Oh my how things can change in the blink of an eye!! (Growing belly)

• Curvage Model

I’ve had a thread on here before (couple years ago) and for those of you who remember me...you probably remember my “big belly” at that time. Well it turns out ...if you don’t change any of your habits, it continues to grow!!!😲

here’s the first of many comparison pics to come!! Let me know if there’s anything specific you’d like to see 🤗

EEC33243-517E-4A91-989C-F71804CB8348.png

my, you're looking positively rotund these days - seems someone's been kept well-fed 🍽️ a belly that round and soft must drive your man NUTS, y'know in the best way  😉 what a lucky fella he is I tell ya

personally I'd really love to see you take some measurements, if you can manage to get the tape all the way around that is!
also have you ever thought about making some videos? seeing that doughy belly in motion would be a sight to see!

17 minutes ago, ghrian said:

my, you're looking positively rotund these days - seems someone's been kept well-fed 🍽️ a belly that round and soft must drive your man NUTS, y'know in the best way  😉 what a lucky fella he is I tell ya

personally I'd really love to see you take some measurements, if you can manage to get the tape all the way around that is!
also have you ever thought about making some videos? seeing that doughy belly in motion would be a sight to see!

oh my mistake! just realized you have a few up already lol

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...