DC Universe Overweight

Batman76

19 hours ago, maxymumspyder said:

As always, you write some really fun serials. Well done and keep up the great work. And on behalf of the community, thank you! Having written some before, I am always impressed with the amount of content you produce. Keeps me from having to write again! LOL. But seriously, this one is quite fun.

Your writing is fucking amazing though man. Means a lot to hear it.

Right now, a few hundred people rushed over to this thread after receiving a notification that you posted again. Only to be disappointed to see their favorite author is just bantering with a fan! LOL

Seriously though, thank you for the kind words and sentiment. I am really happy to hear that you enjoyed so many of my stories. Some of your work is getting me thinking that I may need to get back in the swing of things. And if I don't, I have a half thought out framework for a story to share that I think would very much appeal to someone like you. Both stylistically and in content.

Honestly though, this serial you've written has been a lot of fun to follow. Power Girl and the way you setup the mechanics to make her fat and then depower her is absolutely fantastic, fun, and unique. It's very clear you have a good understanding and passion for writing that character getting fat. The added dimension of her humiliation and complete downgrade brings your storytelling up to another level. I would imagine your frame of mind is somewhat similar to what mine was when I wrote the Wonder Woman Willpowerless story a few years ago.

Anyway, keep up the prolific content creation! And thank you for being the Curvage pandemic hero that we need.

1 hour ago, maxymumspyder said:

Right now, a few hundred people rushed over to this thread after receiving a notification that you posted again. Only to be disappointed to see their favorite author is just bantering with a fan! LOL

Seriously though, thank you for the kind words and sentiment. I am really happy to hear that you enjoyed so many of my stories. Some of your work is getting me thinking that I may need to get back in the swing of things. And if I don't, I have a half thought out framework for a story to share that I think would very much appeal to someone like you. Both stylistically and in content.

Honestly though, this serial you've written has been a lot of fun to follow. Power Girl and the way you setup the mechanics to make her fat and then depower her is absolutely fantastic, fun, and unique. It's very clear you have a good understanding and passion for writing that character getting fat. The added dimension of her humiliation and complete downgrade brings your storytelling up to another level. I would imagine your frame of mind is somewhat similar to what mine was when I wrote the Wonder Woman Willpowerless story a few years ago.

Anyway, keep up the prolific content creation! And thank you for being the Curvage pandemic hero that we need.

TBH, when I first started doing DC stories, I was tempted to ask permission for a sequel to Willpowerless where Power Girl tries to find out what happened to Wonder Woman...

2 hours ago, maxymumspyder said:

I admit this was me. Batman has a decent enough upload schedule to where I don't really mind though. 

On 8/29/2020 at 5:05 AM, TheBossSEAN said:

Omg man how did u know lol

sorry about that.

This took a while and was originally going to be a Starfire centric chapter I couldn't quite get started...so it turned into Harley and a very fat Ivy having sex and talking.

Chapter 28: Breaking Point

On the eve of Poison Ivy's greatest triumph, her virus had already reaped havoc through the super hero community and everyone they came in contact with.

Selina Kyle might be a three hundred pound waddling milf to be with door jamming hips, but she'd accidentally infected all of Gotham's high society before she'd even outgrown her size four cocktail dresses. Superman certainly loved the every growing hooters his suddenly super powered wife had sprouted, but the two of them had infected half of metropolis. Black Canary might frown at how her immense thighs were ripping through fishnets every day but when she chaired a Justice League meeting or met with the other Birds of Prey, Dinah was solidly middle of the Pack when it came to weight, the high 200s the new size six.

"We're *munch* unstoppable, I've as good as *munch* won," Ivy grinned, her mouth tiny in the sprawl of her face, despite the strawberry jelly around her red lips, vines feeding the blob of a dryad an endless array of strawberry cheese cake slices.

"You know Red, I've heard a lot of people say that but I think this time you're right," Harley told her, wiping sweat off of her face at the high humidity of the subterranean jungle, "saw a pic of Wonder Woman on the news with an ass almost bigger than mine. If we've got here I doubt there's many left!"

The two were in the vast cave system Atlee and Power Girl had tunneled out of Upstate New York, an immense underground farm system that should be the wonder of the world. The solar powered lights stretched as far as the eye could see, illuminating rapid growing oil pods for bio fuels and forests and forests of tarts, snacks, cookies, biscuits, brownies, cakes and all manner of snacks. Just ripe, swarms of Ivy's biological plant people were harvesting and packaging them, hauling them up to waiting electric trucks to be delivered across the country. While Harley was standing in her work clothes, today the same Friday Power Girl and Wonder Woman were having their own meeting, Ivy lay sprawled on a comfortable leather couch, naked as the day she was reborn.

"Of course, this *munch* calls for a party!" Ivy grinned, looking over the black and red skirt suit hanging off her girlfriend, "let's go hit up somewhere nice, some 48 oz steaks and endless glasses of bubbly! You look like you need it Harley, your wasting away running that company we stole!"

"Ha, yeah I'm down thirty pounds this week," Harley grinned, tugging her loose skirt, "I guess running a company and keeping a superhero under my foot is the best exercise. But I could do with a snack, I've only had six or seven thousand calories today. But what about you Red, you're looking...vibrant..."

Harley had felt pretty secure in her own skin even at her biggest, she knew she got hotter the fatter her ass got, but was looking forwards to the narrator granted weight loss from a practical perspective. Her ankles were already hurting less, she was sure to get her fighting skills back for the climax of this story and most importantly she could care for the increasing amount of increasing fatties in her life with greater ease.

"Of course I do, of course I do," Ivy said smuggly, "since I've stopped caring about my weight my hair has never had more volume. I should have put on twenty pounds years ago!"

"Yeah, your hair is really looking big," Harley said, taking in the thick red locks, "and twenty pounds? Really, it doesn't even show..."

This was of course, a lie.

While Harley had been effectively running Starrware for two weeks now and keeping Power Girl good and mentally dominated, Ivy had been overseeing the growth of their food growing operation. Which apparently mostly meant eating, eating and more eating, while laying naked beneath UV lamps with chlorophyll skin. The gluttonous botanist having eaten a couple cheese cakes during the conversation without even realizing it.

The once nimble dryad was looking damn big, her short and dainty frame swelling with fat it had run out of room to dispose on a hundred and fifty pounds ago. Upper arms were thick as pillows, lard folds hanging over her elbows to touch puffy forearms. Ivy didn't even have wrists anymore she was so fat and her fingers were so swollen they were having trouble bending. She'd popped another two chins since Harley had first driven her up here barely two weeks ago, the mammoth woman's neck fat had already joined with her drooping facial lard and was threatening an alliance with her chest fat.

A pair of immense boobs, possibly M or N cup in size, sprawled across Ivy's stomach, big enough to make Power Girl look like the chairwoman of the itty, bitty, titty committee. They'd held a good deal of roundness to their form but dark green stretch marks covered their sides from top to tea saucer nipples. The gut they covered was split into four rolls, the smallest of which was the size of a truck tire and half merged with an ass near equal to Harley's shrunken buns. Ivy's legs had changed the least out of her body, but her thighs were still so fat they were folded over themselves to swallow her knees, while her cankles and swollen feet looked like meringue stuffed into a sock.

"I know, I really carry the weight so well it doesn't even show," the obscenely obese scientist smiled, "I can't believe all of that buzzed effort meeting such false beauty standards!"

"Yeah, thank God we have you to show us the light," Harley joked, "so do you have some clothes around here to put on or are we gonna get arrested for indecency to? Cause much as I love looking at them big bazookas of yours spending a night in lock up when were finally on the up and up doesn't seem great."

"Of course I have clothes ready Harley, I was just embracing my natural inner goddess. There's no need to be so prudish, in the coming empire of the green there will be no need for clothes at all," Ivy scoffed, raising one wobbling arm, sacks of fat drooping off it and pointing a sausage finger down one immense chamber of carved rock, "and yes, there should be some of my clothing vines a few hundred yards that away with a nice cocktail dress for each of us."

Harley squinted through her coke bottle frames, making out a tree that was more shimmery than the others.

