DC Universe Overweight

Batman76

2 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

She can do that? 👀 I thought she had to kiss first. I saw Batman and Robin

harley quinn catwoman GIF

Ivy can do about anything plant related, including growing a new body from a single flower and killing a green lantern with their own gut flora... except admit she's obese.

And I spotted an error, the * by power girl towards the end should connect to a foot note reading thusly: Power girl did have abs...withered ones buried beneath  a floppy, sloppy belly she was that very moment trying to fit into Spanx.

This wasn't supposed to be just about Lois Lane...but turned into one just about Lois Lane. Lois is getting a lot fatter and finding some strange effects going on.

All power girl next week, who'll be having a much rougher time.

Chapter 16: A well fed day in the expanding life of Lois Lane.

The Lane-Kent Household, 8:50 am

Lois Lane had a reputation.

She was hard driving, ball busting and no nonsense. She didn't take excuses and she'd cut to the truth of a matter with a literal chainsaw if she had to. The journalist might commit daily atrocities against the common dictionary, but she always turned in investigative articles that were in depth, accurate, fact checked and most importantly, always brought the truth to light. Batman might be called the world's greatest detective, but no mystery from presidential corruption to Superman's secret identity was able to hold out for long from Lois Lane's attention.

"Smallville, where's my ID badge? I swore I put the damn thing on my dresser last night but now its not anywhere and we're late!" Lois hissed as she strutted from their bed room and towards the kitchen on a Monday morning, glad the kids had already flown to school and feeling like she was in an Iron Maiden from head to toe.

Although Lois had come to accept the continual thickening of her body, her clothing hadn't gotten the memo to take it easy. Her reputation meant that she only had to make rare trips to the office, especially the story she'd been working on lately which had kept her occupied at home on the phone most of the day. This had only super charged her gain, to the point that Lois' athleisure leggings and old rock band t-shirts were getting snug and a sudden need to be in the office made her realize just how big she was getting.

Her pumps pinched her feet, her pantyhose squeezed her legs, her thong was flossing her ass while the waistband of her white skirt and belt tag teamed her waistline and her purple blouse/jacket combo pinched her whole torso from widening waistline to increasingly beefy upper arms. Even her wedding band, tipped with a rare Kryptonian diamond, was pinching her ring finger. Getting into the tight get up had been a fight in its own right that morning, even now the leggy brunette had to work on controlling her breathing to not blow out a seam.

"Lois have you checked...uh," the Man of Steel began, turning from preparing his wife's extensive breakfast and filling up a travel mug of coffee and glimpsing his wife.

Boiling hot coffee poured over the brim of the cup, harmlessly flowing over Clark's hand as he crumpled the steel cup. 220lbs of Pullitzer Prize winner had just strutted into the kitchen after all, a sight that never failed to take Superman's breath away. Tiny skirt and heels showed off the long curves of her smooth thighs, plump calves and thick thighs speaking of both strength and caloric excess, a faint jiggle shooting up them with every step she took. That same skirt was stretched so tight across her hips the pleats looked ready to blow, Lois looking rounder than a classic pin-up while her booty was swelling so thick Clark no longer needed x-ray vision to see it from the front. Fortunate patterns of fat accumulation meant Ms. Lane was still an hour glass, even though she had a button popping paunch hanging over her belt as a mushrooming muffin top.

"Smallville, eyes up here!" Lois hissed, plump pointer-finger pointing at her piercing purple peepers, "I need my damn badge to get in the building, you know I can never remember my ID number."

Clark took his eyes off his wife, thought of cold showers and baseball and after a moment to clear his throat said, "I was going to say Lois, its on your breast."

"On my breast? Really Smallville, you didn't think I'd check there?" the mouth watering milf asked with a raised brow, the gesture not bringing up half the fine lines it would have months ago, "Because I'm looking and all I see is..."

Lois looked down and realized that the only thing she could see was boob. Once moderately busty at her heaviest and merely modest when in shape, a strange, middle age second puberty had beat Lois black and blue with the titty stick. Immense, F cup tear drops shot out from her chest, pert zeppelins extending so far Lois hadn't noticed she was wearing one purple and one green shoe. The top two buttons on her blouse would never fasten again, separated by a staggering crevice of pert, pillowy cleavage turning sunkissed tan from her early autumnal layouts. A few deep breathes would cause #3 to join them, Lois could see the thread straining already, and as she breathed heard a faint warning groan from her blazer's top button. Neither the sizeable bulge of her stomach nor her toes could be glimpsed past the mammoth mammaries, the sensitive nipples of which were now visible through her shirt.

"...Damn. Its hard to remember sometimes I'm that big anymore," Lois blinked in amazement, hands gently groping herself in a fumbling search for the badge, "until I look down or get dressed I barely notice them...but I still don't feel that damn badge."

Clark gave one of his farm boy grins and extended a muscular arm to grab the badge clipped on the button-line of Lois' blouse, right beneath and between the eye popping cleavage, and pulled it out by the retractable lanyard. The photograph of Lois on the plastic rectangle was sixty pounds thinner and several years older, a middle aged woman bitterly losing the battle of the bulge, not the over curvy, over fed bomb shell who looked barely into her thirties in front of him.

"That's not on my boob, that's beneath my boob," the prideful journalist pouted, crossing her arms under her cleavage, the soft mountains rising higher still, "you were just watching me fondle myself. I ought to put that in an expose, "Superman, ogling pervert". See what people think of you then.'

Clark smirked back, "That'd be revealing my secret identity Lois, and you know I can't let you do that."

"Really? What are you going to do about it?" Lois mock sneered, tongue popping out between her lavender painted lips, only for Clark to release his hold on the badge.

The ID card and a collection of pens were snapped back on the clip's reel. They smacked into Lois mid-boob, and while she felt no pain the backwards jerk of her torso and gasp of shock caused her shoulders to pull back, her chest to angle forwards and a deep inhalation. She heard the blouse button rip off, her arm moving towards it by reflex. Lois had never been the most nimble person, but she caught it with ease between forefinger and thumb.

"What the hell Smallville? Do I need to put a "contents under pressure" sign here for you to not mess with my chest?" she asked, eye brow cocked and half of her stupendous cleavage exposed, her grin the same cocky expression of glee she wore whenever she had Clark wrapped around her finger, "Or is your ancestral urge to milk cows too much to ignore around me?"

"I was raised on a wheat farm, not a dairy farm Lois," Clark said in jesting seriousness, stepping forwards to kiss her, finding the distance strangely different but putting it down to how her heavy breasts bumping into his chest a bit before her gut met his abs instead of not having to look down as far, "although I notice you're not wearing a bra lately..."

For a moment the farm house was quiet save for some passionate kissing and fondling and Lois was very glad that her son had flown himself to school and Kara had gone to the Fortress for the day to study.

"Easy there hayseed, I've still got to get to the office on time. As for the boob covers, well, I went two weeks without them while I was home to find out that I've grown another cupsize," Lois said when she had to pull back for air, Clark's arms still around her, A couple of them ripped apart in my hands..."

The bras had been strong, built for a top heavy woman. Yet Lois remembered that they'd ripped apart at slight tugs from her fingers...like a lot of her tight clothes had lately.

"I can tell, you weren't this big when you were pregnant," Clark told her, eyes gleaming mischievously.

"Yeah I know...and that counts for everywhere else too these are maternity clothes from my third trimester and they're on their last legs," Lois said leaning back slightly and patting her overshadowed but still globular gut, "tell me Clark, am I fat?"

Superman blinked, his invulnerability and alien heritage no more help than any man had at that question.

"Well, Lois, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and that's something that will never change to me," the Last Son of Krypton started to say, only for Lois to roll her eyes.

"Clark, I can feel the size of the erection stabbing me in the gut," Lois rolled her eyes, while grabbing the engorged front of her husband's work slacks, "I know I'm hot alright, but what I asked is if I'm fat. Cause I kinda think I'm fat."

"Fat? Well, you're very curaceous and womanly," Clark tried to say, only for a very nice and surprisingly tight squeeze on his shaft to cut him off.

"Really, I don't look androgynous and flat with tits the size of my head?' Lois teased, wondering if she had the time to fuck him on the kitchen table and sadly deciding she didn't, "but I've gained...really I don't even know how much weight I've gained recently, my boobs block the scale. But when I bought this outfit I weighed 175 lbs and it fit fine, ten years later and I'll probably get sent to HR for indecency. It's just..."

Ivy's virus had been programmed to have two different effects on women, depending on their natures. Women without super powers would happily gain weight while being barely aware of the changes, while those with powers would mark the rising scales with increasing misery. The vengeful botanist had never considered a woman shifting categories.

"I love not watching what I eat and not working out and I've never looked this good. Hell, I didn't feel this good when I was in college but I've gotta admit I'm a big girl anymore," Lois decided eyes drifting to the three home cooked egg and sausage breakfast sandwiches Clark had prepared for her on the skillet,"I eat a lot, I added it up yesterday and its six thousand calories just at meals. I don't want to be any smaller than this but I don't want to get much bigger either, right? If I keep growing like I have been I'll wind up weighing five hundred pounds in a year or so. Can you imagine me that size? Just this chunky blob with tits that weigh forty pounds each and hips so wide they get stuck in door ways, I'd have so many chins my neck would disappear and if I could walk I'd have to kick my gut out of the way each step..."

"That, uh, that would be...something to see," Clark managed to say, Lois having not relaxed her grip.

"Yeah I'm sure you would like that," Lois smiled, feeling the growing, diamond hard erection in her hand, "I'm sure you're imagining me in a pair of daisy dukes big enough to use as a parachute, an immense farm wife who can barely even leave the house, doing nothing but cooking all day and popping out b**s..."

"That, uh," Superman said, Lois hand sliding his zipper down.

Lois was a practical woman. Headstrong she might be, but she cared about consequences. And thoughts of "you've already got two kids to put through college and hey, did you even take your pill this morning while you were getting into this get up?" whirred past her mind and were dismissed. Just the risk of doing it possibly unprotected was making her soak through.

