My photos-My story

First, welcome. You are beautiful and if the height and weight in your profile are accurate, you are not only not fat or overweight, but your BMI is 25 and in the normal range.

Sorry about the sex. I am happily married for many years and sex is a really important part of that. I love to touch my wife and have regular sex, but I had an incident when we were first married that may be relevant. My wife went a little crazy and got addicted to working out. I support her going to the gym, getting regular exercise, and staying healthy, but this was an unhealthy obsession. Before and after this happened, she weighed around 110 and stands 5’ 2” with a beautiful curvy hourglass figure. Even with two grown children she has maintained this weight. During the obsession, her body got hard like a boy and her natural D-cup boobs shrank to like flaps.

For the first time, sex became a problem. Part was physical and part was mental. The physical part is that I just wasn’t as attracted to her anymore. Her abs were so firm, I felt like I was touching a boy. I just wasn’t that turned on anymore. I think it was the mental part that was worse. She was purposely transforming her body in a way that she knew I didn’t like. I grew resentful. It wasn’t something I could control. Unfortunately for her, but fortunately for our marriage, like I had warned her that she was overdoing it, she injured her knee and had to quit the gym for six months. Her body returned to normal and so did our sex life. Afterwards, we would go to the gym together three times a week and are still very healthy and attracted to each other thirty years later.

I just wonder if your husband is experiencing something like what happened to me. Maybe when he sees you enjoying a good meal or a big dessert he gets that mental thing like what happened to me. He was more attracted when you were thinner and that is taking you in the other direction and he resents it, so he makes snarky comments. Who knows? Maybe it would help to talk to him about. Sexual attraction is such a mystery. Good luck. Please feel free to send me a message, if you would like to discuss further.

On 3/13/2020 at 4:34 PM, KFD said:

I know I'm good for being a very snarky sarcastic a hole, and I take a lot of pride in that, but damn fellas some of the comments you guys are saying makes me wonder if you guys actually have any interaction with the opposite sex. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Exactly, wtf

1 hour ago, BilledMeUp said:

First, welcome. You are beautiful and if the height and weight in your profile are accurate, you are not only not fat or overweight, but your BMI is 25 and in the normal range.

Sorry about the sex. I am happily married for many years and sex is a really important part of that. I love to touch my wife and have regular sex, but I had an incident when we were first married that may be relevant. My wife went a little crazy and got addicted to working out. I support her going to the gym, getting regular exercise, and staying healthy, but this was an unhealthy obsession. Before and after this happened, she weighed around 110 and stands 5’ 2” with a beautiful curvy hourglass figure. Even with two grown children she has maintained this weight. During the obsession, her body got hard like a boy and her natural D-cup boobs shrank to like flaps.

For the first time, sex became a problem. Part was physical and part was mental. The physical part is that I just wasn’t as attracted to her anymore. Her abs were so firm, I felt like I was touching a boy. I just wasn’t that turned on anymore. I think it was the mental part that was worse. She was purposely transforming her body in a way that she knew I didn’t like. I grew resentful. It wasn’t something I could control. Unfortunately for her, but fortunately for our marriage, like I had warned her that she was overdoing it, she injured her knee and had to quit the gym for six months. Her body returned to normal and so did our sex life. Afterwards, we would go to the gym together three times a week and are still very healthy and attracted to each other thirty years later.

I just wonder if your husband is experiencing something like what happened to me. Maybe when he sees you enjoying a good meal or a big dessert he gets that mental thing like what happened to me. He was more attracted when you were thinner and that is taking you in the other direction and he resents it, so he makes snarky comments. Who knows? Maybe it would help to talk to him about. Sexual attraction is such a mystery. Good luck. Please feel free to send me a message, if you would like to discuss further.

Thanks for your response. My husband constantly comments on my body and my weight even though I've never asked for his opinion. On average, he'll make 1-2 body shaming comments a week. I've talked to him about it but he says he just wants me to be healthy and fit. It's hurtful, and unhelpful, and unhealthy for my daughter to hear those comments from her dad about her mom.

1 hour ago, BilledMeUp said:

He even said to me "Why do you keep trying on clothes if you're never going to buy anything? You keep saying everything looks tight on you but the truth is that thin people (he meant women) don't need to try on clothing because they look good in everything. So maybe just lose weight before you go clothes shopping again. Your breasts are huge. When you sit down, they look even more enormous.I'm just motivating you to lose weight. Who else is going to tell you that you're fat?  " You are right.  I am not even remotely fat, but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me.  I just wear what I like. I wear clothes that fit me properly.

