DC Universe Overweight

Batman76

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, K-day said:

When are you planning on making next part of the story with shiva? 

Its actually going to be a little bit, my writing itch isn't too strong at the moment.

But the update list is going to be:

Amazons

Lois Lane

Lois Lane/Supergirl

Catwoman/Cass

Birds of Prey

Shiva and other bad girls

Titans.

Forgot, there'll also be a few suicide squad ones there too.

General Phillipus was worried.

Worry didn’t come too easily to the Amazon fighter. Phillipus trusted the curved edge of her sword against all of Themyscira’s enemies, the wisdom of her Queen in the island’s governance and the justice of the Olympian Gods for all else. But after an entire evening and night of her beloved monarch Hippolyta’s absence...the General worried.

“By the beauty of Aphrodite and the wisdom of Athena, where is she?” the towering woman wondered, callused fingers touched the golden horse head pommel of her blade.

Unease rippled through out the Amazonian city. Every one of its fair inhabitants knew their Queen and that she was one of the greatest warriors ever to live, a mere hurricane would be not but an inconvenience to her. Hippolyta’s vanishing made her sisterhood feel fear, had they pressed her too heavily with their demands?

“Hera, did I taunt her too much? I only did so out of love,” the general fretted, “Always she is beautiful, but she was so cute when she was so round and heavy...with her cheeks so puffy her eyes were piggish and her belly so big it touched her knees and she couldn’t even stand up but just kept begging for more food…”

Phillipus shivered from heel to hairline, her cheeks growing warm at the happy memory of that blessed nine months. But just as she remembered pleasure, so to did the Amazonian general feel fear. She and Hippolyta had had their tiffs and spats over the long, long millenia, but never had her golden haired Queen stayed away for so long.

“By Hera and Zeus, what could be holding her back?” the armored warrior mused as she paced the great balcony of the Amazon’s palace, “something must be wrong…”

Bunching her massive thighs, the dark Amazon leapt from the balcony, jumping several hundred feet and landing graceful as a hunting cat. Despite the damage from the storm, Phillipus had centuries of experience tracking and hunting. She was able to find the hoof prints of the Queen’s horse with ease, running along the trail faster than a loosed arrow.

“She chased an animal, a great boar and shot arrows at it...but she missed. Since when has Hippolyta ever missed?” the general asked herself, a cold, worried sweat going down her back despite the tropical heat of the morning.

Her dread grew when she found the Queen’s white charger, soaked and without its rider. Drawing her blade, Phillipus ran at breakneck pace through the heavy woodland, finding that the trail ended at the edge of a cliff, the foggy ocean stretching out beneath it.

“Did she fall? How, the Queen can fly…,” Phillipus said, dark eyes wide with fear.

Had the Queen been punished by the Gods? Had her powers been stripped from her somehow?

The muscular general, floated down the cliff, gasping in fear when she saw the split bow of the Queen. Hippolyta had used this weapon for centuries, it being abandoned and destroyed was surely a sign for the worse.

Phillipus was stirred from her worry by a strange noise, one she identified as a great predator consuming some slaughtered carcass:

“Munch, Munch, Gulp, Rip, Munch, Gulp, Burp!”

The general snarled, perfect teeth set in animalistic fury that some beast might be attacking, nay even consuming her Queen. It wasn’t until another cry came from the fog that she dared hope her monarch lived!

“ugh...Ugh...come here...help! Someone…,” Hippolyta’s voice came, sounding pained and confused.

That was all it took to set the General in motion. Glowering as a great, monstrous shape, larger than the Amazon’s city reared out of the fog, Phillipus jumped over it, finding one of the great ships of man’s world...and her Queen.

“Hip...Hi...Hippolyta?” Phillipus stammered as she hovered over the massed racks of cargo containers, eyes locked down onto the form that sat in the captain’s chair of the cargo ship.

The Queen of the Amazons remained an immensely tall and golden haired woman, long of leg and slim of arm. But her washboard belly with its proud abdominals was now an immense food baby, big enough to hold full term triplets and round as a ball. Naked as the day she was born, the Queen’s sex was blocked only by her swollen stomach, so huge her high breasts seemed ready to touch it. Those taut B cups looked curiously swollen, like they were prepared for a massive expansion, and her arms and what could be seen of her thighs seemed to have softened a hair, the compounds laced in Ivy’s addictive food having already undone a century’s worth of exercise.

“Oh...oh Phillipus, thank Bacchus and Aphrodite you’re *burp* here,” Hippolyta groaned, her perfect lips ringed with syrup and crumbs, a similar trail covering the freckles across her chest and abdomen, “I can’t get up…and my belly hurts...”

The flying warrior woman could only stare, trying to compare the angry, rail thin Queen of last night, furious that the Gods had commanded she sacrifice her warrior figure with this gluttonous ball of a woman before her.

“My Queen you’ve...what is this, what has happened to you?” Phillipus said, trying to tear her eyes off of Hippolyta’s immense stomach.

“Why, the will of the Gods has happened, a sign to me clear as the sun at noon,” the Queen yawned, patting her massive stomach, “Hera has said that our time as warriors has passed for now…”

“What...what do you mean?” the General said, sandals setting down on the deck next to her pinned monarch.

“I mean *urp* that our armor and weapons should be put away,” the blonde monarch burped, “it is time for us to take a softer track in life. I was wrong to reject the rites of Hera in my own pride, instead I must take it up with relish and to allow you your own pleasure in making me grow. Our sole concern should be pampering and plumping.”

Phillipus blinked, trying to understand the command coming from Hippolyta of all women, “Are you saying that…”

“That Hera has commanded us, as a people, to stop our militaristic conditioning and to...to indulge, to grow, to...could you get me another fruit pie?” Hippolyta asked, “I need you to fly me back to the palace. We will have, from this great bounty, a great feast for all of our people to bring in our new era. My hair is a mess and I’m covered in pie, I’ll need a hot bath first and a belly rub and…”

Hippolyta’s blue eyes locked on Phillipus’ dark ones, her pink tongue licking her plump lips, “I must be knocked up by the time we start feasting…”

Well that was a quick reversal of policy 😶

So Hippolyta ate so much that she looks pregnant with triplets 🤔 is it a superpower Amazon’s have to get stuffed, or is it something Ivy’s formula is doing? I haven’t read any Wonder Woman comics; all I know is Greek Mythology (which doesn’t mention this)

13 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Well that was a quick reversal of policy 😶

So Hippolyta ate so much that she looks pregnant with triplets 🤔 is it a superpower Amazon’s have to get stuffed, or is it something Ivy’s formula is doing? I haven’t read any Wonder Woman comics; all I know is Greek Mythology (which doesn’t mention this)

For me, I'm going with Ivy's food being primed to make the eater able to glut themselves to the max and the Amazons having extra strong muscles so they can hold an immense amount of food.

And unfortunately the wonder woman comics don't have any massive descents into hedonism. If they had a long running story line where she gets fat and marries an obese power girl, I'm sure they'd sell a million copies per issue.

• 3 weeks later...

Girlfriend and me were watching Harley Quinn TV Show last weekend. I randomly remembered this story and asked her a question.

“So, like, if Wonder Woman ever got thicc, what kind of shape do you think she’d be...?”

She thought about it for two seconds. “I think she’d still be strong... but with a giant ass.”

😲 “Me too!”

So anyway, this just shows how accurate Batman76’s writing is probably 

1 hour ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Girlfriend and me were watching Harley Quinn TV Show last weekend. I randomly remembered this story and asked her a question.

“So, like, if Wonder Woman ever got thicc, what kind of shape do you think she’d be...?”

She thought about it for two seconds. “I think she’d still be strong... but with a giant ass.”

😲 “Me too!”

So anyway, this just shows how accurate Batman76’s writing is probably 

WW having a giant ass is as it should be.

Going to be a bit before I can write on this

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, got the start of a new chapter up...

DCUO Chapter 36: Super Sized, Super MILF

Lois wasn’t entirely sure when she’d earned the nick name “Legs”.