"Yeah I see it...but 'should be'? Ivy you were supposed to oversee this whole operation, didn't ya check?" the blonde woman asked incredulously, "I'm literally working my tuchus off keeping the corporate wheels turning and putting Peej in her place, don't tell me you've been sitting on your butt the whole time!?"

"Harley, *munch*, Harley," Ivy scoffed, swallowing yet more cheese cake, "you know very well how dedicated I am. But its more efficient for me to meditate and commune with the green than to walk around personally."

The blonde sighed, tired of being the sane one, "Fine Red, I'll go get the party clothes while you get yourself ready, suppose you got a make up plant around here too if were going clubbing?"

"Make up is for the over thirties, Harley," the incredibly vain and very over thirty Ivy yawned, "why would we need it? Just go as yourself, once we get you fed up and padded out properly you'll look lovely."

"Oh I'm sure," Harley sighed, waddling away towards the clothing tree.

The ex-psychiatrist hadn't realized how much her fat had been slowing her down until she'd lost some of it. Okay, she'd realized she was in terrible shape and getting a butt too big for cars or her apartment but it wasn't until her pants got loose and her waddle started lightening that she realized how much better being skinny felt to her. The process of getting fat had been great; stuffing herself to the brim on her favorite junk food instead of living on a strict diet, sitting on her butt playing video games at all hours of the day instead of practicing gymnastics and fighting, her only exercise having increasingly unacrobatic sex with her green girlfriend. But being fat (the hallways of the apartment shrinking around her giant butt, struggling to shove her giant ass into a car, developing severe carpel tunnel and going half blind, not having the stamina to get or receive a really good orgasm from Ivy) was as bad as realizing she'd traded being a bad ass for being a fat ass. So dropping a pant size or two as the result of authorial dictate was a big relief.

Since messing with Peej's superiority complex and domination fetish, Harley had been dropping a pound or two a day of pure lard, while her long lost muscle tone was making a comeback underneath. She realized that it was all at the hands of that pervert narrator who might very well change his mind, evidenced by her once massive and now barely C cup boobs, but if she kept PG fatter and humiliated she'd be back to gold medal form in no time.

Fetching the tent like cocktail dresses, one green sequins and the other quartered red and black, the super villain blonde returned to Ivy's couch not even winded. As she waddled up, the blonde's ears were filled with heavy grunting mixed with the grinding of wood. She emerged from the orchard to find Ivy had succeeding in moving from sitting on the couch to laying on her side on the couch.

"Jeez Louise! Red, ya said we were gonna go party, why aren't you up?" Harley snarled, a long day at the office having left her a bit drained, especially as it had involved a lot of spanking.

For a moment Ivy didn't say anything, her small mouth open and her tongue lolling out as she lay sprawled out on the couch. It took Harley that long to see her girlfriend was nearly hyper ventilating, shallow breathes pouring quickly in and out of her mouth. Minty fresh sweat poured out of her green skin, Harley hadn't quite noticed it because the cave was muggy and when you were Ivy's size you kinda sweated a lot anyway.

'Harley....oh....*wheeze*...I'm...ugh....so tired...," the out of breath woman gasped, raising a trembling arm to fan herself and letting it drop, "I think...I'm too spent from working...*wheeze* out..."

"Oh boy oh boy, Red, you look beat," Harley said in some alarm, "are you...medically are you okay? Should I call an ambulance? A girl of your size, God I don't want ya to have a heart attack!"

"A *wheeze* heart *munch* attack?" the obese woman barely managed, a vine bringing more cheese cake up to her mouth, "no way, *munch* that's for *wheeze* fat women...and I...*munch* don't have one to start...Remember?"

Harley looked her girlfriend up and down, the reminder that while Ivy was woman shaped (or blob shaped anymore) her inner biology was that of a tree, soothing Harley's fears for the ginger's health. And in the place of that fear, a massive grin spread over Harley's face.

Ivy had never been tall but all that fat on her upper body had made her even shorter, certainly under 5'. The former henchwoman had gotten use to thinking of the once tiny Poison Ivy as a big girl, but a couple weeks gorging 24/7 while laying bare beneath UV lights had ballooned her. Yeah her belly had been big before, but now that avalanche of rolls was hanging to her knees. Yeah Ivy had had stretch marks for a while, but now the dark green striations weren't just on her belly and breasts but on her cankles and chins.

As an experiment, Harley extended her fingers and thumbs to make a picture frame of the obese woman sprawled out on the couch, not surprised to find a substantial amount of Ivy was sliding off the vertical axis. When she stretched her hands out to accommodate the dryad's love handles and hips, it was clear her lover was now wider than she was tall.

"So red, you ready to go and start dancing? Shaking what you got? Its been a couple months since we went to the iceberg and you've put on a couple pounds since then. I've been feeling more energetic lately being on my feet all day," Harley said, patting her mere 330lb frame, "between my ass and them boobs we'll be drinking for free if there's any chubby chasers there!"

"I need...time to rest...," the obscenely fat Ivy wheezed, opening her mouth for yet more cheese cake.

"What? You don't want to dance? Jump around and spin?" Harley teased, plunging her hand into the deep, sweaty crevices of Ivy's gut, hand disappearing to the wrist, "Oh I know, maybe we can go roller blading...that is if you can get up..."

"Of course I can get up, what, what do you take me for?," Ivy gasped at her, anger cutting through exhaustion, cheeks getting greener at the accusation, "I might have more womanly curves now than a stick like you but I'm in perfect shape!"

"Yeah, like a basketball. Face it red, you're too fat to even get up," the blonde sneered, jiggling the sea of fat back and forth, "you let yourself get so big your stuck there!"

The shaking, wobbling, sea of fat was hypnotic in its motion. Harley felt like she was staring at a vaguely human lava lamp, the massive belly rolls splashing into the immense udders her girlfriend had sprouted, the boob flesh in turn slamming into Ivy's drooping chin rolls.

"I can get up whenever I want! You...you dare mock mother nature to herself!" Ivy hissed at her, weakly wiggling her arms at Quinns squeezing, pinching hands, "I'll...*oooohhhh* get you...for *ohhhhh* this!"

"Get me for this!?" Harley laughed, showing one less chin than she had at her peak, "You've gotta get up to get me Red, come on, get me!"

The blonde hopped back with only a moderate fate girl grunt, her rebounding gymnasts muscles letting her move her bulk with only moderate/severe difficulty and a twin pop from her knees. Ivy growled at her now out of reach tormentor and tried to master the difficult task of sitting upwards. The once nimble woman gave a massive grunt, the back of her head, then her neck and then her shoulders rising up while her thick, flabby legs bent beneath her. Belly rolls deepened and deepened, the enormity of her breasts and belly pressing together like a coiled spring...that inevitably slammed the panting redhead back, sweat pouring off her body.

"Someone got immobile, someone got immobile," Harley's thick Gotham accent teased in a sing song voice "Poison Ivy, thicker than a tree, E.A.T.I.N.G."

"That...ufff, doesn't match...," Ivy groaned, trying to fully breathe even though she didn't quite need to, "and I'm still going to...*munch* get you..."

"Oh? Why don't you send those vines over to get me?" Harley giggled, "you know, the ones that have fed you your old body weight in cakes since we started talking? Unless you've developed some sort of eating disorder, with your subconscious need for fulfillment causing them to do nothing but feed you that is!"

"I...I could if I wanted to and that's just...,"the grunting Ivy said, hands fumbling over to the side of the couch to pull herself into a seated position, a vast sweat stain left behind her, "psychobabble from you. Now just stay there while I get my hands on you..."

Ivy lurched forwards...but not far enough to rise. Then she tried to lurch forwards again ...and had her ass almost rise off the couch. On the third time, the short stack sphere of a woman made it almost to her feet before collapsing back, the couch giving a worrying groan.

"Need a hand?" Harley asked sweetly.

"I...could use one if you don't mind, but don't think I'm forgiving you for this ridiculous accusation!" Ivy gasped, reaching out piggish hands to her comparatively lean love interest.

