Soccer Mommy (Singer-Songwriter)

Guest bigbellyboy444

Guest tumlover

I love her music so much I find it hard to talk about her on here, but I guess it's gonna happen on here regardless so those are some recent pics of her ^^^^

1 minute ago, itisreallyme said:

shes cute but the name association is a little weird to find any amount of sexual lol

It's called a "self-fulfilling prophecy" : she despairingly want to be someday a woman who would eagerly foster and encourage her offspring to run on the mill after a big ball she is herself no longer capable to run for.

Guest You're getting fat
22 hours ago, tumlover said:

I love her music so much I find it hard to talk about her on here, but I guess it's gonna happen on here regardless so those are some recent pics of her ^^^^

That's strange. I would think the fact that you love her music would only make her gain hotter for you.

Guest You're getting fat

This was probably the last performance where she wore "normal clothes" before she started wearing tents:

Guest tumlover
1 hour ago, You're getting fat said:

That's strange. I would think the fact that you love her music would only make her gain hotter for you.

Well I just appreciate her as a person and an artist, and know that she's dealt with body dysmorphia in the past. plus the gain seems to be due to certain medication. So I'm finding it hard to get off when I know the full story 😕 

Guest bigbellyboy444
2 hours ago, You're getting fat said:

Tent T-shirt can't hide her huge ass:

thanks for the contribution, she looks great in this!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tumlover

New insta post. Tried getting a better view of her belly by changing the brightness and contrast but it's still pre blurry soz

Screenshot_20200504_112627.thumb.jpg.a0cbfd16fe3bae993a0428bd1d32688d.jpg

Screenshot_20200504_112731.thumb.jpg.37af5145cf2d5e36d331168de651f1c2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...