• 3 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Thanks everyone!! Iโ€™ve been eating a lot, and I took a break from climbing because I wanted to let my nails grow & be cute for fall ๐Ÿ˜›ย Iโ€™m slowly easing back into it but itโ€™s def a lot harder with all the weight and long nails lol. I think Iโ€™m just lazier now haha

• 3 weeks later...

Oh wow! Such an amazing coming back! We've missed you!!ย โ˜บ๏ธย Your nails look great when you hold that snack between your fingers.. clearly a lot of snacks have found their way to your mouth judging by your rolls! ๐Ÿคฉ You look delicious!

And, oh.. such a cute description: a gorgeous girl with her nice long nails and a butt a bit too heavy to climb as you used to! I'd love to see you trying though! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• 3 weeks later...
Guest maschio21
Full on Christmas cookies [emoji514]ย 
63BA46B6-E00F-4041-A603-C9FE09EDE354.thumb.jpeg.3077f0f8751100661c0a391efab89d76.jpeg
Full on beauty [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590] your belly is so soft and beautiful [emoji39][emoji39][emoji39][emoji39]