It had been during High School probably, when the former runner had turned from skinny bean pole to fit, leggy knock out. She’d never called herself that and never asked anyone to call her that, but Lois had been extremely proud of her long, firm and shapely legs. The reporter had developed that perfect balance of firm muscle, feminine softness and alluring shape: her thighs had been long and smooth, with flat, hard quads and tight, smooth hamstrings tapering down to smooth knees and firm, full calves that tapered to slender ankles. Lois had always been proud of her ability to write up a story, run down a source and sniff out a lie, but she’d been proud enough of her glamorous gams to wear mini skirts and yoga pants well into her thirties…

It was kind of a shame she almost never used her legs anymore, Lois reflected, floating up onto the bathroom scale which groaned beneath her slippered feet. That terminal laziness was a side effect of her super powers wasn’t something she’d expected.

“Okay Smallville, tell me how fat I’ve gotten,” Lois sighed, staring at a slender and svelte picture of herself and her hunky alien husband on the bedroom wall.

“Lois, you look absolutely beautiful,” Clark told her, his office clothes bulging strategically to tell her he really meant it.

“Yes, I know, I’ve blown up into the fat cow of your dreams with udders that remind you of the farm,” Lois sighed, “and I also know that if my gut didn’t get in the way, this mountain range on my chest would. So just tell me the number…and I swear, if you’re fibbing about it being under 300lbs just so you can keep fattening me up and pampering me…”

Since finding out Lois had developed super powers, things had changed in the Lane-Kent household. Namely, the family’s matriarch was being waited on hand and foot. Her husband’s feeder tendencies were fully let loose without having to worry about Lois’ health, meaning that she was getting lots of late breakfasts in bed, mighty lunches drowning in grease and belt breaking dinners. All of this was on top of the now super powered reporter’s fattening job as a food critic.

Lois was certainly showing signs of packing on the pounds. Despite the curvaceous Kryptonian genes that had rewritten Lane’s being, she’d long passed the point from thicc and padded to voluputiously obese. Wearing just a thin bath robe, its belt barely able to tie about her thick, soft just barely hour glass thanks to her boob and hip measurements waist. Gigantic hooters pressed at the lilac fabric, literally gravity defying orbs larger than Lois head, enough to break the back of a lesser woman. Her hips had gotten broad enough that the driver’s seat of her car was running out of room, while her ass was swelling out so round that Lane had to hunch over in her old Prius lest her lustrous raven locks hit the ceiling.  Lois’ increased height of 6’2 had given her legs an extension in both length and shapeliness, but enough fat was sticking to them that her thighs now slapped together.

“Lois, I’d never lie to you,” Clark told her, the Super Man walking over in his most heroic pose, unnecessarily pressing tight to his very soft wife, “but we should really get you to the fortress. Its odd you haven’t developed X-ray vision yet, we need to do a full test on your abilities…”

“Maybe tonight, I’m busy today...and going to get busier…,” Lois cooed at his touch, her hand reaching out and gripping his shaft with enough force to break an air craft carrier, “a lot busier…”

‘I...unnnnnnn,” the last son of Krypton gasped, eyes rolling back behind his unnecessary glasses, both impressed and gratified at the amount of force his wife could not put out, “see we’ve got three minutes until I need to be at work and the kids are gone, plenty of time…you’re 299lbs by the way…”

“Perfect, I’m below my cut off weight,” Lois grinned, referencing the 300lbs she’d set as an absolute limit for her weight, “and I know a snack that’ll keep me under that…”

The obese reporter didn’t quite bend low, as much as rise off of the scale, hover horizontally and descend towards her husband’s waist. It turned out that Lois loved flying under her own power, the exhilarating woosh or the gentle float, and despite the super strength and good health she’d gotten from the myserious infusion of Kryptonian DNA, she was still a very obese woman who didn’t like putting unnecessary pressure on her knees. Not that those thoughts could find room in a head that was pretty much obsessed with what was in her husband’s pants. She used a little burst of super speed to get Clark’s pants down but other than that kept everything in real time.

Super durability extended to suppressing her gage reflex, which Lois was fairly grateful for as she took the whole shaft into her throat. Lane sucked and licked and moaned along the shaft, floating her body back and forth, looking up to lock eyes with Clark. Once upon a time, Clark didn’t used to allow her to do blow jobs, he had phenomenal self control but a blow job could easily allow that to slip and paint the wall with Lois’ brains. But now that she was just as durable, Lane made up for fifteen years of lost time and got Clark sucked off in a few minutes.

“Fuucckkk, how does it taste good?” Lois swallowed, licking her lips, “Kryptonian bullshit. You’re like fucking catnip to me since I’ve gotten powers, do you know that? I spent an hour writing a review for a steak house yesterday and wrote “Clark’s dick” five hundred and fifty three times in a row.”

“Lois, you’re so immensely beautiful. Everything you do seems designed to try and turn me on,” Clark told her, looking down at her purple eyes.

“That’s because I’m trying to turn you on, just like you’re trying to make me more immense,” Lois snorted, eyes glancing at the clock, “now you need to get into the office before Perry blows a heart valve. I’m gonna take a nap and then go review this new Italian place with Kara.”

“Really it doesn’t seem fair that you get to have an asynchronous schedule,” Superman told her, zipping up his still stiff member, “but what about you?”

“Well, maybe if you wrote a story that won a pulitzer instead of running off to save cats from trees. And I earned the extra perks with this job too,” Lois pointed out snidely, stuffing an errant boob back into her bathrobe, “my reviews are the most viewed articles in the paper’s history and probably responsible for a lot of split pants in the tri-state area. So what about me?”

“No Lois, what about you?” Clark asked her pressing her up against the wall hard enough the timber’s groaned, planting hard, biting kisses down her soft chest.

“Fuck...you get to work,” Lois moaned, pressing him back, across the room and into the opposite wall knocking over a few framed pictures at the rattling impact, “then tonight, after you cook dinner and clean up, if there aren’t any cats or continents to save we go to the fortress. You can run your pervert alien tests on me there and then...then you can make it up to me, with interests.”

“Are you serious?” Clark asked her.

The thing Lois had soon found out about the Superman from Krypton, was that he really was as deeply truthful, earnest and good as he presented himself. He didn’t feel jealous, he didn’t feel put upon and didn’t act pridefully over the species that was as ants to him. He was humble and kind and did everything he did because he couldn’t stand to see people be hurt.

That didn’t stop his eyes from having a lustful gleam as she answered:

“I’m knocked up cheerleader serious. I’m knocked up cheerleader valedictorian who’s lost her full academic and athletics scholarship because she’s too fat to cheer and too dumb from baby brain serious,” she groaned into his ear, switching to a molasses thick southern accent, “You’re gonna have to support me, I can’t make my paycheck from the pie shop stretch enough to cover no youngin, not since math got so hard...”

Clark gave another groan, regaining what little hardness he’d lost immediately. Lois snickered, pulling away from him and hovering over the bed.

“Keep it in your pants smallville, you’re gonna have to wait…,” Lois chided him, settling her plump hips onto the groaning bed, “Now get out of here, I have to look at you too much longer I’ll need to use a jackhammer on my clit to get through the day…”

Clark laughed and kissed her cheek like they were just starting to date in the 50s, like she hadn’t just blown him, and departed in a woosh of air. Lois counted to five, enough time for him to easily get to the Daily Planet and then added another five seconds for him to get to his desk. She knew that he typically kept an ear out for her, so the reporter turned on a fan despite the coolness of the day and started a Black Canaries’ song on her phone to cover up the noise.

“Fuck, thought he’d never leave,” Lois groaned to herself, at last able to stop sucking in her stomach.

It had been months since Lois had done any sort of ab work out besides eating herself sick, but thanks to her super strength her abs were among the planet’s stronger forces.When clenched tight, they made the reporter seem to have a lusciously thick yet still manageably flat waist. But when relaxed...well, Lois had certainly earned the bulging beer gut that almost reached as far as her heaving boobs. The knot of her bathrobe tore like paper before the minor fat avalanche, her belly now resting on her thighs. Floating up and grabbing a hand mirror, Lois let her plump feet land on the scale and stopped flying, her full weight resting on the cold metal.

The scale groaned, flashing an “Over Limit” message.

