Commissioned Models Bailing

FWIW I ordered two customs from Ivy a few years ago and it went very well. Both vids had her and Rennaye in them, they were very intuitive as to what I wanted and really got into it. I think I waited about a month for each. A bit later I donated $50 to Pleasantly Plump, after she sent out a note saying money was tight. She was so grateful (I guess there weren't many other donors) she offered to do a short custom for me. I was glad to take her up on her offer, and suggested she film herself trying to get out of the middle of a saggy mattress. The bed she films most of her stuff from seemed to qualify and I figured she could exaggerate it a bit on top of that. She said Sure, np, and so I waited... and waited.... She sent me an email a few months later apologizing, promising she'd do it ASAP. I reminded her I wasn't expecting anything but Hey, sure. Waited and waited some more and that was that, no video. Oh well. Then maybe a year later she posted my idea on her C4S so I just went ahead and bought it for $6 or whatever. Silver linings.