Ana Paula Onselen, großes brasilianisches Plus-Model

Guest Feistyhunts

2 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

God thats hot, her measurement tape is not long enough to reach around her hips

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSW5STyABEA/

Craaaazy hot. Good Lord.

Her exquisite belly is the real star of that video, LOL.

I swear...the pretext for this video is that she wants to offer advice on how to measure yourself in order to successfully order clothes online. Fine. But if she were trying to make a video to drive FAs wild, she could not do any better! That impish grin of hers make me wonder if she knows exactly the erotic blast she is creating with that video. She never seems to say much about FAdom, but one look at her Instagram feed would tell her that she has a huge number of male admirers who are *probably* not there for fashion tips...

• 4 weeks later...

That dress is actually too small for her...you can see it straining at the belly and hips. Which is gloriously hot, although I admit that I have a bit of thing for BBWs in dresses, LOL.

I do wonder if she is literally eating herself out of a job, though. She is approaching the border of being too big even for plus-size catalogues. What would be amazing is if she then decided to monetize her beauty by starting her own website.

5 hours ago, mal57 said:

Be happy that 90% of personal trainers get their certification off the back of a cereal box.

Thank the lord for these ineffective retards giving fat chicks the idea they're working on getting smaller :P

1 hour ago, Aurel said:

That dress is actually too small for her...you can see it straining at the belly and hips. Which is gloriously hot, although I admit that I have a bit of thing for BBWs in dresses, LOL.

I do wonder if she is literally eating herself out of a job, though. She is approaching the border of being too big even for plus-size catalogues. What would be amazing is if she then decided to monetize her beauty by starting her own website.

Like Onlyfans?

21 hours ago, Aurel said:

Well there are brands where Ana Paula already wouldn´t be able to work for right now because of her size, but Efraim Modas which she is modelling for here goes up to a size 70 and she´s a size 62 right now, besides they often seems to work with SSBBW models, like Leka Lopes and the read head who is on some of their most recent post, heck they even use Mayara Russi sometimes and she´s getting up there too size and weight wise.

But it is interesting to observe how the brazilian market has moved the last few years in terms of size diversity. like back in 2014 Mayara Russi for a bit had eaten herself out of her career when she go over 150 kg and up to 162 kg, Right now Mayara has to be close to 150 kg again yet has never been more successfull.

1 hour ago, DanishFan87 said:

Well there are brands where Ana Paula already wouldn´t be able to work for right now because of her size, but Efraim Modas which she is modelling for here goes up to a size 70 and she´s a size 62 right now, besides they often seems to work with SSBBW models, like Leka Lopes and the read head who is on some of their most recent post, heck they even use Mayara Russi sometimes and she´s getting up there too size and weight wise.

But it is interesting to observe how the brazilian market has moved the last few years in terms of size diversity. like back in 2014 Mayara Russi for a bit had eaten herself out of her career when she go over 150 kg and up to 162 kg, Right now Mayara has to be close to 150 kg again yet has never been more successfull.

This is a great point, and we can only hope that the visibility and advocacy of really fat models like Ana Paula and Mayara keeps pushing the boundaries of this market. Progress comes slowly, but it does seem to be coming. Here's hoping for more!

• Guest changed the title to Ana Paula Onselen, großes brasilianisches Plus-Model