“Ugh, that hayseed bastard would never let me hear the end of it if he knew I got too fat for the scale,” the rotund reporter sighed to herself, “I’m over 350!”

Lois still wasn’t sure how she’d developed a Kryptonian physiology. Nor did she know why certain powers, such as super senses, hadn’t arrived as well but she certainly knew she didn’t have a Kryptonian metabolism. Since confessing her powers to her husband, and stuffing herself all day for her job, Lois had been steadily inflating, blasting past the limit she’d set for herself as “too fat”. Lois had kept promising herself she’d cut back and slim down, all the way down to her lean, fit college weight just to flaunt how skinny she was and how in control of herself she was to Clark...but between how good the feeding sessions felt and how little actual control she had around food and how totally physically lazy she was getting, had kept pushing it off until she had to weigh at least 350lbs.

“Miserable feeder pervert hayseed Kansas bastard,” Lois grumbled looking at her portly profile, one hand bouncing and jiggling her soft, succulent gut and the other pulling a stashed candy bar box from her lingerie draw, plump fingers pulling the last remaining King Size snickers from it, “if it wasn’t for him I’d have abs I could iron a shirt on…”

The candy bar was gone in a heart beat, which didn’t stop Lois gluttonous belly from grumbling, even though Clark had hand fed her a hearty breakfast in bed with half a dozen fried eggs, a slab of bacon, six pieces of buttered toast and a short stack of pancakes that morning. Lane’s stomach capacity was staggering and her gluttony absolute, she was never not hungry anymore, which she had to admit was probably contributing somewhat to her staggering weight gain.

“Maybe I shouldn’t have bet him that I’d wear a cow print bra and no panties if he got me over 320,” Lois grumbled, digging through her dresser to find a handful of clothes that fit.

What had been a pair of designer plus size jeans snipped into cut offs managed to get up Lois’ thick stems fairly easily and she only somewhat had to suck her gut in to get them buttoned. A designer plus size tube top did fit over her gigantic boobs, although the cleavage it gave was deep enough to lose a small dog in and if she got cold, well, eyes would be in danger. Lois shrugged on a jean jacket that couldn’t button and just barely fit her thick arms, getting into shoes she hoped matched each other by feel and giving her gleaming hair a quick brush in the mirror. The reporter furiously brushed her shining, lustrious mane, seeing in her reflection a young woman of about twenty, every sign of advancing middle age banished along with her jawline, thigh gap, waistline and view of her feet.

“If Smallville knew he got me up to 350lbs and pregnant again, he’d be so fucking smug I’d have to kill him,” Lois fumed, glaring to realize her triple chin was now a prominent feature on the border of calving a fourth chin, “he turned me into a fat, pregnant cow who forgot to put on underwear before I go to have a second breakfast because I’m too hungry to wait two hours to gorge myself on Italian...”

A heart beat later and Lois was standing before the cache register of a just opened Anonymous Donut Bakery about fifty miles away. The blonde girl behind the counter, an ex-cheerleader turned seriously chunky after accidentally being infected with Ivy’s virus and whose subsequent exposure to Anonymous doughnuts was making her huge, yelped to see the stunningly gorgeous, immensely tall, stupefyingly stacked and very fat woman who’d appeared from nowhere and was breathing a little hard. Lois didn't know it, but her frequent use of super speed to get to more food faster was actually burning quite a few calories, making her weight gain just ludicrous and not totally ridiculous.

“Hi, I’ll take one of each flavor,” Lois said, gesturing at the wide display of donuts in the display case, “for here.”

The clerk was used to big orders by big people, but Lois’ hypnotic looks and biting demand made her hesitate. The ex-cheerleader had begun embracing body positivity, thanks to Ivy's virus, back when she'd been just slightly flabby, so seeing this huge titted, over fed fertility goddess of a woman pop out of nowhere and make demands was short circuiting the poor young woman's brain.

“We’ve got nearly fifty flavors…,” the clerk said timidly.

Superman would never use his powers to intimidate a civilian, and was as incapable of being rude to a waiter as lead was incapable of penetrating his skin.

But Lois wasn’t her husband. She was infamously rude, pushy and demanding...and now eating for two on top of it.

“Yes, I know. I went to school in the city, so I can count,” Lois said, leaning across the counter, forgetting to suck in her gut and letting the tan flesh spread over the glass as she grabbed the woman’s lapels and lifted her to her face, the woman nearly drowning in Lois’ stupefying cleavage, “so put them into four boxes of a dozen and get me an XXL Latte with extra whipped cream and caramel because I am hungry and my period is late and did I mention I was hungry?”

1 hour ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I missed this story and it’s wonderful to see it back. I also missed Lois. So... what I’m wondering is what supergirl has been up to? She’s probably still insecure despite everything 

Oh yes, very. She's not feeling so super... Which will come into play next chapter...

56 minutes ago, Jakichan said:

Love it! Hope we get an update on Selina soon

Gonna be a little bit, but the will be a whole lot of her to see at the wayne enterprises office

Time to see how poorly super girl is taking being obese and powerless...and how Lois deals with the great responsibilities of being super powered and huge...

“Kara, you *gulp* feeling okay?” Lois said through a mouthful of mashed potatoes that had enough butter in it to cause an olympic sprinter to have a heart attack, “You’ve barely touched your food!”

The super powered reporter and her adopted daughter were in the trendiest new restaurant in Metropolis, a Steakhouse serving synthetic beef at massive portions. It was a side project of Poison Ivy, the immobilized dryad running the carbon sink restaurant from her luxurious apartment, and the plant based meat was ecologically sound, highly healthy and incredibly calorie rich (although the sides were a different story and the butter was full cholesterol…). 

The manager was thrilled that famed food critic Lois Lane was visiting and was serving her and her daughter every single dish on the menu for free.

“I’m *urp* just a bit full right now, I’ll be okay in a minute…,” Kara groaned, setting back and wiping sweat off of her forehead.

The pair were sat in a booth built for those of size, with plenty of seat room for massive asse, wide gaps for huge bellies and reclining seats to allow massively stuffed bellies room to relax. Lois looked fresh as a daisy, apart from some sauce on her lips and cleavage there wasn’t a clue that she’d emptied thirty five plates. Thanks to the incredible strength of Lois’ Kryptonian stomach muscles and abdominal tract, that mountain of food had been compressed and compacted down to a fist size lump already being rapidly digested. Despite all of that fare and the fifty donuts she’d scarfed down on top of breakfast but three hours earlier, the gluttonous milf’s pampered paunch still rumbled with hunger. The alterations to Lois’ impulses from Ivy’s virus had combined with an existing drive to succeed, making Lane a perfect glutton. And while blowing up like a balloon, her super strength and speed was actually burning plenty of calories and limiting the damage purely to cosmetic, if one didn’t like the now towering reporter’s gigantic curves.

“Are you sure sweety? You only had ten courses! You look like you’re going to faint and you’ve gotten so pale!” the sunkissed reporter asked with motherly concern as vast as her bosom.

“Just *urp* real full. And I stayed up too late last night studying,” Kara groaned, leaning back and pushing her thick glasses up her nose, “It’s getting harder now that I’m *urp* depowered…”

“Oh Kara, this is temporary. I’m sure you’re going to snap out of it soon, now try some tiramisu, you’ve only had three helpings…,” Lois said, piggishly looking at the next tray of burgers, steaks and various potato products coming to further engorge her boobs.

“I’m not sure it is…,” Kara muttered while her step mother chowed down on her latest 10lbs of food.

The Maid of Steel’s fragile self esteem had been shaky after discovering her mild initial weight gain. And it had been near shattered after screwing up saving Wonder Woman and Power Girl on Crete months earlier. Kara hadn’t just fucked up in breaking the rules of the mystical eating contest, she hadn’t just gained fifty pounds to boot and burst out of her already snug costume, she’d made Diana and Karen fatter too! Her self confidence in being a heroine, the self trust and love that let Kara access the amazing abilities she had under a yellow sun, had stumbled, faltered and snapped. And not just the little stutters she’d had previously, Kara hadn’t spent a moment super in months.

The repercussions of this were grave, beyond the loss of her super strength, speed and durability.