Guest Chihuly

Welcome on the board. In terms of this forum, you won the lottery of fat distribution. Very beautiful. You are far from being fat, and the fact you gained only 15lbs in four years, your husband should not be worried about your health.

Quite honestly, he shouldn't have called you fat from the word go. That's just fucked up. Regardless if your SO (Significant Other, for those playing at home confused) is too big or too small for your liking, your SO is still your SO. That is counterintuitive to being supportive. Concern trolling seriously pisses me off...

...As much as you mouth breathers saying some idiotic shit like I read on the first page. I need to start putting some of you pinecones in the box more often.

17 minutes ago, BilledMeUp said:

What you are describing is abusive behavior that you shouldn’t have to put up with. Have you proposed counseling?

Maybe you are right. I've told him how his comments  make me feel, but he says he's just looking out for my health. He implies I'm fat (I'm not) and that he'd be completely turned off if I were to gain more weight.  

Find someone who will be turned on. 🤷🏼‍♂️ A common thing I'm always telling the "How do I get my girlfriend/wife/secret fucktoy to gain weight" is to find someone who doesn't need to gain weight.

In my overrated opinion, if that's a deal breaker for hubby, find someone who will value and cherish you as a person, and frankly, doesn't care if you're too big or too small. 

Guest Old soul

You look incredibly beautiful in your pictures. Curvy girls are always welcomed here with open arms, we're glad to have you. 

22 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Sorry but Hes really acting like a dick .. Opposite of supportive! Your're looking good and far from looking anywhere near fat ! Just thick beautiful!

My husband often tells me that certain clothes look too tight on me. I bought a new dress that looks better on me than anything I’ve worn in years, and when I put it on, he simply looked away with a pained expression on his face.  Or, worse, he starts offering “ideas” about how I could “lose weight” and “tone up.” I love him, but this makes me want to leave him. We’ve built such a great life together. I don’t think I could actually do it. What I want is just for once to feel beautiful in his presence.My patience is now zero. 

I understand the feeling. Sometimes we hold on to the good memories or to keep the family together until child are old enough to understand.. thats sad cause life starts now! We have to be who we want to and feel beautiful. For that, we need someone who accept who we are, not changing it for them ! 

and for the clothes, the thighter the sexier haha

7 minutes ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

I understand the feeling. Sometimes we hold on to the good memories or to keep the family together until child are old enough to understand.. thats sad cause life starts now! We have to be who we want to and feel beautiful. For that, we need someone who accept who we are, not changing it for them ! 

and for the clothes, the thighter the sexier haha

Thanks. You are right.  The thighter the sexier. I'm confident that I look good in my clothes my style is "sexy but classy" I don't believe I have ever offended or embarrased myself or anyone with my wardrobe.I am a very classy woman and i would never dress in a cheap trashy way. I don't wear anything vulgar but because of my body type everything i wear looks tight on me. I am always in high heels with hair and makeup done. That's just who I am.I love dressing up, I've tried dressing down, but I always end up changing. I feel much better when I dress up and present myself as the best I can be.Dressing up makes me feel good because it makes me feel like i can do anything.I love my height and my curvy stature. If I am in a crowded room, I am a head above 95% of the people. I love my clothes and dressing up too. I have a more stylish sense of fashion. I never wear anything trashy, I keep myself well covered and strive for professionalism and class. I always like to dress on my best, because I also feel great when I’m dressed pretty. Once, i’d been to the hairdressers and was off to do a little shopping afterwards and the girl at the salon asked where i was going looking so glamorous – i said i was going shopping and she was like “really? You look so glammed up to be going shopping!” I don’t mind though, i’d rather be wearing something i feel good in than look like i just rolled out of bed.I wear high heels every day too.All the time. I like dressing well, and looking presentable.

On 3/13/2020 at 10:22 AM, giottano2 said:

I think that growing you more big and fat you will become still more sexy! Do you love eat a lot of fattening foods?😍🐷

Really?  This is how you respond to a new member looking for support and encouragement, opening her heart to the group?

Guest Petey

I've been reading through this whole thing. Its very sad that your husband is doing this. My lady friend (she's a little older to be a girlfriend) had the same problem with her ex. He body shamed her to the point where she got liposuction and only weighed 110 lbs. After a while she left him and never looked back. I've been helping her feel sexy about herself. In my opinion if you Don't love someone if they gain or lose weight it's not love, it's lust. The exception being extreme changes either way. Like the guy above said with his wife turning into a bodybuilder type of body. And the other side being getting so big it's unhealthy and dangerous. You are nowhere near that though. If your husband is going to verbally abuse you I wouldn't stick around for it to get worse. And for any of the guys just looking for JO stuff, get out of the basement and go to a bar. At least if you say it in person the woman can break your nose.