"Its 8:52, you can super speed us to the office in a few seconds but we've got to be there by 9 sharp and I want you to fix this button that popped off my shirt before we go," the brunette grinned, hopping up around her husband, thick strong legs wrapping around his waist, "so you've got seven minutes, Mr. Faster than a speeding bullet. Now rip my panties off and get started."

The Daily Planet Office, 10:57 am

"The Senator did not respund to requests for informetion," Lois finished typing, slamming her right ring finger down on the period button on the keyboard.

Lois' posture was as bad as her spelling, her legs were propped up on the desk and said keyboard was perched atop the reporter's stomach and the motion sent a faint jiggle across the accumulating dome of fat. Lois cocked an eye at the dome in some sort of reproach, but knew she had no one to blame but herself for the size. Well, not quite just herself, she was pretty certain her husband was fattening her up.

"Smallville, how many S's in requests?" the brunette asked her office mate.

"Just two, Lois," Clark answered her, his desk immediately across from hers in the shared corner office, his fingers zipping at super speed across the keys as he dealt with a backlog caused by a typhoon and a moderate super villain attack.

"Nah, I don't think that's right," Lois said and reached across her desk and picked up the fourth and last home made breakfast sandwich.

The number of sandwiches Clark made for her every morning kept rising. First one as a breakfast at home, then two so she could have one on her commute when she didn't get flown in. Then three to tide her over till lunch when the gurgles of her stretched out stomach had started meeting his super hearing. Then four after she'd gotten used to that.

"Can you start making me another of these in the morning? Lunch seems like it takes forever to get here," Lois asked, biting into the cold, greasy sandwich.

Fried toast and bacon crunched, sausage squished and the poached egg ran, a faint moan escaping her lips and she could hear Clark's sharp intake of breath across from her as she ate. She made the sandwich disappear, watching his frozen fingers hovering over the keyboard, his eyes locked onto her mouth. As she licked her lips clean, she gave her stomach a gentle pat, pressing through the stretching button holes to rub the engorged abdomen and heard Clark swallow.

"I think I have time to do that," Clark managed, not looking away from her.

"Good, now hand me my compact and lip stick," Lois smiled coyly, "I've got to talk to our distinguished editor and would hate to look messy."

Lois was in a pretty good mood, messing with Clark was always fun and endorphins from being stuffed pleasantly to the brim were mixing with the endorphins from the quick, riotous orgasm that had left their kitchen a mess. On the other hand, she was pretty sure she was going to pop if she ate one more bite and if she breathed wrong she was going to shred this outfit. However, she was horny as fuck and wanted to get at least some oral in before noon.

Before she could grab her husband and steer him in for a better landing, a siren blared in the distance. Clark looked up immediately from her purse, duty written on his features.

"Dang it. You won't believe this but a fire alarm just went off, this should only take a few minutes," he said, quickly handing over the compact and giving her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Must be close if I can hear it. Well, I'll be in a meeting by then but I'm proud of you anyway," Lois sighed sourly as he left, flipping open her compact.

The woman in the little mirror looked disappointed, but also younger, her crowsfeet and finelines smoothed out better than botox ever could, instead showing smooth, girlish features that just weight gain couldn't explain. And the weight gain was very apparent, Lois had full apple cheeks now and a full double chin from every angle, save for when she flattened her lips and had the start of a third.

"Okay, this is a bit of a wake up call," Lois sighed, fondling the fresh flesh flap, "two is okay but three is getting out of hand."

Indulging in power plays over her husband by turning him on via overeating was fun...but Lois couldn't escape the fact that she was getting big. She wasn't the only woman to be putting on a few lately and felt that almost every woman in the office bearing burgeoning hips and hefting heavier bellies looked good carrying them, but Lane was pretty sure she was the biggest. Certainly upstairs, she probably had three cupsizes on everyone else at the Daily Planet.

"I better rein it in before I become the office fat girl. I'm lucky so much has gone to my chest," Lois said to herself, putting her most recent article onto a flash drive and standing up, only to find her chair was rising with her.

Lane glance down at the lavender clad love handles hanging over her desk chair's arms and then at the thick saddle bag of hip fat under her white skirt hanging out under the arm. So focused had the reporter been on her heavy chest she'd forgotten that our glasses were equally wide at the bottom, her childbearing hips reminding her. She sighed and wiggled her butt, the chair going with it and was very glad the office was closed and sort of glad that Clark was gone. Teasing him over wanting to turn her into a fat cow was fun, but her actually being a fat cow would let him have the last laugh. And she couldn't have that happen.

"Ugh, moo, paint me black and white and hook me up to a milk machine," Lois grunted, putting her hands on the chair's arms and tugging.

Thick plastic and metal snapped at the slightest touch. Sans arms, the chair dropped to the floor with a thud, leaving Lane holding two bisected arm wrests.

"...they must have been under a lot of stress," Lois said, looking at them in confusion.

Smoothing her short skirt, which was barely decent, if anything it seemed to have shrunk in length as well as girth, she strode out of the room and into the main run of press cubicles. Lois had long maintained a distance eating professional strut, but she found herself going slower. Partly from her bigger thighs having to rub each other but also from the side to side shaking of her ass. Lane found herself swaying like a metronome, bloated backside knocking over several coffee cups and a coat hanger as she went to Perry's office. Attempts to stop it failed, Lois finding herself too wide in the backside not to sway.

"Dear God, I'm walking like a cartoon," Lois said mentally as she got to the door, biting her tongue at realizing no woman in the office came within fifty pounds of her.

She knocked and opened the door before White asked her to enter.

Perry White, a journalistic veteran who'd investigated Nixon during Watergate, bristled at the interruption. Then saw an immense pair of knockers enter, then a substantial paunch and then relaxed on seeing Lois Lane was attached to them. He couldn't get angry at someone who'd earned the paper so many awards...even if she'd let herself get spectacularly fat recently. White was one of the incredibly rare individuals who were totally immune to Ivy's virus, the only person in the entire building not turned into a chubby chaser. He didn't think less of Lois for having ballooned up recently but was shocked at the change in the once slim brunette. There was some middle aged weight gain and then there was this.

"Lois, to what do I owe the pleasure? And should I get some antiacids for when I call legal?" he asked as the investigative reporter placed a flash drive on his desk.

"I would, a Lexcorp insider trading scandal and illegal arms dealing scam reaching through the Senate is sitting on your desk," Lois said, carefully lowering herself into an armless chair, "I'm guessing another Pulitzer and a lawsuit, probably a 5% bump in subscriptions. Already fact checked and ready to publish tomorrow."

White rubbed his eyes. Lois had been nothing but trouble since she'd been hired right out of college...but the paper probably would have closed without her stories.

"Fine, I'll put it through legal and have it on the front page," White sighed, "but given we're still winning the last lawsuit Lexcorp brought against us, I'm going to need a promise from you not to raise any trouble."

"Me, raise trouble?" Lois laughed, "when have I ever done that?"

There was a small wince in her smile, because Lane was pretty sure she was about to pop her top. She was supposed to go shopping with Kara this afternoon, her growing adopted girl was herself pouring out of her clothes, and to the dangerously plump Lane it couldn't come fast enough.

"Only every day since I hired you," White said, "which is why, until the inevitable lawsuit is done, I'm reassigning you."

"Sorry, I must be going deaf in my old age, did you say reassigning? I'm an investigative journalist at large," Lois said, instantly regretting the last word.

"Well, yes, but you'll find your contract reads you can be reassigned in the case of litigation, something I've waived the last eighteen years but given we're already involved in another one before this," White sighed, "I think you've done enough for now. Given your immense, uh, skills, I'll give you a choice. Crime has an opening, as does business, because our food critic is going on early retirement and..."

"Did you say food critic?" Lois asked, leaning forwards with a creak of seams, purple eyes alight.

"...its a little beneath you," White said.

This was moronic, she was an ace investigative reporter. She'd brought down billionaires and senators and cults and dictators, reporting on how good food was was beneath her. And not to mention she wasn't getting fat, she already was fat. Her ass knocked cups off other people's desks, her boobs blocked her view of her feet and her gut was ready to tear a maternity skirt. Her Kansan pervert husband was already feeding her the size of a farm animal and she enjoyed making him horny/eating too much to stop him, which was kind of good because the sex was the only exercise she got anymore.

"Maybe that's just because no one of quality has ever been a food critic before," Lois said anyway, mouth watering at the thought of being paid to eat, of sampling the most succulent and expensive food in Metropolis while being able to

"...if you insist, I will say that paper policy is food critics need to undergo a physical before starting," Perry sighed, sure Lane would find some sort of international cannibalism ring before the end of the week, "weight gain can be an...issue in the role."

"Weight's just a number," Lane replied, finger running over her belt and finding it was on its last hole, "I really don't mind."

"Fine then, you can start as soon as your cleared healthy," her boss said with a wave of his hand.

Metropolis Mall, 12:43 pm

Healthy, kept reverberating through Lois' mind.

She'd considered herself healthy and never worried about it. She didn't smoke, she ran...or had run and was young...ish. In any event she considered it a miracle she was still alive given the number of times she'd been shot at, kidnapped and thrown towards orbit. But a physical was going to make her confront a lot of bad choices...like every meal in the past several months, including the five donuts she'd shoveled down in the break room on her way to the mall. Despite the watering in her mouth and the rumble in her tummy, Lois set a quick, resolute pace past the smells until a brief call from behind her brought her up.

"Aunt Lois, hold, hold on a second," Kara panted, making Lois turn about to face her.

It seemed like just a week ago that Kara had been a size zero tinker bell of a girl, with no fat on her besides a tiny little starter belly...because it had been a week ago. She'd come home from her little trip to Crete with Wonder Woman turned magically into a full blown chubster, her little starter fluff having blossomed into a full on buddha belly that sagged downwards towards chubby thighs. Her once lean face was the shape and color of a ripe tomato, sweat pouring off of her as she struggled to keep up. Lois doubted there was any muscle on her frame at all, the girl had jumped straight from rail thin to medically over weight without doing any work outs and staying largely shut up in her room.