Kara’s platinum blonde hair was now dishwater blonde at the tips and dull brown everywhere else. Her dazzling blue eyes had dulled to hazel while degrading down to 20/100, necessitating thick glasses. Sunkissed skin was milky pale and she was having a slight acne flair up on her nose. Worse, the speed of thought her energized state had allowed had faded too, leaving her just an intelligent young woman instead of someone who could solve impossible math in heart beats. Her frequent anxiety attacks made it hard to breath, thankfully human inhalers helped her out and the anxious girl had six on her person or purse at all times.

Super Girl’s mental state wasn’t the best either. She was depressed at the loss of potential power, dreaming of flight and waking up pinned to her bed by her bulk. An anxiety problem had become more severe, Kara now feeling fearful over any potential damage of her frail body. She felt tired all the time, sleeping far more than she needed and berating herself too much for giving up…

But food was at least a comfort, as any one with eyes could tell looking at Supergirl.

“I guess I’ll have some of that tiaramusu…,” she decided, leaning up with a grunt, feeling her skirt button drive into her stomach with still shocking pain, making the depowered alien collapse back into her seat, “could you *ugh* slide it over…”

“Of course sweety, you shouldn’t strain yourself!” the morbidly obese Lois smiled, sliding over 24 oz of fattening desert to Kara’s reach.

The once super strong girl winced at the heaviness of the desert, but soon had the cup resting on her swollen gut and a spoon merrily transferring its gooey goodness to her lips.

Like every woman hit early by Ivy’s virus, Kara was quite obese. Unlike her aunt (or Harley and Ivy, or Power Girl and Wonder Woman, or Oracle and the Birds of Prey or Catwoman or Starfire or most other heroines), feederism wasn’t blowing the retired heroine up. But she still had plenty of calories coming in from over sized meal portions, anonymous snacks, comfort eating over losing her powers, comfort eating over being fat, comfort eating over her studies suddenly being hard and sleep eating whenever the late night meal pinning her to her bed was digested enough to move.

It was no surprise Kara weighed nearly as much as her 350lb Aunt Lois, despite being a foot shorter.

A delicate face had gone round as the pies she’d gorged on, Kara’s cheeks chubby as a chipmunks and her four chins wobbling whenever she breathed (usually from her mouth). Her graceful neck had disappeared, buried by jowls and pillowy shoulders. Once lean, firm arms were now engorged pythons thick as her old waist, the fat sacks of her upper arms hanging over her elbows while her forearm fat enroached on her wrist. 

High, small breasts should have been blossoming into specimens as pert and immense as Power Girl’s had been, but thanks to the lack of Kryptonian powers, Kara only had a D cup and an E cup that had both lost the same fight to gravity the rest of her had. Her ass was flat as one of the two dozen pancakes she had for breakfast, perhaps smooshed to the sides by her sedentary life style as she got less than 2K steps a day. She had plenty of cellulite to make up for its flatness and it merged well with her lumpy thighs.

Graceful, slim legs had taken plenty of damage. Thanks to Kara’s gain there wasn’t a set of female Kryptonian ankles anywhere, her own transformed into meaty cankles. Her thighs were thick, flabby and heavy with varicose veins, while her knees groaned audibly whenever she went so much as near a stair case. The annoying ** weakness was bad enough her room had been moved down stairs at the Kent Household, the nearness to the kitchen not helping matters.

But while the rest of the once lean survivor of Krypton was unrecognizably flabby, it was the anxious not blonde’s previously pristine waist that stole the show. Kara’s gut would have been as big around as she was tall, if it hadn’t plunged into an apron of belly fat. Her other self Karen Starr would have had a similar gut if she wasn’t pregnant with quads, but without that inner inflation the younger Kryptonian’s belly sagged down to just above her knees when standing. Sitting down, as she was now, it collapsed into three distinct folds, the lowest having a hint of bifurcation she hadn’t noticed.

Kara did her best not to look in the mirror anymore.

Ivy’s virus was still considering the weak woman as being powered due to her being an alien, so she wasn’t getting the chubby loving perk. And unlike Lois who, thanks to having feederism sex four or five times a day, was having chubby chasing literally fucked into her psyche, Kara was single. The poor obese blonde girl’s self esteem was at record lows as she finished the fattening desert, her one comfort the fact that she was Kryptonian still on the inside and thus proof against heart disease and diabetes.

“So, as you know we’re going to have another addition to the species,” Lois told her after polishing off yet more food, enough that the obscenely stacked MILF had decided to let her belt and actual, very rounded paunch out, its turgid surface pressing the table at an angle and straining her snug black skirt and red blouse, “and its going to cause some big changes at home, specifically concerning you...”

Kara’s no longer so blue eyes bulged in fear, “You...oh no...you aren’t kicking me out are you? I don’t know if I could balance a job and school and I don’t have any experience, oh no oh please…”

Lois sighed, leaning forwards and making the table groan as her immense breasts hit it, “Kara, sweety, we’re not kicking you out, so don’t panic and don’t breathe so hard. I was talking that since I’m going to be putting on some weight, we can get some of my hand me downs altered for you…”

Kara relaxed...mostly, putting her hands on her hoody covered upper torso. The once smart and stylish girl now tried to hide herself inside over sized hoodies and sweats, an increasingly difficult task as despite most of Metropolis’ female population being borderline obese anymore, Kara was a hundred pounds ahead of the curve, the college’ store barely getting purple and white sweats big enough to cover her corpulence. Her lower gut fat hung out of her skin tight sweats at all times, actually getting tan lines.

“Oh, that’s nice but I’m happy with my clothes…,” Kara muttered half heartedly.

A frown crossed Lois’ face, the reporter going into full mom mode, “No, you used to be a little fashionista and I haven’t seen you out of sweats in months! I know your powers are depressing you sweety, but until you can accept its okay for you to be a...bigger girl, then they won’t come back!”

A flush crossed Kara’s pale, bloated features, something beyond despair and hunger appearing in her stomach, “Well, have you?”

“Have I what?” Lois asked, starting in on her own 12th plate of desert, having had the rest of the desert menu already and gone down to the brownie.

“Accepted you’re a big girl?” Kara said to her aunt, gesturing at Lois exposed gut.

It was Lois’ turn to blush, for her red blouse and black skirt were about to pop off of her. The reporter looked like a plus size model on a binge, her gut big enough to ruin her over inflated hourglass and her ass so fat it was interfering with shutting the door of her prius.

“Well...yes, I have,” Lois said, surprising herself, “Lane women get bigger when we get older and I...got bigger ahead of schedule. And I’ve found out that its not nearly as bad as I thought, in fact I wouldn’t go back if I could. I like being big, I like feeling huge and that every eye is on me and I can feed every desire without a problem. And yes, your cousin’s preferences helped, don’t make that grossed out face at me! He helped out a lot with me accepting myself, even though I won’t give him the satisfaction of knowing he’s turned me into an obese, pregnant cow…”

“Ewww,” Kara said, sticking out her tongue, “I used to change his diapers, please don’t put that image into my head.”

“Please, when you find someone who likes you for what you are and can be, I want to hear all about it. There’s enough robins and batgirls and other side kicks, and well, non capes as well, for you to get someone who loves you. No pressure, but remember you’re still quite a catch,” Lois lectured.

“For whalers, maybe,” Kara muttered, crossing flabby arms over her small chest.

“Beauty is in our actions,” the dazzlingly gorgeous Lois said, accidentally gesturing at her immense chest, “and relationships. You must have someone you like…”

Kara’s eyes had been going from her aunt’s cleavage to the last 24oz glass of tiaramasu. Lois purple nailed finger had been spinning it around, toying with the glass.

“What, what are you doing?” the obese ex-heroine asked.

“Just getting a quote, old reporter trick,” Lane smiled, “if you tell me, I’ll give you this desert…”

Food always won out with Kara, and did so quickly.

“Fine, its...this girl who goes to Metropolis U with me. We’re kinda friends, we used to hang out a bit before...before I got big…,” Kara admitted bashfully.

“Oh that’s wonderful, have you asked her out?” Lois asked, signalling the waiter for her 8th basket of bread sticks.

