Anna Semenovich

flaming-hades

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Griigor

I usually refrain from being overly optimistic but it doesn't look as if she's wasting away, might even have gained some more. I could really see her becoming genuinely chubby in the near future. I also attached a somewhat more dated pic for comparison.

post-0-14513273362241_thumb.jpg

Guest Griigor

first it was anna, now mariah milano, and there's probably loads more of these beautiful women who know how to cook great food that will make them even bigger and more beautiful; so wonderful  :thumbsup:

Haha, yes. Hurray for cooking shows! I never thought that I would find myself utterly fascinated by one. A Russian one of which I don't understand a single word at that.

Guest moreb92

cooking shows like this are good programming! :)

She is certainly not waisting away...love the look of her butterball belly under that top.  It jiggles like a nice ball or pure fat! 

Guest Griigor

Amazing how huge she looks compared to the other girl...

They're both extremely attractive. Granted, Anna has got a fair deal more meat on her bones and takes the proverbial (and probably also literal) cake in terms of hotness, but the other one has got that Russian-gold digger-oligarch-wife look that I find extremely appealing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...