What it's like to be with a SSBBW

WatermelonMan

Everyone's different, of course - this is my impression!

When I first got all her clothes off, we were in the middle of passion and I didn't say anything. It took awhile for us to get comfortable enough to make "Fat talk" which sent sex through the roof. Here is my first impression of the 314-pound, 5'4 woman I'm talking about.

First - a feeling of being overwhelmed. This person is really, REALLY FAT, as she herself liked to point out. Blobs and blobs of hanging flab, everywhere. "You have boobs all over your body!" I told her. Thick rolls of back fat. Flab hanging off the arms. It took a while to get used to how LARGE she is. Like being in bed with her, I'd have to scooch all the way over to one side because she was SO FUCKING FAT that she took up most of the bed.

Breasts just sagging blobs, with delicious nipples, connecting with rolls of back fat.

Thick, jiggly thighs - 33 inches EACH. (My waist is 34.)

Ass - OVERSIZED, and jiggly. When we went from behind I would cum in like less than 14 seconds because the sight of all that cellulite jiggling made me wild.

Now -

The FUPA.

My first. And let me tell you, I now LOVE the FUPA. Hers was soft and pliant and just plain FAT, and it hid her delicious little kitty-kat. (Women's vaginas don't get fat!) I loved to massage her FUPA, stick my fingers in (she preferred three fingers) and I ate that thing more than i actually fucked her, 1) because she really, really enjoyed being licked and would have an orgasm quickly and thoroughyl (thank God!) and 2) To actually fuck this woman required a bit of work. I mean you have to rev yourself up, not your dick per se, but your muscles and other logistical factors. Because she's so fat, you can slip out, even if you've got a big dick. (Mine is average.) It sucks to slip out. But her stomach and thighs are so fat I had to sort of move to the left, get positioned, settled, THEN fuck. There is no easily turning over, or around, or holding each other with your penis inside her while finding the next position.

When you get into the real fat talk, it's part of it, so you include it. "Holy shit, you're so fucking FAT I can hardly have sex with you!"

"I know! I'm huge!"

But the best part of it, from my standpoint, is seeing her walking around your place naked. You've seen thousands of videos and photos of fat women, now here is one in your house, all her FAT hanging down and swinging and jiggling.

Fuckin' A, THAT'S when you know fat chicks rule!

And you still want her hot skinny little best friend, the three of you in bed, because, you know, you're a DB!

My sunday thoughts LOL 

Her

that last post its full of truth. fat chicks are great if they are ok with being big and go with the fact that you like it as well. if not, it can be very difficult to really enjoy it even if the lady is smoking hot. that is for a variety of reasons. first of all, they do not want to be seen naked, so lights off. stripping you from the privilege of fully seeing those rolls and cellulite and dimples and stretchmarks. second... she will probably not feel comfortable with the flab moving and you grabbing it. so you will have to be skilled to get a grab here and here. but the upside may be just that, there is so much potential in getting a fat girl to be happy with her curves and enjoy her food knowing that you will like her even more that it could be a wonderful thing indeed

• 6 months later...

Truth is they're just like every other woman, but with more to hold and play with. There's varying appetites. Sex is great because she's the embodiment of sexy to you. And yes, watching her walk around naked is awesome. 300 lbs is becoming pretty regular for some, but over 400 lbs you better be prepared to do the lion's share of physical work. 

I do guard her like a lion when we're out since some lose their minds when seeing hips over 70"