Guest FeederDave
1 hour ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

I’m so chubby

7AAA040A-4FEC-4E73-A01F-C73A79C2BC60.jpeg

F4D747BC-018B-4BC8-9456-DB5CBBB49A33.jpeg

85BE2B18-9F35-40C9-B4CE-4A11E56A6D29.jpeg

BA72663F-AD0D-4AC7-9FD9-34521A1BD193.jpeg

59DE81AD-E7FA-4B93-BFF1-5581C813F6F0.jpeg

Awww, your poor poor waist band, and your soft squishy underbelly are wrestling and it seems like your tummy is winning 

Guest Polluxshep
On 3/31/2020 at 10:59 AM, lovesbreadsticks said:

First one is a comparison from last year to now. Second pic is an edit I made of how I wanna look in it. I want my belly to poke out so bad in this bathing suit 

A57DEFE7-021C-4AF3-BDFB-1B7702650363.png

C2D3D13A-1059-4883-83E7-4EF5F3BF8273.jpeg

I cant wait to see this suit in a month!

I just want to say the newest and brightest inspiration I recently discovered is a beautiful fit girl who just started getting softer, and you, doll, take the cake. Hopefully literally. I'm late to the party but boy am i in love. What I wouldn't do to get five minutes with you to praise your softness and hear all about your gradual process of outgrowing all your clothes. I need to find me a girl like you to encourage, I've just decided. Oh and..."you've gotten kind of fat...wow". Just wanted to gift you that ;)

4 hours ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

Im obsessed!!! Thank you SO much for creating this!!! If I only knew how?!?! 

Thank you! I'm glad you like it! I used Adobe After Effects. If you want more details just let me know!

Keep up the amazing progress and content!

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, KCGainLover said:

I just want to say the newest and brightest inspiration I recently discovered is a beautiful fit girl who just started getting softer, and you, doll, take the cake. Hopefully literally. I'm late to the party but boy am i in love. What I wouldn't do to get five minutes with you to praise your softness and hear all about your gradual process of outgrowing all your clothes. I need to find me a girl like you to encourage, I've just decided. Oh and..."you've gotten kind of fat...wow". Just wanted to gift you that ;)

This was a nice thing to wake up too. Glad you love my content, I love the support!  Thank you for your sweet words. 🙃

56 minutes ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

Why thank you!! I’m single as a Pringle. But happily single, as I was in a toxic relationship prior to meeting the guy that introduced me to this fetish.

Are you kidding me? A Dream girl like you can't be single for real. Too bad I'm not living in the USA...😪

• 2 weeks later...