DC Universe Overweight

Batman76

47 minutes ago, Cyril Figgis said:

This was a delightful chapter, between Kori's fretting and obliviousness, Donna's denial, and Raven's being Raven.  I also appreciate that you went with the cartoon Raven for characterization--comic Raven never really did anything for me.

Cartoon did something the comics never really succeeded at, gave Raven a personality and more agency.

32 minutes ago, Cyril Figgis said:

A very good interpretation!  I do think the rampant use of 'the' is kind of hard to read, but then, I'm not one to talk, considering some of the tics I'll include in dialogue.

Yeah I really need to limit it. Also the adjective "towering"

9 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

image.thumb.png.2c92e3a7721aba87bfb4c2118bca968d.png
I’m having trouble thinking of the right words, so I bless this thread with some thunder thighs 🌩 

Yeah, raven's going to be a thigh gain. She should probably walk at some point.

Anyway, going to post this in pieces here and then on DA in one piece when its done:

DCUO Chapter 30: Then Your Superhero Team Will Develop a Weight Problem.

Tshibugag the Undying.

Terror of the Unformed Cosmos.

White-Gray Goat with multiple offspring.

Primary Color Monarch of Old Carcossa.

A five hundred foot beast of snapping mouths, writhing tentacles and not much else. 

Basically Tuesday for Donna Troy at this point in her life.

This might be an Elder God stomping through a forest fire but this wasn’t even the biggest Elder God or Wild Fire the Amazon had helped beat up this year. Dangerous yes, but Donna was mostly concentrating on how much bag time to count this as. Not that she would deduct it from her daily sessions but when you were trying to balance calories in and out every minute had to be kept up with.

“Should I count this as three minutes or four?” the musclebound woman asked herself, flying a little slower than bullet fast over the burning trees towards the awakened Elder God and planting a vicious right hook on its largest jaw right after Starfire pulled back from her own assault.

A hundred acres of inferno were extinguished by the sonic backlash of her blow. Donna followed up with three sharp lefts and another four rights, then two alternating left rights, timing the punches with the rhythm of the song in her head, the sonic boom blows pounding the elder god’s city block sized head backwards and drawing grey blood from its piebald skin. She knew that by now Raven was supposed to give her covering fire to disengage, but her psychic friend’s telekinetic missiles weren’t coming, only the weaker shots from Ms. Martian slapping home. Unable to withdraw Donna kept punching, singing out loud as she struck:

“Try to be best

‘Cause you're only a man

And a man's gotta learn to take it

Try to believe

Though the going gets rough

That you gotta hang tough to make it

History repeats itself

Try and you'll succeed

Never doubt that you're the-oh fuck!”

A believer in working the legs just as much as her arms, the heroine had snapped a ferocious high kick into her opponent. While Donna’s black body suit was made to be as different from her more famous Doppelganger as possible, she’d kept the metallic belt she’d worn on Paradise Island. The Amazon’s wore the unadjustable metal belts as a way to show they were keeping trim, a warrior who’d gotten lazy would have the band snap away at inspection the moment her gluttony caught up with her…

Just like Donna’s had now.

The belt popped away as the motion of the kick made Donna’s waist push out. Cursing she ducked low to catch the metal belt, only to hear a loud rip and hot air on her butt. While her squatt weights were reaching new heights thanks to the extra calories, Donna’s already large booty had grown out bigger than her pants could take. Thrown off balance, the Amazon took a heavy hit from the Elder God’s flailing arm and was sent flying, breaking several burning trees along the way. She kicked herself up and flew above the trees, brushing soot from her suit to find she’d lost most of her pants.

Exposed, it was clear that Donna’s thighs had lost some definition and gained some girth, impressive thigh muscles more of a suggestion than obvious fact. Her ass was hanging out of her underwear, some new softness over the steely buns. The same underwear was showing a muffin top in front, the Amazon’s new tummy pooch overhanging the snug panties.

“Need to take a breather?” a brusque voice asked snidely.

A trim, college age blonde girl soared up, a loose pair of size four jeans on her legs and Amazonian armor on her torso. 

“Good to see you Cassie, hope the evacs are going well,” Donna told her successor to the name Wonder Girl, sucking in her stomach to get her belt back on.

“They’re mostly done, Impulse is doing the rest,” the younger blonde said, eyes occasionally glancing at Donna’s stomach, “why don’t you go help? I’ll handle this thing.”

“You’re on evac Cassie,” the older woman reminded, “Starfire and I can take this down.”

“You sure you’re fit for that?” Cassie probed, eye obviously at Donna’s exposed lower body.

The elder Amazon was having trouble getting her belt over her tummy. She was sweaty and grimy and more than a little bloated after a very big dinner. And she knew that Cassie was trying not to giggle at her.

It wasn’t that Donna felt embarrassed at the situation. Yes she had some tummy fluff...more tummy fluff than she’d ever had before, to the point that her Amazonian belt, a sign she was one of the island’s disciplined warrior elite didn’t seem able to fit. And yes, she’d admit if pressed that the loss of hard earned definition in her arms, butt and thighs wasn’t very gratifying. But really it was embarrassing for Cassie to be so kept up in standards of beauty instead of building extra strength. Donna was already getting stronger and once she cut she’d be glorious.

“Cassie, that’s bold talk for someone who can only dead lift a medium tank,” Donna reminded her junior, finally sucking in enough to get her belt clipped, muffin top instantly forming over the uncomfortably tight metal before she even relaxed it.

Before her protege could respond, Donna shot back across the field, Cassie tumbling in her wake, and punched the regenerating elder god damn hard, knocking it backwards and putting it right in Starfire’s sights. 

The team leader shot across the sky at breakneck speed, most of the forest fire guttering out behind her. Donna had seen her friend move fast before, but this was something else, the extra solar energy the Tamaranean had stored in her enhanced bust letting her go faster than ever. Firing a continuous blast of energy from her eyes, Koriand’r smashed head on into the elder god and burned straight through, the sonic booms summoning a surge of storm water from the low hanging clouds. Strong as she was, Donna was knocked backwards, hitting the ground with feet first this time before the hurricane her friend had summoned. The elder god hit the ground with a vast rumble, the vibrating thud putting a jiggle through her thighs and popping the belt off yet again.

Starfire landed next to her friend, some gross green goo in her hair and costume slightly askew from the unbelievable speed she’d managed. The parts that were askew were mostly in the chest region, which were only slightly off because the boobs that were supposed to be under the fabric were above them. Whooping and not setting down, the alien princess hugged her friend with a smile as the rain started to hit.

“Now that is what I needed! We need to fight these the more often!! I knew the baking would help us,” Koriand’r laughed, nearly drowning Donna in cleavage, “you were hitting like a great Barzorplian Hell Beast and I’ve never gone that fast in atmosphere!”

Like most Amazons Donna was bi and although she’d experienced being in close proximity to Starfire in showers and swims and general living, this was the first time she’d been face to boob. The impossible paradox of the alien beauty’s perfect breasts, both totally and completely soft and yet incredibly and totally firm, immediately started beating down at her sanity. Inside the wet, cocoa and milk colored valley of cleavage Donna began to hear the whispers that had echoed before the Big Bang and saw the beautiful not-lights that would glimmer after the last star went out.

“Oh Donna, your pants are off!” Star gasped, looking over her friend’s shoulder and then hearing no response, “Donna? Can you hear me? Oh the poop, no, Donna!?”

Just as the Amazon’s brain began communicating with all of space time, Starfire pulled the tantalizingly perfect breasts away, realizing that she’d accidentally almost done it again.

“Oh I am the sorry. That tends to happen if you don’t work up to touching slowly. I almost killed Dick the first twenty times,” Starfire told the blinking Amazon, “they’ve just been very the troublesome of late, swollen and popping out of everything. I am thinking I am in the...you know...heat.”

Donna shook her head, brain slowly coming back online from the edge of universal one ness, “I ...no problem. Listen Starr, you might want to upgrade your wardrobe as long as you’re baking. I know I need to.”

“Upgrade? Do you think I should have bigger pauldrons? Or a cape?” the team leader asked in total innocence, one boob still out as she tried to push it back into her suit, “Maybe the fingerless gloves?”

Donna realized her friend had absolutely no idea what she meant. And was taking gaining three cup sizes in fifty or sixty days as meaning it was that time of the month, or however her specie’s cycle worked. And as a defender of the Amazonian ideal of truth, she couldn’t quite pussy foot around it the obvious weight the three senior Titans were packing.

“Kori, I don’t mean to be rude and I for one appreciate the food, but since you’ve started baking the three of us have become a bit, well,” Donna started to say, before the downed Elder God finished regenerating and roared back to life.

Tshibaug the Undying hauled itself to its tentacle feet, lurching towards Donna and Kori, only for black shadows to engulf it. Shadowy tentacles wrapped the beast up like a gift basket, pulling it down into the Earth for another ten thousand millenium. Raven emerged a moment after, rising from a shadow by the pair and pulling back her hood, the supposedly unemotional Goth no longer able to hide a smile thanks to her new dimples.

“Remember the plan was to keep it continuously damaged. Banishing it was tricky enough without it fighting back,” the grouch of the team reminded her friends, psychic power forming an umbrella over her head, “and Star um...looking good there.”

“Oh thank you. I have been using a new conditioner,” Kori said, still tit wrestling herself.

“You were supposed to be providing covering fire,” Donna reminded the goth, stepping between Raven and the direct line from her eyes to Starfire’s exposed breast.

