Cave Girl Story, Loosely based on 2001: A Space Odyssey- Sample

Guest booterbool

Guest booterbool

"The tundra shone neatly under the moonlight, without any creatures interrupting the picturesque view it would be easy to mistake this for a land of beauty. But it was a land of survival and death. Hidden within the cover of snowy trees, walking low and silent. Were three hunters. The eldest of which was the son of their late chieftain. He was tall and lean but covered with muscles. The tone of legs evidence of his skill at chasing and wearing down animals. Closely behind him was his younger brother and their close friend. They hung to the ground closely and walked silently yet swiftly. With steadfast determination. This hunt was potentially their most important yet.

Many of their tribe were starving save for the matriarch's daughter, their princess. Though their Matriarch was thin and boney due partly to her middling age and her unwillingness to serve portions to herself. She was far keener to divvy them up amongst her family, the people who depended on her wisdom and instinct for survival. She took much of her knowledge from her hunters and therefore relied on them heavily for protection of their home, and for securing food for her people. They were the knights of her little kingdom. So too, did every other member of the tribe have their job. The weaker members would forage for berries, nuts, and fruits under the protection of some low-ranking hunters.

Out of every ranking member of the tribe, not a single person was more important than their princess. It was every person's duty to ensure she was well taken care of. In the absence of a civilized society, or any sort of economy. Their princess was the tribe's economy. Her status a reflection of the well-being of their little kingdom and the pride of them all. Just like her mother she wasn't without kindness. She laid, under strict protection of two hunters just outside of the nest where she rests, without any sleep. Her mind was on the hunters out for the night, and their safety. This would be far from the first time even an entire group of hunters would have failed to come home. She groaned lightly and sat up, laying on a hand on her thigh.

The princess was far different from any other member of the tribe, even her mother. Whereas they would have layers of muscle, perhaps even with a bit of bone showing through, with the most boney and hungry-looking members being the nonhunters; their princess had thick and pleasing layers of soft pudge. Her skin was reminiscent of the snowy tundra that they resided, which was in stark contrast to the richness of her dark brown hair. Her bright blue eyes perfectly encapsulated her overall beauty, and any who looked upon her would often follow the bridge of her nose down to her full lips. Even more impressive was the fullness of her body, and this was due to the custom of every man and woman offering a generous portion of their meal to their princess. Which was a duty of the people, expected from their gods, as well as a great honor to be able to show the bounty of their hard work and skill into the ample, well-fed frame. The beautiful face of their kingdom of few.

The princess leaned up, sitting cross on her well-padded bottom to locate some moonlight, but it was cloudy. And very little light had made it into her dwelling. She looked down at herself. There was enough light for her to see her pale, fattened belly. She grabbed it with both hands from the widest part at the very bottom of her heavy belly. It was bounteous still with the contents of her divine meal earlier in the evening. She laid onto her side, resting her heavy body on an elbow as the other ran down her wide hip. She slightly crossed her chunky thighs and stretched her toes as she let out a yawn. She allowed the hand wandering along her hip to make its way back to the bottom-most part of her soft ample belly and gave it a light shake. She felt pride in knowing she could represent her tribe in a manner that would cause significant envy to any others, as well as the delight each person took in feeding their princess so extravagantly. She closed her eyes and imagined a happy reunion with her hunters tomorrow, with the promise of more meals and growing much, much fatter for her expectant onlookers."

If anyone actually reads this, thank you! I'll be working on this hard over the next few weeks and likely releasing it in segments. If there's any interest i'll link my deviantart page. I appreciate any feedback or criticism!

Guest booterbool
6 hours ago, Batman76 said:

This is a pretty interesting premise. I like both the distant past ice age setting and the single member of the tribe kept glutted and soft as a totem.

Thanks! Glad to hear you like it 🙂

Guest booterbool
4 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Nice idea! This could go in several different directions. I wonder what lies in store for this tribe if they migrate south 🤔

Thank you! I’m working on some other stories first to fill my deviantart portfolio. This one will likely be pretty lengthy and released in segments. But if there’s interest I will definitely post whenever I update it.

Guest booterbool

squiddilydee is my username if you'd like to watch for updates. I'm working on some various fan fictions for practice as well as clicks and stuff for a bit more exposure to my profile. Those will be coming before any updates for this story. I'd like enough to skill to make sure I can keep my stories fun and prevent them from dragging. 

I'm currently working a Persona 5 story and a Game of Thrones thing. No clue which will be up first, but again thanks for the interest!

Guest booterbool

I’m going for something with the daenarys and the dothraki. I have a little storyboard for it but nothing substantial. I honestly don’t know shit about game of thrones. So my wife will be helping me with that one. I’ll probably post some here when I get around to it to make sure it’s not wack or stuff isn’t totally out of character.

• 3 years later...