Are SSBBWs welcome on curvage?

Guest Porky Princess

• Curvage Model

I'm so glad someone has started having this conversation as it has been on my mind a lot recently. 

Speaking from somebody that started kind of on the smaller side (239lbs) and is now much heavier (300lbs+), my personal experience has been that people were really excited about my gain for the first 60lbs or so. I have to admit though that since breaching the 300lb mark, people that were following my weight gain closely and loving my content slowly started to lose interest.

It has made me question the same thing, whether or not this is still the best platform for me as I start to creep towards being an SSBBW (not quite there yet!). .

I'm completely with you in regards to smaller models, they are gorgeous and if they're seriously interested in gaining the weight then amazing! However, if they are just creating 'fantasy' content and not actually intending to gain then I feel like they should be transparent about that. 🤷‍♀️

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Porky Princess said:

maybe I’m not attractive and people aren’t as interested as I thought they may be😂 

Well this is just not true, you're gorgeous! 

And just as a slight side note, it's not to say that everyone on here is only interested in the smaller models. I do also have so many amazing followers on here that are SO supportive of us plumper ladies that make this site an absolute pleasure to be on! 

It's just at times it can be super frustrating to feel like you'd be better off being smaller on a site like this. 🤯

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, S77 said:

This is all of our site to make what we want of it.

The mods and myself are all here for you. We are all here for the same reason really. We love Curvy women.

We want this to be a safe and welcoming place for women of all sizes to feel comfortable, empowered and admired.

I say let's just keep working together to make this the best place online for you all to thrive. You have my 100% support.

If there are ideas, or ways to improve things just let us know because we hear you and are all here for you!

I do have a suggestion. 

It would be great to see an SSBBW category in the clip store (with the clip previews showing that is) so we can have more exposure. :)