Between Harley's returning strength and the sagging counter weight of Ivy's enormous gut, but mostly Harley, they managed to get the spherical ginger to her feet.

"There, there I *wheeze* told you I wasn't immobile," the immense Ivy groaned, her body slack as she leaned onto her girlfriend.

"Yeah, you're light as a feather," Harley panted, all of Ivy's immense weight leaning against her, "can I let you go now?"

"Of course you can, and perhaps try some exercise," Ivy chided, wiping sugary sweat off her brow, "to think you can barely pull me up after a light snack..."

Harley rolled her eyes and stepped away, the dryad immediately swaying in the underground breeze. Ivy's confident expression fell as her full weight pressed down onto her, nearer five hundred pounds than four and so little of it muscle. She took a slow, slow waddling step forwards, her weak thigh having to push the drooping apron of her gut forwards. Ivy slowly repeated the maneuver, dragging her feet behind her with a horrible groan.

"I think, I might need to sit down...," the botanist managed.

An hour later the two were cuddled up naked on the couch inoccuously laid out in the middle of the subterranean orchard, floating on a post orgasm high of endorphins.

The much thinner Harley was eagerly playing with the rolls of her girlfriend's belly fat, smacking them together to a clapping sound. She was imagining herself, taut and lean, her muscular body draped over the by then continental sized Ivy, using the obscenely obese redhead as a waterbed. Ivy on the other hand was staring ahead, sucking a pudding filled vine to top off the couple of gallons Harley had stuffed her with earlier.

"Harl, I hate to ask this but...am I getting too fat?" the botanist asked, "I used to look like a fashion model, but the past couple weeks I've just been sitting here eating...I'm afraid I'm looking chubby."

"You?" Harley laughed, burying her hands in her girlfriends fat rolls, "Chubby? Yeah Red, you're chubby and I'm pleasingly plump. But don't worry about it, it looks good on you. We gotta get you out of this cave though and get you occupied, other wise you're gonna blimp up."

"You're right, I'd hate to really be fat instead of just curvy. Imagine if people didn't think I was sexy and I was just a big pile of rolls and bulges, eww" the delusional tub of green lard admitted, "but, I'm a little worried. I've kind of gotten out of shape and the entrance is a long way away..."

"Oh don't worry about that, I brought a mobility scooter for ya," Harley said, "don't want you to pull a muscle on the way out! But speaking of fashion models, we've gotta pick some girls out from the headshots they sent us..."

Harley hopped up, wiggling her slightly tighter butt as she waddled towards her pile of clothes and corporate briefcase. Once she had the case, she waddled back and plopped onto the couch, which groaned dangerously. Pulling out a laptop, activating it and clicking away several open porn tabs, a game app and dominatrix advice, she finally came to a set of saved photos of professional models.

"Turns out Peej' company had a deal with some agency, who knew? That fatty certainly didn't, she's getting a tramp stamp for not telling me and its gonna be total cringe. buzzed white girl in the mid-2000s trashy," Harley belched, helping herself to some cheese cake from a helpful vine, "so let's go over the models."

The first was from a Sports Illustrated shot, an absolutely gorgeous black woman, her short, tightly cut hair contrasting with an incredibly toned body. Her dark skin was smooth as polished obsidian, flawless over a truly glorious body. Athletic muscles gleamed and a necklace of polished white fangs hung between her high breasts. She was still plenty curvy though, evidenced by the coin bouncing ass hanging from an orange bikini which had about as much fabric and was as thick as a dollar bill.

"Mari McCabe, one of the highest paid supermodels in the world. Also pretty openly a Justice League member called Vixen, has all kinds of animal powers or something. And being 36 x 23 x 36 all natural," Harley explained.

"What's...what's wrong with her? Harley I can see her bones!" Ivy gasped, "Is she alright?"

"Ivy, she's skinny. I know its been a while since we've seen someone skinny but she's fine...or was," Harley said, "turned out she was at that fashion show in Gotham we turned into a plague zone and took an immediate leave of absence that's stretched on for a few months now. Right now she looks like this..."

A click of a finger (and a wince of Harley's faded but not gone Carpel tunnel) showed a much bigger woman, snapped with a zoom lens by a paparazzi as Vixen tried to jump rope outside her NY home. It was grainy but they could make out the stretch marks spread virulently across the black woman's slapping thighs, just as the two could make out the drooping fupa hanging over her exercise shorts and smacking against her cellulite covered legs. And how her boobs and butt hadn't grown an inch.

"Jeesh, she isn't carrying that very well. All cellulite thighs, mommy hips and droopy fupa." Ivy said, scratching her fourth chin, "her chin grew more than her boobs did..."

"Recently announced that she's relaunched herself as a plus sized model and embraced body positivity. Guess your plague did a hum dinger on her, huh?" Harley giggled, "We'll hire her anyway, show some size consciousness so people don't accuse us of being fatphobic."

"Good idea, but not too many fatties. We want people to think we're size conscious but my virus was designed to burn out after a while," Ivy said, gulping down more pudding from her vine, the lemon goop spilling across her breasts, "too many mega lardasses and we'll lose most women."

"Well, the next two are a little smaller," Harley said, showing a pair of stunning women, "Beatriz da Costa, known as Fire, and Tora Olafsdottir, called imaginatively Ice, a Brazillian pyromancer and Norwegian cryo-sorceress who are also professional bikini models. A lot of the appeal is hints that they're more than friends..."

One, probably Ice, was an icy pale blonde with shining blue eyes, rail skinny and with ribs you could play the xylaphone on. The other was a curvaceous Latina woman, probably Fire, her ultra curvy booty pointed right at the camera and wearing a dental floss-thick thong. The skinny blonde's elegant fingers were giving the butt a mighty pinch.

"They'll do, as long as they didn't get fat," Ivy slurped, eyebrow raising as Harley smiled guiltily.

One click of the finger and it showed an Instagram profile pic of the two in denim shorts and maternity shirts in front of a farm house, over plump bodies and obvious baby bumps. Their once trim legs were chubby, Ice's flat breasts were the size of her head and veiny while Fire's ass now had its own zip code. Despite the pregnancies both were much smaller than Vixen had been, only over padded and plump instead of well over two hundred pounds.

"Yeah they got hit by the virus too,' Harley shrugged, "turns out your virus gave em a big case of the chubby chasers. They got gay married and artificial insemenated the moment they sprouted bellies, they're starting some sort of traditional Norwegian goat sanctuary thing and running a maternity thong line from the wool and an ice cream line from the milk."

"Harley, they're pigs!" Ivy hissed, her wing ling protrusions of arm fat swinging as she pointed at the screen, "for gods sake, we don't want people to associate our food with farm animals! If its only fat women they'll suspect we're trying to fatten them up! Now show me some skinny models!"

"Red, they're pregnant lesbians. Yeah they've gotta few pounds on em, but they're sexy thick still. Think of them as the midline," Harley insisted, sucking jelly off her fingers, "the next one is skinny, trust me!'

"She better be," Ivy threatened, "Or I'll lose the twenty five pounds of love chub I've put on and do it myself."

To punctuate her threat, Ivy slammed a thick fist down onto the armrest. The vibration was enough to cause the dangerously overloaded couch, weighed down with near 800 pounds of supervillain, to break. Legs snapped dangerously and the whole piece of furniture collapsed down, the obese pair sliding to the mossy cave floor.

Harley found herself pinned under about four hundred and sixty pounds of quasi-sane botanist. She loved her girlies vast bosom but now that she was in real danger of drowning in them the head+neck and shoulders boobs, or being crushed by her boulder of a belly.

"Redff! Moveoffme!" Harley said, trying to shift the gigantic bulk of her girlfriend before she suffocated, "Yourtitsarechokingme!"

"Ugh, I'm trying Harley, but I'm too...too fit to move!" the dangerously overweight short stack wheezed, trying to rock herself off the lump of Harley's still huge ass, weak arms not moving her bulk an inch.

"OhJesusChrist, yougottabefuckingkiddingme!" Harley groaned, using up some remaining oxygen, really hoping the narrator wasn't about to get her killed.

