• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, donnied80 said:

"he says my thighs are like plush pillows" sounds like someone gave'em a squeeze!!

Can I ask a couple of questions?

You've expanded quite a bit recently.. were you a bit embarrassed to show your new body to your ex? Was he involved or aware you were putting on weight when you were still together?

And then any plans of hiking or climbing with your family? Would be nice to see if they would notice or comment on your new shape!

Looking fab btw! 😋 and yes, vacation did you well.. another week and you needed a new bras!!

Sure can. 

1.) I am embarrassed around my friends and family, not my ex though. Simply because I knew he would like it being he’s the once who introduced me to gaining. So yes he was aware because he was helping me pack on the weight haha.

2.) no plans to hike with the family currently, but I do a lot of things with them where they make comments like my shirt looks uncomfortable maybe I should get a bigger size so I’m more comfortable, or we should all do family exercising which always makes me feel weird and like it’s directed directly at me. 
3.) thank you, I plan to get new bras soon!! 

5 hours ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

Sure can. 

1.) I am embarrassed around my friends and family, not my ex though. Simply because I knew he would like it being he’s the once who introduced me to gaining. So yes he was aware because he was helping me pack on the weight haha.

2.) no plans to hike with the family currently, but I do a lot of things with them where they make comments like my shirt looks uncomfortable maybe I should get a bigger size so I’m more comfortable, or we should all do family exercising which always makes me feel weird and like it’s directed directly at me. 
3.) thank you, I plan to get new bras soon!! 

Sorry you have to live with all that negativity in your life. You look better , every picture. You gain weight in all the right places and have great weight distribution!

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, NickyPeters said:

What all did you get at Taco Bell? There used to be a challenge to spend more than $10 eating a la carte there. Would you have won that challenge?

Not to be cocky but that’s a challenge?? Lol I spent almost $40 yesterday on Taco Bell. Finished everything after an hour of eating, and fell asleep feeling like a blimp. 

3882366F-06E5-4F6C-B983-CDB04B12FE52.jpeg

1 hour ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

Not to be cocky but that’s a challenge?? Lol I spent almost $40 yesterday on Taco Bell. Finished everything after an hour of eating, and fell asleep feeling like a blimp. 

OMG you might have the eyes of the cutest shy little girl but when you're hungry you can eat like a monster! 😱 That bulging dome of a belly it's surely the proof of it.

40 dollars on Taco bell.. you're really going to outgrow more than just your bras 😋 

Since you don't mind answering questions.. were you alone during your little feast? 

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, donnied80 said:

OMG you might have the eyes of the cutest shy little girl but when you're hungry you can eat like a monster! 😱 That bulging dome of a belly it's surely the proof of it.

40 dollars on Taco bell.. you're really going to outgrow more than just your bras 😋 

Since you don't mind answering questions.. were you alone during your little feast? 

Ask away!! Why thank you! I’d say that accurately describes me! Yeah I was alone! If my parents saw this they would freak out lmao. Thank goodness no one was home. Might go get more after class work. 😈 

9 minutes ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

Ask away!! Why thank you! I’d say that accurately describes me! Yeah I was alone! If my parents saw this they would freak out lmao. Thank goodness no one was home. Might go get more after class work. 😈 

Lol a sort of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, only difference is that the monster comes out in front of food rather than at night..

The other small difference is that you can't really hide the effects of your Mr Hyde activity.. they are literally pouring out of all your clothes! 😋

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, donnied80 said:

Lol a sort of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, only difference is that the monster comes out in front of food rather than at night..

The other small difference is that you can't really hide the effects of your Mr Hyde activity.. they are literally pouring out of all your clothes! 😋

6 minutes ago, sirabe123 said:

Does that belly still fit in old zip up dresses?

Love that comparison, it’s right on haha. I sneak a lot of my meals! 

Hmmmm. You know I guess I might just have to do a try on then??? 

9 hours ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

Attagirl! That was money and calories that all went to a great cause, your beautiful growing body. 

Guest Berytosz
On 2/13/2021 at 11:12 PM, lovesbreadsticks said:

I made a chocolate milk bath 🍫

243CD63D-D5F4-4FCE-A09A-0D3B272502B0.jpeg

32FB6EB8-5031-498C-96AB-E5411D3B285F.jpeg

This beauty cannot be described. 🤩