New Gainer Starting Her Journey!

Guest PeachyKeen

Guest PeachyKeen

Hey all!

I’m a brand new gainer who’s joining the party! I’m dedicated to getting huge with the help of my feeder. I’ve already gained 10 lbs (though I’m still really skinny). Please let me know what you think of my before pic! 

❤️❤️❤️😘 

-PeachyKeen

98277A08-0564-4EDA-8B1F-1BA27D207DFA.jpeg

You look like you have a nice pear shape frame which is ideal , or at least most would think so. It's hard to tell from the pic exactly without much leggage showing, but I'm guessing you're in the 125-135 region now? You look like you work out, I would keep it up for the sake of your health as well as getting ideal curves. If you do longer workouts you can definitely shorten them though, 30 mins a session 3 or 4 times a week is plenty if you have a little intensity. You can do it with healthy food too, my wife has done it mostly with milk, nuts, peanut butter and jelly, yogurt with plenty of honey and just eating what she ate before but more of it. We never know what's going on inside, but so far she's been very happy with the results having more energy and her blood pressure is still in the ideal range. Naturally her BMI is not but that comes with the territory.