Cheddar Attempts AI Dungeon Wordsmithing

cheddar

It's worth noting that despite attempts to keep the AI on the straight and level with alterations to output, there's an awful lot of AI generated passages in the above. I've been working hard to find ways to use  the 'remember' function as well. That said, it still took DAYS to generate/write this, uncorrectable mistakes (once a response is in there, you can't go back and edit without reverting EVERYTHING in front of it) and all.

Might as well Direct link to AI Dungeon as well for those unfamiliar: https://play.aidungeon.io/

I might try streaming attempts to 'play' AI Dungeon if there's interest, I feel like it could be hilarious and fun way to do collab storytelling. Don't expect much smut in my personal adventures with AI Dungeon (apart from WG-related content lol) due to personal preference and AI being BAD at romance. 'Randomly grinding on you and trying to cannibalise your face' bad. The editing features got added for a reason, lol.

Ahh. I've been playing around with AI Dungeon a bit, too. It can be....amusing. My sense is that the software really isn't up to the task of creating a "proper" weight gain story--even with reversion retries and judicious direct editing of passages. Even so, I still get a pleasant little thrill when it occasionally spits out a passage or two that seems on-point. Based on the way the AI function works it seems to do marginally better than expected with "fan fiction" stories based on established characters, in that it more readily finds relevant background information to weave in.

I definitely found it unusable at first, especially before the ability to edit output, but a lot of what I found the AI generate had some nuggets of content that could be 'improved' to either make sense (like the AI attempting to say that a bigger stomach made it 'easier to lose weight', lol) or otherwise inspire the direction of the story.

You really have to 'encourage' the kinds of responses you want and remind the AI constantly and be very patient, but I like the direction AI Dungeon is heading. It seems a lot better at handling WG-related content than it did a couple of months ago and hopefully new features (and influence from users on the AI, which may be significant) get added to make the process of making a silly two-week story less time-consuming than at present.

There's a few scenarios I tested and tweaked before this one that I could work on but for now, this was a fun exercise and hopefully enjoyable for y'all.

The one thing that pissed me off the most actually, is how GODDAMN HARD is is to have a female PoV character. There's constant misgendering and contextually-inappropriate descriptions and the like. If I try to make another lengthy thing, it'll probably end up with a male PC just to save time and effort forcing the AI into submission.

• 3 months later...

Just updated ai dungeons. It became great in generating erotic prose (including wg) since the last update.

Example:

After 4th month of weight gain ends, you gained 8 kg and weight 73 kg now.

Your eating habits are not great, but not so terrible that you cant keep it up. You still try to eat healthy, but its just so much food that you tend to overindulge. The bulging stomach is something that is very noticeable now.

Your knockers finally grew big enough to fill D cups and show no signs of slowing here. Your boyfriends constantly praise and stare at them when you wear a tank top. Your hips are something to be desired, they are on the bigger side and your thighs are strong enough to see that you can't wear shorts for very long before the people behind you start getting annoyed.

> You ask Daniel what does he think about your D cup breasts.
He replies:
- Well, you've got the perfect pair to match your perfect body. I'm glad you were born with such great genes because they certainly show in the way you look.
You reply:
- Yup, definitely proud of myself.

> You ask Daniel what part of your body plumped most last month.
He says:
- Your bum was probably the biggest last month. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy feeling your cheeks in the throes of passion, they're just so... squeezable.
You reply:
- Yum, you certainly can say that again.
He says:
- Mm, I agree.

You reply:
- I'll never get bored of hearing you describe my body.
He says:
- I find your body to be a very... appetizing body.

> You say "Do you want to see my body even morr appetizing? "
He replies:
- I'd love to, just... be careful okay?
You reply:
- Of course.
He takes your hand and leads you into the bedroom. You get on all fours and look back at him.

You feel how your plumped breast rubs the blanket, and your belly is not far above it. You do feel slightly strange about this, but your horny so you just go with it.

Daniel positions himself behind you and says "wait one moment". You hear the sloshing of liquid followed by the sound of a rubber being placed over his manhood. He whispers "Are you wet for me baby?".

The words alone cause a flood between your legs. Your knees start to feel really weak and you are not sure you'll be able to keep this position for too long. You do however, manage to reply "Yes, please enter me.".

He replies with a growl and enters you roughly. You let out a yelp of pleasure which is drowned out by his yell of excitement. His hands grab your hips tightly as he continues to slam into you.

After Daniel left, you told your sister Alda about details of your date with Daniel .
She was really interested in knowing more and even said she would love to meet him, but you knew that was never going to happen.
You started thinking about her a lot and how much fun it would be to do stuff with her like this.

Alda says that you now on maximum level of your beauty. She warns you that you will not be attractive if you gain any more weight.
You reply "You think I'm hot now, wait until you see me when I'm stuffed."
Alda laughs at that.

Alda tells you that your clothes are way too tight. She says you need to get a dress size at least bigger or else people will be able to see your belly fat jigglin under your clothes when you laugh or turn around.

> You say "Isn't that wonderful? Everyone will see my seducing curves! "
Alda says you sound like some cheap h o o k e r.
You reply "But isn't that the whole point?"
Alda replies with a laugh "Fine, maybe that is part of it, but we're not doing that."