Looking to gain 10 lbs

CurvyCapybara

What's the rush? Even though most people would consider you really light unless you have a very small frame, 10 pounds of actually meat on your body that stays is not that easy. That's 35,000 calories and if you're like me and have a fast metabolism I find I need more than 3500 calories per pound. If you haven't lifted before you can probably gain 3 pounds of muscle in a month, maybe 3 pounds of fat in a week. If this is a competition or something than soda, junk foods, ice cream will get the job done fastest. Don't do this long term though, I totally ruined my stomach eating at Wendy's everyday. Which was pretty stupid looking back. I got the weight gain I was looking for at the time but that along with some other unhealthy things I did out of desperation has probably ruined my health for the rest of my life. This wasn't a week though, I ate like crap for almost 10 years. Still if this isn't a competition I wouldn't even get into the habit. Eat nuts, a little more red meat with potatoes, chicken, peanut butter and jelly, whole milk if you aren't allergic, I'm not a doctor but I don't think natural ice cream made of just milk cream and sugar is very unhealthy. You can look at some brands and they have like 12 different ingredients with various dyes and weird chemicals- put those back in the freezer.

It's been 3 and a half days and I've decided to end this stupidity. I've gotten lots of swelling from eating too much for consecutive days, especially in the leg area and the pain is making it really difficult to walk. I don't know if this is a precursor to something bad but I want to stop putting my body at risk just for a silly fetish. It's ending now and I definitely don't need any extra weight on my body. I hope the pain and swelling will go down, do you know how I can get rid of water retention?

water retention well it depends what causes it but mainly just eating clean. about the gaining, it is not for everyone i must admit. you can still enjoy the delicious pleasure of eating here and there and doing some exercise to avoid getting really big. curves are a beautiful thing. and it does require somewhat of a special chip to gain intentionally and to get over that threshold of gaining some and getting just fat , that may be even a harder thing to do in a short period of time