Are SSBBWs welcome on curvage?

Guest Porky Princess

2 hours ago, fatchicksarelovely said:

In my perception of things, curvage has always been a site featuring curvy woman and smaller BBWs. Bless them, they are gorgeous! And I’m happy for the haven full-figured beauties and admirers entertain here. 

Having said that, as a longtime member, I was not much of a regular visitor for a long time because I was looking for BBWs on the heavier side, and for SSBBWs. I was delighted to discover about a year ago that Curvage started to feature heavier women - and in that regard, I am very thankful for the pioneer work the two of you are leading, among other models.

We also have to thank @thadrou90 amongst the regular forum users. He's doing a lot from his side to promote heavier BBWs and SSBBWs of all shapes. 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Irish said:

Let me ask this... what is the definition of " Curvage "... look in the Dictionary...

How about this idea ??!!!... Categories...

I have zero idea how you would denote categories... and I fully realize that it may create some divisiveness...

There are a few sites I won't name that have different groups all over the spectrum for any preferences...

I haven't seen any input from the admin people here yet... I would think that their input would be necessary to effect any changes and/or improvements...

Just my two cents...💚

Curvage is a successor website to "FatCelebs" , which covers heavier women of any subclade of the weight spectrum.

And to be honest, I've had three of my threads deleted these past eight months by popular opinion or mods themselves because the curvy women I was posting weren't obese (**ahem** TOMI LAHREN!!) . In the meantime, I myself as well as several other forum-goers posted threads about women who were too even thin or muscular to carry any sliver of curves (**ahem** TAYLOR SWIFT!!) .

Your argument does not fit with the modus operandi of what the mods and admin expects from this forum.