Big Billie and Porker Peyton's Incredible Iiconic Immensity.

Guest ratetankmark

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey guys, this is something different from the usual Vic fic as I had the idea to fatten up the Iiconics; I know that they're not everyone's cup of tea, they're not going to be having any 5 star matches anytime soon, but I think their personalities make up for their average in-ring abilities; but I've always loved the idea of seeing the Iiconics as obese gluttons and I hope you guys like this fic, this will be an in kayfabe fic, too, so Billie and Peyton will be as rude and obnoxious as they are obese; hope you guys like this and let me know what you think of it? :))

"This is bloody ridiculous! We're the Immense Iiconics and we're still told to stay at home?!" Peyton Royce's triple chinned face wobbled as she reached her fat arms over the massive table that she was situated at, with 2 chairs trying to hold her ample ass-cheeks on, one chair for each mammoth cheek as Peyton's arms, which were weak and smothered with fat due to her and Billie's new embracing of their immensity, shook in frustration as Peyton found herself unable to reach the platter of hot-dogs.

"I know *BURP*, 'scuse me, right?! They told us that we needed to be bigger and bolder, we get bigger, we get immense...and, then, we get told that we're 'Out of control'" the hugely overweight Billie Kay added on, even childishly putting air quotes when she repeated what the agent had told them. Billie didn't have the amount of chins as her best friend, but the second chin she did have just totally eclipsed her neck and made the long legged, morbidly obese Australian's voice deeper and huskier thanks to her neck fat. 

The agent was right, though, Billie and Peyton were out of control, it was why they were sent home and told that they couldn't return until they lost all their extra flab that coated their formerly slim and slender bodies. It had all started back when Billie and Peyton won the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships at Wrestlemania last year and it was their celebration feast when they went wild at several eateries in the general area that kick-started their weight gain.

Soon, they were appearing fatter and fatter every-time they appeared on TV, they had both fattened up in different parts, Billie's belly was looking like it had it's own gravitational pull, it was rotund and bulbous and Billie seemed to embrace it; Peyton, meanwhile, had a much wider lower half, her cellulite covered ass starting to look like they were two moons, Peyton herself would often joke that NASA should land on it. 

It wasn't like Billie and Peyton didn't know they were getting fatter, but they were so cocky and arrogant that they thought that they didn't need to train or work-out, in their mind, they were the Women's Tag Team Champions and, therefore, could do whatever they want and eat however they want, which blew up in their faces when their own laziness and obesity caught up with them and causing them to lose their precious Women's Tag Team Championships.

"Uuugh...Bil', babe, can you pass that platter of hot-dogs?" Peyton asked of her best friend, seeing as her big bellied best friend was nearest to the huge platter of hot-dogs and, without a moment's hesitation, Billie reached over and gingerly handed the big platter over to Peyton. Billie and Peyton hardly had any strength anymore; so Billie being able to actually lift something and hand it to her 'life partner' was the most strength the gargantuan young woman had shown in months.

"You're the best, Bil'." Peyton smiled as she noticed Billie had already shoved a huge slice of pizza into her gullet, after a few minutes of Billie forcing it down, she managed to choke the slice down her open maw before leaning back, breathing heavily, well, heavier than usual, as she placed one hand on that massive orb of a stomach and weakly gave the thumbs up to Peyton as she choked out with a pathetic wheeze.

"No...*gasp*...problem...*uuurrrgghh.* , Pey'." Billie struggled out as she closed her eyes and tried to keep herself steady, not wanting her bloated belly to revolt against her, Billie, however, watched as Peyton was practically inhaling the hot-dogs with ravenous gusto, loud chomps and piggish grunts could be heard as Peyton's pig out session continued; Billie just looked proud of her best friend, wanting to see her get fatter and fatter. 

