Prison Weight Gain

When I was just a teenager probably a junior or senior in High school my girlfriend had a friend who was a few years older than both of us. This girl was pretty hot taller 5’ 7” or so medium build but nice and curvy with large breasts.  My girlfriend told me after the second time we all hung out together that her boyfriend was in jail and he had been there for 3-5 years or around that time frame.  I believe he was in there for some extra curricular activities of some sort.....I never knew him.  So my girlfriend got together after her boyfriend got out of jail....and later my girlfriend told me he was quite a bit older than her friend and he gained something like 130 lbs. while he was in jail....I am sure it had something to do with the lack of drugs while he was in there.  My girlfriend said she was in shock to see her pretty friend just a couple years older than us with a guy much older and so FAT.  She said he weighed well over 300 lbs. fast forward a year later or so and her boyfriend was back in jail and we went out for lunch with her friend and we both were in shock to see how Fat she had got in that year with her boyfriend out....I assumed it was because now they both were not doing the extra curricular stuff.  I have to say it was pretty arousing to see her easily 70 lbs. heavier though.  My girlfriend at the time happened to be the one with feedee tendencies ....so I told her after seeing her friend that she needed to eat lunch with her everyday.  She just laughed and said I know I used to be the fat one of the two of us.

So....what I was implying a good majority of the women or men in jail are there for drugs in one way or another or most of them are abusing meth so once they eat the radically caloric food with not having the meth anymore they blow up pretty quickly. Even if they are not on meth I am sure the extra caloric food along with depression meds and less excercize allow to them gaining a lot of weight fast.

This subject has been a hot one for me for years.

What happens in jail is not only depression, but lots of starch and as many calories as you can consume, plus what you can buy from the commisary if you have the money. To pass the time, to feel comforted.

It's not uncommon for women to gain 70 pounds in a single year, I read recently, if they don't "watch it." "Exercise" is usually limited to strolling around the yard. It takes tremendous effort to begin and keep at some sort of serious exercise, like weight-lifting or vigorously bike-riding for 45 minutes, every single day or at least 3-4 times a week while also cutting calories and portions. And to keep that up over time - 1 year, 5 years, 10, life sentence.

There was one story I read about a guy being visited by his brother and every time he saw the guy, he was fatter, until one time he came to visit and the guy's belly was so big he didn't recognize him. It ended up being 150+ pounds over 5 years, just complete transformation, almost double what he'd weighed when he went in, and he went in for something relatively benign, nothing violent, just embezzlement. 

I also hear you get really pasty and pale, which for women equals less attractive. 

So, yea, it's a thing. 

On 3/8/2020 at 8:21 PM, John Smith said:

I don't know. But you can still post some pictures.

I spent some time on the site again. There is definitely more girls out there but here are a few girls who packed it on while in prison. The second girl was almost 300 in her largest photo. I wish the mug shots were full body, but if face gains are your thing, this should be great. Also, girl number 3's profile talked about how she loved playing sports and is really athletic, but I could see by checking recent photos she has gained some 60-80 pounds while in jail and isn't much of an athlete anymore.

p1-1.jpg

p1-2.jpg

p2-1.jpg

p2-2.jpg

p2-3.jpg

p3-1.jpg

p3-2.jpg

Edited by Hawkwrestler126
removed identifying info

I only hope that your thread remains unseen on the search engine, because I'm pretty sure than the whole forum would get trouble otherwise.

I like that thread. Finding gaining inmates is hard, though: after six pages, the only change I have seen was from a thin woman in her late thirties who went one cup size bigger.

I know one personally I went to school with most of my life. Probably around 27 or so now. Been in and out of jail. She's definitely packed it on. I also am skeptical of posting any personal identifying information despite info being out there online. Don't know the rules on posting pictures of people not deemed to be famous or a celebrity so I apologize for no pics.

1st grade was when we started having class together. She was always known as a trouble maker. Started out breaking the stupid little rules set in place in an elementary school setting. She was a kid to a single mother in the Marines who did not have much of an influence from her parents around so not a stable upbringing. In elementary school she was about average size for a girl that age, not too small or big.

It was in her later teen years she started getting thicker and more rebellious. Skipping a lot of school, tardies, fights etc that would land her in alternative school. I've peaked on her FB from time to time because I have a thing for bad girls. She's not a bad looking girl in the face to be honest, if she cleaned up I think she could be really pretty. Of course her massive weight gain is a turn on for guys like me too. In her life when on the outside, a lot of drinking and eating junk take out food from what I see of her pics she has posted. Of course the jail weight being on lock down is going to accelerate the process.

I think I've seen at a minimum 5 of her mugshots on google images. The longest period of time she was locked up for was 3 years. Some of her convictions have been drug related.

I really wish I could share her with you all but I've read some horror stories of posting PII online and coming back to haunt those to the original person who posts it. Then the whole 'Right to be forgotten' thing. You never know who is reading with intentions outside of sharing a story in a thread.

POSS CONT SUB 1ST DEG 1ST OFF (DRUG UNSP

FLAGRANT NON SUPPORT

TAMPERING WITH PHYSICAL EVIDENCE

Multiple Parole Violations

Guest You're getting fat

I can share a real story that's stranger than fiction. I used to know a law student. Blonde, attractive, very preppy, conservative  and a bit arrogant. She was your typical go-getter. Shortly after I stoped seeing her I learned she had become a city councillor in her 20's, the youngest ever, I think. But what I learned next is shocking. She went to jail for heading a coke dealing ring together with her boyfriend. I saw pictures of her at her trial, when she had been in jail for a while, and her face looked fat, puffy and unrecognizable. According to her lawyer she had been suffering from verbal and physical abuse by other inmates, and she was requesting for her to be moved to a safe module. Imagine a posh drug kingpin surrounded by poor addicted jailbirds. They must have gone down on her like a pack of hyenas,

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2020 at 6:29 AM, You're getting fat said:

She went to jail for heading a coke dealing ring together with her boyfriend.

Wow I had an old flame that did the same exact thing and yes could barely carry her when I visited in jail.  Wouldn't recommend visits given the guards in my area got sued for invasive searches; would never visit again if someone was ever in that position. 

Just glad I tried to help in her lifespan, as a lot of people have troubles and communicate poorly, though they do need boundaries.

• 1 month later...

I have another story I came across from reading bios. I saw a professional dancer who used photos from before she was in prison on her profile. She was very pretty. When I checked, she was up a good 20 pounds. She was fairly short so it showed and she looked puffier in the face. She certainly didn't look like a professional dancer anymore.

i am almost sure that prison is an untapped source of a lot of great material for a lot of things. weight gian may be one of them.  i have never met anyone who has been in prison but that is a whole different world. and people spend years there, i am sure something could be done to improve the system on that regard. like a weight gain show !