Why fat girls rub their bellies so often.

ello11

8 hours ago, Dr. Feeder said:

I've asked a few feedees about this. Some of them find that their bellies become erogenous as they gain. It's really a kind of masturbation.

As a feeder, I concur... from what my overreligious-yet-sly first feedee let me hint about her on-and-off stuffing sessions, she used to found the ideation to pinch her softening waist or rubbing her curving belly quite pleasuring.

• Curvage Model
On 3/18/2020 at 10:02 AM, ello11 said:

Why fat girls rub their bellies so often. Are they enjoying or is it an unconscious gesture?

Thanks for your answers!

Probably the same reason you rub it 😉 but really - it feels so nice!! And with your hand on it you can feel the gurgling and rumbling when you're digesting! Or the sloshing from liquids! Right under my belly button or the space on my side where my belly folds over my hips is particularly erogenous for me

Guest Sweet Jujube

I like doing because it feels like I'm being fondled and it does become erogenous.
It's a lot better when someone does it on me, it makes me calm, makes me feel loved and excites me a lot more.