“I don’t even know if she likes girls. Or fat girls, she’s super fit. Even with everyone blowing up she’s skinny, mostly,” Kara said, “which isn’t surprising as she’s a track captain and well, this is identity spilling but she’s…”

Something about ‘everyone blowing up’ almost set off Lois investigative reporter skills. It was true that none of the women in the vast dining hall that echoed with belches and ripping seams weighed less than 250lbs, in fact Lois hadn’t seen a woman in metropolis who wasn’t fat in quite a while. The thinnest woman she’d seen in a while was Kory Anders dancing in a bikini advertising the delicious Anonymous brand bakery and even that once rail lean woman was soft and thicc, with a starter belly and thick thighs. Even most non cape men were blowing up, although that was more of a new standard of chubby chasing rather than the effects of anonymous which was rather bland to men.

But the pieces that something was wrong didn’t come together due to Kara’s next sentence.

“Wonder Girl…,” her niece finished.

Lois’ purple eyes bulged outwards in immediate anger.

“She’s...she’s what?” Lois hissed.

Unlike Clark who didn’t have a jealous bone in his body, Lois’ entire skeleton was jealous. Years ago, back when the reporter wasn’t even dating either of Clark’s identities beyond flirtation, the shitty tabloid that was the Daily Sun had speculated that Superman and Wonder Woman were dating. Never mind that Lois had later found it wasn’t true or that Diana Prince was gay as a rainbow flag parade or that Lois was the only woman under a 25 BMI clark could ever get hard for, just the mention of the word Wonder set Lois off. Her recent desire to interview the now obese Amazon warrior princess stemmed from making sure it wasn’t a move on her personal alien fuck boy as much as it was pushing the size positive angle Lois had envisioned.

“Um, Wonder Girl…,” the cowardly Kara gulped, “her names Cassie and she’s studying archaeology…”

Lois frowned at the terrified look on her now craven step daughter’s face. Maybe she was a bit too intense. And its not like Wonder Girl was Wonder Woman...she was pretty sure...but anyway…

‘That’s great! I just want to make sure you get some powers back in you before you get involved with a cape,” Lois smiled, “trust me, getting kidnapped every day isn’t fun. I used to carry a beretta around before I made room for candy bars the attempts happened so often…”

It was then of course, that the restaurant doors were blasted in. 

A dozen men in power armor with too much testosterone, too many guns and too little brains swarmed in, bearing the flag of the criminal syndicate known as Intergang.

“Everyone in this place is now a hostage until Superman gives himself up!” the largest armored thug roared.

“Are you shitting me?” Lois groaned, quickly running through her options.

With her powerset, handling a dozen armored goons was going to be easy, even though she was weighed down by an extra 230ish lbs and a first trimester pregnancy. But the restaurant had cameras set up everywhere, she could see fifteen in the dining room alone. Why it had so many she had no idea (really it was so Ivy could easily masturbate as she watched people eat from multiple angles) but if she started throwing people around, well there would be questions that blew her identity and Clarks sky high.

And Lois would be damned if she’d let the Pullitzer committee revoke her first prize on interviewing Superman just because she’d later married him, the hacks. And Superman, Lois realized, was off world today. Meaning that if this lasted long enough her 5th grade son was going to skip class to bust heads and she'd be damned if she had to explain a truancy to the principal again. The only other super in sight was Kara who was having to be helped out of her seat anymore and had been caught browsing mobility scooter sites, the maid of steel had clearly rusted to uselessness.

No, the lives of herself, her niece, her unborn child and everyone in this feasting hall were in the thick, soft, manicured hands of Lois Lane...

“I’ve got a plan, don’t worry,” she whispered to Kara as the gunmen began the laborious task of getting the obese patrons out of their booths, “do you still have your super girl costume inside that lipstick in your purse?”

The lipstick costume container was a godsend to the female crime fighter population back when they’d been in shape enough to fighter. Made by the Atom, it shrank costumes down to a tiny size and then enlarged them at a snap, letting heroines carry their suits at all times.

“Uh yeah, but Lois...it’s from when I was a size ten…,” Kara gulped, looking at her aunt.

Lois looked down at herself. She’d stopped asking what the number on her sizes was but given how her boobs were bigger than her head, her gut was almost too big to fit behind the wheel and her car door had a dent where it slammed into her invincible hip fat, she doubted she was within twenty sizes of a size ten. Still, it might help disguise her, she reflected as she pressed her stomach out as far as it would go, her thick lap disappearing beneath the bulge.

“Well, I’ll make it work…” Lois admitted as the guards pulled them from their booth, not recognizing they were kidnapping Superman’s girlfriend due to her tripling in size, “Excuse me, terrorists? Hi, pregnant woman here who needs to use the bathroom, I think my water is about to break…”

3 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Time to see how poorly super girl is taking being obese and powerless...and how Lois deals with the great responsibilities of being super powered and huge...

“Kara, you *gulp* feeling okay?” Lois said through a mouthful of mashed potatoes that had enough butter in it to cause an olympic sprinter to have a heart attack, “You’ve barely touched your food!”

The super powered reporter and her adopted daughter were in the trendiest new restaurant in Metropolis, a Steakhouse serving synthetic beef at massive portions. It was a side project of Poison Ivy, the immobilized dryad running the carbon sink restaurant from her luxurious apartment, and the plant based meat was ecologically sound, highly healthy and incredibly calorie rich (although the sides were a different story and the butter was full cholesterol…). 

The manager was thrilled that famed food critic Lois Lane was visiting and was serving her and her daughter every single dish on the menu for free.

“I’m *urp* just a bit full right now, I’ll be okay in a minute…,” Kara groaned, setting back and wiping sweat off of her forehead.

The pair were sat in a booth built for those of size, with plenty of seat room for massive asse, wide gaps for huge bellies and reclining seats to allow massively stuffed bellies room to relax. Lois looked fresh as a daisy, apart from some sauce on her lips and cleavage there wasn’t a clue that she’d emptied thirty five plates. Thanks to the incredible strength of Lois’ Kryptonian stomach muscles and abdominal tract, that mountain of food had been compressed and compacted down to a fist size lump already being rapidly digested. Despite all of that fare and the fifty donuts she’d scarfed down on top of breakfast but three hours earlier, the gluttonous milf’s pampered paunch still rumbled with hunger. The alterations to Lois’ impulses from Ivy’s virus had combined with an existing drive to succeed, making Lane a perfect glutton. And while blowing up like a balloon, her super strength and speed was actually burning plenty of calories and limiting the damage purely to cosmetic, if one didn’t like the now towering reporter’s gigantic curves.

“Are you sure sweety? You only had ten courses! You look like you’re going to faint and you’ve gotten so pale!” the sunkissed reporter asked with motherly concern as vast as her bosom.

“Just *urp* real full. And I stayed up too late last night studying,” Kara groaned, leaning back and pushing her thick glasses up her nose, “It’s getting harder now that I’m *urp* depowered…”

“Oh Kara, this is temporary. I’m sure you’re going to snap out of it soon, now try some tiramisu, you’ve only had three helpings…,” Lois said, piggishly looking at the next tray of burgers, steaks and various potato products coming to further engorge her boobs.

“I’m not sure it is…,” Kara muttered while her step mother chowed down on her latest 10lbs of food.

The Maid of Steel’s fragile self esteem had been shaky after discovering her mild initial weight gain. And it had been near shattered after screwing up saving Wonder Woman and Power Girl on Crete months earlier. Kara hadn’t just fucked up in breaking the rules of the mystical eating contest, she hadn’t just gained fifty pounds to boot and burst out of her already snug costume, she’d made Diana and Karen fatter too! Her self confidence in being a heroine, the self trust and love that let Kara access the amazing abilities she had under a yellow sun, had stumbled, faltered and snapped. And not just the little stutters she’d had previously, Kara hadn’t spent a moment super in months.

The repercussions of this were grave, beyond the loss of her super strength, speed and durability.

Kara’s platinum blonde hair was now dishwater blonde at the tips and dull brown everywhere else. Her dazzling blue eyes had dulled to hazel while degrading down to 20/100, necessitating thick glasses. Sunkissed skin was milky pale and she was having a slight acne flair up on her nose. Worse, the speed of thought her energized state had allowed had faded too, leaving her just an intelligent young woman instead of someone who could solve impossible math in heart beats. Her frequent anxiety attacks made it hard to breath, thankfully human inhalers helped her out and the anxious girl had six on her person or purse at all times.

