8+ years straight I avoided the scale. this is lilplump's story!

• Curvage Model

8 years I avoided being weighed. this is my story.

I always thought I was fat, even well before I was ever overweight. as long as I can remember I always felt I was so much larger then my friends and other girls my age. though in retrospect I wasn't fat at all until I was 14 but yet I was tremendously tall and pear shaped. this misconception of my own size combined with my mother's comments, judgements and reflected insecurities becoming more and more frequent I started to develop an unhealthy sense of self at the crippling age of 9.

like most of us, I was raised in a world where fat = bad. my mom struggled with her self image and often bought into diets and excersise fads. she vigorously worked out in my basement aside me for hours at a time. her grunge rock anthems playing on the stereo system the entire time, so loudly I could not escape the music from anywhere inside the house. this was a daily routine for as long as I can remember.

as a teen my mental health issues were so prominent I began taking tons of different medications to combat them. but they only got worse. the medication ups and downs and switches were causing me gain weight rapidly and my self esteem crumbled fast. the anxiety plus the little extra weight was giving me very severe sweating all over my face and body anytime I was triggered soo easily by anxiety. social situations were a no. I couldn't go to the mall or big department stores, stand in a crowd or face to face interact with strangers without finding myself completely drenched in sweat head to toe. it was humiliating so I avoided everything that could possibly bring me to that point and became very introverted. this only led to more and more weight and a long depressive episode.

this is a happy story however! I'm sure you're wondering how did I avoid the scale and my own weight for 8 whole years? well first, there wasn't a scale in my house growing up. though my mother was obsessed with her own weight she saw scales as evil and negative and said they only made her depressed. at appointments with the doctor my mom would whisper to me quietly in the waiting room "you can tell the nurse you would prefer not to know your weight, it's okay. I always tell em I don't wanna know!" and so I stepped on that huge industrial scale with my eyes closed everytime.

two years ago I met someone very special who changed my life. his genuine love for fat girls and all things jiggly truly helped me realize you can be sexy and beautiful and fat and it became so real. he loved me effortlessly and the chemistry between us was so incredible. he looked at me like I was an absolute snack and in no time at all my confidence was through the roof! I don't want to make it look like ya need a man to feel good about yourself because it's not like that. he did simply introduce me to this fat community and I started to share here and there on different social media platforms, and then the openess and kindness in the feedback I recieved from the community just sort of sky rocketed my self esteem. and I thank you :)

I've since found the courage to step on scales, in my friends washrooms lol. but I just max them out at my current weight. I was kindly gifted a new 600lb scale and I'm a little nervous but excited to reveal my weight and reaction right here on curvage very soon!

and that's my lil story of how I went from absolute scale fear to embracing and sharing my plump physique with all. I tried to keep it short ❤️

lilplump 🖤

pink.jpg

Edited by lilplump

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, ChipotleSkittles said:

I'm terrible with guessing weights You're partially obscured and can't see how tall you are. But I'm going to guess 365lbs? 

Any way, welcome!

I'm 5'9 and I'd say I'm probably close to 400lbs if I haven't surpassed it already lol. I really have no idea but we will see!! thanks for the welcome btw y'all so nice jeez 🖤

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Randomtasker said:

Another beautiful, soft Canadian girl. Despite population size we've got some decent Canadian rep in this community, I always like to think it's that our winters are conducive to girls getting comfy and soft indoors. I feel like I've seen you around before, in any case, excited to see more. Thanks for sharing.

you may have! I've had a popular Instagram but I deleted it and an older tumblr I had shared some stuff. I've also been active on Reddit under a couple different usernames. or maybe you've just seen me irl on the east coast. idk! but thank you for being supportive and commenting. always appreciated 🖤

ps. I think dat delicious poutine is also contributing to our Canadian fat babes! ;)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, AJ-Xander said:

Thank you for sharing your story! It's nice to know how you've come to feel confident and sexy with your body. I can only imagine how incredible that feels after all you've been through. I look forward to the big reveal and to see more of your beauty in the future ☺❤. 

thanks for reading! I'm still overcoming a lot as far as my anxiety and mental health go :( but I really feel like I'd be in a much worse place right meow if I had never met that special someone who took the time to help learn how to love myself and  introduced me to this incredibly kind community. it's just wonderful 🖤🖤

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, sanduskyfalls said:

Nice to meet you! In the two years since you've met your SO, have you gained more weight?

you as well!! 

I have put on a little weight since we've been together particularly at the beginning, but not much honestly :( my weights kinda steadied recently and I've failed to really gain anything significant the past year or so. but I've recieved some great advice and this new scale will help put things in perspective. I plan on turning this motha up a notch or two :)

• Curvage Model
26 minutes ago, Alex44 said:

I'm glad you're happier now and have a boyfriend that makes you feel good you have a very pretty face

thank you kindly 🖤 it's very liberating to feel as secure as I do now with my body I must say. a feeling we all deserve to experience about our bodies, definitely 😄

11 hours ago, lilplump said:

you may have! I've had a popular Instagram but I deleted it and an older tumblr I had shared some stuff. I've also been active on Reddit under a couple different usernames. or maybe you've just seen me irl on the east coast. idk! but thank you for being supportive and commenting. always appreciated 🖤

ps. I think dat delicious poutine is also contributing to our Canadian fat babes! ;)

I think it may have been tumblr or Reddit, but funny cuz we did drive up to Cape Breton and Halifax in the fall, spent a night in Fredericton on the way out and then last week we met a couple from Fredericton around our age in the Dominican last week

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, Randomtasker said:

I think it may have been tumblr or Reddit, but funny cuz we did drive up to Cape Breton and Halifax in the fall, spent a night in Fredericton on the way out and then last week we met a couple from Fredericton around our age in the Dominican last week

ouu you're in my domain for sure but ya didn't name my city so must have been Reddit! I shared a ton there haha.

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, FedericoBigLover said:

Sadly to us, lots of beautiful curvy gils like you suffer like that, without knowing their true value and beauty. Lovely story, and i hope you wont ever be depressed by that again, and only encourage yourself!

ahhh wow thank you kind one!!!! ❤️🖤❤️

2 minutes ago, lilplump said:

ouu you're in my domain for sure but ya didn't name my city so must have been Reddit! I shared a ton there haha.

Well we did pass thru, showed the gf the hill (the park was closed tho), maybe stopped at Tim's and were there near town for probably a grand total of 10 minutes

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, Randomtasker said:

Well we did pass thru, showed the gf the hill (the park was closed tho), maybe stopped at Tim's and were there near town for probably a grand total of 10 minutes

well damn my dude, come back and visit? heheh THE ONE DAY I ACTUALLY DECIDE TO LEAVE MY HOUSE and you be lurking on me?? lmao 😂