Do what foods you eat play a role on where fat is distributed?

Guest Snickerr

Guest Snickerr

Do what foods you eat play a role on where fat is distributed? New here! I want to gain weight all over but I would like to gain more in the butt than belly. Is there certain foods I can eat that will help this, or am I wanting the impossible. I want my ass to be huge in comparison to the rest of me, a girl can dream right? 

Moderate carbs and higher fats might be your best bet. High carb (sugar) diet can cause insulin to spike which may, in turn, case a higher amount of fat to accumulate on the belly and cause a generalized rounder "gut". Feel free to PM if you have other questions!

haha ice cream is pretty balanced!! I'm talking about like chugging regular coke and candy 😂 That's HIGH sugar. And not saying don't have them at all, but it could help to focus on cream, oils, cheese, and other foods that are are more high fat!

if i wanted to gain weight i would focus on having fun and eating until i am full and then some more, whatever i am craving at the moment. and have a bit more of that. if it is pizza, then i would add a couple of slices to my usual intake. it it is burger then i would go for the biggest size, possibly adding some drinks with it. and so on. i do not see how that strategy could fail

Which foods you eat may have a role in whether you gain visceral (hard potbelly) or subcutaneous (soft jiggly) fat. However, the distribution of subcutaneous fat is purely genetics. If you gain your subcutaneous fat primarily in the belly, you will always gain it in the belly.

Guest HungryDorkGirl

Bio degree here! Its all genetics.  Wish it werent tho. Id eat butt food all day everyday if it worked anyway else.

Guest grateful
41 minutes ago, HungryDorkGirl said:

Bio degree here! Its all genetics.  Wish it werent tho. Id eat butt food all day everyday if it worked anyway else.

So, you would be okay with massive thighs, saddles bags, giant ass and love handles as big as loaves of bread?  🥰❤️😮😁

Guest HungryDorkGirl
3 hours ago, grateful said:

So, you would be okay with massive thighs, saddles bags, giant ass and love handles as big as loaves of bread?  🥰❤️😮😁

Haha well id definitely love to have a giant ass!

Guest You're getting fat
On 3/12/2020 at 8:32 AM, HungryDorkGirl said:

I think part of the fun is eating whatever you want whenever you want and see where it sticks and how much of it sticks.