"WWE want to see how out of control the Immense Iiconics can be?!" the fired up Peyton blabbered out, while still chomping down on one of the hot-dogs as she seemed to be past the point of caring about politeness or manners, "They've created monsters in us. Big Billie and Porker Peyton don't need the WWE...the WWE need us!" Peyton rambled as she continued to aggressively shovel the hot-dogs into her open mouth. 

Billie was too bloated and engorged to really continue eating as she watched Peyton make a pig of herself, plus, there was one rule for the Immense Iiconics and their eating rampages, they would never hog all the food to themselves, obesity and gluttony aside, they were still best friends and Billie was going to support Peyton's hot dog binge, even as Peyton herself was starting to regret her cartoonishly over the top speed that she was shovelling the hot-dogs in. 

"Bil', i don't think I can do this." Peyton was leaning back, massaging her huge, heaving belly as she breathed heavily, trying to ignore the growing sense of pain that she had been surpressing, but her belly was trying to get Peyton to stop. Billie, however, wasn't going to let her fat friend leave only 5 hot-dogs left, that wasn't the way of the Immense Iiconics. 

"You can, Pey." Billie's husky voice grunted out as she reached over as best she could and placed her fat hand on Peyton's fat hand, the two obese Australian's interlocking their sausage like fingers in a melodramatic way. "You've only got 5 left, you can do this!" as Peyton looked at the hot-dogs and seemed to be turning green at the thought of eating any more. "I can't...Bil'..." as Billie squeezed the fat hand of Peyton as if she was helping Peyton give birth. 

"You can! You can do this! We're the Immense Iiconics, we're the greatest WWE Women's Tag Team Champions of all time!...We didn't win those tag team titles by saying 'Can't'...We didn't eat 4 orders of everything at that Asian restaraunt in Philly by Giving up! Your belly doesn't decide when you're full Peyton...you decide when you're full!" as Billie looked the groaning and stuffed to the gills Peyton in the eye and leaned in. 

"Eat them for me! I've pushed past the barrier of gluttony for you...I'm asking you do the same for me." as Peyton heard that over the top motivational speech from her fellow obese beauty, her stomach swelled and heaved as Peyton gave a determined nod as she started to take big, huge bites from the hot-dogs, eating with a renewed gusto and gluttony thanks to Billie; who watched with a proud smile on her face. 

Finally, Peyton was down to the last hot-dog, she was so bloated and hazy that the vision of the blonde behemoth was starting to blur like she was intoxicated, Peyton however wasn't going to give up as she forced that one, final hot-dog down her throat, choking it down and swallowing it as she felt it enter her bottomless pit of a belly, Peyton threw the platter down to a loud clang and triumphantly cheered.

"I DID IT! I DID -OWWWW!" Peyton stopped as she instantly felt a pain hit her packed tight belly, it felt like a thousand needles were being jabbed into her massively engorged belly at once, her heavy breathing got quicker as the younger of the two Iiconics looked over to a proud looking Billie as Peyton's eyes widened a bit as she blasted out a jowl wobbling, thunderous belch that even caught Billie off guard.

"BWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOORRRPPPP!!!" as Peyton, instead of excusing herself, just sighed happily and moaned out in pleasure "Ahhh, that's better." as Billie bluntly responded to that piggish display from Peyton. "We can always be counted on to class up the joint, I'm proud of you Peyton." Billie smiled as she and Peyton both leaned back as there was a comically high pile of empty plates and bowls from their gigantic binge as they struggled to catch their breath. 

The two gargantuan and rude tubs of lard tried to put a final stamp on things as they got ready to do their signature pose and obnoxious bellowing of 'Iiconic', only for a waitress to walk in between them and hand them the bill. "Oh, I'll pay for it." Billie insisted as she showed an act of generosity for her best, and only, friend as she looked down the comically large bit of paper as her smile of caring turned to a comically wide eyed expression.

The "YOU GOTTA BE JOKIN' ME?!?!" was so loud that even people outside the restaraunt could've heard it.

(This was really fun to write and I hope you guys like it, I've never wrote the Iiconics before, but if you want to see more of their obese adventures, let me know. :P)