Game: What Shold Grow First?

>_< 0_0

15 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Oh I love that artist!

I say belly. Girl abs are hard to keep. Better swap em out for a low maintenance muffin top.

My choice is predictable...

yennefer_of_vengerberg__54_image__by_prywinko_ddp9sxc-pre.jpg

Yennefer! She’s super hot and also classy. I think with what she’s wearing in this drawing, I’d want her hips to grow first because the trim showcases them so well 😚

22 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Yennefer! She’s super hot and also classy. I think with what she’s wearing in this drawing, I’d want her hips to grow first because the trim showcases them so well 😚

What I love of the game and her fan art, is that she always has a huge ass despite being skinny.

Continuing the theme, how about a live action one:

Lauren.jpg

4 hours ago, Batman76 said:

What I love of the game and her fan art, is that she always has a huge ass despite being skinny.

Continuing the theme, how about a live action one:

Lauren.jpg

Ooh, now this one’s a trick! You see, she’s leaning forward with her back arched because she wants us to look at her cleavage, but she already has plenty of that! Her butt, if you look closely, is actually super flat. That’s why it needs to fatten first! The breast-to-ass ratio is a real thing. I don’t know what the ratio is, but we will find it by trial and error!

image.thumb.jpeg.b8822846df6c5ff7b084d859c512aa4f.jpeg How about this one? She’s pretty small all over.

5 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Ooh, now this one’s a trick! You see, she’s leaning forward with her back arched because she wants us to look at her cleavage, but she already has plenty of that! Her butt, if you look closely, is actually super flat. That’s why it needs to fatten first! The breast-to-ass ratio is a real thing. I don’t know what the ratio is, but we will find it by trial and error!

image.thumb.jpeg.b8822846df6c5ff7b084d859c512aa4f.jpeg How about this one? She’s pretty small all over.

Is say legs. They're so long and slim, of say she turns mega pear

14 hours ago, Batman76 said:

I'd say abs on ciri. Girls so fit as a Witcher, needs to get a proper gut for an empress.

A permanent favorite of mine:

ERPLa-0UYAExiLl.jpeg

Her boobs are famously big. I’d say she would do well to coat her thighs in a smooth layer of fat to match her chest. She’d look awesome showcasing a milf-bod 🦵