Girlfriend outgrew clothes? Help!

Guest TakeMeAway

Guest TakeMeAway

Hello,

My gf has started unintentionally gaining recently. She didn’t really notice it or care until she realized she couldn’t fit into any of her clothes and is kind of upset (she doesn’t think she’s gained weight though and is blaming it on the clothes). For experienced members, what usually happens when girls first outgrow their clothes? A gradual indifference and continue gaining or a successful effort towards losing weight? I told her I love her regardless of her weight. 

Dude, this is an opportunity.

Most women get upset when they outgrow their clothes because it's a physical proof that they're getting bigger, which for most women is bad. Usually will spark a diet or workouts at the gym. There is no gradual indifference to the gain if you're still in clothes that don't fit, or she has to come up with money herself for clothes.

Assuming you don't see the gain as a negative, you should get some money together and put a positive spin on it before she has a chance to beat herself up about it., 

Tell her, "great! now we have a chance to go out and get some new clothes! I'm treating" or something to that effect. Tell her she's got to model the clothes for you since you're paying and she looks so good, even better lately. 

And make sure she gets at least a couple of extra roomy items for future growth, like sweats or lounge pants. 

Guest TakeMeAway
11 hours ago, high said:

Dude, this is an opportunity.

Most women get upset when they outgrow their clothes because it's a physical proof that they're getting bigger, which for most women is bad. Usually will spark a diet or workouts at the gym. There is no gradual indifference to the gain if you're still in clothes that don't fit, or she has to come up with money herself for clothes.

Assuming you don't see the gain as a negative, you should get some money together and put a positive spin on it before she has a chance to beat herself up about it., 

Tell her, "great! now we have a chance to go out and get some new clothes! I'm treating" or something to that effect. Tell her she's got to model the clothes for you since you're paying and she looks so good, even better lately. 

And make sure she gets at least a couple of extra roomy items for future growth, like sweats or lounge pants. 

What’s weird is that she just bought a bigger pair of pants the day after she complained to me about not fitting into her clothes, which is kind of confusing. She rationalized it by saying the clothes she had before shrunk in the dryer. 

well... i have gone through that and it is a tricky situation to deal with for sure. the best strategy may be to offer to buy some new clothes that fit comfortably and that would be all, it would also be wise to suggest softly to give away the shrinked clothes. if the gaain continues well it usually leads to a difficult time in the life of an FA because they lady tends to make an effort to lose some. of course, altough publicly supporting her, we will always root for fail and for more pounds to come. so much beauty in a nice gain. 

• 5 weeks later...

I had a girlfriend who outgrew her clothes during our relationship. She started out with a starter belly and loose t-shirts. A year later she had a proper belly, a belly spilling over her jeans and jeans that no longer could button, coats that couldn't button, dresses bursting at the seams around her belly and tight t-shirts that could no longer cover her belly. The only thing that still fit her well was her string bikini, since her gain was mostly in the belly and arms. Surprisingly, putting that on gave her her confidence back because she wasn't too fat to wear her old bikini. I have to say, she looked amazing in that. It didn't squeeze her fat belly, so she was comfortable in it. I told her how perfect she looked in it, which helped.

I never acknowledged her weight gain. Girls don't want to hear that. If they ask if they looked like they gained weight, tell them they look the same as before. Just tell her how beautiful and sexy she looks. Complement them on how good they look in their clothes.

My current girlfriend has gained a few pounds over the last few weeks, and she is a little thicker and softer. I tell her that her stomach is so flat and hard, and that makes her happy. I tell her that she still looks beautiful and skinny. I tell her to look at herself and notice how thin she is. When she weighs herself and complains about the higher number, I tell her she looks just as thin. When she compares herself to thinner models, I either tell her that she looks just as thin or that she looks better.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TakeMeAway

Update!! 

She just bought a new pair of pants that don’t fit and she wasn’t bothered about it at all! She just said she needs to get bigger ones. She even thought she looked good in them!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2020 at 1:00 AM, PhatCat said:

I had a girlfriend who outgrew her clothes during our relationship. She started out with a starter belly and loose t-shirts. A year later she had a proper belly, a belly spilling over her jeans and jeans that no longer could button, coats that couldn't button, dresses bursting at the seams around her belly and tight t-shirts that could no longer cover her belly. The only thing that still fit her well was her string bikini, since her gain was mostly in the belly and arms. Surprisingly, putting that on gave her her confidence back because she wasn't too fat to wear her old bikini. I have to say, she looked amazing in that. It didn't squeeze her fat belly, so she was comfortable in it. I told her how perfect she looked in it, which helped.

I never acknowledged her weight gain. Girls don't want to hear that. If they ask if they looked like they gained weight, tell them they look the same as before. Just tell her how beautiful and sexy she looks. Complement them on how good they look in their clothes.

My current girlfriend has gained a few pounds over the last few weeks, and she is a little thicker and softer. I tell her that her stomach is so flat and hard, and that makes her happy. I tell her that she still looks beautiful and skinny. I tell her to look at herself and notice how thin she is. When she weighs herself and complains about the higher number, I tell her she looks just as thin. When she compares herself to thinner models, I either tell her that she looks just as thin or that she looks better.

My girlfriend have gained weight because the quarantine too. We are in the same truck and field team . She is or better was the fastest girl on her age in our town. She had abs and strong legs, very big boobs and a pretty good ass. Now her ass is perfect her leg have lost their power and she have a curvy belly. First time in my life I saw her belly to forms a roll. When she sits down a huge roll forms in her belly. Some more gain weight and a beer belly will appear when she stands. She hasn't notice anything about her weight gain. She has gotten also lazy. Work out starts a week ago and she hasn't shown up. Her appetite has gotten larger two. Yesterday she ate 5 pieces of pizza, one full big ice cream boll one bag with chips and a coke can for dinner. This is my big opportunity because before all of that weight gain she was an athlete frick. She also said that I have gained weight... I yesterday weighted my self and I have gained just 2 pounds...