“And I was...save for a minute break I took to fix a problem. A much. Bigger. Problem,” Raven hissed, driving a finger tip into Donna’s exposed tummy bulge.

“What did you do Raven?” Donna demanded, eyebrows rising in suspicion.

The meowing kitty cat ring of Starfire’s phone behind them answered her fears. 

Their team leader pulled the phone out just as she got her boob in, the strain of the fabric causing a small rip to form on the seam on her stomach, a sliver of cocoa and cream jiggle poking out where only abs had been before. Not hearing the rip over the ringing, Kori's green eyes widened in excitement as she saw who the call was from and the alien warrior, who’d just master minded a massive battle against a horror from the beyond, grinned ear to ear as she began to hop up and down, threatening to give herself a black eye from her near escaping cleavage.

“Dick! Love of my life and light of my stars, honey buns and love muffins, the best butt on the planet, how I’ve missed you! I want to smother your face in kisses and smack that little ass until it turns red!” Starfire gushed, threatening to give those near her diabetes from the pure sugary sweetness of her words, “You love me too? And think I’m way out of your league and need to shit or get off the **?...wait what does that mean? You know I’m not good with the idioms! Is that good?”

Donna looked immediately at Raven, who’d been muttering that Kori was too good for her powerless (if rich and handsome) boyfriend and that he needed to shit or get off the **/make up his damn mind/put a ring on that or other variations for a decade. Raven looked steadfastly away from the Amazon’s inquisitive brown eyes.

“Raven, what did you do?” Donna hissed.

“Just moving things to their natural conclusion,” the psychic denied.

“Tomorrow in the Caribbean? A deserted cove? Romantic get away? Drug dealers to punch in the face? You’re bringing how much lube!? Oh that sounds lovely!”  Koriand’r said into her phone, “Ring size? I don’t know, finger, belly button or nipple?”

“Did you magically brainwash Dick into proposing?” Donna demanded.

“I...didn’t make him do anything he wouldn’t normally do. I just made it happen faster,” Raven defended, “look at her, she’s over the moon and this will keep her from making us pigs.”

“You could just exercise and not brainwash one of our friends!” the Amazon insisted.

“Donna, you’ve exercised like twenty hours a day for five hundred years and still got a gut!,” Raven pointed out with a poke, “a few more months of this and you’ll get too big to work out!”

“That is...quite unlikely...but sit ups could be a problem soon,” Donna admitted, “but if you screw this up she’ll be heart broken and then where will we be?”

“Why would she be heartbroken? Dick’s going to pop the question and then they’ll move in together and we won’t have to wait for her to get out of the shower in the morning. Remember I’m the smart one,” Raven said, “I’ve thought of everything, nothing can go wrong!”

“Something sexy to wear? Of course! I’ve got some new swimsuits that are so tight you can see everything!” Starfire said into her phone.

Donna glared at her psychic friend, motioning her hands over her chest to demonstrate Star’s ballooning breasts and then at her hips and waist to show the smaller gains.

“Its a bikini, worse that’ll happen is she falls out of it and Dick has a little micro stroke if he sees her in it,” Raven put off.

“And of course I’ll bring clubbing clothes!” Starfire agreed over the phone, totally ignoring her friends, “its been months since I’ve gotten to dress up!”

Raven’s expression froze, her eyes twitching. Donna glared at her.

“I got some pants that really show things off, they’re so tight I can’t sit down in them!” the alien model laughed, free hand on a hip that had added an inch or two in girth since she’d started guzzling batter, “and VS loaned me their new Guinness world record holder dress, the one made out of silver wire and Emeralds that they based on my the exact measurements! I haven’t gotten a chance to wear it!”

Raven’s jaw popped loudly from grinding her teeth and a vein formed on her head. Donna’s eyes seemed to bulge, the soft bellied Amazon looming over her short, chunky friend.

“And the cheerleading outfit  I got to watch your gymnastics meets in in college, the really tight one. And my first costume, the absolutely skin tight one you had to help the zip me into, the one that I got the indecency fine for,” Star went on, “Of course it still fits silly, why wouldn’t it? Oh I can’t wait to look my absolute best for this! It’s going to mean so much to me!”

Donna bent low towards her friend, “Raven, she’s going to realize what she’s done to herself and the water works are going to turn on. You remember that time she got gum in her hair and wouldn’t come out of her room, weeping she’d made herself hideous until you magicked it back? How is her getting a tummy and a butt going to go?”

“Hey, the baking was your idea. I’d weigh a hundred and ten pounds if not for this,” Raven hissed at Donna.

“Raven, you haven’t been within twenty pounds of that since you were twenty. For craps sake, to you the four food groups are donuts, burgers, fries and soda,” Donna hissed, “and I don’t think I’ve seen you actually walk in three years. I’ve been asking you if you want to exercise so much because you’ve been kinda chunky for a while.”

“Well some of us don’t have time to work out every day. Not that you look like you do anymore,” the psychic whispered right back, “and she’s still gorgeous, right? She’s a super powered role model, maybe she’ll just roll with it and be body positive!”

“If she’d gotten scarred up in a fight sure, I could see that. But she wants to look perfect for him because around him she still thinks like a love struck eighteen year old,” Donna guessed, “but if she realizes she fattened herself up she’s going to go right into crying and moaning and probably baking more in a vicious cycle of weight gain and depression until she can’t fit through the door.”

“What are you two the whispering about?” Starfire asked them, putting away her phone, grinning ear to ear, “Oh is it a secret?”

“Oh...we’re just gossiping on what you’ll wear for the wedding,” Donna risked, stretching the truth further than her butt was stretching her underwear.

“Someone’s getting married?” the oblivious redhead asked, “Oh that’s great! But we’ll have to talk about it the later, I need to go pack and get ready for tomorrow! Dick’s going to ask me some question, I wonder what it is!”

Raven looked from the insisting Wonder Woman doppleganger to her ecstatic team leader. Donna had a point, Star was going to notice the extra pudge and fall, emotionally devastated, from her current high like a zeppelin hit by artillery fire into an anxious depression. Then the hyper confident, aggressive warrior Starfire was going to turn into frantic romantic mess Starfire. Then she’d bake, bake and bake and bake away the tears and Raven knew her own ability to resist the confections was nill. Raven didn’t have the swagger to pull off being a fat Goth girl and knew this was going to be disastrous.

“Okay, I can fix this I think,’ Raven thought to herself, “we just need to get back home before she does…”

“Can you two debrief the juniors? I’m getting ash and elder god gunk in my hair and need to start washing it out if its going to dry by tomorrow,” Starfire asked, pointing at her absolutely sopping wet mane of hair, the rain and monster guts and forest fire ash making a mess of it, “then I need to pick out an outfit.”

“Uh, I don’t see why not,” Donna said gingerly, “but they’ll probably want to hear-”

“Oh the thank yous and byes!” Star giggled, shotting off into the sky with green fire in her wake.

“From you,” Donna finished, sighing and making her belt pop off again.

“...Shit,” Raven snapped.

3 hours ago, Cyril Figgis said:

Uh-oh, Raven...looks like you done goofed.  I cannot wait to see what happens when Starfire tries on those outfits--I'm expecting a sea of torn threads and seams.

Oh yes, it's going to be fun. Especially as star  snacks a bunch first, she's gotta keep her figure from wasting a way after a fight...

I've really been loving the past chapter and what there is of this one, the weight gains are just my cup of tea and the situation that this ladies are delightful with the descriptions  of belts popping, muffin tops etc...and the dialogue. Now I'll be waiting for the next part where it seems that Starfire will realize her new chub, Raven has most likely screwed things more for her waistline to be honest.

So, I think the twist is gonna be that Starfire won’t even notice how her clothes won’t fit because she’s the type to eat a table’s worth of food or pop out of her tops and shrug it off 🤷‍♂️ what did she call it? “In heat?” The way she acts, that probably includes milker’s and mommy-hips 👀 In any case, oblivious weight gain is always an option when the Narrator has a kink for it

Edited by >_< 0_0
“Milkers” not millers!

Pt 2/5. I think 5.

“I get to see my Dick, my Dick, my Dick, my Dick,” Starfire hummed as she skipped into the senior apartments she shared with Donna and Raven, “I get to see my Dick and I’ll see his Dick!”

Each skip brought continental motion to the redheaded heroine’s immense chest, the vibration’s straining the fabric of her costume further and further. The little rip across her belly was starting to spread, from just an inch or two to a hand-long, vertical tear now long enough and wide enough to see her belly button. And to see that the subtle, firm girl abs that had graced so many covers and centerfolds had vanished, covered with a pinchable inch that bounced in time with her breasts.

“I’ll get to see his Dick and then he’ll suck my clit,” the grinning woman sung naughtily, feeling her cheeks blush and her nipples harden, one hand snaking under her costume on its own volition, “Naughty hand, no! We’ve got to be ready for this weekend. What will he say if we get all excited now and can only go ten or twelve times! He’ll be so disappointed.”

She held the hand up to her face, making the long fingers into a mouth and speaking with an accent, “We’re sorry Kori, but he’s so sexy and its been so long! We haven’t had to wait this long in forever!”

“I know, it’s been awful. So we can have some fun after we shower and get ready,” Kori told herself, giggling at the absurdity of it, “and maybe just a little in the shower. My Griblacks are so the sensitive today and I am the flush with victory!”

It wasn’t that Koriand’r was stupid. She was able to do FTL calculations on the fly after all, but the model saw no need to be serious when it was unneeded. You needed to laugh with the universe, otherwise you’d cry and never stop, so best to make your own fun.

