• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, chubnubs11 said:

WOW!! It's an amazing view!!! idk which one is better

10 hours ago, regbill said:

The view is freaking gorgeous!😍

9 hours ago, Joshhh said:

One thing i’m curious about is who took these amazing pictures?

4 hours ago, sirabe123 said:

GD. Someone is lucky enough to come up from behind you and grab that fat ass and fat gut. 🥵🥵🥵 You look better than ever. 

Thanks everyone! 🥰❤️ My ex tools this pictures. I’m on vacation right now with him & my close friends. Same friend group. This is the first time he’s seen me in panties since I’ve put on all the weight. He was shocked when I took my pants off for these photos😛

2 hours ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

Thanks everyone! 🥰❤️ My ex tools this pictures. I’m on vacation right now with him & my close friends. Same friend group. This is the first time he’s seen me in panties since I’ve put on all the weight. He was shocked when I took my pants off for these photos😛

I feel like theres a chance your ex could go home at the end of this with a changed world view.........and maybe a limp 

3 hours ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

Ex has to watch your boobs and butt get huge. Womp womp.

On 3/13/2021 at 6:00 AM, lovesbreadsticks said:

I sure hope he regrets being your ex after seeing how sexy you have gotten! He doesn’t know he’s missing all these amazing new curves!

• Curvage Model
On 3/13/2021 at 10:40 AM, snapper said:

So, does he like the new you better?

On 3/13/2021 at 10:49 AM, nakedfrankbeamer said:

Ex has to watch your boobs and butt get huge. Womp womp.

He does. He especially loves my belly but he says my thighs are like plush pillows. Haha 

also here’s a pic of me on one of my hikes. 

belly out on the top of a mountain⛰ Don’t get me started on how many breaks I needed, how much I struggled and was out of breath the entire way up. Hiking is WAY harder now 

CC995D1F-7BB9-4DE8-A5ED-328961F1F53D.jpeg

12 hours ago, lovesbreadsticks said:

He does. He especially loves my belly but he says my thighs are like plush pillows. Haha 

also here’s a pic of me on one of my hikes. 

belly out on the top of a mountain⛰ Don’t get me started on how many breaks I needed, how much I struggled and was out of breath the entire way up. Hiking is WAY harder now 

CC995D1F-7BB9-4DE8-A5ED-328961F1F53D.jpeg

"he says my thighs are like plush pillows" sounds like someone gave'em a squeeze!!

Can I ask a couple of questions?

You've expanded quite a bit recently.. were you a bit embarrassed to show your new body to your ex? Was he involved or aware you were putting on weight when you were still together?

And then any plans of hiking or climbing with your family? Would be nice to see if they would notice or comment on your new shape!

Looking fab btw! 😋 and yes, vacation did you well.. another week and you needed a new bras!!