• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Fattygirl777 said:

Jesus ur ass is ballooning. U may want to slow down. Ur making my butt look famished

3B042504-6B0B-43C0-8541-1AD8C239A723.jpeg

Welcome to Curvage 🙂 first your arse is fantastic. Second it is best if you start your own thread to post your pictures, it's considered bad form to hijack another girl's thread. Compliment and comment all you want, just don't post personal pictures. 🙂

• Curvage Model

I can’t see what was posted for some reason on my end but don’t worry! It’s super easy to start a thread and you can always personal message me and I can try my best to help explain to you how to do it! It makes it a lot easier too when all your pics are in one specific place. I appreciate the compliment & thanks @Tastic1 for wording your message so kindly! But don’t worry @Fattygirl777 I’m not annoyed at all you posted in my thread, I really don’t mind one bit!  It took me a while to get the hang of things on here too. Message me if you ever wanna chat ☺️

10 minutes ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

I can’t see what was posted for some reason on my end but don’t worry! It’s super easy to start a thread and you can always personal message me and I can try my best to help explain to you how to do it! It makes it a lot easier too when all your pics are in one specific place. I appreciate the compliment & thanks @Tastic1 for wording your message so kindly! But don’t worry @Fattygirl777 I’m not annoyed at all you posted in my thread, I really don’t mind one bit!  It took me a while to get the hang of things on here too. Message me if you ever wanna chat ☺️

I think the picture @Fattygirl777 posted has been deleted. The picture was just of her naked booty and she was commenting that her booty looked famished compared to yours. Glad my message did not come off as harsh as I was trying to be nice. 🙂 

• Curvage Model

hehe I was excited for this but I think he was more excited ;) You know whats funny, I think I may have accidentally fattened my feeder up and I kinda like it. He's not a fan of his chub and is starting to workout again though but I love being a chubby couple together!!

1 hour ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

You know whats funny, I think I may have accidentally fattened my feeder up and I kinda like it.

...I think a few of us here would be extremely interested in this kind of content! 

And you look incredible as always

• Curvage Model
46 minutes ago, Burrito03 said:

Are you still gaining?

Yes I am! I kinda slowed down unintentionally over the past couple months but I’ve been hovering around the same weight area for a while now. Actually just stuffed myself with dominoes today! 🤪 hoping the holidays help me pack on more weight! 

• Curvage Model

I got these new undies which I think are the cutest but I actually came on here to tell you all that I went climbing for the first time in a while and really fucked my knee up. I guess my body isn’t used to the weight and my leg kinda just gave out when I was climbing and now it hurts so bad 😭

D3CE5A1A-6285-49A0-A9AC-22AF59E9E25B.jpeg

B2AA7D23-D2D5-4B67-9CF2-27E70A7C78C3.jpeg

14 minutes ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

I got these new undies which I think are the cutest but I actually came on here to tell you all that I went climbing for the first time in a while and really fucked my knee up. I guess my body isn’t used to the weight and my leg kinda just gave out when I was climbing and now it hurts so bad 😭

Those new undies of yours look great on you and I hope your leg feels better soon.

15 minutes ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

Oh and ummm I’ll just drop this right here 💘💘💘

0971F24D-5207-447C-91D5-26F619812A56.jpeg

You do a great job of filling out that jumpsuit with your stunning curves.

7 hours ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

ouch. looks like maybe a MCL sprain. ice & rest & elevation & anti-inflammatories. also maybe get it checked out?

• 2 weeks later...