Digging deep, the ex-gymnast pushed herself upwards. Her limbs shook and her back spasmed, joints popping as the just obese blonde pushed the mammoth redhead off her back with a massive roar of effort. Ivy landed with a sweaty plop, stuck on her back like a flipped turtle. Harley fell back to the very sweaty ground, feeling like she'd been hit by a bus.

"Oh fuck, that's it Red. I've had it. I loved you when you were skinny and I loved you when you started getting chubby and you know what? I think its sexy as hell that you're pushing five hundred pounds and need help getting off the couch. In other circumstances, like with a crane nearby to lift you up after, I'd pay to have ya squash me," the blonde ex-psych ranted, as she hauled her bruised body to her feet, hands resting on her knees, "but that's too much. The delusion you're still skinny and all the fat and all the work I gotta do all day when I just wanna play video games, its too much! I've had it, that was the last straw, the morbidly obese dryad that broke the ex-psychiatrist's back! I am through!"

Ivy's pie round face fell, her green eyes (swallowed by puffy cheeks) growing huge in fear. The dryads rarely used heart started beating in fear, her fat lower lip trembling and tears welling in her eyes.

"Harley, Harley no...please don't. I know I'm a handful but please don't! I...I care about you so much. You're so sweet and kind and you've stuck by me when no one else would care, I couldn't go on with out you...please, please, I'll do anything," Ivy said, voice shaking, "Please, please don't leave me...I...I love you..."

Ivy often thought of herself as heartless, uncaring about humanity save for wiping them from Gaia's face. But as the possibility of Harley leaving her rose, the plant-woman hybrid found that was false. She did care about Harley, even if she didn't care about anyone else and the thought of life without her broke her rarely used circulatory system

In response, Harley laughed, a cruel cackle that should have been punctuated with lightning.

"I love ya too, Ginger-Snap," Harley smiled, leaning down to kiss her girlfriend and taste her sugary tears, "and I wouldn't leave ya in a billion years, I knew we were in this together since we first met at Arkham. Well, after I went nutso that is. Last time I dated a patient it didn't go well."

"You...you do?" Ivy asked, hope rising in her gigantic breast, "then you didn't mean the last straw bit?"

"Oh sweetums, my little high cholesterol ball of zero emissions, eco friendly dough," Harley smiled, "I meant every word. And what I meant by that, five chins, is that..."

"You," Harley cooed as she pinched Ivy's drooping jowls.

"Are," the blonde insisted as she gave the massive tits a gentle squeeze.

"On," she gave the immense belly a slap.

"A," Quinn lifted up the flabby gut to access Ivy's clit.

"Diet," the jester finished, face diving into her girlfriend's vulva.

Ivy moaned and blinked, confusion and terror and sexual joy going through her. A diet? Not eating everything she wanted at all times? Shrinking instead of growing?

"No, no, nooooo!" the obese dryad moaned, making Harley's head pop back up over the folds of lard, "Not that, anything but that...the diet, keep up with the sucking..."

"Too bad fatty. I'm putting you on a pure protein, no sugar diet until your BMI gets beneath our combined ages, mega tits," the angry psychiatrist said gleefully, each word punctuated with a thrust of her fingers into Ivy's sopping wet clit, "and even better, I'm going to make you exercise!"

"No, no, no!!!" Ivy screamed, cries echoing off the walls of the vast cavern until they turned into equally desperate Yeses.

As the two obese villainesses screwed, their corpulent shadows flickered over the last picture on Harley's laptop. A very tall,very lithe woman with red hair to her calves, legs for days, breasts to die for and impossibly vivid green eyes...

So I guess that Ivy will slim down in the near future, considering the level that she's reached it's for the best though and I guess that she and Harley will be somewhere in the chubby zone while the rest of the ladies continue to get rounder and softer...just a theory.

46 minutes ago, scl04 said:

So I guess that Ivy will slim down in the near future, considering the level that she's reached it's for the best though and I guess that she and Harley will be somewhere in the chubby zone while the rest of the ladies continue to get rounder and softer...just a theory.

Or through laziness and gluttony she spectacularly fails her diet and winds up fatter than ever while thinking she's back to being skinny.

Just saying that's possible....

Harley on the other hand is going to be dropping multiple pounds a day until she pisses off the narrator.

1 hour ago, Batman76 said:

Harley on the other hand is going to be dropping multiple pounds a day until she pisses off the narrator.

Which, knowing Harley, could either be the first line of the next chapter or the climax of the story.

And it looks like the other shoe has started to drop for Ivy, albeit very slowly. Can't wait to see what happens next for these two.

1 hour ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Ivy’s wayyyyy bigger than I thought. She’s like a sexy jackfruit. That’s the biggest fruit in the world, btw

I'm having her, at the moment, be 460 on a 4'11 frame, with a BMI of 93. Due to the short height, total laziness and back strain her having trouble with mobility around that size felt pretty natural. She could get herself up from a couch with some effort and walk a short distance but that would be it for the day.Turns out having chlorophyll skin and laying under industrial plant growth lights is a bad idea, especially while stuffing yourself with cheese cake 24/7

42 minutes ago, TheBossSEAN said:

Pls do a Raven centric chapter!

PLEASE!

I BEG YOU!

After six false starts (that totalled like 2k words each) that I tossed out for not sitting in my mouth right, I've got the right course found and eagerly writing.

I've been worried about this having too many characters and plot lines (currently there's Selina dealing with cursing herself into obese milfdom, Batgirl exploring her fetishes, Power Girl getting depowered and fattening up, Wonder Woman wooing PG while gaining weight, Lois Lane getting huge and super powers, and Harley and Ivy's scheming. To say nothing of the one shots either) but this should be the last major set of characters to introduce for a while and people seem to like the story enough anyway.

The upcoming, maybe tomorrow?, is going to focus on Raven and Wonder Girl convincing a lovelorn Starfire to try a hobby to stop fretting over why her boyfriend is busy. Unfortunately for their wastes they suggest baking. Good thing she doesn't have a photo shoot coming up, right?

59 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

After six false starts (that totalled like 2k words each) that I tossed out for not sitting in my mouth right, I've got the right course found and eagerly writing.

I've been worried about this having too many characters and plot lines (currently there's Selina dealing with cursing herself into obese milfdom, Batgirl exploring her fetishes, Power Girl getting depowered and fattening up, Wonder Woman wooing PG while gaining weight, Lois Lane getting huge and super powers, and Harley and Ivy's scheming. To say nothing of the one shots either) but this should be the last major set of characters to introduce for a while and people seem to like the story enough anyway.

The upcoming, maybe tomorrow?, is going to focus on Raven and Wonder Girl convincing a lovelorn Starfire to try a hobby to stop fretting over why her boyfriend is busy. Unfortunately for their wastes they suggest baking. Good thing she doesn't have a photo shoot coming up, right?

Donna or Cassie?

Okay, this chapter is very, very long and weirdly the involved women start out thin as I'm introducing some new ones. This is going to tie back into the "Ivy and Harley take over PGs company in a plan to fatten all women on earth up with evil baked goods" next chapter.

Chapter 29: If You tell An Alien Warrior Princess to Make a Cookie...

A Month or Two Ago...

East Coast and West Coast heroing had severe differences.

The Atlantic seaboard's big cities were dominated by family based teams, a major hero and their younger side kicks, related or otherwise. Meanwhile, the West coast was largely team based, built by groups of roughly the same age heroes coming together, the best of which was the Titans. Originally it had been formed by a group of teen heroes and outcasts who crafted a close knit family and became the predominate team of the west coast.

But time is always passing. Seasons change, people come and go, friends move on and suddenly "teen" not only doesn't fit you but you're running out of your twenties and the same age your mentor was when you first signed onto heroing. When that happens you can either get out of the way or lead, which was what several of the founding members of the Titans had done.

The current leader of the team was one of its founders, a woman named Koriand'r to her friends and called Starfire to the world at large. An alien princess with near Kryptonian level powers at her command, she was an impassioned defender of justice, a compassionate leader, a battlefield monster, a highly paid model in her off time and in terms of romance...

