how soft they’ve gotten 

Guest Blonde Babe
8 hours ago, bjhacker said:

Baby, hope school break has been relaxing, fun and fattening :)

It has been! School starts next Monday and tomorrow’s my birthday, so it’s gonna be a big celebration (at home)! 🥳🥳

16 minutes ago, Baby said:

It has been! School starts next Monday and tomorrow’s my birthday, so it’s gonna be a big celebration (at home)! 🥳🥳

Happy Birthday! Hope you get yourself a nice big cake all to yourself. :D 

Guest Blonde Babe
3 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Happy Birthday! Hope you get yourself a nice big cake all to yourself. :D 

I have to share my cake but I ordered myself a special treat that comes tomorrow... 😁😁

Guest Blonde Babe
44 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

You're going to come back to school, and you're gonna be big. Let us know what reactions or stares you get at your beautiful plump figure.

This semester is all online! I’ll be back on campus in September. That’s when I’ll get the real stares 😉

Just now, Baby said:

This semester is all online! I’ll be back on campus in September. That’s when I’ll get the real stares 😉

That's a shame, wasn't sure how Unis were doing it. Oh well, just means you'll be even chubbier and more jiggly in September.

14 minutes ago, Baby said:

IF they even recognize you after growing so big! They might just think you're the new fat girl that just enrolled...

Guest Blonde Babe

I sent a picture of my thighs and booty to some of my FWB on Snapchat and they were blown away. 😁😁 One asked, “How does it feel to be so thick?” I think he might be excited that I’m getting bigger. 

2 minutes ago, Baby said:

I sent a picture of my thighs and booty to some of my FWB on Snapchat and they were blown away. 😁😁 One asked, “How does it feel to be so thick?” I think he might be excited that I’m getting bigger. 

He'd be insane if he wasn't! 

Guest Blonde Babe

I treated myself to gourmet donuts for my birthday! My sister is making me a cake and we’re ordering a fuck-ton of sushi for dinner. Tonight we’re gonna sit on the deck and listen to good music while we drink! Today has been great so far!!! ☺️☺️☺️💞

54B615D0-A250-4D0C-851D-A82C20B00CBA.jpeg

Guest Blonde Babe

Gonna log off for the rest of the day. If you are interested in giving me a birthday present you can always treat yourself to one of my clips, or message me for other ways to surprise me! Love you guys x 💕

Guest Blonde Babe

Just want to say that you by no means have to buy a clip. I try not to advertise very much, it doesn’t feel genuine to ME, but I have no problem with those that post often on the newsfeed. I hope you guys appreciate the time I put into this forum (which I do not get paid for) and it makes me sad that interaction has fallen here since I’ve been off the leaderboard. It just makes me think that maybe those who are popular stay that way because people flock to them after seeing them on the leaderboard. Anyway, it’s a lovely day outside and I’m going to enjoy the sun. ❤️

Guest Tundrakyle

I'm sorry that your sad, but trust me when I say you still have great following and your thread is fantastic. We will always cheer you on!

Guest sweetzombiejesus
2 hours ago, Baby said:

Just want to say that you by no means have to buy a clip. I try not to advertise very much, it doesn’t feel genuine to ME, but I have no problem with those that post often on the newsfeed. I hope you guys appreciate the time I put into this forum (which I do not get paid for) and it makes me sad that interaction has fallen here since I’ve been off the leaderboard. It just makes me think that maybe those who are popular stay that way because people flock to them after seeing them on the leaderboard. Anyway, it’s a lovely day outside and I’m going to enjoy the sun. ❤️

Growing up in LA: Sickening catch 22 of social media 😕...~ You have to grab attention by the horns & feed it with all your soul & attention into submission, in order to get the recognition & love you (*generalized you, every poster, I mean*) dream & want & deserve... But that kind of swarming the feed for connection is ephemeral, and burns out, or burns the person out first. 

Connection outside of that takes mutual interests, like games, shows, movies, hobbies, (kinks), & personal appreciation about shit in eachother's lives. Mutual attraction helps; beyond that, it  all has to be *something* mutual... thanks for mutually loving your fans of this (kink) (🤣) is what I'm trying to say. 😭 And that it sucks that there's an ebb & flow of that love that appears to correlate with content 😕. It must hurt. I'm sorry. 

As a friend & a fan, I say with candidry... I adore you ❤️ & you're a loveable person to whom is very, *very* worthy of adoration :) . As a note: (Let me know if relatable?) Mental health w/ this kink is a garbage fire, without a partner. And quarantine is fucking gasoline...) Take care of you, yo. Eff this kink & curvage if it negatively effects *you*. Lolol... but I *for one* as a lust-filled fool, will miss your content 😅:)

Guest Blonde Babe
2 hours ago, sweetzombiejesus said:

Growing up in LA: Sickening catch 22 of social media 😕...~ You have to grab attention by the horns & feed it with all your soul & attention into submission, in order to get the recognition & love you (*generalized you, every poster, I mean*) dream & want & deserve... But that kind of swarming the feed for connection is ephemeral, and burns out, or burns the person out first. 

Connection outside of that takes mutual interests, like games, shows, movies, hobbies, (kinks), & personal appreciation about shit in eachother's lives. Mutual attraction helps; beyond that, it  all has to be *something* mutual... thanks for mutually loving your fans of this (kink) (🤣) is what I'm trying to say. 😭 And that it sucks that there's an ebb & flow of that love that appears to correlate with content 😕. It must hurt. I'm sorry. 

As a friend & a fan, I say with candidry... I adore you ❤️ & you're a loveable person to whom is very, *very* worthy of adoration :) . As a note: (Let me know if relatable?) Mental health w/ this kink is a garbage fire, without a partner. And quarantine is fucking gasoline...) Take care of you, yo. Eff this kink & curvage if it negatively effects *you*. Lolol... but I *for one* as a lust-filled fool, will miss your content 😅:)

I’m not going anywhere! I’ve definitely had a positive experience on Curvage, it’s my own insecurities bad self-image that affects me more than anything. 

Edited by Blonde Babe