Are SSBBWs welcome on curvage?

Guest Porky Princess

It’s an interesting debate and I seem to remember speaking to @KittyPiggy about this a few weeks ago. I 100% think this is the place for SSBBW’s, and many other categories too. The problem I feel is with a large number of individuals, who will push and push a model and support them fully until they reach a very specific size or number, and when they’ve reached that number, they simple move onto another smaller model to repeat the process all over again. For those individuals, it’s the actually process of gaining to a set size/number that thrills them. They reach that goal and then the interest is gone.

Whilst I kinda understand that mentality to a point, I would also never suddenly “disown” a model once they reached that number. For me, if they decide to keep going, that is an absolute win, and I’d be even more inclined to support them after that. 
I think another issue dates back to when this forum first started in the “fat celebs” days. The site was often filled with much smaller women with very slight gains. And I’d imagine that most of those people are still around here, and are probably only interested in gains of that nature. Fair enough, I guess. 

But yeah, guys, if you support a model, don’t be a dick and abandon them when you’ve got your kicks. These are people, many of whom rely on this industry to either live, or keep gaining. They give us a lot for free to let’s be honest. Least we can do is be behind them and support them best we can.