Guest Luvfatassbitches
Just now, lovesbreadsticks said:

Your wish is my command. 

40702B4C-B38C-4037-AF30-3F8F8DE68417.thumb.jpeg.b04dbaf27e7c76fdf68ee685f202e0c6.jpeg

Damn, that is one nice ass, begging for some hand prints for sure. Your body is certainly coming along. I might have to DM you some requests 😈. Thanks for the pic ♥️

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Tprx11 said:

Any comments on your gain from ppl at school?

Yeah, mostly my friends. I either get weird looks when my shirts ride up or they say to me that I look so much “better” or “healthier” now with a little extra weight. I just think they are trying to be nice haha because it’s not just a “little” extra weight...

Guest Luvfatassbitches

Gotta bump this one to the top, her new video of her drinking a gain shake and melted ice cream are hot as hell. ♥️

• Curvage Model

I thought my belly was my best feature, now I’m starting to think you all want more ass...

I hope you know, whenever you purchase a clip of mine, it goes right towards food, so essentially you all are responsible for help make me the chunky girl I am. 

next video I make will feature a ton of belly & booty for you all😝

thanks for making me fat. 

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Kenzo998 said:

Do you have a weight gain goal? 

Not exactly. When I first started Curvage mid February I was 5-7 pounds lighter than I am now. At that time I said maybe 185. Now that I’m about 20 pounds maybe less from 185, I’m thinking 200. 

Who knows, at this rate maybe even 250. The only thing I don’t want is health complications so as long as I’m happy and healthy I’ll be gaining 😀

10 hours ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

Not exactly. When I first started Curvage mid February I was 5-7 pounds lighter than I am now. At that time I said maybe 185. Now that I’m about 20 pounds maybe less from 185, I’m thinking 200. 

Who knows, at this rate maybe even 250. The only thing I don’t want is health complications so as long as I’m happy and healthy I’ll be gaining

Right, absolutely, as long as you're happy. :) 

I do find that the longer you're at it, the higher your highest possible weight grows, so...who knows what will happen? :D 

On 3/15/2020 at 7:27 AM, lovesbreadsticks said:

I was super skinny and somewhat fit from swimming. But unhappy. 

After a semester at school I gained around 25 pounds...

Alluring swim gal rapidly sinks into deliciously chunky debauchery once set loose in a college environment? Talk about veering into my lane... ; )