She patted her hand lightly, then realized that the kitchen was nearly empty of bread, rolls, cupcakes, cupcakes, tarts, pies and cakes, barely twenty pounds of them remaining. Raven must have teleported most of them to the food banks like usual.

“We’ll need to make some more while we shower,” she told her hand, using the other to scarf down a three foot baguette, “I burned so much energy today I don’t want my clothes to be too loose!”

Skipping into the shared kitchen like the world’s leggiest and bustiest school girl, Starfire washed some elder god blood off her hands and soon began whipping batter for a light snack for herself, then decided that it would be rude to only make them for herself when her friends were likely to be hungry too! Six or eight dozen cupcakes would to fill up the oven would be a good start and the superheroine began beating batter.

Unfortunately, Koriand’r’s hand was right: it had been far too long since she’d been with her boyfriend. Thoughts about what she was going to do with Grayson once she got him alone for a whole weekend kept distracting her measuring by minute amounts and the 1400 rotations per minute her very strong and fast arm whipped through the batter sent pleasant vibrations across her very sensitive chest.

“The drat, I’ve put three too many sticks of melted butter into this one,” Koriand’r huffed, frowning down at the disappointingly only near perfect batter, “oh well. I’ll have to make another one.”

Distant Tamaran was still a feudal society, where host and guest relationships were vital. Toss in Kori’s species’ sensitive taste buds and volatile emotional state and it wasn’t surprising to hear that century long blood feuds over improperly served food were common. Nor was wasting food tolerable on that world, a savage place covered in steaming jungles and jagged mountains full of dangerous mega fauna, with only scant territory available for growing crops. If a chef was so foolish to make a flawed recipe, they were honor bound to eat every bite of their failure.

“Curses, I must get the better at this. Donna and Raven are so polite eating my slop,” Koriand’r sighed to herself, raising the large, near full gallon bowl of batter to her mouth and beginning to drink it down.

When the bowl was empty she gave a massive, window rattling belch and then giggled demurely. As no one was around, Star fully extended her incredibly long tongue and licked the bowl clean. On Tamaran it was only polite to eat with your tongue, but as she was a guest on Earth she only did it in private. People tended to stare when the alien supermodel went at something with it and one time Donna had fainted. Realizing a few drops had gotten into her growing cleavage, Kori naughtily licked the breast clean as well and started on the replacement batch. Invigorated by that, she accidentally made the replacement batch with only butter and sugar and had to drink that too.

With every gulp of cupcake mix, Kori’s belly began to bulge. The capacity of her stomachs was immense, but even Starfire’s digestive system began to bloat with five gallons of batter in it. Her stomach puffed outwards, the six inch tear in her purple leotard starting to silently rip upwards and downwards before the increase of her waist, belly emerging from the slit. The upper tear reached her stretched out neckline, breasts popping most of the way out in eagerness and the lower tear showing the little tuft of red pubic hair she’d grown during the late winter modeling slow down.

“That hits the spot, oof. I don’t understand why humans don’t put butter in everything,” Kori groaned in pleasure, letting her hand just kind of cup a boob while she mixed a perfect batch for her friends, filling the large oven with full cupcake tins, “my friends are going to love these, the chunky little gorborglits.”

Thinking of how Raven’s increasingly chubby cheeks resembled the obese scavenger animals of her home world, Starfire skipped towards the bathroom, exposed stomach sloshing. Her friends really did look good with the extra pounds on them. Raven especially, she’d been so gaunt and pale for so long, but now that she was chubbing up she was practically glowing! Starfire had never seen the psychic smile as much as she had in the last few weeks and wanted to make sure she kept smiling by plying the Goth with every bite of pastry she could give her.

“She’s going to get so chubby and round and soft and squishy and cute. And Donna, its so cute how she sucks in her stomach now. I’ll make sure she doesn’t cut that belly for sure. Seeing it jiggle and ripple is almost as the funny as hearing them bicker about it thinking about I can’t hear them,” the redhead said to herself, looking over her body in the mirror and giggling at the great stomach she temporarily boasted, “did they think I didn’t the notice I was gaining weight?”

Kicking off her boots, she struck a pose in the mirror. Sloshing full of batter as it was, her belly was a distended ball. But the immensity of her breasts jutted out far above them, the high pleasure orbs now too big for a single hand to handle. When she jiggled them, Kori felt her hips and butt jiggle along, the new layer of softness to them giving a bounce that she thought lovely. Kicking off her boots, she strutted into her shower.

The handful of models who made what Koriand’r did didn’t share an apartment with two other women, while also monitoring and leading over a dozen raucous younger heroes. But their penthouses and homes didn’t have a shower fueled by an alien cold fusion reactor that produced an endless amount of freshly desalinized water as a by-product, letting Starfire wash her 5 ½ feet of orange mane for the hours it required without feeling any environmental guilt. 

Water hot enough to scald a human pink washed over the alien Princess, who let out a great sigh of relief. She turned around in the monsoon shower, letting her massive locks soak up the water before starting the laborious process of beginning to come it with the titanium comb she kept hanging in the shower. Between the soft brushes and the hot water hitting her stomach she felt immensely relaxed, her digestion preceding rapidly, the great bulge of her stomach shrinking down as the batter was digested by her fast metabolism. After half an hour and her hair being fully combed and soaked, came time for actually putting shampoo in it and then washing off her body with soap. Across her stomach it was relaxing and gentle, but as one hand inevitably went upwards and the other drifted down...

“Ohh...ohh...naughty hands, naughty hands,” Koriand’r grinned as she soaped up her body, profligate bouncing and writhing beginning, “keep going…”

Long fingers ran up and down her belly, pressing into the new softness on their trail to tease her clit. The new layer of thin fat covering her abs was delightfully sensitive, making Kori giggle in delight between each sigh of pleasure. Her other hand started caressing her breast, soft gentle cupping slowly transitioning to squeezing as her sensitive hooters warmed up. Tight brown nipples popped out like a thermometer in a turkey, aching to get touched.

“Just a tease, just a tease,” the redhead tried to say as her eyes crossed, “or maybe...just a little orgasm…”

As good as feeling up her new layer of belly felt, the siren call of her sex couldn’t be ignored. Two on the clit and three up the slit started making her gasp and groan, extra sensation as her other hand finally got around a nipple. Making sure the last of the shampoo was out of her upper hair and the body wash off her breasts, Kori craned her neck forwards. Her tongue snaked out, tip flicking around her unoccupied nipple while deep, screaming moans shot out her throat.

…..

“I can fix this, I can fix this,” Raven muttered under her breath as she teleported back into her kitchen, stepping out of a shadow.

She’d left Donna behind to debrief the juniors, largely by not telling the angry, pantsless, puffy Amazon she was leaving, so she could shoot ahead and solve this stupid problem Donna had created. And judging by the high pitched orgasm moans shooting out of the open shower door she was ahead of schedule, Star’s typical shower masturbation sessions occurred within the first thirty minutes of showering, giving Raven at least an hour and a half. All she had to do was get into Kori’s closet of custom made designers clothes and bump them up a pant size to take into account the new curves the model was sporting.

“I float in, cast a few spells,” the psychic sorceress said to herself, grabbing a handful of brownies and shoving them into her mouth, spending a few minutes to gorge on the heavenly treats.

Half a pan of tear evoking brownies and a pint of milk later, the bloated, panting Goth was trying to remember what she was doing.

“Ugh, I’ve got to stop doing that. I’m getting fat as fuck already, I’m about to pop this dress,” Raven muttered, “wait, fat, dress, Starfire. Right, I’ve got to stretch the pants out a bit and then she’ll be out of my hair and I can get my tight Emma Watson look back…”

A loud “DING!” from the oven took Raven by surprise, to the point that her levitation field turned off and she landed on her feet. The lazy Goth walked as rarely as she could, meaning her legs had never been very strong and the amount of steps she’d taken in the months she’d been blowing up could be measured on one hand. Her thick thighs were nothing but jubilant fat over withered muscle and the loose flab smacked together with an audible smack, weak knees buckling as she fell forwards, pressing herself against the island counter with quivering arms. She felt a jiggle shoot up from the chunky legs into her ** belly and bubble butt, the flabby lower midsection ripping her underwear with its motion.

“Shit, shit, shit,” Raven muttered, struggling to get her feet back under her as sweat broke out across her forehead, “this should not be harder than killing a moderate old one.”

Immediately afterwards, Raven heard the shower turn off and the shower door slide open. Freaking out moderately, she flung herself behind the coffee table to hide. Several years ago Raven had actually been very agile and fit, but years of using just her psychic powers and poor eating had left the goth chubby, slow and clumsy. She landed with a thud right on her gut, air being driven out of her lungs and butt up in the air, her dress’ skirt falling over her back to show her naked, chubby rump in the air.

As a psychic, Raven’s powers were tied deeply to her emotional state. And right now, all she was feeling was total humiliation. This was furthered when Koriand’r walked out of the shower, a beach towel wrapped around her hair and nothing but water droplets on her body.

“Oh hi Raven, back already?” the naked supermodel asked non-chalantly, bouncing towards the oven.

Raven loved her friend, deeply and as a sister. Kori was kind and sweet, a truly generous soul who’d give you the shirt off your back and throw herself in front of a bullet for you. But she also felt a deep, blinding jealousy towards the buck naked, curvaceous goddess of a woman. And also kind of horny.

