A Fattening Affair

AdiposeAdorer

“This is all your fault.” Luca pouted, grabbing her doughy belly as she glared at the man towering over her in bed. “If it wasn’t for you, I would never have ended up like this.”

“Is that so?” Thomas, her tall, curly-haired feeder, paused. His stubbled face, with its high cheekbones and aquiline nose, spread into an infuriating smirk as his dark eyes drank in the many rolls and folds of soft flab that his attentions had put on her. “Strange, I don’t remember ever forcing you to eat anything. I mean, I’ll admit I might’ve given you a little push here and there, but if you’d really wanted, you could’ve stopped this anytime you liked.” He leaned in closer, his breath tickling Luca’s once swan-like neck – now hidden under a roll of plush flab – as he whispered in her ear. “But you didn’t, did you? You just kept stuffing your fat face, like the greedy pig I always knew you were. And look at you now …,” his fingers dug cruelly into Luca’s yielding, powerless flesh as he grabbed one of her overripe love handles. “Look what you’ve done to yourself.”

Luca gasped as Thomas placed his mouth against the hollow space between her swollen neck and her pillowy shoulder. As his nimble lips suckled her soft flesh and his hands stroked and fondled all her doughy, drooping rolls and folds, she glanced down at her naked body. The tight, trim figure that she’d so enjoyed showing off was long gone. Her tapered waist had spread into an apron of loose, bouncing blubber. Three shapeless rolls, stacked one atop another, covered in a web of pale stretch marks. Her boobs, once round and firm, had turned to flat, sagging sacks of fat. Even her tight buttocks, which had used to look so good in all those figure-hugging jeans she could no longer squeeze herself into, had grown into a pair of wide, shapeless, cellulite-riddled cushions of soft flesh.

She knew that he was right, that was the worst of it. Once upon a time, she really could’ve turned him down. She could’ve stopped all this from ever happening – but she hadn’t, and now it was too late. She’d let herself go too far, and now she could no longer turn back.

Luca’s line of thought was broken as Thomas teased her full lips with another sugary bar of chocolate. “Open wide, my little pig. You still have a lot of food to get through today.”

Luca frowned. “Please,” she looked apprehensively up at the man she’d allowed to ruin her figure, “I’ve already eaten so much today. Can’t we say I’ve had enough already, just this once?”

Thomas shook his head, his lips pursed into a look of mock pity. “I’m sorry, sweetheart, but you know the rules. You’ve still got a few pounds to put on before this month is through. If you want this little thing we’ve got going to continue, you’d better eat every last crumb I tell you to eat. So, go on, open up!” he commanded, his voice still so deceptively kind and gentle as he pushed the sugary treat more forcefully up against her closed mouth.

Luca sighed. “I hate you,” she stated, plainly and wearily, as she parted her lips.

“Oh, trust me,” Thomas smiled, revealing his distressingly large and prominent canines, “I know. Now, eat!”

Just as Luca was about to take a bite out of her scrumptious snack, she froze. From outside her bedroom window, she heard all too well the familiar sound of rubber against asphalt as a car pulled into her driveway. Wasting no time, Thomas shoved her treat in her mouth and vanished from view – hiding under her king-size bed as, downstairs, the front door slid open and a pair of feet, clad in shiny black business shoes, stepped across the threshold.

Moving as quickly as her heavy, out of shape body would allow, Luca pulled her blanket up over her naked blubber and turned on the widescreen TV mounted on the wall at the foot of her bed.

“Hi sweetie,” she said, feigning a sluggish, sleepy demeanour as her husband walked through the bedroom door.

Craig stopped a moment to look at his 370-pound whale of a wife. With his coiffed hair and his smart, charcoal business suit – which emphasized his wide shoulders and his lean, swimmer’s physique – he looked every bit as handsome as ever. The only thing spoiling his appearance was the undisguised grimace of disgust on his clean-shaved, square-jawed face as he took in the sight of the once beautiful woman he’d married.

“I thought you were going to be away for the weekend?” asked Luca, trying as best she could to hide the panic and embarrassment in her voice.

“Yeah,” Craig shrugged, turning away from her as he opened his closet. “I just need to pick something up, is all.”

As Craig rifled through his clothes, looking for whatever it was that he’d come back for, Luca couldn’t help but wonder what the man who had once sworn to love her until death did them part must think of her now. When he’d first fallen for her, she’d still been thin. She’d been a lithe, confident, 120-pound wildcat – a bold, outgoing party girl with a tight, firm body. The kind of woman that any man would be proud to have hanging on his arm.

Since then, though, Craig had watched her eat herself to more than three times her old size. What must he think of her now, as she lay there spread out in bed, her immense, naked body surrounded by crumpled wrappers and empty containers, her sheets covered in crumbs and her lips stained with smears of chocolate? It was no wonder he never touched her anymore. Once upon a time, he might at least have scolded her about her out of control appetite, about all the weight she’d gained, but these days he didn’t even bother with that. He’d long since given up on her.

From time to time, Luca would wonder if Craig might not have another woman out there, somewhere. Somebody thinner and prettier who wasn’t as weak and lazy as she was. Maybe that was the real reason why he was away all the time?

She knew that it was hypocritical, but even after all this time, after all that’d happened, she still hated the thought of it. Enough so to grab another piece of chocolate to distract herself from it.

“There,” Craig said, closing his bag, “I’ll be going now.”

Luca watched Craig’s broad back as he headed for the door, not even bothering to look at her.

“Have a safe trip,” she said, weakly, between bites.

At that, Craig stopped a moment, glancing at her over his shoulder.

“Thanks,” he said, before vanishing off downstairs. “I’ll leave you to your meal now. Try not to empty the fridge too many times while I’m gone.”

As soon as he could be sure Craig had left, Thomas emerged once more from under Luca’s bed.

“Now then, my little piglet,” he grinned, slapping her soft, heavy lard-slab of a belly as he grabbed her another piece of chocolate, “where were we?”