"Its been three of the days, three whole days! And I haven't seen him, he said he is the busy! What is he the busy with?" Koriand'r's strangely accented, voice somewhere between Russian and Brazillian asked, the words punctuated with the hard steps of powerful legs on the carpet of Titans Tower in Jump City, "He said its a case, but what if he's the hurt? Could he need the help?"

...a complete wreck.

Raven Roth closed her purple eyes, rubbing the dark lids and trying to stifle a groan, wishing she could just sink into the stuffed couch of the senior team lounge in the Tower's top floor and get away from the waves of anxiety pouring off her friend and messing with her mental peace. The psychic's head generally hurt from bad posture and too much reading but her friend's boy problems were driving it towards a migraine. She could ignore a lot and put up with a lot more but the constant, frantic paranoid anxiety was seriously making her consider giving into her darkest temptations and letting demons destroy the world.

"Kori, why don't you just call him?" the half-demon psychic asked, opening her eyes to see the alien princess was still pacing back and forth across the small common area shared by the three senior female members of the Titans, the pair of athletic shorts and t-shirt she'd thrown on after the day's missions looking like a million dollar ensemble.

"I could, but what if he thinks I'm the clinging? I don't want to be the clingy, Donna am I the clingy?" Koriand'r, the alien princess asked the other woman on the couch, a tan and muscular brunette wearing a jet black, body suit.

"Well, you're not clingy per se but you're a little bit co-dependent," the dark haired Amazon shrugged her muscular shoulders, her cultural inability to lie making things worse.

"Goddess X'hal of the bountiful loins, I am the clingy! Oh no, what if I am the smother too?" Koriand'r gasped, hands going to her pretty face, "No wonder he doesn't want to spend the time with me!"

Raven was seriously considering just teleporting herself into her room, but knew her friend would just follow her into the sanctum, ignoring locks with her super strength, melting her door with laser beams and just floating over the demonic wards the psychic had engraved on the floor. The Titan's team leader, literally the redhead was FTL capable, and Raven didn't want to go to hell to get away from her.

The psychic closed her book of eldritch lore with a loud snap and elevated herself to her feet, a black out line of psychic force wrapping around her short, skinny body. Raven didn't appear to be a power house like her two friends, Kori and Donna were tall and had obvious muscle while the pale psychic was just skinny and short. But the blue haired girl's mind had some of the most powerful telekinesis ever recorded, before taking into effect Raven's immense sorcerers knowledge. Another coil of psychic power wrapped around her friend, pinning the redhead in place while outlining her. Raven elevated herself to be eye level with her towering friend, Starfire's being one of the tallest heroines active on Earth while she was just 5'2, and took the alien's gorgeous face in her hands.

"Star, listen to me. I"m your friend, I've been your friend for years. So pay attention," Raven's gravelly voice commanded.

As usual, Raven felt an urge to kiss the alien. Not hard to believe given that Kori's vivid green eyes, plump red lips, flawless coffee and cream complexion and pointy chin added up to a literally award winning face. But no amount of bicuriosity could make Raven wrap herself up in the the tumultuous chaos of Koriand'rs love life.

"Starfire, Kori, you need to get it the fuck together," the goth enchantress ordered, "you're not a love struck teenager waiting for a call back on her first date. You're twenty seven years old and you've been dating Dick for eight years. If he says he's busy and can't talk, he's probably actually busy and can't cross the country due to some cape shit or another. Get that through your head, instead of going into another separation anxiety panic spiral like you do every time Grayson and his tight butt have to cancel. Get it, the fuck, together."

For a moment, Kori's green eyes were locked with Raven's blue ones and the empath hoped she'd broken through. Then a torrent of panic shot from her friend, strong enough to dissipate Raven's psychic fields, releasing Starfire and letting the hovering goth fall to the ground on her flat rump.

"You think that, you think Dick's not visiting me because my fucks aren't together?" Koriand'r gasped, hands gropping her stunning body, "oh no, what are my fucks? Are these my fucks?"

Raven groaned from the carpet, looking up at the alien super model currently feeling up breasts so round they could make you feel nauseated if you stared at them too long. Starfire's body was out of this world: legs that went on forever, abs you could iron a shirt on, the roundest ass ever glimpsed and boobs you could use as pillows. There was a reason her friend was one of the highest paid supermodels on the planet and it wasn't her ability to handle any sort of attachment issues.

On the battlefield she was a cross between Genghis Khan and a fighter Jet, teaching the up and comers she was a mix of Mr. Rogers and Gunnery Sergeant Hartmann, dealing with the Press she was half Cindy Crawford and half Princess Diana (the dead, British one) but once Dick Grayson's perfect butt got thrown into the mix, she might as well be a lost puppy. The natural self confidence that came from being a 6'4 supermodel who could melt a battleship with a glance collapsed every time her near decade long love interest spent more than a day away.

"Donna, I've tried, I really have but I'm only half-mortal. Please, work some weird amazon brain voodoo on her before I die again and come back as a ghost," Raven groaned, pushing her self up with skinny arms as Starfire descended into a panic attack.

"I thought you were trying to take some classes to become a therapist," Donna asked her friend.

"Yeah, modern theories don't deal enough with demons. And dying during sophmore year didn't do my gpa any favors," Raven grunted, the little annoyances of having died, turned into an evil ghost, been put to rest, then resurrected were the worst.

The skinny psychic passed the third senior Titan on the walk, their appearances night and day. Donna was the first Wonder Girl and her history was complicated, to the point that it had taken everyone on the team and the shredded brunette herself a year to realize they had no clue who she was. The closest anyone could figure was that she was a magical mirror image of Wonder Woman created for Diana to have a companion of her own age on Themyscira, that had somehow found her own identity in the real world. Thinking about it too hard made people have strokes, so it was best to leave it that Donna looked almost the same as the actual Wonder Woman:

A tall, statuesque Mediterranean woman with curly black hair and a very athletic build. There were small differences between her and Diana, Donna's eyes were brown and she had a more muscular bulk to her body, having intentionally gained a good deal of solid weight to differentiate herself from the slimmer Amazon (well as far as anyone knew at that point). Her shoulders were brawny and her arms were very large, her glutes a tone bulge of power, her abdominals threatening in scope and her legs immense, although her breasts were not quite as big due to lower body fat.

"Kori, I love you. You are loved and you are safe," Donna smiled at the taller, leaner Starfire, leaning in and wrapping the panicked alien in a huge, bear hug.

The two gorgeous girls grasping might have hit a million likes on Kori's social media, but as it went on, Donna's jacked arms flexed and a massive pop came from Starfire's back. After a few moments, Star's face seemed to calm and Donna put her down.

"Better?" the Amazon asked.

"I think, a little bit. I am the sorry, I always get the nervous when he's gone," Koriand'r grinned sheepishly, "You know how I was the kidnapped and tortured, that he was the first one I saw when I broke free..."

Both Donna and Raven had to suppress another groan. Both women had been there when the just founded team investigated a crashed alien ship to find a small army of robots attacking what had seemed like a powerless human woman escaping their ship. It sounded corny as hell that their fearless leader, then the first Robin, had wound up making out with the alien ginger and teaching her English as a result, the two imprinting on each other to the point that they'd never permanently stopped dating in the years since.

"And Kori, it was nearly nine years ago. You're just going and, more importantly," Raven added,"driving us nuts freaking yourself out like this. Dick isn't going to leave you and if he was, you'd get somebody better in ten minutes. You got the sports illustrated cover for craps sake."

Unfortunately the encouragement didn't have the same effect, kori's huge green eyes watering, "You really think...he might leave me?"

Donna stepped in with a soft sigh, dabbing Star's eyes with a kerchief, "How about we do something to take your mind off of this? Some sort of activity that might take your mind off things. I know we've done water colors and sculpture and knitting and ...several other things when this has come up before. So what would you like?"

"I don't know...," the alien sex bomb sighed, "they can never hold my attention, I need something that really activates the senses like a good fight to the death or sex does...but suitable opponents are rare ...and the later would just make me lonely..."

