Anna Semenovich

flaming-hades

• 1 month later...
Guest schadenfreude

Yep, major photoshop work on her Insta. In the videos you really see how Anna has gone from busty maneater to matronly fat woman. 

Guest shegotfat
On 9/1/2017 at 9:08 PM, schadenfreude said:

So bloated in this video.

I see she's been reduced to wearing tents. To think that no song long ago she was an olympic skater. Now she's guaranteed to be the fattest woman at any event. I bet women love to get their pic taken with this "skater". She's like a magic slimming pill. You stand next to her and you automatically look 30 pounds lighter.

28 minutes ago, shegotfat said:

I see she's been reduced to wearing tents. To think that no song long ago she was an olympic skater. Now she's guaranteed to be the fattest woman at any event. I bet women love to get their pic taken with this "skater". She's like a magic slimming pill. You stand next to her and you automatically look 30 pounds lighter.

I agree with you completely, except for the fact that this video dates from last summer, and she has been slimmer since, and not-so-slimmer since (few people yo-yo quite as much), she never was an Olympic skater, and her professional career ended fifteen years ago, and I've seen considerably fatter women alongside her at many events, and she never was able to make Anfisha Chekhova look 30 pounds lighter, when the two were side by side, even when Anna was actually the heavier of the two. These small reservations aside, I do agree with you completely.

Guest schadenfreude

Her yo-yoing is spectacular. Each time she diets she shows off her slimmed down figure to the Russian media, who then gloat as Anna balloons up again. Each time she ends up even bigger. She's going to end up huge. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest schadenfreude

I don't know what they're talking about in this video, but I do know that Anna looks so bloated and heavy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest schadenfreude

Performing, for once, Spanx free. The hint of the bulging belly through that dress is simply delicious. And then there are the fat rolls on the back over her bra straps. Poor Anna, she looks so hefty.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest schadenfreude

The magazines are gloating and running photos like this. I wonder what her waist measurement is these days. She's slowly but surely turning into a fat woman.

38f9cf7dcd4ddac2f3d6dadb84e9ad91_fitted_

• 3 weeks later...