Super Girl’s mental state wasn’t the best either. She was depressed at the loss of potential power, dreaming of flight and waking up pinned to her bed by her bulk. An anxiety problem had become more severe, Kara now feeling fearful over any potential damage of her frail body. She felt tired all the time, sleeping far more than she needed and berating herself too much for giving up…

But food was at least a comfort, as any one with eyes could tell looking at Supergirl.

“I guess I’ll have some of that tiaramusu…,” she decided, leaning up with a grunt, feeling her skirt button drive into her stomach with still shocking pain, making the depowered alien collapse back into her seat, “could you *ugh* slide it over…”

“Of course sweety, you shouldn’t strain yourself!” the morbidly obese Lois smiled, sliding over 24 oz of fattening desert to Kara’s reach.

The once super strong girl winced at the heaviness of the desert, but soon had the cup resting on her swollen gut and a spoon merrily transferring its gooey goodness to her lips.

Like every woman hit early by Ivy’s virus, Kara was quite obese. Unlike her aunt (or Harley and Ivy, or Power Girl and Wonder Woman, or Oracle and the Birds of Prey or Catwoman or Starfire or most other heroines), feederism wasn’t blowing the retired heroine up. But she still had plenty of calories coming in from over sized meal portions, anonymous snacks, comfort eating over losing her powers, comfort eating over being fat, comfort eating over her studies suddenly being hard and sleep eating whenever the late night meal pinning her to her bed was digested enough to move.

It was no surprise Kara weighed nearly as much as her 350lb Aunt Lois, despite being a foot shorter.

A delicate face had gone round as the pies she’d gorged on, Kara’s cheeks chubby as a chipmunks and her four chins wobbling whenever she breathed (usually from her mouth). Her graceful neck had disappeared, buried by jowls and pillowy shoulders. Once lean, firm arms were now engorged pythons thick as her old waist, the fat sacks of her upper arms hanging over her elbows while her forearm fat enroached on her wrist. 

High, small breasts should have been blossoming into specimens as pert and immense as Power Girl’s had been, but thanks to the lack of Kryptonian powers, Kara only had a D cup and an E cup that had both lost the same fight to gravity the rest of her had. Her ass was flat as one of the two dozen pancakes she had for breakfast, perhaps smooshed to the sides by her sedentary life style as she got less than 2K steps a day. She had plenty of cellulite to make up for its flatness and it merged well with her lumpy thighs.

Graceful, slim legs had taken plenty of damage. Thanks to Kara’s gain there wasn’t a set of female Kryptonian ankles anywhere, her own transformed into meaty cankles. Her thighs were thick, flabby and heavy with varicose veins, while her knees groaned audibly whenever she went so much as near a stair case. The annoying ** weakness was bad enough her room had been moved down stairs at the Kent Household, the nearness to the kitchen not helping matters.

But while the rest of the once lean survivor of Krypton was unrecognizably flabby, it was the anxious not blonde’s previously pristine waist that stole the show. Kara’s gut would have been as big around as she was tall, if it hadn’t plunged into an apron of belly fat. Her other self Karen Starr would have had a similar gut if she wasn’t pregnant with quads, but without that inner inflation the younger Kryptonian’s belly sagged down to just above her knees when standing. Sitting down, as she was now, it collapsed into three distinct folds, the lowest having a hint of bifurcation she hadn’t noticed.

Kara did her best not to look in the mirror anymore.

Ivy’s virus was still considering the weak woman as being powered due to her being an alien, so she wasn’t getting the chubby loving perk. And unlike Lois who, thanks to having feederism sex four or five times a day, was having chubby chasing literally fucked into her psyche, Kara was single. The poor obese blonde girl’s self esteem was at record lows as she finished the fattening desert, her one comfort the fact that she was Kryptonian still on the inside and thus proof against heart disease and diabetes.

“So, as you know we’re going to have another addition to the species,” Lois told her after polishing off yet more food, enough that the obscenely stacked MILF had decided to let her belt and actual, very rounded paunch out, its turgid surface pressing the table at an angle and straining her snug black skirt and red blouse, “and its going to cause some big changes at home, specifically concerning you...”

Kara’s no longer so blue eyes bulged in fear, “You...oh no...you aren’t kicking me out are you? I don’t know if I could balance a job and school and I don’t have any experience, oh no oh please…”

Lois sighed, leaning forwards and making the table groan as her immense breasts hit it, “Kara, sweety, we’re not kicking you out, so don’t panic and don’t breathe so hard. I was talking that since I’m going to be putting on some weight, we can get some of my hand me downs altered for you…”

Kara relaxed...mostly, putting her hands on her hoody covered upper torso. The once smart and stylish girl now tried to hide herself inside over sized hoodies and sweats, an increasingly difficult task as despite most of Metropolis’ female population being borderline obese anymore, Kara was a hundred pounds ahead of the curve, the college’ store barely getting purple and white sweats big enough to cover her corpulence. Her lower gut fat hung out of her skin tight sweats at all times, actually getting tan lines.

“Oh, that’s nice but I’m happy with my clothes…,” Kara muttered half heartedly.

A frown crossed Lois’ face, the reporter going into full mom mode, “No, you used to be a little fashionista and I haven’t seen you out of sweats in months! I know your powers are depressing you sweety, but until you can accept its okay for you to be a...bigger girl, then they won’t come back!”

A flush crossed Kara’s pale, bloated features, something beyond despair and hunger appearing in her stomach, “Well, have you?”

“Have I what?” Lois asked, starting in on her own 12th plate of desert, having had the rest of the desert menu already and gone down to the brownie.

“Accepted you’re a big girl?” Kara said to her aunt, gesturing at Lois exposed gut.

It was Lois’ turn to blush, for her red blouse and black skirt were about to pop off of her. The reporter looked like a plus size model on a binge, her gut big enough to ruin her over inflated hourglass and her ass so fat it was interfering with shutting the door of her prius.

“Well...yes, I have,” Lois said, surprising herself, “Lane women get bigger when we get older and I...got bigger ahead of schedule. And I’ve found out that its not nearly as bad as I thought, in fact I wouldn’t go back if I could. I like being big, I like feeling huge and that every eye is on me and I can feed every desire without a problem. And yes, your cousin’s preferences helped, don’t make that grossed out face at me! He helped out a lot with me accepting myself, even though I won’t give him the satisfaction of knowing he’s turned me into an obese, pregnant cow…”

“Ewww,” Kara said, sticking out her tongue, “I used to change his diapers, please don’t put that image into my head.”

“Please, when you find someone who likes you for what you are and can be, I want to hear all about it. There’s enough robins and batgirls and other side kicks, and well, non capes as well, for you to get someone who loves you. No pressure, but remember you’re still quite a catch,” Lois lectured.

“For whalers, maybe,” Kara muttered, crossing flabby arms over her small chest.

“Beauty is in our actions,” the dazzlingly gorgeous Lois said, accidentally gesturing at her immense chest, “and relationships. You must have someone you like…”

Kara’s eyes had been going from her aunt’s cleavage to the last 24oz glass of tiaramasu. Lois purple nailed finger had been spinning it around, toying with the glass.

“What, what are you doing?” the obese ex-heroine asked.

“Just getting a quote, old reporter trick,” Lane smiled, “if you tell me, I’ll give you this desert…”

Food always won out with Kara, and did so quickly.

“Fine, its...this girl who goes to Metropolis U with me. We’re kinda friends, we used to hang out a bit before...before I got big…,” Kara admitted bashfully.

“Oh that’s wonderful, have you asked her out?” Lois asked, signalling the waiter for her 8th basket of bread sticks.