"Well how about...um...," Donna's brown eyes scanned their shared living area, skimming from the off tv to the empty kitchen to the couch where Raven was sitting.

Having given up after tough love had failed, the Psychic was now trying to read her tome again. And eating the last donut out of the box Donna had bought. Which was quite annoying, Donna was trying to start a bulk session which was hard given her very quick Amazonian metabolism. And Raven certainly didn't need it, the goth girl's resurrected body didn't have the teenage metabolism it had died with and was getting the mid-twenties spread. Once unhealthily gaunt, Raven's thigh gap was filling in and when she sat down she had a little tummy pressing against her leotard's belt. The psychic avoided even the slightest physical exercise in favor of using her powerful magical and mental abilities...and tended to eat the extra food Donna bought in an attempt to strengthen herself and differentiate her identity from her too perfect mirror image Wonder Woman, while Donna was off exercising.

Well, perhaps three birds could be killed with one stone...

"How about baking?" Donna beamed.

The art of baking was not a mystery to the distant planet of Tamaran.

Starfire had fond memories of visting the royal kitchens when she was a child for a snack or two, marvelling at the large production lines of ovens and mixers made to keep the royal household of her parents fed. But actually doing it was a different story, Koriand'r had been trained to be a warrior and a leader not a baker. On Earth she was a super hero and super model, her busy schedule rarely leaving time open for cooking.

But with her seperation anxiety eating at her, Kori decided she may as well try Donna's latest suggestion to her romantic problems. Something to work on took her mind off the heartbreaking seperation.

"Eggs, flour, milk, sugar, butter," the towering alien redhead hummed to herself, reading off a list of ingredients, her incredibly strong arms rapidly combining them in a large bowl, "those were roughly the same ingredients as at home. I better taste test them before I start the oven..."

Kori's tongue was much, much different than a humans. Apart from being extendable out to two feet, it was immensely sensitive, able to taste the tiniest variations in food or drink, sifting out and identifying flavors and ingredients that humans would never have noticed, their affects far more intense. As a result, the redhead was quite the foodee, although her active life style and alien metabolism would prevent someone from knowing that.

"Hmmm, the butter is slightly stale in this one and the salt crystals didn't bond perfectly. also the milk is far too thin from earth cattle. The food from home was so much more vivid," Star sighed, long tongue lapping up another mouthful of batter, "maybe it gets better further down."

Feeling further down in the dumps, Starfire spooned more batter into her mouth and sighed when it wasn't the same as home. Being so far from home was always miserable, especially when the man she cared about so much was so busy. Why Dick spent so much time in gloomy Gotham or even worse Bludhaven instead of the sunny west coast where she was, saddened her, was she not good enough? Was something wrong with her? She tried hard to understand the baffling human world with its cruelties and pettiness but it was always so painful, despite her trying to stay sunny. Was there something wrong with her she couldn't see?

The scrap of a wood on plastic shook the alien ginger from her reverie. She looked down onto the empty bowl, realizing that she'd eaten the entire mix of batter through her stress.

"Ugh, not the again, I'm almost out of the ingredients!" Starfire sighed, looking at three empty cartons of eggs, two empty sacks of flour, a vacated bag of chocolate chips, one hollow box of butter and an empty bag of sugar, "the sigh, I will need to go to the store..."

A human being would have been sickeningly full or possibly just sick if they'd eaten one bowl of muffin batter. Yet Starfire was fine after chowing down on at least five or six bowls of the stuff. Despite looking like a graceful human woman of indeterminate ethnicity, Kori was descended from alien alpha predators. Her ancestors had been tiger-like ambush predators who'd gorged themselves on alien mammoths in hot house jungles, filling up their nine stomachs until they were too full to move. Kori felt fine, as if she'd eaten a small snack.

Of course, Starfire's normally flat belly was big as a basketball. Her firm girl muscles were stretched over a couple gallons of sloshing batter, lifting up her t-shirt until the undersides of her bra-less bosom showed and pushing down her short shorts until her hip bones were visible. Any other model would have thrown a conniption fit to be so full she looked pregnant, but while Starfire was prone to frequent fears over her relationships she'd never felt an ounce of trepidation over her body. Partly from her overwhelming natural beauty but mostly because her culture taught loving and showing one's self and physique despite.

So when Koriand'r went through the nearest supermarket, she barely even noticed the stunned glances sent her way. The alien knew the effect she had on people and accepted she'd get stares, its why she was paid as a model after all. And yes, the few people in the 24 hr store that night certainly noticed the stunning legs and perfect showed off by her tight shorts or the ultra round breasts who's nipples were pressing hard against the white fabric of her shirt as Starfire examined different grades of eggs or bottles of cream. But this was California, you saw gorgeous women in skimpy clothes if not to this degree, what was really weird was the giant food baby bouncing up and down with her steps or the two carts she was effortlessly pushing along, each one filled to the brim with the highest end flour, oil, sugar, eggs, cream, nuts, spices, extracts, cream cheese and chocolates...

"Okay, did I sleep through us getting attacked by some sort of bakery monster or am I still dreaming?" Raven asked, the blue haired woman's eyes confirming her nose's insistence that yes, the living area she shared with Kori and Donna was filled to the brim with steaming fresh baked goods.

Cupcakes covered the counter tops. Croissants had conquered the couch. Six souffles sat steaming on the stove. Baskets of bread basked on the breakfast nook. Tall stacks of tarts towered on the table. Piles of pies were perched precariously on the old pinball machine Dick had given Starfire for her birthday.

"Or is this just what happens every morning before 6 am?" Raven said, blinking at the mountain range of carbohydrates, who's siren seductive smell had woken the grouchy brunette hours before she'd normally drag herself out of bed.

"Gods of Olympus and Ceres especially, what bread!" Donna gasped as she left her own room, confirming that this wasn't normal.

The bronzed Amazonian was dressed for exercise in tiny black short shorts, fingerless gloves and a tight red sports bra, showing off rippling, bulging muscle from head to toe. Raven privately shivered in horror at the amount of physical exercise that amount of muscle would require and was glad her psychic abilities let her maintain a Goth Hermione aesthetic with no effort. Donna meanwhile, after tearing her eyes from the fields worth of wheat products, had to note how totally toneless Raven's legs were and how the little tummy she sprouted when seated was now large enough to press between her pajama bottoms and shirt standing up, a sliver of soft, squishy silver gray skin.

"Oh, you've awoken! I am the glad, I just got them to my liking," Starfire said from behind a pile of cookies, "here try some!"

The Titan's team leader emerged from behind a mountain of bread with two large plates in each hand, over flowing with cookies, tarts, baguettes, pie, cakes and cupcakes, a weeks worth of carbs at least. Donna and Raven barely noticed, eyes glued to the supermodel. Despite being up cooking all night, Starfire looked like a million dollars, eyes gleaming and not a hair out of place, ready for the cover...of a maternity shoot. While her limbs, torso and booty were the same, Kori's normally washboard belly was a bulging, bouncing ball big enough to hold quadruplets.

As she walked up, the natural spring in her step remaining despite the tripling of her waist, Raven and Donna's eyes widened to hear strange, high pressure gurgling coming from the massive dome.

"Star what the hell did you do to yourself?" Raven gasped, leading Donna to place a callused hand over the Goth's lips.

"She means, Kori, with respect are you alright? You're a little...full...," Donna said gingerly.

"Full?" Star asked in confusion, looking down to see the massive gut she was sporting, just noticing a quadrupling of waist measurements, "Oh this? I had to eat some that got burned or didn't have the right mixture, its a sacred Tamaranean tradition after all, if the chef bakes a flawed piece they must eat it! X'hal, goddess of the harvest, blesses us with her bounty and it can't be wasted!"

Caring more about their friend's waist, Donna said softly, "Yes Kori but...you didn't need to bake this much did you? Or eat...all of that, you've got training scheduled with the younger heroes all morning after all and some modeling shoots coming up soon..."

""Oh, do not the worry. This will go down after a little nap, and the baking was so the relieving! Every time I felt the stress, I just baked more! But why would it get in the way of the modeling?" the redhead asked as she petted the gigantic bulge where her lean midsection had been.