"Okay, kid, but we don't have forever," Lois said, tapping her toes in minor irritation as Supergirl caught up.

Bereft of powers as she was, Kara was totally out of shape. She wheezed every few steps, pressing her fuller, sloppier and unsupported chest against the taut fabric of a far too small hoodie. That and the painted on black leggings weren't very weather appropriate, the late summer heat outside was nasty, but they were the only thing in Kara's wardrobe that would fit her, even as they pushed her into over heating.

"Sorry, its just, a long walk from the parking lot," Kara panted, wiping sweat off of her brow.

In contrast, Lois felt cool as a cucumber, even though she'd walked in wearing heels and and hadn't lifted a finger since she'd given up on her diet months ago. It was slightly strange, she hadn't felt this energized since she'd run track and swam, twenty years and too many pounds ago. She'd expected to eventually feel so shitty being a lazy fatty that she'd have to exercise just to have some energy, God knows that after Perry had told her about the physical she'd felt shitty...right until she'd met Clark for a very quick time in a closet and felt like a million bucks again. Maybe it was just endorphins but somehow she felt she was in the best shape of her life!

"And its really hard to walk with all of ...this," the chubby girl grumbled at herself, making Lois feel bad.

Kara was both obviously suffering and incredibly sensitive about becoming a legit big girl overnight. No one in the family had said anything bad of course, Lois for one thought the once scrawny girl looked better with meat on her bones. But, the extra 40lbs had knee capped the blonde's fragile self esteem, her developing power set flatlining until she had all the strength and speed of an out of shape, anxious couch potato.

"Its a hot day kid, I was just in a hurry to get into the AC," Lois fibbed, "let's get something to cool down with and then get you some clothes that aren't suitable for the antartic."

Frozen yogurt was probably a terrible idea, Lois had to admit. Her niece was, all things considered, big for her age and weight while she was enormous, a human cow living in a dream that would have to end this afternoon when the doctor said how she was ruining her body. But until the doctor inevitably said things like "hyper tension, cholesterol is off the charts and diabetes" it was time to live large. So despite both of them having eaten too much fast food on the ride over, Lois got each of them extra large cups, covered in toppings, and justified it due to the yoghurt being technically low fat.

The walk towards the stores Lois had picked out for Kara was cool and pleasant, although both women grew increasingly bloated. Lois noticed a few looks at her, all from skinny women with strangely flat bellies and tiny breasts and only one chin. She almost laughed at them, them and their muscle tone and thigh gaps. Didn't they know they could eat whatever they wanted, get fat as hell being lazy as fuck and still fuck the man of steel twice a day?

Well, probably not. Clark was hers and everyone would know it. Although Lois did begrudge them how little space they took up on the walkways.

Kara stopped as Lois approached the store, blue eyes widening at the ads.

"Lois, is this really a good store for us?" the anxious alien simpered, looking at a tall, stunning redhead with long hair and boobs the size of her head, "I'm kind of bigger than the girls in the ads."

"Kara, the models are bigger than the ads. Those girls starve themselves for a week and then they edit them skinnier," Lois told her, turning to look at a stunningly svelte red head with fun bags big as her head and a six pack,"they all have eating disorders and half of them probably had to be hooked up on IVs right after they took the picture. Trust me, its a lot better to eat what you want and carry some extra pounds than be a skeleton. Besides, we're here for the bras, even though most of the models don't have boobs."

Lois knew she was telling the truth, she'd covered enough fashion shows. And Kara needed to know it, Supergirl had been rubbing the thick sliver of belly fat hanging over her skin tight sweats the whole walk from the car. She was obviously self hating and miserable despite looking in Lois' estimation, cute as a button. Why skinny girls were the rage really didn't make sense from Lois, who wouldn't want a girl that was soft and cuddly, with a big belly to knead and heavy breasts to fondle? But, despite thinking that, Lois couldn't help but remember the times her thighs hadn't touched, her thick stems had been rubbing against each other the whole walk through the mall, making the once avid runner waddle.

"I guess," Kara said, not fully convinced and with a hand still on her paunch.

An hour of shopping followed, for bras at the more mainline store and for clothes at several plus size places nearby.

Kara kept wanting to get loose clothes: sweats and hoodies that were baggy to the extreme to hide her changed physique. Lois sympathized, the longer she was around the slim ads the more she wanted to hide the sheer mass of herself, but knew that feeling had to be fought, turned into anger. So what if she was over weight and over forty, being hot was an attitude, down less to her gigantic breasts and heavenly hips and more about confidence. And her chunky, chubby ward wasn't going to improve power wise if she didn't have a good role model.

Which was why Lois had pushed for tighter get ups: skinny jeans, short skirts, tank tops and a few cute dresses. They were the largest size the store sold but looked better on the alien blonde than the tents she'd wanted to hide in. She was still nervous looking in the store's mirrors, looking at the shorts/tank top combo that displayed her doubled breasts quite well but also brought attention to newly chubby legs and a rather prominent ** belly.

"I'm not sure, I look...kinda heavy in this," Kara said, sucking her stomach in a little and tugging on the comfortably fitted jeans to try and cover herself up.

Lois reminded herself that the kid had just lost her planet not long before a quick change in body type. So she gave the blonde a smile.

"Good, you look a lot better bigger than you used to. Own that weight," Lois insisted, "before you looked like you were going to blow away. Now let's get some bras for you kid, you can't wear torpedoes like that out in public without covers on them. You'll poke an eye out."

The little pep talk made the Supergirl smile, but bras proved to be a challenge. Not for Kara, DDs were big but the first, main stream store gave her plenty to choose from. Lois on the other hand, well, their bras topped out at Fs which fit her and not loosely, if she kept gaining, especially if she kept being dumb enough to have unprotected sex, she'd be popping out of them by the time the leaves changed. So she brought herself Gs, eyes bulging at the size of them, and knew she'd grow into them soon.

Clothing in general for Lois was an issue. She'd been shopping plus size for a while now as the middle age spread took hold, but what did strike her was that she'd waddled in about to pop out of a size 16 maternity get up. The size 18s she tried were snug, she could get them on but she had to suck in mightily and knew that they'd be fraying in a few weeks. So, Lois had to go for size twenties, telling herself that it was good they were loose at least. Which was slightly annoying, it wouldn't show off her figure for a while yet.

Although being bigger than several of the other shoppers grated a little, she still walked out in professional clothing that wasn't a sneeze from ripping off of her, a black pleated skirt and red blazer. The short skirt demonstrated the length and shape of her legs, aided by four inch heels, the low cut blazer the heft of breasts hefted even higher than normal by her other purchase, a slinky piece of size sixteen lacy black lingerie wrapped tightly around her tubby body. She was planning on having Clark feed her out of it that night.

She was the size of a house, Lois knew, but she also knew she looked hot as hell. If she could just mediate herself a bit, stay at this weight and avoid unnecessary snacking...while being a food critic...and remember to take her birth control until she hit the change so she didn't get pregnant again from fucking Clark three times a day...maybe she'd have to cut back more than she'd thought...

"Aunt Lois, do you think we could stop by the food court?" Kara asked, chubby arms trembling at the weight of clothes.

Lois paused, her own considerable purchases swaying, and considered. She had a physical in a bit she was probably going to fail for being extremely fat. And she'd eaten like a pig that day. And she had a dinner date with Selina that evening.

"Sure thing," Lois smiled.

Pharmacy, 3:45 pm.

Lois squirmed in her seat, immense hips pressing into the sides of her chair and tight skirt cutting into her gut.

"Why did I eat that much?" Lois asked herself, feeling miserable, guilty and strangely horny at the first two.

She and Kara had both eaten enough for two people, shoveling down cheap Mexican and Chinese with far too much grease to be anything but American. Clothes bought to be loose were as a result, extremely tight, Lois' belly sloshing with grease and soda. She alternated between cursing herself for being such a lardass and wishing Clark was there to plow her.

She was on the first when the Pharmacy's Doctor called her in, making Lois feel everyone of the pounds she'd packed on as she got up and waddled. Everything jiggled and bulged, she could see the eyes of the much, much thinner woman bulged as she saw the immense reporter. Lois was slightly famous due to all of her articles and adventures and the Planet's picture of her could have used her current bra as a hammock.

"Lois Lane?" the doctor asked, the redhead blinking repeatedly.

"The one and only," Lois smiled coyly, waiting for the other woman to move aside so she could enter the small exam room, "so let's get started, I've got a meeting after this."

With Selina Kyle, the slimmest, sexiest non-meta Lois had ever known. That thought was worsened when her immense ass knocked over a packet of gauze from the exam table. God but she'd let herself go.

"I, well let's start with your weight," the doctor had said, blinking in amazement, "If you'll step up on the scale there, what do you weigh?"

It was an old fashioned kind, the one with the display up at chest level. Lois still couldn't see it due to the spread of her chest.

"Um, about 190lbs?" Lois winced as the doctor adjusted the scale and she slid out of her heels.

"...let's start at 200," the red head said politely.

When she stepped on the scale, the arm slammed up into the wrack so hard it almost broke. The doctor leaned past Lois to adjust it, having to stand on one leg. Lois bet she did pilates and felt fucking miserable, suddenly totally aware of just how her mammoth mammaries pulled on her shoulders.

"So what do I weigh?" Lois said as the doctor started writing, the polite woman not mentioning it.

"...243lbs," the doctor said, like that wasn't an absolutely enormous number, "I'm going to get your height now."

Lois stood poleaxed as the shorter woman pulled out an attached measuring stick, bringing a hinged measure towards her scalp. Numbers flashed through her mind: 119 was what she'd competed at in college. 130 had been what she'd weighed when she got married. 170 when she gave birth. 160 when she'd been dispairing of turning into a middle aged doughball. She was obese, morbidly obese, a big flabby cream puff of fat!