“I don’t even know if she likes girls. Or fat girls, she’s super fit. Even with everyone blowing up she’s skinny, mostly,” Kara said, “which isn’t surprising as she’s a track captain and well, this is identity spilling but she’s…”

Something about ‘everyone blowing up’ almost set off Lois investigative reporter skills. It was true that none of the women in the vast dining hall that echoed with belches and ripping seams weighed less than 250lbs, in fact Lois hadn’t seen a woman in metropolis who wasn’t fat in quite a while. The thinnest woman she’d seen in a while was Kory Anders dancing in a bikini advertising the delicious Anonymous brand bakery and even that once rail lean woman was soft and thicc, with a starter belly and thick thighs. Even most non cape men were blowing up, although that was more of a new standard of chubby chasing rather than the effects of anonymous which was rather bland to men.

But the pieces that something was wrong didn’t come together due to Kara’s next sentence.

“Wonder Girl…,” her niece finished.

Lois’ purple eyes bulged outwards in immediate anger.

“She’s...she’s what?” Lois hissed.

Unlike Clark who didn’t have a jealous bone in his body, Lois’ entire skeleton was jealous. Years ago, back when the reporter wasn’t even dating either of Clark’s identities beyond flirtation, the shitty tabloid that was the Daily Sun had speculated that Superman and Wonder Woman were dating. Never mind that Lois had later found it wasn’t true or that Diana Prince was gay as a rainbow flag parade or that Lois was the only woman under a 25 BMI clark could ever get hard for, just the mention of the word Wonder set Lois off. Her recent desire to interview the now obese Amazon warrior princess stemmed from making sure it wasn’t a move on her personal alien fuck boy as much as it was pushing the size positive angle Lois had envisioned.

“Um, Wonder Girl…,” the cowardly Kara gulped, “her names Cassie and she’s studying archaeology…”

Lois frowned at the terrified look on her now craven step daughter’s face. Maybe she was a bit too intense. And its not like Wonder Girl was Wonder Woman...she was pretty sure...but anyway…

‘That’s great! I just want to make sure you get some powers back in you before you get involved with a cape,” Lois smiled, “trust me, getting kidnapped every day isn’t fun. I used to carry a beretta around before I made room for candy bars the attempts happened so often…”

It was then of course, that the restaurant doors were blasted in. 

A dozen men in power armor with too much testosterone, too many guns and too little brains swarmed in, bearing the flag of the criminal syndicate known as Intergang.

“Everyone in this place is now a hostage until Superman gives himself up!” the largest armored thug roared.

“Are you shitting me?” Lois groaned, quickly running through her options.

With her powerset, handling a dozen armored goons was going to be easy, even though she was weighed down by an extra 230ish lbs and a first trimester pregnancy. But the restaurant had cameras set up everywhere, she could see fifteen in the dining room alone. Why it had so many she had no idea (really it was so Ivy could easily masturbate as she watched people eat from multiple angles) but if she started throwing people around, well there would be questions that blew her identity and Clarks sky high.

And Lois would be damned if she’d let the Pullitzer committee revoke her first prize on interviewing Superman just because she’d later married him, the hacks. And Superman, Lois realized, was off world today. Meaning that if this lasted long enough her 5th grade son was going to skip class to bust heads and she'd be damned if she had to explain a truancy to the principal again. The only other super in sight was Kara who was having to be helped out of her seat anymore and had been caught browsing mobility scooter sites, the maid of steel had clearly rusted to uselessness.

No, the lives of herself, her niece, her unborn child and everyone in this feasting hall were in the thick, soft, manicured hands of Lois Lane...

“I’ve got a plan, don’t worry,” she whispered to Kara as the gunmen began the laborious task of getting the obese patrons out of their booths, “do you still have your super girl costume inside that lipstick in your purse?”

The lipstick costume container was a godsend to the female crime fighter population back when they’d been in shape enough to fighter. Made by the Atom, it shrank costumes down to a tiny size and then enlarged them at a snap, letting heroines carry their suits at all times.

“Uh yeah, but Lois...it’s from when I was a size ten…,” Kara gulped, looking at her aunt.

Lois looked down at herself. She’d stopped asking what the number on her sizes was but given how her boobs were bigger than her head, her gut was almost too big to fit behind the wheel and her car door had a dent where it slammed into her invincible hip fat, she doubted she was within twenty sizes of a size ten. Still, it might help disguise her, she reflected as she pressed her stomach out as far as it would go, her thick lap disappearing beneath the bulge.

“Well, I’ll make it work…” Lois admitted as the guards pulled them from their booth, not recognizing they were kidnapping Superman’s girlfriend due to her tripling in size, “Excuse me, terrorists? Hi, pregnant woman here who needs to use the bathroom, I think my water is about to break…”

Wonder how Cassie is doing in the new fat world.

24 minutes ago, lyle81992 said:

Wonder how Cassie is doing in the new fat world.

Bored guarding her aunt Diana's quasi mobile baby momma.

It's a good thing that house isn't a fat trap.

The last time we saw her she was getting called to this but I'm not great on how so the timelines are running

4 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I wonder if they’ll actually figure out what Ivy’s doing? At this rate, everyone will have to start getting creative with squeezing past the giant fat women. It’s like a pumpkin farm growing in a box

My plan is for the realization that action must be taken to kick in right when mobility scooters are becoming necessary for most of the heroines

“Get in there and no sudden moves!” the terrorist with the gun to Lois’ head growled, kicking open the bathroom door and pointing an AK-47 at her head.

“Please, please I can barely walk!” Lois said desperately throwing in some sobs and tears.

The reporter had always been a more than decent actress, it came from high school drama classes and had been honed by doing long investigations. Her mascara was running down her plump face and her breath came in fearful gasps, making it seem like she was a fat pregnant woman terrified of the gun to her head. Of course, she had some props she hadn’t then, mainly an immensely stuffed and bloated gut that she was sticking out for all it was worth, looking full term with twins rather than first month with hopefully just one and stuffed with food.

Lois was honestly surprised at how big her bloated belly was. She’d expected a gut upon release, but she’d popped her skirt and several blouse buttons with the huge, ultra round beach ball she’d been hiding. That was more than a bit embarrassing, Lois was sure she hadn’t eaten...that much.

“Smallville would cream his shorts if he could see what a fat fucking cow he turned me into. Oh who am I kidding, I’m going to have a gut this big all the time in a few months the way I eat. I turned myself into a damned land whale,,” Lois thought as she waddled into the women’s room, one hand on her arched back to accentuate her stomach, “...ugh why is that turning me on?”

“Get your ass into the stall, hands up the whole time!” the power armored goon snarled at her.

As far as kidnappings went, Lois rated this a two out of five. The goon was totally incompetent, he didn’t have the assault rifle even pointed at her half the time and was far too close. As soon as the door was closed behind them, Lois stopped pushing her stomach out and clenched her abs, making her gut just heavy instead of ludicrous.

“You guys really are unprofessional, huh?” Lois told the surprised guard, leaning over to flick his forehead.

Becoming Kryptonian had come with a very nice precise control of her super strength. Not that Lois would shed a tear over turning this assholes brain into salsa, given that he’d pointed a gun at her and her niece but people being killed with super strength in Metropolis would look bad on her husband. The power armored dick instead went cross eyed, knocked into a coma and Lois grabbed his lapell to gently set him to the floor.

“First off, this is metropolis and you show up with just guns while letting me isolate you? I know I’m fat but geesh. If I was 15 years younger you’d be dead and I’d be shimmying through the skylight,” Lois muttered, sliding the goon in front of the door and really disliking how her bulk felt on her knees, super strength or not, “Ugh, you’d think I wouldn’t feel that. I’m not that fat...yet…”

The bulky reporter looked in the mirror, an immense woman looking back at her. Lois’ first trimester binging had pushed her well past the point of just obese, well past the point where her new height or ludicrous curves could absorb the accumulating adipose. Lois was fat from cherubic cheek to fourth chin to zeppelin breast to water melon belly to door jammer hips to rubbing thighs to swelling ankles, easily three of her college age selves. She realized with a start that there was no way this blazer was ever going to be buttoned around her immense curves, her upper body and gut growing faster than deliveries made it to her house.

