Are SSBBWs welcome on curvage?

Guest Porky Princess

• Curvage Model

I think, and this may be controversial, that there’s a lot of privilege held by smaller fats and slim thick girls. For myself (I’ve talked about this on other platforms) it’s very disheartening to put work into my content and myself and still not revive as much credit as a slim thick who posts the same 3 pictures. A lot of slim thick folks have the ability to navigate other platforms and types of work. As someone who also makes BDSM (another kink of mine) videos, I’m very unsuccessful in those areas because of my size. 

It’s harsh and I get it, but I’m tired of experiencing fatphobia in the daily world, then to come to a place that’s supposed to reward my body type, only to still have it placed secondary to smaller girls. As I’ve gained recently I’ve noticed less support, and I don’t really know what my place here is anymore.

Also to echo @KittyPiggy I don’t think all my followers are this way at all, and I’m very grateful of the love and support! 

• Curvage Model

Also wanna hold space for anyone that is larger than me. If there are things I can do to be more supportive or better, please let me know! 

I’m also open to discussing this more! I’m so glad you kicked off this convo @Porky Princess! DOING THE WORK! 💖💖 I’ve felt this way for a minute and I thought I was going crazy.

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, S77 said:

I can say with absolute confidence that there are an abundant number of folks here who are interested in SSBBW and beyond. (which includes myself!)

We have a 400+ thread that has been highly successful.

I can see that many of the larger models do indeed have a growing fan base, so I am really confused as to what is being used to gauge some of the comments here. Home page likes?

Don't confuse the struggle that goes on there for being related to size. I get messages all the time from MANY models asking how they can be more popular on the home page. It might seem like others are getting all the love, but it's not like that. Everyone puts in effort there because they want the reputation it brings.

Please don't be discouraged!

I will say it seems like new faces can get attention more easily but it's not weight related. I think naturally folks want to roll out the welcome carpet for new people in hopes they will get comfortable and stay. It's just the nature of the game. But if you're getting new followers things are going well because your fan BASE is growing and that shouldn't be ignored.

I hope this helps some.

I’m basing a lot of this off engagement. Homepage post likes and comments and followers. It also just feels like my posts keep getting buried because some folks need to post the same picture often. 

Is there a possible way we can kick this post, or a similar one to models only?

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, S77 said:

I am confused, are you asking me to remove my post? Or this whole thread?

So sorry! 

Nope, I’m just wondering if there is a way to expand this post to be in the models only forum? Like a duplicate post if that makes sense. I’d prefer to talk about some of the things I mentioned (like homepage feed spamming) in private with just moderators and models.

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Not that it’s my place to comment but I just want to say that SSBBW content is my absolute favourite on here and you ladies in particular @Porky Princess @BingeBabe @KittyPiggy @FattyFreya Have all made some of my absolute favourite videos that it’s been a genuine joy to watch. I follow you all and absolutely love keeping up with your gains, your content and actually just your lives in general (you’re all such lovely people). Don’t be disheartened. We absolutely love you and I hope you realise how well thought of, loved and appreciated you all are. I hope you keep making content and continue to get to the financial and spiritual benefits and happiness that you deserve from this community. You’ve certainly given me happiness in abundance 😊❤️

Thank you 💋💋💋

You just made this frigid Chicago winter a little warmer!