Tits bigger than Raven’s head bounced with every graceful step. The rippling boob flesh made Raven completely question her own heterosexuality, feeling gayer every time the nipples went up and down. They’d always been big but now they were ludicrously gigantic, making Raven want to chug more milk, and extra jealous because her own almost C cups weren’t half that perky.

“Uhh, yeah I was just well, feeling kind of beat up by the fight,” Raven lied, hovering back up in fits and starts.

“Oh you must be starving after all of that psychic lifting you did. It must be so incredibly harder than fighting the ancient god with your hands,” Koriand’r said, opening the oven and kneeling down so she could pull out cupcake tins with her bare hands, “how about some fresh cupcakes?”

Raven’s eyes were glued to the little fat roll that formed when Star bent over. Seeing her friend naked confirmed the guess from earlier, the super model now had the start of a belly. Barely an inch to pinch really, but evidence that the alien’s body composition was changing from its photo shopped perfect old self. Kori had never been immensely buff as Donna or Power Girl or Wonder Woman. For years she'd kept a very thin build, despite her height having the build of a rail thin freshman athlete who'd never rounded out. Now Raven couldn’t even see her friend’s ribs or hip bones anymore, her whole torso suddenly seeming ever so slightly plush. When she inhaled the tummy was pulled in, when she exhaled it turned into the tiniest, sexiest pooch.

And when turned around to set the cupcakes down, Koriand’rs butt had some noticeable girth to it. Her tight, model butt was puffing up into a badonkadonk, not as quick as her tits were inflating or her belly starting to chub, but it was on its way. Kori’s hips were certainly wider too, obvious when she was naked. Her figure had gone from very skinny to a languid hour glass and Raven realized she’d have to increase her friend’s clothing size up a little more than planned. The redhead wore unique clothing due to her height, but she’d been roughly a size four. Going by the softness the naked Koriand’r had, Raven guessed she might have to upgrade them to an eight.

Especially as Star had just popped an entire cupcake into her mouth and swallowed it whole.

“Uh, Kori, do you ever worry about your weight?” Raven asked, mouth watering over the cupcakes Starfire was stacking on a plate.

“Not at all,” the alien confessed to Raven, “why would I?”

“Just well, none of us are teens anymore,” the goth said, eying the little fat roll under Star’s gigantic boobs, “you think your physique is the same as its always going to be and then all of a sudden everything’s changed.”

“Well Raven,” the naked super hero said, walking over the her friend, “Just remember that you’re special and important to me, you’re my friend and I love you and anyone sane would love you, even if you get all skinny and bony and grumpy again.”

That was enough to make Raven frown in puzzlement, skinny and grumpy? And getting that way again? She opened her mouth to say something, only for Koriand’r to pop an uniced cupcake into her mouth. Glorious joy shot through Raven’s brain, her serotonin levels blasting off the charts and drool spilling over her lips while Kori set the tray of cupcakes in front of her.

“Which is why I’m going to make sure you always the full and the plush and the plump and the chunky and the squishy,” Starfire grinned at her hypnotized friend, picking up the chunky sorceress and sitting her fat butt on the couch, “so you’ll always be the lazy and the happy, right? And not the mean and grumpy.”

“Uhh *munch* yeah,” Raven groaned, popping the cupcakes into her mouth.

“Good! Here’s the rest of the gross of cupcakes I whipped up for your the post battle snack,” Koriand’r grinned, stacking a pyramid of steaming hot dessert in front of her friend, “I couldn’t put the icing on due to them being hot, but I don’t think you’ll mind eating a few tubs of it on your own, right?”

“Thank *gulp* you,” the gorging psychic agreed.

The redhead grinned, pulled back Raven’s hood and kissed her on the forehead, next to the red jewel that held the psychic’s satanic father in permanent prison.

“Eat up and later I’ll help you dress for your size,” Kori grinned, poking Raven’s buttery thighs, “oohh, someone’s getting the cellulite! Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go finish myself and put on the conditioner. Talk in an hour!”

She sashayed back into the bathroom, pausing only long enough to look at herself in the mirror in profile, pinching that sexy little inch to get herself going before pulling a waterproof vibrator out of a cabinet.

Well Starfire has turned out to be way more cunning than I previously thought to say the least, now Raven has been ensnared by the deliciousness while her friend has fun about it though I'll have to wait and see if this is permanent or not. I guess that the next one will be Donna, I'll see if she ends up in the same predicament or if she'll resist the temptation and recover her abs thar are currently hidden under her new jelly belly (something tells me that won't be the case though 😋).

17 hours ago, scl04 said:

Well Starfire has turned out to be way more cunning than I previously thought to say the least, now Raven has been ensnared by the deliciousness while her friend has fun about it though I'll have to wait and see if this is permanent or not. I guess that the next one will be Donna, I'll see if she ends up in the same predicament or if she'll resist the temptation and recover her abs thar are currently hidden under her new jelly belly (something tells me that won't be the case though 😋).

temptation comes in many ways and most of them are fattening...

pt 3/5

Themyiscira’s Amazons were a mighty warrior people. Powers developed through meditation, training and ritual made them able to trade blows with some of the galaxy’s mightiest denizens. But that same power required immense amounts of restraint, less the warrior women destroy their island paradise home, especially with how they were all expected to be on said island with each other, forever. Conflict resolution was as vital a skill as archery, esquestrianship or cunnilingus to the Amazons...

Donna tried to remember that as she stomped through the hallways of the Titan’s tower’s upper levels.

“Furies take that lazy, responsibility dodging Goth, leaving me to debrief and talk to the media with only Beast Boy as the other adult there,” the Amazon growled, teeth gritting with enough force to snap a tank’s gun barrel. 

Although not as famous as other heroines, the Amazon was just as strong as her sort of older twin sister or Power Girl, as far as Donna knew anyway. If anything she was stronger, because of the hours and hours and hours of work poured into her body every day. Each step brought flickering lights, shaking hallway fixtures, falling pictures and occasional foot prints stamped into the the converted alien metal of the tower’s floor with every powerful stomp of her thighs. But of course, each step also brought a slight quiver across the small layer of fat on her thighs, a moderate jiggle across her no longer steely buns and a more than decent bounce across the Amazons bulging belly.

“I know she’s trying to fix this but for the love of the Gods, can’t she just try and handle things responsibly than take the easy way out with magic?” Donna asked, pausing in front of the door to their shared quarters and taking a deep breath, “focus, focus, focus Donna, find your center, Hera guide me…”

A problem with that was the blinding pain at Donna’s lower body.

Not from the brunette’s bronze belt, no. The body building beauty had found a way to push that up under her breasts, her natural waist retreating higher. No the problem was Donna’s pants: a pair of skintight red kevlar yogas with silvery white stars up the thighs. They’d been made to be form fitting on a 160lb woman and had for several years rested in an emergency bag under a seat in the Titan’s teams transport jet (a donative from Wayne Enterprises). Donna hadn’t even worn red in quite a while, having ditched a few identical pairs when she’d entered her most successful bulk cycle for date. Months of gorging had packed thirty pounds onto her body, getting the Amazon up to her highest weight and making these pants a torturous prison.

And double unfortunately for Donna, that had been her previous bulking cycle. After cutting she’d been at 180lbs, a stubborn plateau she’d been unable to bust through for years until this latest caloric avalanche had packed on nearly forty pounds in a quarter of the time of her old record. Now the Amazon was in the high 210s and these pants were about to pop! 

Her camel toe was visible through the front of her pants. The button had popped off sometime earlier, the zipper ripping clear away moments later to let bronzed fat hang out. Every few steps a seam popped and leg fat burst into view. The fabric on the Amazon’s thighs were wearing thin, her magnificent legs beginning to waddle. Donna’s bulked up ass was rising out of her pants like bread dough out of an over filled pan.

Normally Donna wouldn’t have cared. She was a strong, passionate, brave warrior and a little temporary bulk (that would absolutely soon be transformed to gleaming muscle) was nothing to be ashamed of. Really, Troy was incredibly unvain, exemplified by how she’d let herself age into her late twenties to be able to bulk more easily, when most Amazons stayed at twenty.

But these damn pants were really uncomfortable.

“Having to do an interview in these was the seventh worst experience in my life. I don’t even know how I managed to get into them,” Donna grumbled, “I swear Impulse was lying when he said there weren’t any stores with my size in range. I’d rather push a boulder up hill for eternity than take another step in these portable torture chambers.”

Explaining to the various reporters that the Titans had handled the released elder God and Fire while her muffin top had been on full display was bad enough. But Donna had been certain she’d seen all of the junior’s giggling at her new softness the entire time, especially when her button had popped in between takes.

“This better not be some fresh hell,” she muttered, “Raven you better pray you’ve done your job!”

Stomping into her shared living room, Donna was hit with a cavalcade of sounds that made her think of some particularly carnal hell. From the open bathroom door came the sound of a shower on high, backed up by rapid, high pitched pants and faint screams, the sound of a woman in tormented pleasure. Meanwhile, the sound of pleasurable torture, faint groans and moans came from the living room. Living with Starfire for years meant Donna knew exactly what the first sounds were, but the second was a mystery.

Prowling forwards, with only a few pops and tears announcing her presence, Donna found not some monster, but only an incredibly gorged half demon collapsed on the couch. Sixty cupcakes were in front of Raven, their uncompleted pyramidal formation, two empty icing tubs and lots of crumbs suggesting that just as many were inside the psychic’s swollen belly. Months of over eating had made the sight of a woman in dietary distress evident, but Raven’s body was someting else.

