women with the visible belly outline....

FatadmirerDoug

I don't believe they intentionally start with the tight clothing to show off their soft bodies, rather I believe they gained weight over the years and the clothes became exceptionally tight and now look painted on !

It's said that for about every 8 lbs you gain, your waistline goes up an inch !  so now a gal gains 30-50 lbs, her waist is now 4-6 inches larger  !

take an already chubby chick with a 41" waist, bring it up to 45-47", and you've a belly spilling over the waistband and a shirt so tight that can about see a birthmark on her belly, the kind of shirt that rides up and exposes a slice of blubber and probably her bellybutton ?

either way it's an enjoyable sight !

most women try not to gain weight and get fat on purpose, they just let it happen, resistance is futile !  they are in denial and think they will lose that weight which rarely happens, fortunately

it is a wonderful sight no question about it. so many reason about it. first of all we live in a world where 'normal' reigns. and normal means trying to hide your rolls, cellulite and fatness. so a belly with an easy to spot round and delicious pot belly either is ok with it, has no choice as a result of a rapid weight gain or... she is showing off, i like either way to be honest. pure positives. i prefer of course the happy one.