"5'10," the doctor said.

Lois' eyebrow rose, like it did when she found a missed detail that blew open a story, "I'm sorry, I'm 5'8."

"Well, according to this you're 5'10," the doctor shrugged, pen scribbling, "you must have been measuring wrong. That or you had a growth spurt at thirty."

That at least brought a chuckle from Lois, despite the horrible news of her weight, "I think I'd have noticed it in the last eleven years."

"Really? You're forty?" the much younger doctor said, "I'd have never guessed. Let's get your blood pressure."

Lois was sure she was going to fail that, as she'd done nothing more athletic than reverse cowgirl for months. But the doctor's eyebrows shot up as the device read back to her. She took it twice more, then did her self before finally writing down the number.

"98/60...do you exercise a lot?" the doctor asked in confusion, "because that's usually a level for atheltes in training."

"Oh yeah, real fitness nut," Lois lied, feeling confused.

"I'll just...put that in the notes," the doctor said, "how about a blood sugar and cholesterol test."

Lois nodded and the doctor put a small hypodermic needle to her finger tip to get a drop for the test. It popped as expected from its sheath...and bent at a 90 degree angle.

"That's...peculiar," the doctor blinked, replacing the needle, "I've never seen that..."

The second needle snapped.

"That device must be broken, I'll, just, uh, get another one from storage," her physician said, clearly flustered.

Lois was left alone for a moment, looking at unharmed skin.

"What the hell is happening to me?" she asked, pulling out a notebook and scrambling in her sloppy, mispelled hand writing:

*Looking younger
*gaining weight
*growing?
*huge boobs
*horny AF
*stronger
*not feeling heat
*jumping higher?
*Hovering???
*needle proof?

She looked down, seeing nothing but the taut swell of her breasts, tanner than she'd expected and made herself think...what did Clark call it? Upwards? Taking a deep breath, the tall and overfed brunette slid off the table...

And didn't hit the floor.

Suspended by nothing, Lois hung in mid air, stocking feet three inches from the tile.

"Okay, how the hell do I get down?" she asked herself, mind spinning at being caught by the doctor.

Okay, how did powers turn off? That she'd never asked, damn it she'd been living with/fucking Superman for fourteen years and had never asked how he stopped? What the hell sort of reporter was she?

"How do they do that?" Lois asked, mind suddenly going to Kara's weeks of powerlessness following her massive weight gain, "I'm fat, I'm fat, I weigh 247lbs and am addicted to food and get off from my husband treating me like a milk cow!"

Lois ignored her breast and envisaged her heavy, overfed gut and jiggly, cellulite covered butt. The fall took her by surprise, all of her weight suddenly laying across her body. Her legs gave out and her ass smacked onto the cold linolium just as the doctor opened the door.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" the doctor asked, eyes wide.

"Yeah, I was just...trying to get up but I'm not nearly as graceful and a lot heavier than I used to be," Lois said nervously, pushing herself up, feeling the weight of her swaying chest, "I used to run track but that was a lot of doughnuts ago, bet I'd just tear out of that uniform you know. Heh."

"Okay," the doctor said in weirded out suspicion, holding up the needle again, "let's just...try this one more time."

Lois made sure to think...fat thoughts. Thoughts about being slow and out of shape and obese and lazy. About shoving herself into a tiny g-string bikini she could barely tie and doing nothing but snack all afternoon. About signing up to be a food critic and eating, eating and eating until she got stuck in a booth. Of being so fat Clark had to move her around...

"Yowch!" Lois hissed as the needle bit, drawing a small amount of blood.

A moment later and the blood test was done, showing that Lois had better blood sugar and cholesterol levels than most 19 year olds.

"I have to admit, apart from weight you're the healthiest person I've seen all day," the doctor said, "Its like you're a super woman."

"Yeah...maybe it rubbed off," Lois said, searching for an explanation.

"Oh I...I'm sorry I didn't mean to imply," the doctor said, blushing at having brought up a long suspected affair.

It always made Lois laugh to think people thought she'd cheated on Clark with Superman. The sheer funniness of it all was baffling. How did no one see it? How had she taken so long to see it?

"No, no, its fine," Lois said, "so I suppose I pass?"

"Yes, but I'd recommend you decrease your caloric intake and increase your exercise," the doctor said perfunctorily.

"I'll get right on that. Really should be a piece of cake to eat less," Lois said, putting her shoes on by feel.

On her way out, she bought enough candy to give a dentist a fit and was finished with it by the time she got home. She loosened her new belt out a notch, wondering how long it would last, and got out, her boobs accidentally knocking the horn. None of her family were home, Clark and Jon were supering and Kara, re-energized after a pep talk from Lois, had decided to go make herself a new Supergirl costume of a more flattering cut at the fortress. She was eager to tell Clark, to tell someone about this but...hell, who could she tell? And how had this happened? Was it all of the sex? Had having a hybrid baby messed with her dna and it only took effect now?

After decades of being the supportive voice at home, the damsel in distress, was she really...super?

"Okay, let's see if I'm crazy or just...super," Lois said to herself, pulling out her phone and texting Selina, getting confirmation she was good for a meal that evening.

She slid her phone back into her purse, shut the car door and jumped upwards...

Now this is a superhero origin story I can get behind. 
also why was b***y asterisked?  
Also also, Superman is probably that worlds best actor. I am recall Seeing Split and what was that one with the clones played by that Russian actress?  Thinking about it, I can forgive Clark/superman blindness

That was a blast from start to finish!  Super-Lois has been a delight, and I love the conflicted feelings she has throughout.  Her helping Kara was so sweet--I hope she continues to inspire Supergirl as things progress.  And the check-up was classic super shenanigans, like how Clark couldn't join the Army in WW2 because he accidentally used his X-Ray vision and read the wrong eye-chart.

Looking forward to checking in with Karen next time.  Can't wait to see how things have progressed with her since Crete--I'm sure Atlee is having a field day with her much plumper friend.

On 5/30/2020 at 6:16 AM, xandercroft said:

Now this is a superhero origin story I can get behind. 
also why was b***y asterisked?  
Also also, Superman is probably that worlds best actor. I am recall Seeing Split and what was that one with the clones played by that Russian actress?  Thinking about it, I can forgive Clark/superman blindness

Thanks, I've always liked the idea of a super Lois, her wg arc mixing with literal empowerment is also cat nip to me and a change from a lot of my stories where wg is tied to power loss.

And yeah, Kryptonians are cannonically unrecognizable between identities, due to changing posture and speech, save for a handful of people like Cass Cain or people who really know them.

Curvage always blanks baby, some filter thing.

On 5/30/2020 at 12:23 PM, Cyril Figgis said:

That was a blast from start to finish!  Super-Lois has been a delight, and I love the conflicted feelings she has throughout.  Her helping Kara was so sweet--I hope she continues to inspire Supergirl as things progress.  And the check-up was classic super shenanigans, like how Clark couldn't join the Army in WW2 because he accidentally used his X-Ray vision and read the wrong eye-chart.

Looking forward to checking in with Karen next time.  Can't wait to see how things have progressed with her since Crete--I'm sure Atlee is having a field day with her much plumper friend.

Oh yeah, as Lois rises, Karen falls. Weaker, older, more tired, flatter...in two places. And Atlee is going to watch while munching popcorn.

15 hours ago, flyer33 said:

This is outstanding! I love the Lois Lane stories, and the fact that she's a horny milf!

Lois is one of my DC favs...and canon wise is incredibly thirsty.

• 2 weeks later...
Decided to break this up into some smaller slices.

Chapter 17: An Increasingly Large Week in the Life of Power Girl, pt 1

Friday: Helping

Call her Kara Zor-El or Karen Starr or Power Girl, but the solar powered blonde had seen enough universe warping weirdness in her life that she'd expected to never be surprised again.

"Can you help me with my cuirass straps? I might not be too fat for my costume if I suck in and use the loosest settings," Wonder Woman asked, waddling towards the pile of bronze she'd carefully set aside before the gorging session.

A full on fat Diana Prince asking her for help getting into a costume she'd nearly grown out of did take her by surprise though.

"Yeah, I'll just ignore the weirdness of that question," Karen blinked.

The two mighty and now well into fat girl territory superheroines were still on Crete, having just stiffled the tears of a weeping Supergirl to the point that the now overweight but still decently clothed blonde could go get the two older, fatter heroines some new clothes. Karen walked towards her ally, feeling incredibly weird: her thighs hadn't gotten much heavier, but a lot of the muscle tone had vanished beneath what had been just a moderate blubber layer, making her jiggle with every step. That jiggle went right into her gut, a gut that had taken up a lot of the fifty-ish pounds she'd packed on, going from just a puffy dome to a thick, flabby fat-sack that was starting to sag under its own effort. She put a hand under it and found her entire hand disappeared easily under the flab, not that she could see with her now pendulous, swollen breasts blocking the view of her stomach. The Last Two Wonders of Krypton, as she'd jokingly called it before, had always been big but the new weight was making them get out of hand. Already H cups they'd kicked up into borderline Js and were feeling it, having taking an increasingly pendulous shape that Karen immediately disliked.

Still, it was better than each of them being the size of a Yoga ball.

"Today can't get any weirder," the bare alien woman sighed to herself, shaking her head and feeling the fat under her chin shake with her,

"Never tempt the Gods, Karen," Diana told her, bending down to pick up a piece of armor, showing off an immense buttocks as she did, "they put obstacles in the way of those who doubt them."

"Yeah, like getting really fucking fat while creepy hill nymph cannibals talk about eating you," Power Girl snorted, the grunt sounding very piggish to her ears, casting a glance at where the Maenads had been tied up and seeing nothing but Diana's lasson laying on the ground, "uh...speaking of, are we going to have to fight them? Cause it looks like they escaped and I have to say I am not sure if I can swing a punch with these hooters without throwing my back out."

