Anna Semenovich

flaming-hades

• 4 weeks later...

Finally a video from Russia of one of these tv shows that Chekhova and Semonovich do that is above 360p video quality! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

I believe many of the videos from Russian origin which were posted here have a really high quality, I don't know what's the matter. Especially the ones from Anna.

I believe many of the videos from Russian origin which were posted here have a really high quality, I don't know what's the matter. Especially the ones from Anna.

Im not complaining about the links posted. Merely the videos themselves on youtube always seem to be in blocky 360p quality. Well the ones of Chekhova anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest The Costco Guy

I don't know what it is, but something is very sexy about a large breasted woman cooking and speaking a language I have no hope of understanding.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest schadenfreude

I love the contrast between the slim waisted, busty Anna who appears on the title sequence for the cooking show and the heavy, double chinned soft bellied woman who co-presents the show. Anna clearly loves her food and that's had a devastating effect on her figure.

The recent live stage videos seem to show she's moved from relying on Spanx and girdles to wearing a corset to try and disguise her ballooning figure.

She needs to get a millionaire husband locked down fast because I sense that Anna is on the verge of losing control and blowing up like a balloon.