girlfriend in quarantine across the country finally showing off her chubby gut

Guest frankkjones

Amazing photos. She's got to be at least a little into it, going by some of the style... like resting her belly on the counter. That's hot, she's either enjoying it for her, or enjoying it for you. Both can lead to her feeling better about it all, which is good. Thanks for sharing!

Guest frankkjones

Keeps getting bigger and bigger... also turns out she is into being teased about how fat she’s getting but really does want to loose the weight 

69F24F51-AE30-49ED-927A-238098CDFE32.jpeg

C3E0C7D1-79E9-4FF3-A852-F5DA9588B11A.jpeg

0F860AAE-D1AA-46E7-8014-07CB32220686.jpeg

On 3/26/2020 at 5:38 AM, frankkjones said:

She's plumped up so much in the last few weeks...

IMG_5569.jpg

IMG_5557.jpg

IMG_5531.jpg

44 inches, thats quite big. She seems to be doing a great job in gaining, I guess she likes it more than just doing it for you.

Whats her favourite food and snacks?

You are one very lucky / unlucky man..... lucky that her body is so beautiful in proportions, her skin looks so soft, and  she is gaining for you and obviously liking it....unlucky because she is too far away......just have to keep sending take out and food /booze deliveries her way. While she may say she wants to lose it her actions speak otherwise.... she really doesnt because she is loving it, teasing you and  what it does to you....and making no effort to slow down the gaining. Very happy for  you both...thanks for sharing

• 2 weeks later...
Guest frankkjones
17 minutes ago, BellyFondler2 said:

All this sounds to me like she is looking for approval. If she weren't somewhat comfortable with her belly growth, she wouldn't be sending you so many pictures. I hope she keeps being comfortable!

I know she is... says showing off her gain turns her on but she desperately wants to loose weight and hates being the size she is now.