Batman76

DC Universe Overweight

356 posts / 79217 viewsLast Reply

Batman can only write when he isn’t patrolling Gotham at night... but then again, my personal theory is that he is actually Alfred because what else is a butler going to do unless Batman asks for something in particular? Explains the polished prose nicely

Actually Alfred documenting everything and getting Bruce caught would be a very interesting bat-cannon. And also, yes in the weight gain fiction universe too. Sorry pudge obsessed Batman, crime fighting Batman was in my life first. Of course, he WAS Adam West....

Gotta follow your passion and paycheck-- always check back in on this thread when I'm online, really one of my favorite WG stories I've read. The fast and loose tone you've cultivated while turning an entire universe into a horny playground is SO much fun. Best wishes to whatever you're working on now!

On 4/22/2021 at 1:45 AM, barrybondstwerk said:

Gotta follow your passion and paycheck-- always check back in on this thread when I'm online, really one of my favorite WG stories I've read. The fast and loose tone you've cultivated while turning an entire universe into a horny playground is SO much fun. Best wishes to whatever you're working on now!

Thanks, right now I need to update my coop with @SilverPathfinder (about 99 percent done...), Then finish the calling, then do a dc story for five hundred DA followers.