Are SSBBWs welcome on curvage?

Guest Porky Princess

In my perception of things, curvage has always been a site featuring curvy woman and smaller BBWs. Bless them, they are gorgeous! And I’m happy for the haven full-figured beauties and admirers entertain here. 

Having said that, as a longtime member, I was not much of a regular visitor for a long time because I was looking for BBWs on the heavier side, and for SSBBWs. I was delighted to discover about a year ago that Curvage started to feature heavier women - and in that regard, I am very thankful for the pioneer work the two of you are leading, among other models. So I ask you to consider that you may be pioneers at this site, and I hope we can all get along in a spirit of mutual appreciation, and make this a paradise for models of all sizes and their admirers!

Thank you all, thank you Curvage!

I’m so sorry to hear your hearts pouring out, @Porky Princess @BingeBabe @KittyPiggy @FattyFreya

Maybe we need to bring in more admirers like @CFH, @ssbbwlove, and myself. As CFH said...

3 minutes ago, CFH said:

Not that my opinion carries any weight (hilarious pun *bows*) but having been a long time member and infrequent visitor, I have to say I absolutely love that there are more BBWs and SSBBWs on here now than in previous years. I used to log in semi regularly and the site seemed very centred around slim or slightly chubby women, which whilst there is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all, it wasn't what I was looking for. Fast forward a few years and Curvage Clips is a thing and suddenly there are some of the most beautiful BBWs and SSBBWs posting content and it's kept me here up to now. So to the models in this thread and not in this thread who represent the bigger side of the community, thank you! You are amazing and this place absolutely wouldn't be the same without you! 

exactly - we’re not used to being around much, so far!