“Raven? By Apollo’s medicine girl, are you alive even?” Donna’s brown eyes bulged at the sight of the sorceress’ gigantic food baby.

The Goth did nothing but groan in answer. Raven’s face, once angular and gaunt but now chubby cheeked and double chinned, was smeared with crumbs and icing, like she was a toddler at her first birthday party. The pressure of her eating had destroyed Raven’s loosest clothes, the dress had split from hip to armpit, turning into nothing but a giant bib draped across a beach ball of a belly. Her previously petite friend’s body had grown flabby and chunky over the months as the skinny fat goth had become just fat, but her heavy thighs and big butt were nothing to this enormous gut. Raven looked like she’d forgotten to take contraceptives during one of her occasionally on again/off again bouts with Beast Boy...three or four years earlier and had been gestating ever since. 

When Raven didn’t answer, Donna extended a finger to flick the mass of milk pale flesh. That sort of woke the psychic up, the blue haired bulk groaning.

“Oh no, don’t touch that...please…,” Raven protested, not even trying to move, “I cast some healing spells a while ago to keep from bursting but *belch* best not to tempt fate...”

“What in Tartarus did you do to yourself? You’re the size of a pig that ate a cow!?” Donna demanded of her, “By Artemis’ sculpted abs girl, you were already plenty fat but after this? Were you trying to kill yoruself again after this?”

“*urp* The cupcakes, you’re not a witch or a psychic, they’re special Donna. I saw Jesus. And Buddha. Maybe Gandhi. Definitely the whole universe,” the half demon moaned, “I was one with everything, it was so perfect…”

“You ate yourself big as a ball is what you did!” the Amazon snapped, “what about your plan to fix Star’s sizing issue? Tell me you did that before you stuffed yourself silly!”

“Well...I was gonna but, well I can’t even remember *belch* when I started eating… I’m planning on it but *urp* I need to finish these first,” Raven wheezed, rubbing her immense belly, “can you hand me the rest? Just sixty more and I’ll quit…”

“If I give you one more you’ll pop...and why don’t you just use your powers?” Donna pressed on her.

“Psychic powers need mental clarity *burp*, I’m too happy,” the pinned sorceress grunted, “they might come back *belch* maybe not. So if you could just ugh, if you could just feed them to me three or four at a time, maybe dunk them in icing for me…”

“Gods on Olympus, you need to get it together Raven,” the angry Amazon growled, “did you even get Kori’s clothes let out?”

“Uhhh...no...but if you would just feed me *urp* maybe a little bit more,” the psychic moaned, “I can probably do it…”

Donna face palmed, realizing she’d have to do this on her own. Her magical powers related to just being incredibly stronger, faster and more durable than a normal extremely fit woman who’d found herself temporarily slightly softened, so how this would work she’d have no idea. Maybe she’d go grab a pair of sweat pants or something from her room and swap them with Kori’s…

Thinking of the devil made her finish coming. Kori’s orgasm, after going on through the whole five minute conversation, finally ended, the shower turning off with it. Donna’s eyes twitched left and right towards Starfire’s room and then towards the bathroom, deciding it was now or never. She took a quick step toward’s Starfire’s bedroom, sure she could do something, anything...only for two loud rips to cut through the air.

“Damnable thighs!” the bulky brunette body builder bemoaned, sucking in her tummy flub just enough to see her pants had failed from groin to knee.

“Oh the evenings to you, Donna,” Kori said, standing naked in the bathroom with a hair dryer in her one hand and her massive mane in the other.

“Oh, uh hi Kori, I didn’t see you there...uh...wow,” Donna said looking her friend up and down.

Being around beautiful women in states of undress wasn’t unusual to Donna. She was an Amazon after all and a superheroine and had been Koriand’rs roommate since Donna had been skinny. But for her bisexual brain, looking at Koriand’r today was like getting hit by a bus.

“Oh thank you Donna, you’re looking the good too. You’re quite bulky,” the alien princess said with a genuine smile, “I wonder how the big you’ll get…”

Donna was too distracted to bring up how she’d planned on starting cutting that very night. Before Donna had always thought her friend had been gorgeous of course, but not that intriguing. Koriand’r had a figure fairly similar to most Amazons: long legs, narrow hips, tiny waist, fit and in shape but not overly muscular, the only difference being Kori’s rather large bust. And the weeks of over eating hadn’t changed that, just inflating her breasts further and starting to cover up her muscle tone.

But now though…Starfire had turned into the type of sexy that Donna had no experience with.

“Do you want some more muffins? How about the waffles? Cake?” Starfire said, sashaying forwards, her hips swinging back and forth, a bladed pendulum about to cut their petrified prisoner in half.

“I ...uhh...I”m not hungry,” Donna gasped.

She’d been watching her friend get heavier over the past few months. Very very slowly, while Raven had chunked up and Donna had grown soft, Star’s change had been incremental, her girl abs getting fainter week by week while her cup sizes slowly grew out. But now Star had hit some sort of point of no return:

The model’s hips had popped, no longer were they narrow and girlish. Instead they were round, wide and thick, child bearing and soft, begging for hands to squeeze them. Unlike the sloppy psychic and the beefy Amazon, Kori’s shape was tantalizingly perfect. Donna could barely remember her friend having skinny hips.

“Really? Perhaps the thirsty then?” Kori asked, turning into profile and picking up a fresh tin of icing and letting her long tongue lick it up.

“I...was...uhh,” Donna stammered, looking at the cute starter belly beginning to show beneath those massive mocha mammaries.

Athletic belly muscles had faded, covered up with squish. Just the slightest little curve between her mons pubis and belly button. The barest hint of a stomach, but one with immense potential.

“I need to get packing, but I am the afraid, Donna of not picking the right outfit,” Koriand’r told her, breathing slow and deep, making the gigantic heft of her H cups rise and fall in hypnotic waves, “will you help me choose?”

“I’d love to,” the Amazon managed, her face burning red and her body sweating.

The ginger took her friend’s hand, leading her towards Star’s room. With every step of the alien’s long legs, Donna saw her friend’s growing booty flex and bounce from one side to the other. A small and tight butt had gone up a size category, looking soft and pliable, Donna desperately needed to see it crammed into a pair of too fight jeans.

Speaking of pants, Koriand’r reached a hand out and grabbed the flap of Donna’s ruined pants. The alien’s nimble hand pulled with inhuman force, the tight pants tearing apart at their damaged seams to leave the muscularly plush woman half naked.

“You better take that top off too Donna,” Kori insisted, “you’ve got to dress for the body you have now….”

“I, well, won’t I be naked then?” the Amazon managed to ask trying to meet her friend’s huge green eyes and getting stuck at chest level.

“Of course not, you’re wearing panties aren’t you?” Koriand’r pointed out, easily tearing away Donna’s shirt.

The inside of Kori’s room had a multitude of mirrors, the red haired alien loving to look at herself. While the curvaceous Starfire was reflected from multiple flattering angles, Donna saw her own body as well, noting its own rapid change. Her strong calves remained untouched, but her mighty thighs had lost their tone and now touched together. A hard earned bubble butt had grown soft fat over hard muscle, the ass of a warrior gone soft in garrison. Worst was Donna’s stomach, all of her tight midsection given over to a most mushy belly. Standing in just sports bra and panties, the Amazon felt a little exposed and vulnerable.

“You know Donna, I’ve got to thank you so the much,” Kori said, pushing the limp Amazon into a chair, “I was feeling so the anxious and so the afraid a few months ago, was I not good enough? Was I ugly? But now that I have baking, I feel so much the better. Do you think I look the better?”

“That’s so good to hear Kori,” Donna managed, watching Kori step slowly backwards towards her closet, “and you look absolutely fantastical…”

“But there’s the tiniest problem. I’m afraid I’m getting...the bigger. What if I am...the chubby?,” the Redhead said, pulling a pair of skinny jeans and a bra from a shelf, “Will you help me test?”

Before the Amazon could respond, Starfire started putting on the black, lacy bra. Her immense breasts overwhelmed the fabric. Australian cleavage big as Donna’s actual cleavage poured out beneath the cups, while the orange-brown mounds sored high as she fought with the strap. Kori’s long arms pulled, the overwhelmed bra stretched and her boobs were divided tighter.

“It’s so snug, I don’t think it can the fit,” the redhead gasped, tossing the bra onto Donna’s face, warm lingerie drapping over the amazon’s curly hair, “but, its just a little DD. And I’m going into heat, they swell so big when that happens and this is just the start…”

Exercise was Donna’s natural state yet her heart was about to burst from her chest. Kori was a sexual woman but the way the alien was acting now, well...most of the Amazon’s brain was now focused on her throbbing clit. She was lucky she remembered to breath.

“Let’s try these pants. I wore them the last time I got to see my Dick,” Starfire breathed, sliding her legs into the pant legs, “the clothing company gave them to me, but I haven’t had the time since I started baking…”

She bent down, tummy roll forming across her belly as her round butt almost hit the floor. The redhead stood up ever so slowly, shimmining the tight pants up her long, long limbs. Those shapely limbs hadn’t changed much, perhaps getting a little softer, but the distressed size four skinny pants slid up them easily until they reached the start of Kori’s hips.

“Oh no, they’re snugger than I mention,” the redhead gasped, pulling harder from the belt loops, “are...are my hips bigger?”

“I...well...you’re hips they’re so…,” Donna tried to say as Star hauled on the denim, a few new rips appearing as she got them over her hips and butt, turning around to show her friend her ass.