"Dionysus has recalled them to his realm, I would expect," Diana explained, holding up her bulging breast plate, "there greed and wild, carnal rights will no doubt fatten them back up. Here, try and get this strapped on first, my bosom hasn't grown much."

Talk of bosoms and thinking of bosoms made Karen realize she was buck fucking naked in front of Wonder Woman. And about eighty or ninety pounds over her normal weight too. Crap, this had to happen next to the one being in existence who could make her feel self conscious when at her unrealistically busty, impossibly fit best.

Not, Karen reflected as she waddled up behind Di, that the warrior princess was looking particularly war like either. She'd gained just as much permanent weight thanks to Supergirl's little snafu, but most of it had hit her below the belt. Up top, the perfect woman's muscles had been covered up and in the front she'd grown a somewhat flabby stomach, the sort a girl who never exercised and ate too many carbs would get by mid college if she had a good metabolism. Her back was just soft and plush looking, like a tan pillow begging to be lain on. That was embarrassing for someone blessed by Aphrodite with perfect looks, but below the belt Diana had gotten wonderously wide. Taut buns had expanded out, still silky smooth without a patch of cellulite or sign of stretchmark, but so heavy they rested on the backs of her thighs. Those mighty stems now clung together, their saddle bags flaring outwards to join with once girlish and now somewhat matronly hips. Down below surely dimpled knees, Diana's firm calves and delicate ankles were merging into out and out cankles, humiliatingly unathletic and ungraceful.

"Is there a problem, Karen?" Di asked, pulling her hair over her shoulder.

"Uh, no problem. None at all," Karen blushed, glad the brunette was facing away from her.

How the hell did someone pack on so much weight and look so good? Karen was only a bit bi and had never considered herself into fat girls, but damn did Diana make the weight look good. Damn Olympian blessings, that was cheating, instead of looking gross and lazy Diana looked soft and voluptuous. All Karen had to work with was six thousand years of Kryptonian Science Guild genetic tinkering, how was she supposed to compare against that?

"Just, been a bit since i've helped someone get changed," Karen said, talking a little too fast as she finally got to her friend, body moving incredibly slowly, "and hauling this around is a bit weird. I'm glad I've got my powers to manage it all or it'd be crippling. As it is, its just um bare ass-..."

Karen trailed off as she realized her heavy paunch was now pressing into Diana's soft shelf of an ass. The buns were warm against the cool night air, partly the cause of a blush that spread from Karen's navel to her forehead. The blonde was a certified genius who could disable a nuclear bomb at super speed, but she fumbled with the strap of Diana's armored bra for a full thirty seconds before she got it hooked, the prong sliding into what appeared to be its accustomed hole.

"Ah, thank you. Perhaps I sent our friend off on a fool's errand, but I think she needed some time to herself," Diana said sagely, "I know I do. It isn't easy for me to suddenly be so...disgustingly corupulent."

"Disgusting? ha," Karen snorted, "you look like a professional ass model, start an only fans focused on this thing and you'd have more money than Wayne Enterprises and LexCorp in a week. I feel like I should pay you money to just be next to it."

Power Girl's eyes widened as she said it. It was a crass and moronic compliment. Especially given to Wonder Woman, while she herself was looking like a cow. Usually she'd rate her chances with anyone pretty damn high but after getting so fucking fat and then getting far fucking fatter her self esteem was in the gutter...

Which was exactly where Ivy's virus wanted it to be. That it was paradoxical Karen thought the newly fattened Diana hot and her own hefty physique grotesque was just another part of the botanist's evil plan.

But instead, of laughing at her, Diana laughed with her.

"Ha, perhaps as a way to fight world hunger. Although I'd be a poor ambassador for that," the towering brunette sighed, "its going to take a lot of work getting my warrior physique back. Just maintaining it can be difficult around so much temptation."

Temptation was very much on Karen's mind as she got Diana's stomach armor, consisting of a golden bronze belt, buckled on. It pinched into the soft fat around the warrior's squishy midsection and fastened three slots out from its old hole. Touching the warm chubbiness felt unreal, how come she looked so good soft?

"Yeah, I'm sure it will," Karen said, sweat beading on her forehead and her normally husky voice sounding high and unsure of herself, "Uh, not that I mean you can't lose weight if you want to. Not that you have to."

"Please, I'm a warrior. I have to have a proud physique to be ambassador of my people. I'm due to return home soon, I'll need to be in the best shape possible or else the Queen will have a conniption," Diana sighed sadly, handing Karen her armored skirt, "that means forty mile runs and six hours of weights a day and consuming nothing but greens, boiled chicken and goats milk until my armor fits again."

Power Girl's face immediately blanched, going from the rosy blush of attraction to the pale disgust of pure horror. As a verified junk food addict the idea of such self restraint was horrible to even contemplate. She was glad she'd burn this off once she got to tan, if she'd lost her super powered metabolism she wasn't sure if she could muster the self discipline to shed her new blubber.

"Jeez, that doesn't sound worth it. You'd be better off keeping the weight," the chubby and increasingly crushing blonde said gingerly, setting the leather strap of the skirt around the Amazon's back, leaning in as her breasts and stomach pressed into Diana's soft back, "speaking of, could you um, maybe suck in a little. I've been told that that helps..."

"...I am," Wonder Woman said, clearly holding her breath, "as hard as I can."

"...Then you might need a new costume," Karen admitted.

3 hours ago, lyle81992 said:

Pear shaped Wonder Woman is great.

Her ass will be divine.

3 hours ago, Cyril Figgis said:

Poor Karen...as if fattening up even more than she already has wasn't bad enough, now she's got to worry about stupid, sexy Diana and her heavenly booty.  What's an extradimensional girl to do?

Also, I like the idea of splitting up the chapters--makes them a little easier to read through.

It's easier to write too.

3 hours ago, xandercroft said:

How is it that Deadpool hasn’t shown up in a weight gain story when he’s pretty much the only in cannon FA?  Anyway,, good shout out to onlyfans. Only fans is cannon in this universe. Now, does Lexcor or Wayne enterprises own it?  

Oracle founded it with start up funds from Wayne to give see workers a safe, legal way to earn income.

A thicc Wonder Woman? Who knew that she’d be such a bombshell? That’s definitely not going to mess with her will to stick to a light diet 😏 hopefully she doesn’t inadvertently infect Themyskira with some unknown pathogen 🦠 

I’m curious what Talia and the Ras al-Ghul assassins are up to. 

On 6/9/2020 at 4:41 PM, >_< 0_0 said:

A thicc Wonder Woman? Who knew that she’d be such a bombshell? That’s definitely not going to mess with her will to stick to a light diet 😏 hopefully she doesn’t inadvertently infect Themyskira with some unknown pathogen 🦠 

I’m curious what Talia and the Ras al-Ghul assassins are up to. 

Oh yeah, the amazons are surely prepared for all of that...

And I've got plans for the assassins, starting with Batgirl's ultra sexy evil mom.

Chapter 17.2, a Week in the Life of Power Girl pt 2/5

A life as a planet and dimension displaced super heroine had given Karen Starr plenty of odd expereinces, from having her cleavage turn into rock to meeting a younger version of herself. But she'd never expected to wind up in a mythological eating contest and become so freakishly fat that three grown women could have sex on her room sized gut and be unable to see it, because her face had been so heavy with jowls she couldn't adequately turn her head. Even after the awkward, incredibly arousing chat she'd had with Diana, Karen couldn't get the thought of being that monumentally obese, that humiliatingly helpless out of her head.

Even after her powers had fully kicked back on and her youthful doppleganger Kara had arrived with new clothes, the memory of being so...weak stuck with the once ripped blonde. The not so little layer of softness in her boobs and belly was a reminder of just what her body was capable of, eating itself into a total helplessness the tough and domineering superheroine would never forget. After a life time of excelling at any physical trial, be it speed or strength or endurance, lacking the strength to even get up had been a game changer.

"All of this fat is going, first thing in the morning," Power Girl muttered to herself, several thousand feet over the night time Atlantic Ocean, pushing herself to go MACH 6 instead of the easy MACH 10 patrolling pace she normally kept.

Finding clothes to fit 250 butter soft pounds of Power Girl in Europe had been difficult for Supergirl, that continent was only getting into the "is everybody looking a bit pudgy to you?" stage of its obesity epidemic after all. Although the three dozen retail outlets the chubby and still highly infectious Supergirl had visited and spread Ivy's weight gain plague to would see that soon change. But the effort had at last found a pair of xxl blue jean cut off shorts, a 42H sports bra and an XXL white tank top.

The clothes would have been tight on a pre-fat Power Girl, who's bulging muscles would have been in danger of ripping the shorts with an errant flex. But luckily all of the fat gain had been accompanied with significant atrophy in Karen's shredded thighs and taut bubble butt, the later of which was looking significantly lower and flater as her glutes decayed. She was doubly "blessed" by how her the short's waistband cut into her drooping starter apron, the thick bulge of FUPA fat pressing the jean's shorts so taut that they'd never fall down despite Karen being able to get only one button done and her muffin top, soft as melted ice cream, over hung the the waistband and hid her inability to button it.

"This damn thing feels like a straight jacket on me. I need to tan this blubber off in the morning," Karen grunted as she tugged uselessly at the dangerously undersized jeans mid flight, eyes bulging as that pressed the fabric to a sensitive part, "Yikes. Okay girl, cold showers and baseball, not Diana's big round butt, cold showers and base ball..."

Cold showers proved prophetic, the distracted Kryptonian ran into a heavy storm as she neared NY. Thanks to her faltering powers she was shivering as well as soaked when she burst from the other end, her white tank top transparent against her neon pink sports bra and her masscara running. Karen shivered, body jiggling as she tried rubbing warmth into it.

