• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Vekelvy said:

I'm glad feedees here also love the blueberry kink. Couldn't resist making a sketch for fanart. I'm a fan of your rockin' booty @lovesbreadsticks and I'm super curious how big it's going to get.

berry copy.png

I love this & can’t thank you enough for turning me into a blueberry masterpiece! Ugh so hot.

• Curvage Model

Also, want to make everyone aware that I came across a nice person on ** that was able to notify that someone is creating profiles pretending to be me and using my photos. I know this is inevitable BUT I’d really appreciate if that didn’t happen. If you see anything of mine and it’s not really me, please report it. My life is stressful as is gaining and hiding it from my parents, and also taking their rude comments, last thing I need is to end up on social media where they have a chance of seeing me. Or my family... 

there’s a difference between posting a picture on tumblr linking my real profile, and creating a fake account pretending to be me. 

4BF3F13E-1761-4FD8-8415-77388D91C14D.png

6954C417-FDC1-47A8-A7B7-89D437FF062A.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Mmodine

Your body is amazing. I truly can’t fathom how everyone doesn’t think cellulite is sexy and looks forward to their girlfriend getting more as times goes on. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...