“Look, they’re hugging my buns so the much. I feel they might rip,” Koriand’r cooed at her, shaking her butt from side to side, stepping slowly backwards, gyrating all the while “Look at them shake, they didn’t used to fit like this? Has my butt gotten the bigger?”

“Perhaps, well perhaps fuller you’ve,” Donna tried, her inability to lie mixing with an absolute need to smack that big, bouncing ass that was now pressing closer and closer, almost in her lap, “been exercising…”

“Really? I’ve been getting the slack on my cardio. It doesn’t do it for me,” Kori purred, the denim rubbing across her friend’s bronze paunch, “flying or fighting? I still love them but running? I’d rather eat...am I turning into a fattie, Donna?”

“You’re not fat,” the Amazon said, breathing harder than she ever had, her nipples cutting through her bra.

“Oh good, because these pants...I’m afraid I can’t button them,” Kori said, taking a hold of each flap of the pants and pulling them towards each other, “Look it won’t close, I’m pulling so hard and I can’t button them…”

Donna’s brain wasn’t working, “I well...maybe I can help…”

“No, no touching for you,” her friend smiled, “just watching. And pulling harder won’t help, I’m feeling something in the way. This...what is this? Is this a belly? Do I have the start of a belly?”

Koriand’r’s long fingers were pinching and squeezing her little starter tummy, the newly malleable flesh soft and squishy. She leaned towards her sitting friend, arching her back to shove the tiny mound of muffin top into Donna’s face, so close the Amazon could feel its warmth...and Kori’s mammoth hooters occasionally touching her head.

“Look at this, I used to have abs but now I have a soft belly. How shameful to lose your muscles and grow a gut,” Koriandi’r purred, turning to show profile, “maybe I can suck it in…”

With a deep, deep breath, Starfire inhaled. The little belly vanished and went concave, giving barely enough room to button it. Kori relaxed as the button came together, a muffin top forming on her body for the first time.

“There I think it fits,” she panted,flesh forming above the tight pants,  “I’m not a fatty, unless...unless it breaks. What would happen if it broke? Should I be ashamed if it does?”

Donna groaned, “I...I wouldn’t be…”

“Oh? Is that because of this belly, Donna?” Starfire asked, pinching and tickling the Amazon’s paunch, “or is it...because I look so hot, so incredibly sexy like this.”

“You’re so so hot,’ the Amazon swallowed, “Eros and Aphrodite you’re perfect…”

Starfire grinned, laying her legs across Donna’s leaning her stomach into the brunette’s face, “But what if I was even bigger?”

Kori went from sucking in her stomach to extending it, pressing her belly out as big as she could. The denim snapped and tan-brown belly bulged right into Donna’s face. Her large, straight nose got pressed right into the warm skin, its soft mocha surface taking her breath away.

“Would I look better if I put on some weight?” Kori asked, bending lower, letting her heavy breasts rub across her friend’s face, “I can’t be the skinny forever. Its time to change and to grow, right Donna? You’re always trying to get bigger and stronger, aren’t you? Do you like me bigger?”

Donna was hyper ventilating, her body paralyzed, training, meditation and faith replaced with just the massive jugs hugging her head.

“You know, I like you bigger,” the alien admitted, “No more the hardness, no more the tone, no more the competition or burning need to compare yourself to Wonder Woman. Just self acceptance, just softness, just you living without the inhibitions and being your best self.”

“Uhhffffgggggg,” Donna said into the cleavage, the universe spiralling before her boob blinded eyes.

“Donna, I have the confession,”  Starfire said to her friend, her own hands running up and down Donna’s ticklish belly, “in the shower, I was the masturbating.”

She said it in a whisper, like she was pretending to be ashamed. Like they didn’t have to sound proof the apartment so no one besides the three of them could hear it three times a day. But Donna was pretty sure, in the part of her brain not almost having a stroke, that Kori was sounding proud of it.

Twice. And I’m still sooo, soo the horny,” the redhead confessed, body pressed into the plush body of her friend, “I really am going into heat, I thought I’d get by with just the one but I need so much the more. The next six or seven months are going to be so the difficult. I’m going to be so the horny, all the time. I won’t be able to sleep, I’ll get the hungry, my emotions will be all over the place, I’ll be the territorial and the competitive…but mostly horny. I’m afraid that I might get to excited and hurt Dick…”

“Oh,” Donna managed, the two letter word an impossible effort.

“He’s so sexy and so sweet and so kind but he’s only the human. I’m so strong, after ten or twenty times in a day, I might...break him,” the powerful alien purred, “If only there was someone I knew, someone I trusted, someone who was brave and kind and beautiful and also just the resilient. Someone very strong but also...the padded, for their protection, I could wear myself out on? Do you know any one like that?”

Starfire bent lower, kissing her friend deeply. Donna felt the alien’s long tongue dancing around her tonsils, while Kori’s hands were already inside the Amazon’s snug sports bra and gently fondling her. A loud rip signalled the taut skinny jeans’ back seam collapsing before the press of Star’s new booty, Kori putting her friend’s hands on the newly freed rear to give it a squeeze.

“Why Donna, you’re my good friend. Do you think you could help me the out?” Kori whispered in her ear, “just eight or ten times a day to take the edge off. Without it I might go the crazy…”

The Amazon’s brain was at a cross roads. Kori had been a friend for years, a trusted comrade and confidant. And this new womanly roundness was so fucking hot the Amazon might die of dehydration right then and there. They’d fought, bled and cried together, couldn’t this mess all of that history up and cause tons of team drama...

“But if we had sex, wouldn’t that be cheating? For you, that is,” the chubby brunette managed, “with your boyfriend…”

“Oh, its not the sex having. It's just the masturbating with each other. With our hands and our lips and our tongues and our breasts and our clits...and some toys. But we won’t go at the same time, so therefore it’s not the sex,” Korri growled, “not sex at all…”

“Oh glad to hear that…,” Donna gasped.

“The good, we’ll get started after you shower. You’re covered in ashes and sweat,” Starfire told her, floating up and ripping off the destroyed jeans, “after I get some more cupcakes started for your post work out snack I’ll join you. I will the warn you though, you’ll want to stretch first…”

4 hours ago, lyle81992 said:

I'm loving Donna's characterization, it sort of reminds me of Dian's personality in the recent cartoon where she's a teenager. Starfire knows exactly what she's doing.

Yeah, she's essentially Diana if slightly younger and desperate to differentiate herself. Good thing Diana isn't also obese...

20 hours ago, Cyril Figgis said:

It's a good thing that Starfire is a hero, because she's clever enough to be an unstoppable villain.  She's going to have an absolute field day with these two.

One rough draft of this was more similar to capes and cuisines, that of a rookie super villain with the power to make women gain weight, hired to take out the female super heroes. They'd have worked their way from street level to cosmic, with a *boss* character at the end of each arc/tier, but I couldn't find a good way to make it flow at all.

Anyway, here's 4/5 for the titan's gain: Warning, Dicks will be sucked and asses will be bitten, a sore day, a sex day, till the orgasm rises!

Hanging upside down was basically second nature to Dick Grayson.

Usually he could remember why that happened though…

“Who else knows you’re here?” one of the cartel under bosses was screaming at him, drawing back a brass knuckle equipped fist to punch him.

Dick rolled with the punch, turning it into the slightest love tap and tried to review his memories. Murdered acrobat parents, adopted by Batman, Robin, date Batgirl, break up with Batgirl, argument with Batman, move to west coast, become Nightwing, Teen Titans, meet alien princess, be really busy…

“Huh, something missing there,” the acrobatic Nightwing mused, flexing away from another punch, “how did I get captured?”

There was just a vague sense of blackness that stretched for over a day. Last he knew he'd been in Bludhaven and now he was somewhere tropical. He could feel the ocean , was this the Caribbean? He had a vague and rising dread, that he was supposed to be with his girlfriend instead of in an airplane hanger full of gun toting cartel members. That being with Starfire was incredibly important, that he had to tell her something...

“I said, who else knows you’re here!” the drug under boss roared, grabbing Dick’s thick black hair to hold his head.

“Okay, where is here? Because right now I don’t know where I am,” Nightwing said.

“Ha, fucking wise guy. Thinks he doesn’t know he’s at Snowflame’s compound on Caravel Island,” the drug lord laughed, showing rotten teeth.

Dick remembered making a phone call to Starfire, telling her to meet him at Caravel Island at...the exact time his mask (still stuck to his face) showed him it was.

“So good news for  you,” Dick told his torturer, “the only one who knows is my girlfriend. Bad news for you…”

A ten foot circle on one of the metal walls melted into a puddle of molten steel. Starfire floated in, high heels three feet above the ground, wearing thigh boots and a purple bikini made of dental floss. Green fire lit up her eyes, her hair and her hands, the power crackling and begging to be used.

“That’s my girlfriend,” Dick told the sub boss, before head butting the bastard into unconsciousness.

Dick was quite quick with a lock pick, but in the three seconds it took him to get his hands free Starfire had already wiped the floor with the cartel thugs. Guns were melted puddles on the ground, arms were broken and legs snapped. It had taken a lot of effort to convince Kori not to kill criminals and given the pain these unconscious idiots were going to feel when they woke up, Dick wasn’t sure they’d thank him.

But then he looked from the thugs to his girlfriend and thoughts of anything else faded away.