A lot of that jiggling was upstairs, the somewhat inadequate bra groaning at the jostling. It was Karen's old size and would have fit her round H cups perfectly...so it was alright for her pendulous I cup breasts now. Although the sagginess meant she had some uncomfortable australian cleavage that kept trying to escape.

"And these things, damn traitors going so saggy," the out of shape Superheroine puffed, working hard to keep her wind after so much motion, "at least its better than having a gut."

That phrase and pat coincided with Karen nearing NYC, the city's light pollution shining like a beacon. Being nearer meant she could smell and the Kryptonians' super sense was long trained to ignore the filth and chemical stink of a modern city and focus on nicer smells. She picked up on muscular men's cologne and lithe women's perfume, but most of Karen's mind immediately went to the smell of frying meat and succulent sauce coming from her very favorite Chinese buffet. Her stomach immediately began complaining, groaning and demanding sustenance.

"Head in the game blonde blunder," she lectured herself, trying to resist the siren lure even as she started curving towards it, "you already ate enough for several years today, head home, grab a bikini and spend the rest of the weekend sunning yourself on a beach somewhere until your bronzed, buff and beautiful again."

But the pained, plaintive gurgle of her paunch demanded food. And as much as Karen knew she needed to go tan on a beach to restore herself fully, she felt so....tired. All her muscles, what remained of them beneath the doughy fat, were exhausted and her head was starting to hurt, her nose feeling stuffy. This was a mix of her now truly out of shape body flying so hard with limited solar power in her cells and of Ivy's virus, transferred to her by Supergirl, rewritting her metabolism to truly stupefying slowness, changing her preferences to the obese in terms of women and sending her self esteem to the gutter as long as she had the hint of a super ability.

Bed seemed a lot more restorative than further flight and a beach. Especially after a light evening snack, mostly a salad and vegetables with maybe a single spoonful of General Tsos. After all, it was the weekend and she could spend all of tomorrow with this disgusting flab burning off until her abs and powers came back in full.

"I'll take it light and easy. Just a couple crab rangoons," Karen lied to herself, landing stealthily in an alley, her shorts and bra protesting as all of her flab was suddenly subject to gravity again, "maybe six or seven..."

She waddled out of the dark to the side walk like a woman possessed, the line into a trendy night club barring her way. Glaring, wishing she could use her powers with out "obese power Girl jumps over clubbers, eats out buffet" headlines surely appearing within minutes, Karen had to force her way through the lines of slim, gym toned beauties in their early twenties.

"Watch it fatass!"
"What's the hurry grandma!"
"Jesus you'll put an eye out with those things!"
"Can I have your number?"

And other calls met deaf ears, as did the curse when she knocked one rail thin hopeful influencer in towering stilletos to the ground with an errant bounce of her heavy chest. The influencer sent invective to the heavy middle aged blonde who was even know crossing the street, gut bouncing off her plump thighs, intent on food like a parody of a fat girl.

"Fat bitch scuffed my shoes," Karen's victim muttered as she pushed herself up, not knowing that by Halloween shoes would be invisible to her and that by the next summer she'd be unable to rise on her own, her stomach already rumbling as Ivy's virus raised her appetite.

Power Girl was breathing heavily by the time she entered the buffet. She recognized the hostess, a delicately slim asian woman who saw Karen Starr at least once a month. Karen's memory tried to override her tastebuds, reminding her that she'd ended a few roberies here in her other identity. That surely she'd be recognized and judged for packing on 80 or 90 pounds seemingly overnight, that for Rao's sake she was still wearing her blue, high heeled Power Girl boots, the sole survivors of her destroyed costume.

But the hostess only saw yet another gluttonous, dangerously overweight white woman here to fuel her slide into obesity, all she could eat for $25 plus drink and tip.

"I'm just gonna go light," Karen promised herself as she began filling her first plate with General Tso's, spoonful after spoonful, "just healthy stuff like this, with all of its protein and...uh...vitamins..."

Sixty one minutes and nineteen plates later, Power Girl was debating if she was full enough to leave. The blonde bombshell was drifting in and out of consciousness, shallow and rapid breaths making her loose bosom shake. Her stomach gurgled and groaned as it digested the mountain of food, only her Kryptonian invulnerability keeping all of that food inside her. The gut had started out as a drooping starter apron, with a few folds, but now was taut as a drum and the size of an X-Large bean bag chair. It pressed tight against the hard wooden edge of the table, pinning her back into the side of the booth.

"Ugh...am I...full," Karen groaned, feeling miserable.

Her stomach was so full it hurt. She was sweating profusely, a mix of meat sweats and her first full blown fever as Ivy's plague really started going on her. Everything was sore and her nose itched fiercely, beginning to twitch.

"Excuse me, Ma'am," the Hostess said gently, pressing a greatly adjusted bill into the food buzzed woman's hand, "we're going to need you to leave."

"What, leave, but...," Karen slurred, missing how she'd been referred to as Ma'am instead of Miss by the hostess, who usually mistook the Kryptonian for a college student, "its all you can eat for $35..."

"Well yes, but we have other costumers coming in and the fine print says you can only eat ten plates...which you've done quite a while ago," the hostess said.

So lost in gluttony had Karen been that she'd missed the near empty restaurant filling to the brim. Every table was full of clubbers, the svelte women breaking their diets to the bafflement and delight of boyfriends and suitors. Those who had been here a while were easy to identify by hefty food b**s pressing tight against slowly tearing dresses and every once and a while a button could be heard to rip away.

Blinking, not noticing the sauce in the corner's of the hostess' mouth or the fact that the trim woman's pants were unsnapped and the buttons of her dress shirt were now stretching apart beneath the pressure of an eight plate food baby. Without a thought she paid the immense bill, failing to see that she'd been charged $15 per plate after the first ten, and began to push herself from the booth. Being covered in copious amounts of sweat helped lube her out, but the sturdy table's metal rim was heavily dented from the pressure of the invincible woman's gut.

In a daze, the stuffed Kryptonian waddled out, almost knocking over the same wanna-be influencer who was taking a selfie of her new food bulge resting on the buffet, and into the streets. She mildly cursed her girth, but told herself that she could come back tomorrow completely fit after tanning. No longer eating, Karen's body digested at super speed, her face rounding out, her breasts popping her bra and her last pants button shooting out to embed in the door as her FUPA got fatter. She sneezed twice outside, the first a powerful one expected of a mighty superheroine that shattered a car window.

But the second was cute, kitten like sneeze that still managed to infect another dozen or so women who'd avoided the first burst of weight gain plague. Waddling, one hand rubbing her gravid stomach and the other supporting her lower back, Karen barely made the short walk back to her apartment.

She was gasping by the time she made it, sweat pouring off of her in a rain fall of salt. Karen was too food buzzed and sick tired to notice that the humiliating waddle hadn't had an ounce of super powered strut to it and that she shouldn't be so burdened by a mere belly with her powers. Nor did she think about how being so fat was perfectly natural, even desirable or how that coincided with a total loss of her abilities. She had bigger problems as she fished her phone-wallet from her bra, realizing that she'd left her keys in the apartment.

"Oh damn it. Why is everything so hard, I just wanna sleeeeeep...," Power Girl moaned, tottering towards another alley so she could get airborne.

Safely out of sight, the wavering blonde flew upwards...or at least focused on flying. A minute later she realized she was still standing in the same spot and glared down at her gravidity.

"Ugh, stupid stomach is weighing me down. Ugh, if you didn't do that I'd keep you, cute little tummy. Gotta try harder," she said to herself raising one arm up, "come on, up, up and away!"

Again nothing happened, so the woozy woman decided to jump. A poor idea: her weak leg muscles didn't carry her far, but she got high enough that on her inevitable fall the heel of her blue boot broke. Karen tumbled forwards, gravid gut sure to burst as she hit the asphalt. Fortunately invulnerability returned to her on the way down, resulting in a very strange looking trio of ** holes that resembled someone shoving a large belly and two heavy breasts into the asphalt.

"Stupid fucking gut, pulling me over," Karen muttered, attitudes towards her weight doing a 180, "I'm not gonna miss you when my abs are back."

She aimlessly flew towards her roof, pausing to clumsily flumble open the lock of her square skylight. It was only when she got her hips through the opening that Karen's befuddled, virus besieged brain made a helpful but too late pair of remembrances: firstly, when she'd left home that afternoon, a little chubby already, her love handles had touched the sides of the skylight.

Secondly, she'd been a lot thinner when that had happened.

"Oh no, Oh no I am not...I'm not stuck here," Karen grumbled to herself, shocked into almost sobriety as soft fat mushroomed around the whole, "I'm not...no way. I am not so fat to get stuck in this skylight!"

Despite her protests, Karen was so fat to get stuck in that skylight. Her soft legs, saggy butt, lack of hips and the lower edge of her FUPA had made it through, but the buttery main portion of her still full gut was stuck, fat mushrooming over the edges.She twisted and turned, but stuck fast, while sucking in her stomach did nothing, too much fat wedging her in.

"This isn't happening, this isn't happening," Karen stammered, trying to fly out but getting stuck further, her now uncompressed FUPA squeezing on the inside, "I am not this fucking fat!"

Karen dared not use her powers to break free of the trap, knowing that explaining how a skylight was ripped out to the building manager would be awkward. So she didn't immediately notice when her powers kicked back off, apart from how her already saggy breasts sagged even more without a bra to support them. Paradoxically, the change was helpful: without self hatred of her chubbed up form making her panic, Karen had time to think.

"Okay, a lot of this fat isn't really fat yet, its just food. Food that will digest and make me fatter...but first I'll be thinner than I am now, because the swelling will go down and fat is flexible," the blonde reasoned, the six PhDs of Kryptonian science guild education that had been beamed into her brain as an infant earning their worth, "so I just need to rest, its not like anyone can see me thanks to the edge of the building. Once this digests, I'll fly down and sleep..."

Karen waited a little bit, checking on her phone and seeing a tabloid reporting on a very chubby Wonder Woman being seen saving people from a wild fire in Arizona. There was more speculation on why the normally perfect Amazon had such a block breaking badonka donk but the ambassador of Themyscira hadn't said why.

