Geraldine Viswanathan

Guest cyrobolives2.0

Given the stark level of contrast of how skinny she looked during her breakout role in the 2018 film “Blockers”, and how much rounder she seems to be in her later roles (in particularly, the TBS series “Miracle Workers”), I knew that it was a matter of time before Geraldine ended up with a thread on this site.

Here are some more recent photos of her.

Attending Hollywood Critics Awards in Los Angeles (01/09/20):

1-Geraldine+Viswanathan+Hollywood+Critics+Awards+xnS-CJi-vICx1.jpg

Geraldine+Viswanathan+Hollywood+Critics+Awards+7N65teHKYT1x.jpg

Geraldine+Viswanathan+Hollywood+Critics+Awards+60v0jAhXHxbx.jpg

Geraldine+Viswanathan+Hollywood+Critics+Awards+epNTCsreD5Ix.jpg

Geraldine+Viswanathan+Hollywood+Critics+Awards+NCZ7cVT9r_Mx.jpg

Geraldine+Viswanathan+Hollywood+Critics+Awards+-vokkmIxy4qx.jpg

Geraldine+Viswanathan+Hollywood+Critics+Awards+ZDRVa0NJqecx.jpg

geraldine-viswanathan-at-hollywood-critics-awards-in-los-angeles-01-09-2020-0.jpg

geraldine-viswanathan-at-hollywood-critics-awards-in-los-angeles-01-09-2020-1.jpg

geraldine-viswanathan-at-hollywood-critics-awards-in-los-angeles-01-09-2020-2.jpg

geraldine-viswanathan-at-hollywood-critics-awards-in-los-angeles-01-09-2020-3.jpg

geraldine-viswanathan-at-hollywood-critics-awards-in-los-angeles-01-09-2020-4.jpg

geraldine-viswanathan-at-hollywood-critics-awards-in-los-angeles-01-09-2020-5.jpg

geraldine-viswanathan-at-hollywood-critics-awards-in-los-angeles-01-09-2020-6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[EDIT- sorry, I did a search but nothing came up, not sure how I missed this thread!]

This actress, now 24, seems to have only started to gain in the past couple of years; she seems to have gone from being standard-slim to thickening up a little, with a definite belly and some flab on her hips on show depending on the outfit. She's really started to fill out her red carpet dresses a lot more; the red dress pics are I believe most recent.

In pictures from 2015 (so aged about 19) and onward until 2018 (all the blue dress pics are from a 2018 premiere; I particularly enjoy the half-"joking" grimacing she's doing with her co-star's arms around her belly), she's clearly slimmer in general and doesn't have the same distinct curviness about the midsection. 

6 2015.jpg

7.jpg

22 comp.jpg

48.jpg

12.jpg

15.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg