DC Universe Overweight

Batman76

• 2 months later...

I really enjoyed this chapters with Power Girl and her struggles, I wonder if eventually we'll get more of Diana (who has been very lucky with her extra pounds make her look by the way) and the Amazons though since I can imagine that it'll be awesome to read if it happens.

• 1 month later...

I'm really loving this story so far, this newest chapter was great by the way and I'll be waiting for more from both Power Girl and Wonder Woman (especially from the Amazon, it's interesting seeing her trying to be in denial as much as possible and I wonder when will she face the harsh reality of the situation).

Well things will definitely get "interesting" to say the least, I didn't expect that Ivy would hypnotize Power Girl and continue with her mission to fatten up the women of the entire world but it actually happened so now I'll have to wait and see how things continue from now on. Thanks for all your hard work!

• 2 weeks later...

Quite the turn of events to say the least, it seems like Harley has found a new toy in Power Girl who has a deeper kink than she knew about and Ivy's plan is still going smoothly for the moment. Now what both her and Harley don't know is that she still has a connection with Wonder Woman outside the Justice League and that may be their downfall, but I'll have to wait and see for that I guess (as a side note it was really sneaky of Harley to bargain with the "author" in such a way in the end 😋).

• 3 weeks later...

So I guess that Ivy will slim down in the near future, considering the level that she's reached it's for the best though and I guess that she and Harley will be somewhere in the chubby zone while the rest of the ladies continue to get rounder and softer...just a theory.

• 2 weeks later...

I've really been loving the past chapter and what there is of this one, the weight gains are just my cup of tea and the situation that this ladies are delightful with the descriptions  of belts popping, muffin tops etc...and the dialogue. Now I'll be waiting for the next part where it seems that Starfire will realize her new chub, Raven has most likely screwed things more for her waistline to be honest.

Well Starfire has turned out to be way more cunning than I previously thought to say the least, now Raven has been ensnared by the deliciousness while her friend has fun about it though I'll have to wait and see if this is permanent or not. I guess that the next one will be Donna, I'll see if she ends up in the same predicament or if she'll resist the temptation and recover her abs thar are currently hidden under her new jelly belly (something tells me that won't be the case though 😋).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Good chapter, maybe it's something that was referenced in the past but I'm not sure if I was supposed to know that Shiva was going to be in the cruise or not. Regardless it was quite the surprise and definitely a complication for Harley and the two piglets to proceed with their mission, I wonder if the assassin is on her own or if her new "partners" are involved in any of this (I sure wouldn't mind reading about Circe 😉).

Well it seems like things are about to get HEAVY for Harley after all, unfortunately for her and fortunately for us of course. Also Shiva really knows how to "dominate" for sure, she seems to have the clown on the palm of her hand and I'm all up for it (still wondering if she's the only one of her "team" in the cruise by the way).

• 4 weeks later...

Well the mission has been a success apparently, now let's see what has become of Harley (which I forgot that Shiva knows that she was one of the people behind this situation by the way, so I'm curious if that will be brought up or if the assassin will tell her "partners" that she has the clown on the palm of her hand).

• 3 weeks later...