"Really, did the headline have to say "Ass in Ambassador"?" Karen yawned as her battery died, "how juvenile."

The blonde's blue eyes blinked as she slowly fell victim to her new nemesis. A fat girl's low stamina and need to nap as she digested. Despite the uncomfortable pinch around her middle, Karen drifted off to dreams that consisted largely of food. Some of it eaten off of her by a noticeably softening warrior princess.

Just as it got good, Power Girl was awoken by a splatter of cold water hitting her nose. Blinking bleary eyes, she saw another rain drop fall and another. Soon the downpour that had hit her above the Atlantic was arriving in full force, a massive squall with high winds, lightning and heavy, heavy rain.

"Oh shit, I need to get inside," the still stuck woman cursed, shoving her phone into the safety of her bosom and sucking in for all she was worth.

Enough digested had occured that Karen popped free, belly sliding through the opening. Due to the disappearance of once mighty latt muscles and the shrinkage of her now slightly hunched shoulders, PG's only two problems were her boobs hitting her in the face as she fell through and that she kept falling.

In the split second she realized her super human abilities weren't answering their mail, Karen managed to grab hold of the skylight rim. An attempt to pull herself up went nowhere, powerless there was noway this flabby blob of a girl could even attempt a pull up, and PG's mind began to race. She hated being helpless and powerless, more than anything, and a panic attack began rising in her chest at the sheer terror of being a powerless nothing.

"No, no, no, no, no," the tall girl gasped, the pain in her soft, sensitive hands making her eyes tear up, "this isn't happening this isn't happening, this isn't happening!"

Mentally checked out, the panicked woman's hands made an executive decision to let go. Again, luck was on PG's side though as her power's kicked back in after the first inch of falling, resulting in just a broken couch and hurt pride.

"What the hell is with me today," the sick,obese, soaked, exhausted superheroine snarled, ferocity replacing cowardness now that she could jump tall buildings in a single bound again, "Rao I need to tan immediately...after I stop my carpet from being soaked."

The slightly woozy flight to the ceiling and back had a few dips and dives, especially at the end when the Kryptonian more fell than landed thanks to her destroyed boot heel and a sudden lack of power. That put paid to any idea of flying any real distance. If Karen was so low on reserves her powers were flickering on/off, she couldn't risk a long flight. No way was she going to plummet to her death by flying or risking a car accident while in an Uber or get shot in a mugging or run over by a buzzed driver or killed in a home invasion or any one of the million ways a regular person could die.

"I'll have to tan tomorrow...or whenever it stops raining," PG squeaked, cowardice and anxiety coming back to the fore.

After propping a chair against her front door and pulling fast the never previously used chain, quad checking that her gas stove tops were off and grabbing a pint of ice cream to soothe her nerves and heating up a thing of hot fudge to eat after the ice cream made her cold, Karen went right to bed, sure she'd be up at the crack of dawn.

"Peej? Hey Peej, you alright?" Atlee demanded of her friend, concern filling her voice.

Power Girl, one of the most mighty beings on the planet, was curled up in a ball on her own bed. The naked superheroine shivered and shook, sweat pouring off her forehead and teeth chattering, obviously in the throws of a fever. How the blonde had even gotten sick puzzled Atlee, as did the extra hundred or so pounds she'd put on over night. Her gut defied belief and her boobs had gone pendulous, every ounce of muscle having vanished.

"Ughhh....I think I'm dying," Karen whined pitifully into the early afternoon glare coming through the window, "what are you doing here..."

'We were supposed to do lunch," Atlee stammered, "we always do lunch on saturday, what happened to you?"

"Ugh, magic food, made me sick. I can barely move everything hurts so much," Karen stuttered, teeth chattering, "Powers are on and off all night, room is spinning...."

Atlee had no idea what to do, should she try and get this doughball superhero to a hospital? How had the alien gotten sick, she was never sick! Fumbling in her purse, the confused brunette ex-heroine pulled out a thermometer and shoved it in the protesting Karen's mouth. PG tried pushing her hand away but it was useless, Atlee realized that she was a lot stronger than her friend, her constant abortive exercise attempts having layered some muscle beneath her chub that PG lacked without powers.

After a second the thermometer beeped, showing a body temperature of....

"99.1 farenheit," Atlee glared, looking down at her friend with a flat expression, "Karen is this...is this just the first time you've ever been sick?"

"It is," the pitiful blonde moaned, "how do you normals stand it?"

Atlee could have pointed out she wasn't normal at all, that she could control continental crusts with her mind. But instead she smiled down at the barely sick, immensely overreacting drama queen that was her best friend. A best friend who's absolutely shit eating habits had rubbed off so thoroughly on a younger, thinner Atlee that she'd wound up permanently obese.

"Don't worry, Karen, I'll show you," Atlee smiled, "in fact, I'll take care of you all weekend..."

3 hours ago, Cyril Figgis said:

Man, just call me Harvey Dent, because I'm of two minds. On the one hand, I feel really bad for Karen, especially after that panic attack. On the other, the buffet scene was a delight, and I'm sure Atlee is going to have a field day with PG after this.

Great job all around, man.

It's a tad cruel but if be lying if Karen reacting to losing the "Power" part of her name didn't push my own buttons almost as much as her getting fat. She'll get a happy ending ...but may not be flying there

It hurts! It hurts to see Powergirl in such a situation! But her skylight incident was just so hilarious in spite of everything. Just imagine being so stuck, but at the same time so lazily confident in your ability to un-stuck if you just wait long enough 

Chapter 17.3

Atlee stared at herself in the bathroom mirror, taking in the impact of a day and a half worth of total gluttony. A lot of saturated fat, processed sugar and dairy had given the subterranean brunette a hell of a lot of belly bloat, her gut was a turgid bulge that pressed into the sink well before her feet did. That it had blown up that much on a girl who already had plenty of belly fat was a testament to how much the subterranean brunette had eaten, her already size L shirts barely covering her modest bosom.

A lot of the continuous feasting had already digested, as testified by the pinch of fresh arm fat around her sleeves and the horrible wedgie her big butt was giving now outclassed underwear. Atlee gave a brief frown as she pinched her second chin's new prominence, this weekend was going to ruin her diet...

"Its not like my diet isn't already ruined," she thought to herself, trying to suck her stomach in and failing to get it to recede enough to pull her shirt down before her breath ran out, "I've been gaining twenty pounds a year ever since Karen got me hooked on junk food but if I'm getting fatter, well, I'm not even sure what to call what's happening to Karen..."

Smiling to herself, the slightly vindictive geomancer washed her hands and padded back out to the living room, where Power Girl was passed out on the couch. The tall blonde was in the same pose as a beached whale would take, laying on her side and totally supine under the weight of her own blubber. Her mouth was slightly open as she snored, making a third chin pop into view beneath a second that had reached its full capacity Saturday morning. Huge breasts slumped inside her tight tank top, sprawling onto the couch cushion, the right one's nipple was fully exposed. PG's stomach followed her tit's example, the bean bag chair of a gut pouring across the faux leather and just beginning to hang off the edge of the chair.

"Hey Peej, you feeling okay?" Atlee asked her friend and boss, waking up the blond with a tap to the stomach.

The fat super heroine glorious gut combined extreme bloat and ludicrous softness. It was like pressing a rock hidden inside a giant ball of softend butter. That she'd had abs ripped enough to shred cheese was unbelievable.

"Ugh, like I got hit by Darkseid," Karen muttered, jostling her wobbling bulk a little bit, "getting sick is the worst."

Karen was still infectious but hadn't been symptomatic for an entire day. And even then her entire list of symptoms had been a tiny fever and slightly runny nose. But she'd reacted to the minor illness like she was dying, moaning and whimpering, only moving from the couch to lurch into a hot bath.

"It sure is, but I've got good news," Atlee smiled.

Atlee could have told her that she'd been acting like a pussy but waiting on Karen hand and foot ensured that the blonde heroine had never stopped eating for a single waking moment. The fat brunette had eaten more than her fair share too, bad habits exaggerated by her own asymptomatic infection from Ivy's virus, but Power Girl had eaten enough grease, salt and fat to truly feel awful. Even if she'd been eating spinach and kale she'd have felt exhausted at the sheer task of digesting the sheer volume of twenty huge take out orders.

"...you do," the groaning, sleepy Kryptonian asked, most of her just wanting to sleep.

"I do! Its stopped raining and its a gorgeous day!" Atlee smiled, pointing to a sun beams raining down on Karen's deck, "why don't you get changed into a bikini and we can go tanning!"

With some difficulty, the invincible woman pushed herself up, staring out the window towards the glorious fall day.

"Um, maybe not, I don't exactly have any suits that'll fit me," Karen said nervously.

Ivy's virus was already finding excuses to avoid exercise. Even though for Karen this should just be laying flat on her back. And it wouldn't work, as her super metabolism was doubly on the fritz.

"Normally...but remember we ordered you a suit friday?" Atlee asked chipperly, her grin down right sadistic.

"Um...no," Karen asked a little nervously.

"Oh, you must have been feverish. But it got here while you were sleeping off the second order of Thai," the geomancer pointed out, "its hanging up in your bed room. I"m already changed under this shirt."

Atlee raised her t-shirt, showing a flabby, dumpy torso. It was looking extra soft today thanks to the day of stuffing, a crease forming under the short brunette's ribs...and absolutely nothing compared to the massive stomach Karen was currently packing.

"I, uh, don't know. I'm feeling pretty crappy still," Karen admitted, trying to get out of literally sleeping outside in a bikini.

"Please, this is the best way for you to feel better, right?" Atlee prodded, literally poking the blonde in the stomach.

Karen's reluctance was quite ridiculous. For all she knew, a few hours of sunning would give her back her flawless body and the full breath of her near divine abilities. But both the virus' exercise avoiding tendencies and her own now uncontrolled anxities were stopping her. The later, especially was throwing up terrible ideas of if this didn't work.