“Okay...wow...looking big there Lois...real big...if Smallville saw me now with this gut let out, wow, he’d probably fuck me through a mountain range,” Lois smiled, shock turning into horniness, “if I didn’t fuck him through one first…”

Lois’ initial plan on eating like a pig and then dumping two or three hundred pounds afterwards was nearly forgotten by this point. The increasingly horny, well fed and well fucked reporter rapidly accepting her weight gain, undoing Ivy’s virus’ attempts to depower her with shame. Smiling, Lois pulled the lipstick costume container she’d borrowed from Kara from her bra, having to dig a bit to get the cylinder from her mountainous cleavage. Her eyes only went a little cross eyed to get it out at last.

“Okay, how do the supers work these things…,” Lois muttered, fiddling with the bottom of the cylinder until a blue and red costume suddenly popped out.

A super fast hand grabbed skirt and leotard….while her eyes widened.

“I have a seriously off kilter idea of what a size ten actually is, I guess,” Lois admitted, holding the size ten costume up to her chest.

Once a size ten would have been unthinkable, a fat woman’s size. As she’d gotten older, it had been a looming threat, like menopause or turning 40. But once she’d started growing for real Lois had blown by that number without realizing it. Dress and pant sizes came and went so fast that Lois was now more concerned about the Xs and Ls from the plus sized, anonymous owned boutiques she now bought from than actual numbers.

“Damn, was Kara ever this skinny? Its hard to think of her being such a twig,” the reporter grumbled, taking off her own clothes so she could try and squeeze into clothes made for her step-daughter after the svelte alien had gained sixty pounds in two months, “I’m glad she’s not out risking herself anymore but the girl really needs to learn to accept how much better she is with the weight. If that means dating a wonder wench...Ughhh...come on, fit...whew, okay, super endurance go!”

The costume had been made for a short girl who was sort of all over tubby. Lois was an immensely tall woman who was ludicrously curvy, the suit just getting up to her shoulders was a miracle of Kryptonian fabric design. Bowling ball buns hung out of the panty, currently flossing between her cheeks. The tiny skirt hung as a ridiculous suggestion, barely touching her lips and bowing under love handles. A belly button was clearly visible through the stretched tight fabric and Lois had three or four times the boob that this costume was cleared for. A full foot or more of sunkissed cleavage was on display, the canyon of boob flesh leading up to Lois’ newest chin, and matching fat rolls on her back were clear to see because not even her strength was ever, ever getting this zipped up.

“I am very, very glad it takes more than this to make me feel pain,” the brunette winced, checking in the mirror to make sure she was at least somewhat decent, “fuck, okay, time to do the cape...around my face, not many other purple eyed women around…”

When put together, with an S shaped bandanna around her face and her curves pouring out of the suit, it looked flatly ridiculous and Lois realized she’d have to take Clark up on his stupid offer of getting an actual costume made for these emergencies.

“Well, can’t put off saving everyone for ever, or put off a new suit until I’m thin again, ha,” Lois sighed, inwardly accepting that thin wasn’t going to describe her again. 

Kicking off her pumps, Lois breathed as deep as she dared, the costume groaning with pressure and entered super speed.

Outside, Kara Zor-El’s trembling, pudgy fingers were typing a message into her phone while the frankly incompetent terrorists tried to set up a perimeter. The once blonde girl cursed her lack of powers, wishing she could save herself or anyone else? But how could she, she was nothing but fat and useless, hoping that she could contact Cassie Sandsmark, a super hero who hadn’t lost her strength and gone completely to seed like Kara had. The powerless alien girl had just hit the send button when one of the terrorists turned their head, seeing the glow of the phone in Kara’s glasses.

“Hey you, what the fuck hostage!?’ the terrorists growled, as if offended one of the people they held at gunpoint was trying to get help.

“I...I...rao fuck-,” Kara swore, wishing for a lot of things as the gun came up in front of her.

There was a very wide blur through the building. It only took about two eyeblinks but all twelve of the mercenaries were down and unconscious, their power armor ruined and their guns wrapped around their hands like twine. Every security camera in the building was also broken, incidentally.

‘-me,” the porky near brunette finished, barely able to believe that she’d been saved, “Superman?”

Instead, her very sweaty, very red faced aunt stumbled out of the bathroom. Lois was red as a tomato, fitting as she was basically the same shape anymore. Several blouse buttons were busted or undone, while her red blazer had some tears in its sleeves and her jet black hair was a wind blown mess. She waddled, wheezing from the restroom and collapsed back in her booth next to Kara, fanning herself as the rest of the panicked, jubilant hostages waddled outside.

“Not, phew, not quite...God I need more cardio...the super abilities, don’t help being out of shape,” Lois panted, sucking down a glass of water in two seconds, “Oh boy….I don’t think I’ll be giving that costume back...its kind of a two piece now.”

“You...you did that?” Kara asked in amazement.

“Phew, yeah. Hey, I’m a badass, always was. A couple, phew hundred pounds, won’t change that,” Lois wheezed, realizing how bad her endurance was for fast cardio, for sex or lifting didn’t challenger her nearly so much, “I’m...gonna save the speed for an emergency...but right now I think I need to lay down…”

Lois collapsed backwards, nothing moving save the arm that started to automatically shovel french fries from a nearby plate into her mouth and her jaw.

Kara stared in amazement at her rotund aunt. Lois’ getting super powers when she’d lost hers had grated on the near ex-heroine, especially as her aunt was blowing up at the same rate she was. Given how Lois had only used her powers for pretty selfish reasons, eating more and fucking Superman even more frequently, Kara had discounted her aunt in the emergency, thinking of her as just as fat and useless as she was.

“Huh, I guess she did take them all down,” Kara murmured to herself, hair getting a little blonder again as her self confidence rose up.

A crash through the ceiling immediately grabbed her attention away from introspection. Thankfully instead of intergang reinforcements a thin, tall figure stepped from the dust, brushing plaster from her strong shoulders and blonde hair.

“Shit, am I late?” Wonder Girl fumed seeing all of the unconscious terrorists, her eyes getting wider as she saw her heavy set classmate still setting nearby, “Oh thank Zeus, you’re all right K….civilian I don’t know!”

Cassie still wasn’t sure what to think of her friend. When she’d first met the then rail thin and yet some how stronger than her Kara she’d been jealous. But when Supergirl had been infected and started fattening up quickly, her powers crumbling and revealing a sweet beach ball of a nerd in need of company, Cassie’s old animosity had faded. Kara it turned out was a good conversationalist and like the Olympian felt caught between two worlds, making Cassie forget she’d ever disliked her and rediscovering her own long buried nerd tendencies.

“Ca, er Wonder Girl! Thank God you got here and um, beat up all these criminals!” Kara said as a swat team started moving in.

The moment they were both out of the restaurant and in a private enough alley, Kara risked hugging the much thinner Wonder Girl, the svelte heroine’s leaner body disappearing in the depowered fluff. Cassie’s self confidence turned Kara on as much as her long legs, although she did somewhat wish the other blonde was a bit thicker. Granted, Sandsmark was only athletic in a world where most women were about to leave overweight behind for flat out obesity.

“Shit, I’m so sorry that I was late, I got hit with a head wind and slowed down,” Cassie stammered, the faint sheen of sweat showing the relatively short interstate flight had left her just a bit sweaty.

Since Starfire had force fed her an anonymous brand donut or twenty, Cassie’s fit physique had  faltered fast. Athletic muscle had faded away to leave a girl who was skinny fat at best and more honestly near chubby, with a muffin top, soft arms and pants so tight her button had broken. Kara noticed immediately that the other blonde was looking soft...and decided not to mention it.

“Hey, you got there in time. And I’m glad to see you,” Kara smiled, deciding that she did like seeing how it looked on Cassie, “do you...want to go see a movie while you’re here?”

Back in the restaurant, Lois had been helped to her feet by paramedics and escorted outside. Smiling to see her niece go off with the much thinner, at the moment, Wonder Girl, Lois pulled her phone from her purse and resisted pulling at her panties.

“Smallville, meet at playfort,” Lois texted quickly, “need new workout gear.”

Lane considered the next phrase carefully, then sighed, letting her gut out fully to the pop and snap of buttons as she walked into an alley to fly off. She was fat and it wasn’t like she could hide it anymore from her husband, best get some sex out of it.

“Had to borrow Kara’s, which got ...stuck,” she finished, flying off towards the fortress.

• 1 month later...