Trust the process...

My girlfriend of 5 years is 5'4-5'5 and probably 150-160lbs.  When we met in college she was probably 135 lbs. In the first 4 years together we’d never discussed anything even remotely related to me being an FA or her potentially gaining. She had a weird relationship with her weight due to her mom's negative attitude and I never wanted her to feel pressure. I've been lurking around these parts for years but never wanted to target a feedist relationship. I knew I could be happy without it and there were a lot more important things I was looking for in a partner. 

In the last year or so we have begun experimenting more in the bedroom, trying new things to mix it up a little. In that process we've discovered a lot of things that we're into and interestingly some of them are things we're really only into together, for example breeding. That let us into playing out this almost findom scenario. I love spoiling her (she's the most humble and selfless person she really deserves it) and she usually hates having people do anything for her but really enjoys the experience with me. She loves the attention and the ability to get anything she wants. I egg her on to be bratty and while at first she was hesitant she's really leaned in to it and has run with it. At some point in the last few months food play started to get involved where I'd buy her expensive "treats"that she loves like tres leches cake from her favorite bakery. I'd eat her out or massage her while she enjoyed the snack. this kept escalating to a point where eventually it just kinda came out that I love feeding her "treats" and would even enjoy her gaining some weight because she's so hot and "more to love". 

She went on a family trip to Costa Rica for the month of January and the whole time she was there she was escalating. She'd talk about how much food she was eating and how she was definitely gaining weight. She'd send me pictures of her body, asking me if I liked what I saw. I was enthusiastically supportive but didn't try to push to hard, I didn't want her doing something just because she thought I liked it. When she got back to the states, she obviously gained 5 to 10 lbs. Her body type is pearish but reminds me almost of a waaay skinnier Big Cutie Margot. Most of the gain had gone to her thighs, her ass, and her stomach. 

Since she's gotten back she hasn't really gained(not that I can tell) but she's talking more and more like a feedee in dirty talk. She had me buy Savage X Fenty lingerie and told me that she'll be expecting new ones when she outgrows them. However I can tell that talking about actual weight numbers or anything like that would make her uncomfortable (I think remnants from her mom). She texted me last night that she wants to "eat dessert wile riding you every night".  We're moving in together in May and it seems somewhat clear she's expecting me to feed and spoil her when that happens. I'm planning to explore this as much as she feels comfortable but since we're both new to this any and all advice is always welcome. 

Hopefully this thread can continue on as I have updates. I don't plan to upload pictures in the short term but way back last year we both talked about being int posting anonymous photos of her online as we both saw that potentially being hot. So 

Sounds like she's ready to go as far as you want. I wouldn't be shy or hold back if I were you 😈🍩🥧🍦

Anyway, congrats!

Very nice indeed! Amazing that she has embraced it. She may in fact be a feedee deep down - all that parental repression may have helped to shape a deep-seated desire to pig out and a sense of its 'naughtiness' being somehow sexual. That said, I think your instinct not to push it is sound. Even if she is a feedee, she might still freak out if she starts to believe she is "too fat" at some point;. Or she might not really be a feedee, but more going along with a fun kink and enjoying its effect on you. If the recoil happens, it will be dangerous for you to make your sex life too completely dependent on the feeding angle. My unsolicited advice would be to keep playing it as a fun thing, keeping an eye on further signs of feedee-ism. Keep treating this as an amazing bonus rather than the essence of your sexual relationship, unless and until it's really solidifed as a real key to it. Just my two cents.

• 3 weeks later...

@JoliatI appreciate the advice. This still isn't a major factor in the relationship and hasn't really even entered sex itself.  I've been taking it slow and not pushing too hard on this front. Luckily it hasn't taken much of a push. The quarantine situation has her out of classes (She's a grad student) and she's essentially been spending the entire time eating. I'm not joking when I say she might end up gaining the quarantine 19. She's easily put on 5 pounds in the last 10 days. 

Surprisingly its mostly going to her belly which is a new development. Its starting to poke out from her cloths and I'm finding myself playing with it while we're spooning asleep in bed. Also lucky for me she loves to be touched in her belly area. When she gets bored she'll come over and ask for kisses, not only on the belly but always including it. If I forget to kiss her there she'll stretch out and poke her belly into me look down on it expectantly. She also hates getting up in the morning and likes that I'm a morning person with a routine. So breakfast has been my job and I've made sure she has a rich breakfast every day. So far its been hot cereal (w heavy cream and berries), pancakes (w jam and butter), or sausage egg and cheese sandwiches (butter the bread). I've also made sure to keep our place full of desserts and she has enough of a sweet tooth that she'll just eat them on her own (cookies, ice cream, etc). 

She is a pretty regular yoga practitioner and the quarantine hasn't effected that which is good. Ultimately I won't push for anything that really negatively effects her health so I'm happy she's getting exercise. 

that is probably the best way to live a gain. a small permanent gain, leading to relaxed habits, another 5-10 gain here that is more plausible. all of us who sometimes wish desperately that our beloved one get into intentional gaining and add 50 pounds per year are probably not thinking straight. good to hear about your situation, hope it continues all in peace ! thanks for sharing