Corona effect

vennie

I predict there will be an uptick in global obesity during 2020 because of Corona. 

Scenario:

Everyone is being asked to self isolate. Corona will take a while to subside. Gyms and all other establishments are closed. People have nothing to do other than to work from home and sit at home during the weekend and snack. 

Ie. By the end of 2020 global weight will have risen on average a good 20 pounds. 10 pounds for skinny bloggers, 50 pounds for already fat chicks :P

Mark my words!

Guest You're getting fat

Great mind thinks alike. I've been thinking that since the crisis started.

We've all in forced self-isoltion in my country, which sucks, of course, but it's going to be great in terms of fat watching once we can go out. I'm looking forward to a gym full of former fit babes with rolls flowing out of their too tight gym clothes.

Ha!  I think your numbers are a bit extreme, but I wouldn't be surprised if a number of our significant others/coworkers return to the outside world in a month with a bit more padding than before!  Personally, I can tell you my fiancée (who used to be very skinny but gained a significant beer gut in college) has definitely been putting aside her promises to "lose this college weight" lately.  Instead, the quarantine life has led to 24/7 snacking and plenty of movie nights with snacks and beer, and I would guess, more than a few extra pounds on that belly she's been trying to lose.

1088944847_IMG_1063copy.thumb.jpg.28c0cdcb9e57ca3f7025bedf161de75e.jpg

Self-isolation rocks. Now I've got an excuse to do what I do anyway. The biggest personal pain in the ass, aside from people dying and the economy turned upside down, is that all 3 of my gyms are closed. I like to keep tight tight while my lady is flabby flabby. She's just home playing video games and eating. :):):) I'm gonna go do some pushups, then hit up my buddy, who I know has dumbbells, a bench, barbells and such. I'll trade him weed for workouts! (My honey works in a dispensary and I have enough weed to last through 2025). :)

Happy isolating...

I was thinking about this all the time and im satisfied that i see this topic.Im staying home,safe, with my family for several weeks,being isolated from the rest society,as 3out of my 5 family members are considered high risk people if they get infected .And i do wish,when everything gets back to normal,all the women that i will meet and i know after weeks-monthes to be fatter.This will be epic. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest You're getting fat

Today was the first day people were allowed to exercize outside where I live. Lots of fat asses in spandex, which would still look fatter if it wasn't for the spandex. Wide hips with flat jiggly asses. Lots of pasty skin, one was even wearing a sports bra since it was unusually hot. Many girls were walking with their hands on their hips, obviously struggling with the new pounds.

Guest You're getting fat
On 5/2/2020 at 12:33 PM, You're getting fat said:

Today was the first day people were allowed to exercize outside where I live. Lots of fat asses in spandex, which would still look fatter if it wasn't for the spandex. Wide hips with flat jiggly asses. Lots of pasty skin, one was even wearing a sports bra since it was unusually hot. Many girls were walking with their hands on their hips, obviously struggling with the new pounds.

Day 2: Not a single slim ass in sight, at least on younger women. Every girl up to 40 sporting big wide asses, even if they were slim from the waist up. Most girls walking, not jogging.

Guest You're getting fat

Day 3

A college athlete running, panting loudly, with some jiggly belly action under her college vest. I wish she'd gone for the sports bra option.

A girl walking, wearing high-waisted black yoga pants and a black sports bra. She kept checking her pasty belly all the time, which she was obviously sucking in.

• 3 months later...