"Fine," Power Girl groaned, flopping to her feet with a huff, the help of both hands, a creak of joints and a groan of her couch.

Unbeknownst to her, the paling Power Girl's powers were quite perfectly functional at that moment. Not at their full blast but she'd easily have been able to float to her feet. However, after the strange power flickers of Friday she was loathe to put them to the test, instead tip toeing around the possible disappointment.

The super powered woman's gait was a slow waddle to her bed room, where nemesis waited in the form of a white string bikini. Not breaking eye contact, like it was a predator kept away just by her gaze, PG carefully waddled to the side to let the door closed. Even at her vainest Karen would have thought it skimpy...although if she'd been eight or ninety pounds thinner the bloated blonde would have happily worn it without care. As it was, the bottoms might as well have been made of dental floss, and were probably going to get buried in her multiple rolls.

And the cups...

"How are my boobs going to fit into this?" she muttered softly.

PG's big firm bouncers would have overwhelmed the tiny triangular top. Now, her boobs having inflated several cupsizes and taken on ten years of sag, going from round to pendulous.

"Can these even hide my nipples?" Karen asked herself, sliding off her taut sweats and tank top.

She carefully avoided looking at the immensely fat naked woman in the bedroom mirror. Peej needed no help in realizing just what a gut heavy porker the extra fat from Crete and her own gluttonous binge while sick had made her into. The great bloat and her apple shaped gain was making her have flash backs of being immobile and the blonde didn't like it one bit.

Working just by feel, she bit her lip and negotiated her flab into the strings. They had plenty of give and fit fine...its just that there was a lot of gelatinous, grade A Kryptonian gut to flow over it. Wrangling her whopping wobblers into the bikini top wasn't exactly easy, nor was getting the back tied, but in the end they didn't fall out of the bra, even though they may as well have.

"Oh shit my areola's are stretching," Karen snapped, looking in the mirror and seeing her perfect half dollar nipples had doubled in size, now clearly poking around the tiny cups, "shit, fuck, that's not going to go away easy. And I look basically naked....shit."

The blonde looked herself over from puffy ankle to chubby thigh to very droopy looking gut to extremely droopy breasts. She was unrecognizable from her old, super fit self and barely recognizable as the somewhat chubby woman from friday. She even looked shorter!

"Rao, if anything would make this whole process worse," the unknowingly shrinking Karen said, still under a delusion she was above 6'.

Standing straight as she could, the XL heroine walked out to her small patio deck, finding her pearshaped secretary already lounging. Atlee's black bikini was far more flattering, hiding her hips and lower stomach with extra fabric. But then again, the geomancer had been fat for a few years and knew how to act like a fat girl. She actually looked pretty cute for a chubster, but Karen was glad that her own blubber would surely vanish by the end of the afternoon.

"Love to see that on you, Peej," Atlee said, with complete truth, although she wasn't referring to Karen's tiny bikini, but all those pounds of lard and inches of bloat.

"Ugh, well take a picture then...no, that's a joke whatever you do, don't take a picture of me," the blonde demanded, "I don't even want to ever remember looking like this."

"Fine, I'm sure it all burn off by sunset," Atlee yawned, reaching into a cooler and pulling out a bottle, "Can you do that trick and pop the cap off this for me?"

"Aren't you on a diet?" Karen asked her, slightly gratified she was able to pop the cap off with a flick of her thumb.

"I've been on a diet since I weighed 120lbs, this one will be as successful as the rest," the geomancer shrugged, C cups bouncing, "you want one?"

"Uhh...why not, it'll all burn off right?" Karen shrugged, whatever mid-alphabet letter her cups were having a moderate boob quake, and accepting the beer.

"Well that's good...because I ordered a lot of pizza," Atlee smiled.

"

42 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Karen has gained SO fast 😮 I also suspect that she’s what the WHO calls a “superspreader.” 

The Barnes&Noble reopened. I found plenty of Batman, but no Powergirl 😑 they have clearly sold out.

Unfortunately, it's been a hot minute since PG had a starring role in a book, so you may not find anything at B&N.  Try Comixology--great place for comics that you won't find at standard retailers.

Very short update, larger one up friday-ish?

Chapter 17.4, A Wonderful Workout

After a day of tanning, Power Girl had been expecting her Wednesday workout session with Wonder Woman to be easy.

When full of solar power, she'd been fit, strong and especially fast. And after an entire day of laying out essentially naked in the early autumn sun, she'd be full to the brim with power and bronzed as ancient armor.

Unfortunately something had gone wrong.

Very wrong.

The Power Girl who lurched out of the fog somewhere on the American East coast had her powers in full, if diminished working order, but she wasn't fit. Instead she was shoved into spray painted on athletic clothes, prominently unburned fat wobbling out of it. Fat that was no longer pale, but instead beat red from Karen's very first sunburn.

"Keep up Karen, we've got to finish by full sun up," Diana called back at her, "then a full wrestling session to work on our quads!"

"Ugh," the blonde heroine following wheezed, putting an immense amount of hate into that statement.

Super speed was just a small part of a Kryptonian's super powers. Between their tactile telekinesis, immensely powerful muscles and amazing reflexes they could easily keep up with dedicated speedsters. They could out pace any vehicle on the planet and even break the speed of light barrier if they put work into it, let alone a speeding bullet...

As she waddle-jogged down a beach, Power Girl really, really had to remind herself of that fact.

Every breath rammed her heavy bosom into the prison of her sports bra until the constraining garment began to groan. Karen was used to that, she'd been busting bras for nearly twenty years, ever since Earth's yellow sun had given her the breasts of a goddess. What she wasn't used to was wincing as the sunburned pink skin of her immense pair brushed painfully against the spandex, the entire sensation mocking her hopes of having been completely restored and almost blighting out the pain of the stitch in her side that had popped in at the tenth mile.

She'd scream at the pink-red sunburn covering her once bronzed skin head to toe, but that would require oxygen the Kryptonian didn't have...and would rather use on someone else.

"I really appreciate you being my work out buddy, Karen," Diana went on from next to her, as if this wasn't a torture session, "ever since Friday making my self exercise has been so difficult, having you with me is great motivation!"

Wonder Woman ran in front of her, body clad in an ancient greek chalymys. It was a short dress that ended just beneath the hips and would have been near see-through even if the Warrior-Princess wasn't sheened with oceanic spray and sweat. Diana's fat swollen buns bounced up and down with each surprisingly quick stride of her long, plump legs. The jiggling wobble never seemed to stop, Karen was certain that entire NBA seasons had passed with fewer bounces than she was witnessing per mile.

Not that she was counting.

"I...uh....," Karen gasped out, her lungs on a sort of cold fire.

Karen had mastered the art of witty banter during fights an entire career ago. She'd had political debates in the middle of alien invasions and discussed lunch options while punching out giant psychic gorillas. But right now speaking and jogging (at an easy 50 mph or so) was far, far beyond the out of shape, invincible blonde.

"I'm sure the pounds are going to just vanish off of me in no time if we do this every day!" the immortal brunette went on, her pace even and steady, "really I can barely even feel the extra fat with someone with me!"

Diana's perfect legs still maintained their miraculous shape, long and strong and firm with long smooth thighs and full calves. Her bottom heavy gain had certainly filled them out, they weren't nearly as hard looking and the Princess' thigh gap had filled in, her legs' bronzed inner surfaces were slamming together like the impacts of heavy artillery pieces. But they'd gained so evenly Diana's limbs just seemed scaled up and looked perfectly capable of running barefoot down the coastline of the Americas until she hit Tierra del Fuego.

"Must...*gasp*...be...*pant*...nice,"Karen panted behind her, legs trimbling.

Power Girl's thighs had been mighty, chiseled planks and bulges of invincible muscle that could take her from Earth to the Moon in one jump. Much of that strength theoretically remained, but the cosmetic changes had been immense. Prominent calf muscles had withered and slumped towards cankles, the muscles fading faster than fat could replace it and meaning that her perferred blue boots were having trouble staying up suddenly skinny shanks. Her thighs had once bulged to the side with immense quads that had made dress pants and jeans hard to find, those muscles had atrophied away while lazy pockets of lard had grown thick and wobbling across the insides of her thighs. The snug athletic shorts pinched around the fat, driving further agony from her sunburned stems. The thighs touched now, smacking together as gunshots and making Karen wince as her sunburned inner thigh skin chaffed. Each step was harder than the last, her leg muscles twitching and pulsating with exhaustion, her thigh muscles contracting tighter and tighter and tighter...

'I must ask you where you buy such wonderful bras though. It seems to hold your breasts down like the Earth holds down Atlas. Mine wobble and bounce so much when I run out of my armor. They didn't grow very much from that cursed food but I've always been afraid that they'll hit me in the face when I run. Most of my people are small chested so it was never a problem for them," the towering brunnette went on, as if running and speaking was so damn easy.

Karen glared at the Olympian back slowly pulling ahead of her. Taking in the little creases of back fat and the still strong looking arms slightly mushrooming over her bracers. The swish-swish of her long black locks pulled into a pony tail, the tip swishing across her tops of her jiggling, soft, tan buns like a metronome's regular tick-tock. It was mesmerizing, enchanting and...very distracting.

Power Girl tripped right over herself, face planting into the sand before she could remember she could fly. She left a long, long groove behind her as she slid to a halt.

"Great Apollo, are you alright Karen?" Diana asked in alarm, her little fat roll forming over her pelvis as she leaned down to see Power Girl miserably push herself up.

The blonde had been coated in a thick layer of sweat the entire run, sweat that had now mixed with sand to coat her head to toe. A small castle could have been built from the sand piled into her bra and the lower halves of her breasts hung out of her bra, displaced by the sand. Snorting more sand from her nostrils, Karen slowly pushed herself to her feet, fat rolling and swaying.

"...I think I could use a break," the super-heroine moaned.