Yasmine Bleeth

md2069

This most likely won’t be a continual thread since she rarely has pics taken of her and it looks like the damage is done.  I don’t care what anyone says here this is sad.  She was the hottest one on Baywatch and is now reduced to this. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8018625/Baywatch-star-Yasmine-Bleeth-51-takes-dog-walk-LA-two-decades-quitting-Hollywood.html

73D0FF67-A03B-44EC-96A1-759828FA43FC.jpeg

The aging process sucks when you add in drugs and probably depression/body image issues.

And Baywatch treated her pretty badly. Apparently the craft service table had a picture of her saying "do not serve" due to her having issues staying thin. It might have given us a lot of good cheese cake but it treated its actresses real shitty with a strict weight clause. Would have been nice, from both a fetish and a human decency standpoint, if it hadn't had that clause.

20 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

The aging process sucks when you add in drugs and probably depression/body image issues.

And Baywatch treated her pretty badly. Apparently the craft service table had a picture of her saying "do not serve" due to her having issues staying thin. It might have given us a lot of good cheese cake but it treated its actresses real shitty with a strict weight clause. Would have been nice, from both a fetish and a human decency standpoint, if it hadn't had that clause.

51 isn’t really that old.  She really had the genetics to age very well, but you are correct, the drugs, alcohol and general depression basically ruined her.  It’s amazing that Jennifer Lopez and Yasmine are the same age........

8 minutes ago, md2069 said:

51 isn’t really that old.  She really had the genetics to age very well, but you are correct, the drugs, alcohol and general depression basically ruined her.  It’s amazing that Jennifer Lopez and Yasmine are the same age........

Success also has a part there. I'm sure that seemingly ageless hotties like Lopez, Beckinsale, Anniston or Hayek spend a ludicrous amount of money to stay so youthful looking between spa treatments, dyes, personal trainers, makeup and discrete nips, tucks and lifts. I remember reading that Jennifer Anniston supposedly spent like a hundred grand a year staying youthful looking. Put one of the ones I mentioned into a poorly paid 9-5 at a grocery store or a Mcdonald's and they'd probably look their age in a year or two.

If Curvage taught me anything, it’s that your size doesn’t factor into sexiness as much as people think, it’s your own confidence, happiness, the way you carry yourself, and the courage to wear sexy clothes at any size. Deep down, she’s still got it; she just doesn’t know. Wish I could tell her...

Ain't she somebody's Granny now?  She's 51 years old now fer Chrissakes.  Imagine living with the burden of being constantly STALKED by paparazzi hiding in your neighbors shrubbery with a telephoto lens clicking dozens of pictures.  Tabloids pay high prices for these photos and editors choose the ones to make you look bad.  In the 1980s a photo of Jackie Onassis taken from miles away earned $50;000 on National Enquirer cover.  My heart goes out to this woman.  Think about this former beauty next time you dig in your nose outside or pull your pants out of your crack in public.

49 minutes ago, rotwang said:

Ain't she somebody's Granny now?  She's 51 years old now fer Chrissakes.  Imagine living with the burden of being constantly STALKED by paparazzi hiding in your neighbors shrubbery with a telephoto lens clicking dozens of pictures.  Tabloids pay high prices for these photos and editors choose the ones to make you look bad.  In the 1980s a photo of Jackie Onassis taken from miles away earned $50;000 on National Enquirer cover.  My heart goes out to this woman.  Think about this former beauty next time you dig in your nose outside or pull your pants out of your crack in public.

That's refreshing, thanks. Plus, did the guys create the thread just to bash her? Well, she's fat, just because it's not the kind of fat you like, don't shit on her.

After this DailyMail posting, she likely won't show herself again in public for another 10 years.  DailyMail is always kind and complimentary in their words, but come on, pictures speak louder than words - they know what they are doing.   Sad, she has been through some tough times.  Just leave her alone now folks.