“Oh Dick! My poor poor Dick, are you alright? Did they hurt you my sweetums, my honey buns, my sun and stars, my one and only!?” Kori gasped, practically prancing over and putting Grayson in danger of asphyxiation as she started desperately kissing him.

“I’m fine, Star,” Grayson managed after a few minutes, his lip only slightly bleeding from Kori’s over exicted nipping, “but you…”

In the years they’d been dating, Dick had gotten to know every inch of the lanky tamaranean princess’ body. The two months he’d been away from her had been absolute heart ache but seeing her now was...wow. For years she’d had a the pencil thin, stick with boobs figure, one most models could only get with anorexia and implants or only hold for a year at best naturally. Able to bounce between run way fashion and cheese cake bikini shots like no other, that body had allowed  Kori’s civilian identity of super model Kory Anders to rise to the top of her profession. 

‘Yes, Dick? What about me?” Koriand’r asked, popping a hip, “do I look a little different?”

For a start, she had hips now. Her straight up and down figure had gotten quite curvy, trading girlish narrowness for womanly breadth. Round and thick, their voluptuous nature seized Grayson’s attention with hypnotic power, Kori’s fingers squeezing the soft fat over once narrow bone. Dick had been attracted to her since the moment he’d met her, but now he was overwhelmed with the desire to put his hands on those hips and plough her.

“You look, uh…ohhhhh,” he managed, eyes crossing as she put a hand on his very erect penis and squeezed.

“Yes?” the model asked teasingly, “you like the costume? I pulled it out of storage…”

She was wearing the same outfit they’d met in, he realized. An absolutely tiny purple bikini that had been insufficient back when Star had been rail thin. Now those thin side straps cut deep into her softened hips, basically vanishing under her little love handles. The muscles on her belly had faded from view along with her hip bones, leaving a small and tantalizing bulge above the purple lycra. The softness of that tantalizing bulge, the tiniest and most perfect of muffin tops, made drool fall out of his mouth.

“It doesn’t fit very well now though, do you think it shrunk?” the redhead asked teasingly, bending at the knee to press her chest into his face, a fat roll forming on her belly.

Although their head eclipsing size was new, Star’s titties had kept exactly the same symmetrical, ultra perky proportions they’d always had, meaning Dick wasn’t given the hallucinatory, sanity melting brain break novices to motorboating Kori received. But he still nearly came from the massive shelf of front-butt. The tiny purple triangles that covered Star’s nipples had been too small when she was a DD cup. Now that she’d nearly doubled cup sizes, the areola were completely framing the tiny cups, the tie-on strings were knotted at the very end of their lengths and her rock hard nipples seemed ready to cut through them.

“I think that you got bigger,” Dick gasped when she pulled away, her long fingers pushing him towards climax through his suit, “definitely bigger…”

“Oh? Really? I got the bigger?” Koriand’r smiled, “Do you like me the bigger, Dick?”

“I do, I do indeed, but Kori I need to tell you something, its...unnnffffff,” the vigilante moaned, eyes crossing as she interrupted him by milking the shaft to a rapid and spectacular burst inside his pants.

“I wasn’t asking you, I was asking little you,” Kori smiled, “It’s been far too long though, I have been so miserable waiting to get to see you. I’m glad you kept in the shape, your muscles are looking taut, particularly your butt. Good, because I am going to go the ape shit on you.”

She broke the chain wrapped above his ankles with a flick of her wrist, hoisting the muscular Grayson over her shoulder like a hunting trophy, as if she was a noble woman on safari. The refracting Dick had to guess that in a lot of ways that this was accurate, but was distracted because his face kept bouncing off Kori’s booty. She’d always had kind of a small butt before, but now was in the early phases of a Badonkadonk, the wider, rounder cheeks turning what had been cheeky cut panties into a g-string. Unable to resist, he bit the full ass and made Kori giggle.

“Star, I have no idea what you’ve been doing the past couple of months, but I think I like it,” Dick said, unbelievably feeling himself get hard again.

“Good, because you have two minutes to tell me what evidence you want me to grab from here,” Kori teased, returning the bite through his kevlar-titanium weave body suit, strong teeth effortlessly tearing the armor but such was her control that she only left a tiny imprint on his rear, “and then going to my hotel room where we’re fucking until you feed me the lunch. Then around one Donna is coming over to give you the break, then we’re going dancing at five and fucking again until you pass out.”

…..

In the years Dick Grayson had been a super hero, almost as long as he could remember, he’d faced death many times. Against assassins and mafia hitmen, psychotic clowns and their murderous clown girlfriends, genocidal ecoterrorist dryads and their murderous clown girlfriend, alien invaders, spies and mutants, monsters and gods. But he was certain he’d never come closer to death than this…

Beaten to a pulp. Exhausted beyond rational thought. Bones creaking, flesh bruised, lips swollen, heart thundering in his ears, lungs barely able to draw breath, half drowned and dehydrated. At the mercy of a ruthless alien monster.

“Kori, Kori, I love you, I love you so much but please, just a little more rest before we start again,” Dick groaned, trying to raise a glass of water high enough to sip in one hand and using the other to try and fend off the nimble fingers trying to pull the ice pack off of his junk, “I think I’m going to die…”

“Come on, the please, the please, the please,” his naked girlfriend said, her long hair shimmering in the powerful blast of the fans keeping Dick from dying of heat exhaustion, “you had plenty of time to rest during lunch. Give it to me, please, I had to wait for months before you, I’m about to go the nuts…”

“Kori, we went twice during lunch,” Grayson moaned at the naked super model in front of him, “and then right after. I must be shooting dust at this point…”

Dick had been looking forwards to a weekend romp with his girlfriend. Some crime fighting here, some sex there, some dancing and some more sex, incredibly relaxing after weeks of stepping into the vacancy left by the near useless BoP, retired Catwoman, land bound Hawk Girl and slotted into the reserves Wonder Woman, Power Girl and Super Girl. Instead, counting the quick hand job through his armored pants, he’d come at least fifteen times in five hours and Korri had come a lot more than that.

“But Dick...aren’t I the sexy to you? Don’t you want to do me? Didn’t it burn to be with out me?” Koriand’r begged, running her hands over herself, “I could barely think I’m so horny…”

Dick watched her nimble hands press into the slight layer of softness on her thighs. Roll over the gorgeous softness of her thick hips. Make the tiniest ripple on the new fat over her stomach, stuffed into a food baby with a desert cart. Slap that big bouncing butt she’d grown. Fucking sink into those head side hooters she boasted.

And felt his exhausted balls scream at him as his exhausted dick began to slowly, slowly rise.

“Of course I needed you,” the unmasked and un everything else’d vigilante groaned, sinking back on the hotel bed, “Kori, not seeing you all that time was miserable. I was jacking it to your centerfolds every day to not pitch a tent in my costume and the first ten times today were spectacular and the three after that were fantastic but I’m only human, I don’t have your stamina…”

If you’d looked at the two as they’d been at the start of the morning, you wouldn’t have pegged Dick as being the one to beg for a break. Grayson was as lean and taut as a man could get, while Starfire looked like a woman who’d just stopped working out a month before. The tamaranean model was getting soft, but hadn’t even broken a sweat and only her engorged breasts and the just fucked nature of her long hair gave a clue she’d already come.

Koriand’r looked down at her exhausted boyfriend. She looked beyond his steely muscles and at the purple bruises covering his thighs, hips, chest, neck and  arms left by the press of her thighs. The dozens of hickies spread between his groin and his neck. The thick sheen of sweat pouring off of him. The pulse pounding through dehydrated veins. The near hyperventilating rise and fall through his chest. She’d seen him like this a few times, after excruciating battles and smiled bashfully at realizing she was the cause of all this damage, her sexual vigor almost doing what Gotham’s rogues had failed at for years.

“Oops, I have been perhaps the eager beaver. And you need a break,” the super model admitted guiltily, “do not worry, I have just the thing!”

She flounced away in a spin of naked brown-tan flesh and shimmering red hair out of the narrow range of vision permitted by dick’s bruised neck muscles. Dick almost expected a sexy outfit but instead his girlfriend had brought a metal stand and an IV line. Before he could move his girlfriend had used her Titan’s first aid training to find a vein and pour cool electrolyte solutions into his veins.

“Oh, thanks babe. Kori this has been magical but wow, I didn’t even think you could go that much,” the vigilante coughed, his ribs wincing, “just give me a minute to get ready…”

“There, that is for the dehydration. I’ve got more,” the ultra curvy alien smiled, “let me get something for the rest of you to cheer you up!”

Again she was gone, Dick hearing the sound of a suitcase’s zippers and then the tug of fabric, followed by several more tugs. Starfire bounded back into view, about to burst out of the cheer leading outfit she’d bought during their first year of dating during college. Shortly after her arrival on Earth, Koriand’r had been even clingier than now and had tried to immerse herself in Earth pop culture, concluding from tv shows and movies that a supportive girlfriend should be a cheerleader for her college athlete boyfriend. She’d been crest fallen to find out that gymnastics didn’t have cheerleaders but had still worn the outfit to every match. The sight of the budding model, then soon to be a sports illustrated rookie, in the tight tiny outfit was a good distraction to his sports rivals...

“Holy shit,” Grayson wheezed, feeling his ribs complain at his gasp and his exhausted penis begin vibrating.