"Because guys aren't going to want to jack it to-," the boggled Raven started to say, only for Donna's swift hand to pinch the psychic's lips shut.

"Just you don't look comfortable," Donna told Starfire, turning to Raven, "exnay on the ayfatay unlessay aywantay moreay cryingay."

"I'm sorry I didn't the catch that," the alien said, "Was that another earth language should we kiss so I can learn it?"

"Um yes, pig latin, ," Donna replied blushing red, "but this bread looks really good..."

"I hope so, I can't recreate the exact flavor of home but I tried my the best," Koriand'r sighed whistfully, "hopefully after a few more weeks I'll get it right."

"You're not gonna be able to get through the door in a couple weeks at this rate, yowch!" Raven tried to say before Donna pinched her.

Donna released Raven's lips and took a bite of bread. The body building Amazon's eyes bulged and her cheeks colored, Raven catching waves of happiness bouncing off her muscular frame. Sighing at Star's puppy dog eyes, Raven bit into a roll, almost distrusting it until her tongue hit the surface...

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," the psychic gasped through a full mouth, tears pouring from eyes seeing new colors.

Hand churned butter expertly blended with ten different herbs and spices, soaked into a perfect crystalline tapestry of carbohydrate molecules stitched by a genius. Raven's cheeks colored red, her heart roared in her chest with the sound of an ocean's pounding waves. She saw the infinite cosmos and knew that it was not cold and uncaring but wrapped with joy and love...

"It's...it's so beautiful, oh its so amazing," the psychic wept, "oh but I'm never going to eat this exact piece of bread again, its so sad....oh god, the muffin is even better..."

Starfire looked from friend to friend, the skinny fat goth and the massive body building both eagerly devouring the product of her labors. While Donna was enjoying herself, Raven seemed like she couldn't decide if she wanted to orgasm or cry. Kori hoped it wasn't that bad....

"Oh did I make a mistake? Raven is the crying," the alien woman asked, concern writ in her voice.

"I think she's fine...or having a breakdown. But by Demeter this food is amazing Kori. Its some of the best I've ever eaten," Donna said through a mouthful of pie, "I don't know how you did this on your first try. It's fantastic, if being a supermodel ever falls through you could try opening a bakery."

"Oh that's wonderful news! I will get you the more!" Koriand'r cooed, taking the plate Donna had finished and beginning to reload it with more bread.

Donna tried to think of a way to say no. She already had an entire extra plate to eat and while she'd planned on eating more, she'd been thinking of a muffin at breakfast. The Amazon was looking forwards to the lifts and runs needed to convert the raw energy into muscle but they'd feel miserable with a belly full of bread. Already she'd eaten more than she usually did at breakfast. Raven would be no help, the usually gloomy psychic weeping aloud as Starfire refilled her plates, so Donna would have to do this on her own.

"I'm not sure how much more I can take Kori," Donna cautioned her ginger friend gingerly.

"You do not want...is there something the wrong with it?" Starfire asked, huge green eyes suddenly watering.

"No, no not at all but its just...quite a lot," the Amazon told her, "too much for us to eat before it goes stale. We'll have to donate it to a soup kitchen soon so it doesn't go to waists, I mean waste."

"Oh...well, just eat your fill then. Please!?" the redhead begged, eyes the picture of a begging puppy dog.

"Perhaps just a plate or so more," Donna tried saying as Starfire put two more into her hands, the Amazon struggling to balance them and trying to find a spot to sit that wasn't occupied with yet more food, "...I can do some extra laps later..."

Her statement was cut off by Koriand'r popping a fresh slice of cake into the Amazon's mouth. Donna bit down into the heavenly food and started calculating how many extra sets of weight it would take to burn this off. As a dedicated lifter for strength, she was okay with having a bit of extraneous chub over her belly while going through a bulk, but there were a lot of carbs on this plate...or had been. Surely she hadn't eaten them that quickly....

Raven meanwhile was hovering in the air, telekinetically marching cake slices and buttered biscuits into her mouth while crying, her small nipples rock hard through her shirt. Donna's eyes bulged to see the little starter stomach the lazy witch had been carrying was swelling up by the bite, a full handful of taut pale dome visible.

"Nirvana, Paradise, Valhalla, don't let it stop," the psychic begged, tears mixing with the crumbs on her face as she gorged, skinny hands rubbing her filling paunch, "please Star, don't stop!"

Several weeks of this later or Yesterday...

"Tartarus, Hell and damnation, we've got to make her stop," Raven groused, sweat pouring off of her forehead as she fought with her belt, skinny fingers trying to haul too little jeweled metal discs across too much lycra coated pudge, "for the love of God we've got to make Star stop!"

Although she'd claimed the belt was a mental focus, in truth the small discs did literally nothing for the Goth's powers but drape off of her hip and skinny waist dramatically, showing how Raven was a starved aesthetic who didn't care for material things. Unfortunately her entire aesthetic had been ruined by her worthless, horrible team leader and best friend.

"Why did Donna have to tell her to bake? And why did it all have to taste so good?" Raven groused, using telekinesis to try and close the belt, doing nothing but pinching a suddenly sensitive tummy.

Weeks of over sampling Star's phantasmagorical confections had taken a body that was fairly thin if starting to thicken in the middle and pushed well into chubby territory. Her thighs had gone *fwump*, turning thick and chunky with little room between them and stretchmarks on their sides, threatening to shred the grey tights covering the thick stems. The drastic curve between Raven's wide hips and lean waist had been replaced by a new pair of love handles over hanging the now out matched hips and the little starter tummy she hadn't been noticing was now an unignorable carb belly. The short woman had been decently busty but so many carbs had made her stomach catch up with her C cups, giving the telepath a shapeless look to her boxy torso. Raven had a couple different cape outfits she cycled through and had settled on the one that was a blue dress, because her black leotard showed too much bulging lower belly fat.

A knock on the door interrupted Raven's wardrobe struggles, making her growl, "Give me just a minute!"

"Raven," Donna called out, ignoring her friend's demands, "we've got to get going, Kori can't stop the briefing for long and we've got to be an example."

"We're going to be example pigs at a fair if we don't do something soon," Raven groused, pulling her cape over her shoulders and growling deeper on finding that her tummy bulge showed through it.

"Please Raven, its only thirty pounds or so," the Amazon said ushering her shorter comrade out into the light of the common area, still filled with bread even after Raven had teleported most of it to a food pantry.

"Yeah, maybe when you're over six feet tall but when you're five two it adds up quick," Raven groused, "Look at me for crap's sake, I've got a beer belly and boobs up to my chin! I was rocking a Goth Emma Watson look before this and she's ruined it with all this chub."

"You could always eat less," Donna shrugged her muscular shoulders, "and you were too flabby for Emma Watson."

Still, plate after plate of carbs had an effect even on an Amazon. Donna's jacked arms had a little extra heft to them, the muscles growing a sheath of beefy fat , especially over Donna's chiseled triceps which had lost their definition. The brunette's star studded black body suit was extra tight, her thick legs and always buoyant booty taking up more kevlar/lycra weave than normal. Some of that was probably muscle, but Donna's thighs touched and her butt had the slightest slump to it, while a definite and very non-ab bulge was present around the brunette's snug belt suggested the body builder had picked up a layer of chub.

"Yeah and you're looking a little puffy yourself Ms. Muscles. Looks like you swapped your six pack for a keg," the pale psychic grumbled, using a telekinetic hand to poke Donna's new paunch, the Amazon's very tight metal belt bopping open as the soft flab rippled.

Not corsetted by her belt, it was clear Donna had more than the start of a belly. The first Wonder Girl sighed, taking the belt's ends and intentionally sucking in to get it snapped, a subtle muffin top forming as she relaxed her no longer firm midsection.

