16 years, from girlfriend to wife

On 2/20/2020 at 12:39 PM, BilledMeUp said:

Looks like she is comfortable with the weight. The bikini is just as small now as before. Any comments from family or friends?

yes she is comfortable with her body, sometimes she sayd she has to loose weght but never so seriously. Her family not like her , are fit evangelist but is not a problem. From friends no comments

1 hour ago, Belgarion81 said:

she is quite tall so 40 kg are maybe not so much on her?

tt65.jpg

Now that I see her from this angle I believe you. I can see she's very chubby. She looks a good 10-15 kg slimmer in the bikini photos, so if she's gained weight since those photos were taken I can only imagine how much better she must look in that bikini now. Or maybe it's just that bikini. A chubby ex of mine had a bikini that looked very much like that one. She normally had a big belly bulge (whether wearing jeans, a skirt or nude), but when she put on that bikini her belly magically flattened, and she wasn't sucking in. Then she'd take it off and with nothing on she looked fat again.

On 2/23/2020 at 12:37 AM, PhatCat said:

Now that I see her from this angle I believe you. I can see she's very chubby. She looks a good 10-15 kg slimmer in the bikini photos, so if she's gained weight since those photos were taken I can only imagine how much better she must look in that bikini now. Or maybe it's just that bikini. A chubby ex of mine had a bikini that looked very much like that one. She normally had a big belly bulge (whether wearing jeans, a skirt or nude), but when she put on that bikini her belly magically flattened, and she wasn't sucking in. Then she'd take it off and with nothing on she looked fat again.

i think that a lot  is light, she doesn't take so much from bikini photo... :P