When she’d first worn the cheer costume, black and white with the bra emblazoned with Gotham Knights, had been incredibly snug on Kori’s skinny mini figure. Mostly because while Kori was a size four, she was also 6’4 and had a DD bust, making the costume show off an immense length of taut orange-brown thigh beneath the tiny skirt vacuumed onto her narrow hips while her bust had always overflown the tight bra. Months of guzzling batter later had done the redhead good: her now womanly round hips stretching the skirt so taut its seams groaned. Star’s bulging food baby, popped belly button and the squishy inch of love handles hung over the skirt’s hem, pressing it down and making it look like her water would break by half time. And her boobs, dear Lord above Dick considered himself a leg man but Starfire’s cleavage was making him see the light, those tits were eating that bra. Australian cleavage was bulging beneath the black band and overflow hung over it, packed so tight that it didn’t even jiggle.

“See, it still the fits!” Koriand’r smiled, picking up and pom pom in either hand, turning around to show her newly big butt hanging out of the tiny skirt, “I got this with the money from my first shoot, remember!”

“I don’t think my brain works right now,” her boyfriend groaned, his well, dick, coming back past half mast despite chaffing and ice.

“Dick, Dick. You are the smart and the wonderful and I respect you so much. But what I want right now isn’t your brain” the much taller woman smiled, then kicked one impossibly long leg straight up in the air, showing quite clearly she wasn’t wearing panties and that despite going up several sizes she was still very, very flexible, “Give me a D! Give me an I! Give me a C! Give me a K! What’s that spell? DICK!”

The rush of pom poms, the swish swish of the skirt’s tassels and Kori’s hair and the pops and sighs of her dying bra still couldn’t quite cover up the groan of pain that came from Dick’s lips.His erection was back in full force and the exhausted sex organ was making its unhappiness felt. As Grayson amazingly buckled while being seated, Kori paused her routine, residual bouncing causing the bra to almost die, a seam slightly to the right of middle ripping most of the way with just a few stretched threads holding back the orange titty tide. Despite her confidence she’d still been a little nervous he wouldn’t like the new her and while him fucking her to the point of agony was a good way to disprove that, Kori was still a kind and gentle soul who wouldn’t hurt a fly.

“Dick, I’m looking at you and well, I can’t help but feel you’re not...completely the happy,” the alien model said bashfully.

“Whatever...unhhh...gave you that idea, Star,” the pulverized, near comatose hero groaned, “just let the IV finish up and maybe I can at least give you head…”

Koriand’r looked down at Dick’s slightly swollen lips and swollen trap muscles, clearly sore from the eighteen or so sessions of oral he’d given her.

“No, no, wait just a minute. I think that in between all of the sex I’ve forgotten what I was going to tell you something important. Dick, let me start off by saying that well, I’ve gained some weight…, “ the model began, breathing deep.

Her bra chose that time to finally die, the threads ripping apart. The mind bendingly round bosoms didn’t sag so much as spring into view, their doubled mass having made short work of the cheer top, which instead of “Gotham Knights” now read “Go...tits” as it hung besides the round orange brown bulges.

“Especially in my breasts,” the redhead shrugged, destroying a DD top just a typical day for her, “and well you might be wandering why.”.

“Koriand’r, are you telling me you’re…well, wait could we even...,” Dick asked slowly, gesturing to his girlfriend’s currently distended waist.

“Pregnant? Oh no, oh X’hal no,” Kori laughed, poking the bulge of her belly, “no for several more years. I want to get another cover and to at least get a successor on the Titans before that. No, this belly is just from food and the fat, it’ll be years before I’m able to conceive still. Tamaranean pregnancies are difficult and delicate, the mother’s body needs lots of calories and vitamins to stay stable and our world is savage and wild. So our body begins changing years before we can conceive, sort of a second the puberty, we call it The Heat. Our appetites and libidos rise and we start putting on the weight to prepare for getting pregnant. Usually this begins around thirty, I guess I just started a little earlier than expected. Times of emotional peril and caloric excess can cause it to begin early and well, the last two months were really the hard on me.”

Dick looked at his girlfriend, trying to imagine surviving a couple days of this rate of horniness.

“And how long does this last, Korri? I know you’re descended from cats and earth cats are horny for a part of the year. So what, a month?” he asked gingerly, “just asking for my dick’s sake…”

“Oh the Heat will last the next thirty years or so, but the extra horniness?” Korri giggled, “I’m so glad it hit, I was such the prude before hand. But this should be the peak, after a couple weeks more I should start falling down to about half this. So only twelve or fifteen times a day.”

“Okay, a couple weeks...I think that with all of the Bat training and some IVs and a lot of lube, I can make it that long,” the vigilante groaned, wincing as he nodded, “we’ll just have to make the best of it, like you do with the curves from it. Gotta say Star, most Earth girls would freak if a condition caused them to gain weight for a couple months but you look beyond hot with the new pounds.”

The redhead giggled again, putting hands on her hips and smacking her ass, “Most Earth girls worry too much. And also, thank you, I think these new griblacks will finally give me a second cover. But two months of weight gain? Ha, no silly, I’ll gain for at least a year.”

Dick managed to blink a few times, “Did you...say a whole year?”

“Yes, the one,” Starfire smiled, hefting her  left breast for emphasis on the number, “although it could be two, it took my mother two years but she started at 26. The earlier the gaining starts the longer it takes to stop. For the next couple months the fat will distribute like it is, mostly going to my boobs so they can nurse easily. Then it’ll start building up as storage in my belly and thighs and butt, I can’t wait for it! I’ve always been so skinny and bony, now I can be the big and the soft!”

Grayson looked at his supermodel, super hero girlfriend. He had an urge to say something pressing incessantly in the back of his head, but news that Starfire would be gaining at minimum 180 lbs was alarming him. The last time he’d seen Kori she’d looked like she had when she’d first arrived on Earth: rail thin and lean, an unattainable body that had brought her to the peak of the modelling world. Although he was no judge of a woman’s weight, Dick had to guess Starfire had gained at least thirty pounds. And while the amount going to bust and hip had been spectacular the tummy chub would make her agency flip shit when they saw her no longer perfectly flat waste. But just thirty pounds could be talked down...until he imagined another thirty pounds and another and another, his lean girlfriend puffing up and up and up and up. That little starter belly surging out towards the floor, her hips getting wider than car seats, perfect thighs starting to waddle, ass swelling to break chairs, her whole body just turning gigantic as she blew up to over four hundred pounds.

“And you’re okay with that Kori?” Dick asked, “You look fantastic, and I’m always going to love you no matter what, don’t get me wrong but well you’re  a model and a superhero. Are you worried about gaining weight getting in the way?”

“Why would it bother me? For my people its natural for this to happen after all, a beautiful tamaranean woman is one who can’t see her feet to us. Really my scrawny frame was quite the ugly among my people, I’m glad to finally be growing beautiful. It won’t slow me down as a hero, not with my strength, and as a model... Doesn’t it look so the sexy on me?” she flounced, cocking her new hips and making Dick groan, “don’t you want to see me get all big, soft and sexy before you put a litter in me?”

Dick groaned. It wasn’t the groan of a man depressed his cover girl, super model girlfriend was doomed to more than double in size by this time next year. Or even the man who’d been orgasmed to the edge of death. No, it was a groan of pleasure as he considered just how hot a sexy, over soft, plus size Starfire would be.

The sexual nature of the man’s moan excited Korri beyond mortal reasoning. Too long with just vibrator, hand and room mate, combined with the hormones surging through her body had made her always high appetite become truly insatiable. That morning’s arousal had only blunted the edge and talking about the sexy, sexy changes she was going through made her all the hornier. A desire for a sex act, any sex act, was pushing through her with physical force, making Dick moan with desire.

“I’ll take that for a yes,” she grinned, leaning in and pushing the ice pack away to reveal her boyfriend’s literally throbbing erection, “that too.”

Dick’s only answer was a massive moan when Kori took him in her mouth. Cradling his balls, she sucked powerfully while working the shaft. Up and down, up and down, making the vigilante groan with sensation. Smiling around the cock, Kori’s long tongue wrapped around the shaft and tightened and squirmed, making him cum with a moaning scream as he passed out.

Which was right when Donna showed up.

Knowing the amount of noise they’d generated, Kori had rented a secluded bungalow very set far from the main hotel on an island in the Florida Keys. Donna landed on the porch, clad not in any of her superhero outfits but a more comfortable bikini that mostly fit. Although she’d added a cover up wrap to it after finding an alarming amount of cellulite on her butt and felt very self conscious about showing off flab instead of abs for the first time.

“Hello, Kori? Dick?” the Amazon knocked, tugging the too small cover up that seemed to be constantly riding up, “I hope I’ve got the right place...but as you’re not answering I’ll just go…”

It wasn’t that Donna didn’t want to have sex with Kori. After last nights triple back to back orgasm, literally furniture breaking sessions, the brunette knew damn well sex with her team mate was spectacular. But it was also so damn awkward, what if word of it got out? Could she stand around the juniors with them knowing Korri was using her as a fuck buddy? And with Dick in the same house, he was like a brother to her, it would be so weird…

The door opened just as Donna started to float up and away, showing her super curvy friend in the torn remnants of a cheer skirt. Kori swallowed something quickly, patting her full, over stuffed tummy.

“Donna, I knew you’d be coming!” the alien woman grinned.

“Erm, I think you mean come,” Donna said softly, somewhat happy to be staying and somewhat nervous.

“Oh no, that’s what Dick just did,” Koriand’r laughed, “now, let’s get the started with you. We’ve got an hour until room service gets here with the next carts and you’ll need to get back in your suit for that first. I want to see if I can get it to pop off!”