"Its a bulk cycle Raven. I put on fat and exercise until it turns into muscle.. This is a good thing, I have a lot of trouble adding mass, I've been trying to get over 200 for a couple years and now I've gotten over it in two months,. Another thirty pounds or so and I can start cutting," Donna insisted, "it might look embarrassing but its all temporary, as soon as Star gets to see Dick again it'll be all coos and giggles and then I'll burn it off. You should try a run with me if its bothering you."Ugh, I'd almost rather be fat," the exercise phobic Goth shuddered, "but we've got to tell her to stop Donna, or I'll get too big to roll through the door.""Stop? You remember how awful her pacing and crying and anxiety was before this. Do you really think having tight clothes is worse than that?" Donna laughed."I could plug in head phones when she got too weepy, I can't ignore my belly hanging between my thighs," Raven pointed out, "and what makes you think she'll stop and let you cut? She might see Dick for a day or two but the minute he's gone she won't be able to cope, its been like this for ten years Donna only now she's making the three of us fat. I know some of the juniors are starting to snicker."

"Let them, its only a problem if you let it be," Donna tried to laugh off, before the elevator doors dinged open to the meeting room.

Raven followed her out, levitating to avoid having to feel her thighs rub together or her belly bounce. The grim half demon pulled her hood over her face, mentally coming up with some sort of plan while half listening to Starfire give an actual plan on a mission to evac civilians from a wild fire while destroying a buried cosmic horror the flames had unleashed from ancient ruins. A holographic projector in the floor of the ready room was showing the cthonic beast rampaging through the fire, the team's leader pointing out attack vectors with a conqueror's skill.

"Speedsters will be on an evac team to pull civilians out of the path, while our casters and psychics will engage from range," Starfire was commanding the rest of the team, most of them younger heroes that the elders were supposed to be mentoring, with regal authority and almost relish for combat in her voice, "as its distracted, I'll lead strike team alpha in for a flank attack..."

Raven had to give Kori credit. Her friend might be a total ditz when it came to idioms and romance but when it came to combat the emotional woman turned into General Patton in a bra...a very, very big bra. Starfire's baking binge had slapped the same thirty pounds onto the modelesque alien as it had to the short psychic and the ripped Amazon, while she didn't really eat the food after it was done (foisting that on her friends) Koriand'r would still frequently guzzle several inadequate batches of batter a night. Drinking a few gallons of essentially liquid fat should have made even the tall, lithe woman a total butter ball in no time but the alien's metabolism was cutting down most of the excess. And because whatever force controlled the galaxy was truly unjust, much of it was going to Star's star features.

"And as we engage, Team Omega will," Kori continued stepping forwards and frowning when two large shadows cut across the display, "where did these mountains come from?"

"Starfire, um, take a step back," Donna suggested, briefly gesturing to Koriand'rs chest, "you're um..."

"Oh my griblacks," the team leader said nonchalantly, like having tits so big they eclipsed presentations was normal.

Kori had always been blessed in the chest, to the point that a certain notable underwear company had hesitated on making her one of its "Angels" due to how her ultra round knockers would strip attention away from their lingerie. But her just huge hooters had taken the leap to super sized smackers, going from somewhere around E to pushing into the Hs, giving the Tamaranean Power Girl level fire power. To further grind in the unfairness of it all, the monstrous tits seemed to have gotten perkier, rising up toward's Kori's pointy chin like zeppelins. The alien's super strength must have been required to wrestle them into the purple one piece Star was crammed into, this costume didn't used to have cleavage but the buoyant jugs were still showing at the stretched neckline.

Trying to draw her eye away from the almost magnetic pull of Star's jugs, Raven looked her friend up and down for more evidence of the gallons of batter she was putting down everyday. It was actually difficult to find, Star was so damn tall and had started this so damn skinny that the thirty pounds that were devastating to Raven were a drop in the bucket to the redhead. But a careful look showed small changes: Kori had gone through a few outfits over the years, some so skimpy she'd been fined for indecency, settling on the current thigh high boots, purple one piece and golden pauldrons when she'd become team leader as a compromise between sexy and regal.

A compromise that was now damn tight.

Kori's perfect thighs were untouched, but her hips seemed rounder, more hanging out of this outfit than Raven remembered. Part of that might have been the monster tits pulling the fabric upwards but there was a hint of extra softness previously absent from the athletic woman's body. The firm muscles of Star's lower stomach, partly exposed by the lifted costume, had a soft layer of fat over them. Right now almost any woman would kill for that waist, Raven knew she would, but Kori was on the trajectory for a FUPA if this kept up. And given how Dick was still working some drug case on the East Coast, Starfire was certain to get bigger.

Raven knew she needed to do something about this. Donna might be content to lard up in hopes of turning flab into flex and Starfire was too oblivious to notice but she was the smart one damn it. Her friend's dick boyfriend Dick was dicking her around, causing Koriand'r no end of emotional distress. Distress that had inadvertently and through no fault on the psychic's part, popped Raven's belly well past her boobs. And was now threatening to derail Star's modeling career, one of the Titan's prime sources of fund raising.

Dick was fucking with the team's bread and butter and Raven knew she had to do something about it...

The East Coast City of Bludhaven, NJ, also yesterday...

"I know you're thinking right now, "Okay I'm tied up and hanging from the side of a derelict building but Batman doesn't kill people," Dick Grayson's gruff voice growled from the shadows, "well I've got some news for you...you're not dealing with Batman."

An incredibly lithe, ultra tight shape in form fitting Kevlar stepped from the shadows of a building's roof, prodding the bound and dazed drug cartel gunman with an escrima stick.

"So, how about you tell me where this snowflame guy's base is and I don't use you as a pinata for the next half hour?" Nightwing grinned.

"Fuck you! Snowflame is the living prophet of Cocaine!" the gunman ranted, earning him self an extra thumping.

A small buzz cut interrupted his response, making Dick roll his eyes behind his mask. The first Robin, founding member of the Titans and friend to half of the cape community had the immense strength of knowing almost everyone, but that came with the problem of knowing everyone. Lately his friend and ex-girlfriend Barbara had been calling him for more and more direct combat actions like her Birds of Prey couldn't fight anymore, he'd been doing more work across the east coast due to a bunch of heroines suddenly going inactive, his brother Jason had been bombarding him with vague relationship questions that made it seem like the Red Hood had finally settled into a relationship and somehow fucked it up, his other brother Tim was also texting him with vague relationship questions that made it seem like the nerd had blundered into some sort of threesome.

It was enough to make the overworked acrobat vigilante just want to spend a weekend with his awesome girlfriend screwing and cuddling, but he'd been so busy he hadn't gotten to see Kori in a month. God she must be so pissed at him...

"Okay, so living prophet of cocaine, let's start there," Dick began only for the phone to buzz again from yet another text.

Sighing, he went to silent the device only for it to levitate out of his utility belt and hover in front of his face, covered in a black psychic field.

"You dick!" Raven's voice growled out of the WaynePhone, "do you have any idea what I'm going through over here?"

"Um...Raven I'm kind of busy," Grayson tried to say, slightly confused that the grumpy psychic would call anyone for any reason ever.

"Yeah busy driving your girlfriend nuts! She's gone off the deep end from separation anxiety and its making us all f...feel terrible. So you're going to fix it now!" Raven commanded.

"As soon as I'm done with this case I'm going to call, I've been meaning too for weeks but I'm," Nightwing tried to say, only for Raven to cut him off.

"Delay stopped being an option when my belt stopped fitting, boy blunder!" Raven near screamed, "So I'm going to make you do what you should have done years ago!"

Dick's was about to voice some objection but a black field shot out of the phone, wrapping around his head and cutting off any thought...

7 minutes ago, Cyril Figgis said:

This was a delightful chapter, between Kori's fretting and obliviousness, Donna's denial, and Raven's being Raven.  I also appreciate that you went with the cartoon Raven for characterization--comic Raven never really did anything for me.

I always liked grouchy raven from the cartoon. On starfire, I like her being generally ditzy and weird like in the show but also bloodthirsty and caring like in the comics

19 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

I always liked grouchy raven from the cartoon. On starfire, I like her being generally ditzy and weird like in the show but also bloodthirsty and caring like in the comics

A very good interpretation!  I do think the rampant use of 'the' is kind of hard to read, but then, I'm not one to talk, considering some of the tics I'll include in dialogue.