Commissioned Models Bailing

Hello! I wanted to see if anyone else has this issue. I commissioned two different models for stuffing videos and thru Instagram. They both bailed and now just dont respond. 

Is there any recourse? Any suggestions? 

At this point I'd be happy if they just said they scammed me. It's the radio silence that's the most annoying. 

Thanks for your help. 

Yup. Gave them money. I've done it before with positive results. They only quoted me $55 and $40 respectively for a video of them stuffing themselves. One is kinda well known and has a store here; the other is an insta girl. 

Reading back I must look like an idiot (and probably am). But it still sucks. 

Are there ANY adult hetero males on here who have NEVER been "fucked" by a woman? Anybody who steps up and says "NEVER", I call bullshit! Ted, sorry to have to say this BUT as long as your dick gets hard, some woman somewhere will take advantage of you. Sadly that old saying is horribly true, "The Fucking we get is NEVER worth the fucking we get"!

I've bought from here and never a problem. But that's here. And we're talking maybe $5.99. Sorry ya got played.

If it makes ya feel any better, I sold a pair of brand-new $230 motorcycle pants on eBay in December for $99, they guy claimed he never got them, eBay refunded his money, the pants arrived (I saw from the tracking number) then he shut his eBay account so I can't email him, and eBay isn't interested in stepping in and helping me get my pants back. I sent the guy a label so he could return the pants just in case he felt like doing the right thing, but, no, he got a pair of brand-new pants worth $230 new. He is also on a military base so almost impossible to go after him. 

There is some fuckwaddery in this world. 

Sometimes ya get fuckwadded! 

I would never purchase content directly from a model. Best bet is just to stick to trusted clip sites like this one. I'll never understand how women can even keep up with the demand on their own lol. Sounds like it would be a total nightmare in terms of keeping things organized, much less trying to find time to fulfill hundreds of unique customs.

• 2 weeks later...

FWIW I ordered two customs from Ivy a few years ago and it went very well. Both vids had her and Rennaye in them, they were very intuitive as to what I wanted and really got into it. I think I waited about a month for each. A bit later I donated $50 to Pleasantly Plump, after she sent out a note saying money was tight. She was so grateful (I guess there weren't many other donors) she offered to do a short custom for me. I was glad to take her up on her offer, and suggested she film herself trying to get out of the middle of a saggy mattress. The bed she films most of her stuff from seemed to qualify and I figured she could exaggerate it a bit on top of that. She said Sure, np, and so I waited... and waited.... She sent me an email a few months later apologizing, promising she'd do it ASAP. I reminded her I wasn't expecting anything but Hey, sure. Waited and waited some more and that was that, no video. Oh well. Then maybe a year later she posted my idea on her C4S so I just went ahead and bought it for $6 or whatever. Silver linings.

• Curvage Model

@Tedthebellboy I'm sorry that happened to you! As a person who fulfills custom orders outside of sites as well as on them, I'll say that they can be tricky. It is true that when you go through an individual, say on insta for example, you don't really know who you're dealing with. Sites like this are a little better because of the platform, but you're still just relying on the model to be honest and deliver. I've had to cancel a requests in the past because the person became either disrespectful or untrustworthy themselves. We have to look out for ourselves, but that's no reason to ghost on a transaction that is going well. I guess the moral of the story is to check out your model, make sure she is trustworthy and has delivered in the past. Anyway, sorry that happened and better luck next time!

Guest Lurks in the Void
On 3/11/2020 at 7:16 PM, WatermelonMan said:

He is also on a military base so almost impossible to go after him. 

Can't you complain to base MPs for getting scammed ? Just assemble all evidence you have and file a complaint. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2020 at 12:10 AM, billw032991 said:

Are there ANY adult hetero males on here who have NEVER been "fucked" by a woman? Anybody who steps up and says "NEVER", I call bullshit! Ted, sorry to have to say this BUT as long as your dick gets hard, some woman somewhere will take advantage of you. Sadly that old saying is horribly true, "The Fucking we get is NEVER worth the fucking we get"!

I have never been "fucked" by a woman. My secret? Never paid for a video😂

11 hours ago, Pinin_Pero said:

I have never been "fucked" by a woman. My secret? Never paid for a video😂

Be honest now, just you and me, how many times have you been led around by your dick like a pull toy by some woman you had the hots for and didn't even get a hand job out of the deal?

Backload things (give more later, eff her if she can't wait for that stimulus if you didn't get), and only give what you can afford to lose (you're not living with the person so you don't have to worry about theft/constant harassment).  You can get a sixth sense by who's really bad with response times, has a convenient memory if not memory loss, and is desperate for money for whatever excuse of the week, but lacks any real initiative outside her good looks to make you want to save the day. 

Only way to learn sadly is by making mistakes and seeing who punishes you for overextending/getting too excited.  Just got into a fight over asking someone to show 5 pictures before joining her onlyfans because it literally only had a dozen pics and 1 vid (which you don't know the length beforehand, many can be like 10 seconds).

Artwork can be sometimes sketchy too, pun intended. Some want to stick to their pride and have poor pacing rather than listen and make more money, or sustain something positive for a long time.

Low risk or some intense intimacy can be quite the motivator I admit.  See what happens when infatuation wears off though, and maybe some communication or unique ideas can foster a skillset.