Recent or classic real life stories?

Guest Costanza143

Guest Costanza143

I know this has sort of been asked before, but it seems all the stories I see on deviant art and on here from “real life” are pretty old and I’m wondering if there are any recent ones.. but also, I’m always taking recommendations for classics and oldies-but-goodies. Real life stories are the best IMO

• 2 weeks later...

I just had an interesting encounter....

With all the coronavirus stuff going around, I was laid off of my regular job and decided to try doing some deliveries and driving people around with ride-sharing services to make a few extra bucks.

One of the rides I did told me to get a lady from one of these rehab places and said she was in a wheelchair. When I arrived, they wheeled this big black gal out and then they ran back inside to deal with someone else. She was angry they didn't help her into my vehicle (don't blame her for that!). She kind of looked around my car to see how it was set up, and then decided to call the place back and yell at them until they sent someone else back out to help.

When we finally started on our way, she started telling me how she messed up a knee and had surgery on it, so she couldn't walk much right now. But she said she was "really strong" except for that, and she was looking to see if my car had a sturdy "grab handle" or bar  when she was first trying to get in, because she could pull herself up and into the car on her own with no problem if it did. I said sorry, that mine didn't have one - which did seem like kind of an oversight. Most cars and trucks I've owned did have one. But I thought it was pretty cool she was that strong. She went on, asking if I'd ever seen that "My 600lb. Life" show on TV?  I said I'd heard of it, and probably seen parts of an episode or two.  She said, "Yeah.... I'm not really like those people. I weigh as much as some of them, but I'm really solid. And I can lift a LOT of weight with my arms."  (I didn't want to say too much to her, but I was thinking "Wow... you're like several of my fetish interests all rolled into one here." Not that I have a handicapped fetish, and she seemed a little older than what I'm into ... but everything else!)

So I just replied that personally, I've always liked my women on the bigger side like that ... with some muscles and who weigh a lot more than you'd think they did to look at them.

We talked about a few other topics like family/kids, and that's when she said she had a daughter who was almost finished with college, and that she "had the same genetics; big, strong and solid". I said I wish I knew a girl like that when I was in college. She laughed and said her boyfriend is a big, tall guy on the football team who weighs around 300lbs. But she's bigger than him and picks him up like a sack of potatoes and carries him around their house sometimes. Every step she makes, it's like "Boom!" and you feel the whole house shake a little bit.

Man ... I'd love to see that. 

The other day my girlfriend and I were at the store by our house and the girl behind the counter goes

"Is that your girl? She's nice and thick" 

My gf blushes and smiles, she's wearing yoga pants and really is looking rather thick, also she's lost some weight so her waist is more pronounced and her butt and thighs stand out more. But the girl behind the counter didn't stop there:

"That's a good thing girl! People like those thick legs!" 

I chime in -"they're the best!"

The girl behind the counter is thick herself, and now shes smiling at my gf really big and my girl is beet red. 

Love it when people call out her thickness in public.

Guest Jax-47

The other day my girlfriend and I were walking along the beach and we passed by this group three very large women, the smallest of which seemed to weigh about 250 and the largest in the low 300's. All in their early to mid 20's.

As we approach, my girlfriend is staring daggers at me because she can be jealous and she knows how big I like my women, despite her being 160 and only starting to gain. Of course I'm not gonna get on her bad side by actually checking them out, and I was successful in averting my gaze until the biggest one heaves herself up.

Thats when I notice that all three of them are wearing some pretty skimpy two-piece swimsuits, in fact, when the biggest girl is completely stood up her tummy is bouncing over her bottom swimsuit with each step... and the best part is she is completely ok with it.

She then proceeds to walk right up next to me and says, "where's the beach?" I'm not really sure what that was suppose to mean, but I knew better than to talk to her in front of my girlfriend so I just ignored it and kept walking. If I were single I would definitely have used that as an opportunity to strike up a conversation and join them.

My only regret is not looking back and checking out their asses. Moral of the story is that big girls that are confident enough to just let it all hang out are fucking hot.

Guest Jax-47

Unfortunately there isn't more to the story since it really isn't a story, but for reference this girl looked like big cutie Chloe, except tan, short dirty blond hair, almost pixie cut, and surprisingly thin facial features, and believe me when I say these girls were wearing some bikinis that many girls smaller than them wouldn't be confident enough to wear.

The creep in me was thinking all kinds of things about how it would feel to massage her tummy, but I did notice how her friends were giggling behind her when she got up and came close to me and my girlfriend; part of me can't help but think she really was talking to us, possibly at the urging of her friends.

On that day, I learned that these beach walks that I find a complete waste of time may actually have a lot of value to me. As soon as they open the beaches up again, it is going to be a daily thing for myself.

Plus, the term "beached whale" had never felt more appropriate before.

Guest Jax-47

My girlfriend is well aware of my preferences and is giving it a try, it's too early to tell if she's into it though because she's only put on about 15 pounds.