Are SSBBWs welcome on curvage?

Guest Porky Princess

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, S77 said:

This is all of our site to make what we want of it.

The mods and myself are all here for you. We are all here for the same reason really. We love Curvy women.

We want this to be a safe and welcoming place for women of all sizes to feel comfortable, empowered and admired.

I say let's just keep working together to make this the best place online for you all to thrive. You have my 100% support.

If there are ideas, or ways to improve things just let us know because we hear you and are all here for you!

I do have a suggestion. 

It would be great to see an SSBBW category in the clip store (with the clip previews showing that is) so we can have more exposure. :) 

52 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

I'm so glad someone has started having this conversation as it has been on my mind a lot recently. 

Speaking from somebody that started kind of on the smaller side (239lbs) and is now much heavier (300lbs+), my personal experience has been that people were really excited about my gain for the first 60lbs or so. I have to admit though that since breaching the 300lb mark, people that were following my weight gain closely and loving my content slowly started to lose interest.

It has made me question the same thing, whether or not this is still the best platform for me as I start to creep towards being an SSBBW (not quite there yet!). .

I'm completely with you in regards to smaller models, they are gorgeous and if they're seriously interested in gaining the weight then amazing! However, if they are just creating 'fantasy' content and not actually intending to gain then I feel like they should be transparent about that. 🤷‍♀️

Well personally i think it's partially because a substantial amount of people here do prefer the thinner side of BBW's, but also because if you're thinner it's much easier to notice a gain. If you're 120 pounds a 5-10 pound gain can make you outgrow pants, while at 300+ pounds it's hardly noticeable. And i think that a lot of people are into that specific part of the fetish. That being said, i do agree with the topic at hand, because personally i do prefer larger BBW's/SSBBW's and they are underrepresented on here. So yes, on here i do feel like a minority on that subject.

Hmmm. I suppose a lot of people who are into gaining would like to see photos etc that show a visible increase in size. The smaller the girl is to start with, the less weight she has to gain to be visibly fatter than before. So if a 140ib girl gains 20 ib in 3 months she can break that gain up into lots of different photo updates, each showing a visible increase in her weight compared to the one before (meaning she gets herself a lot of attention). Whereas if a 350ib girl gains the same amount in the same time the gain will look much smaller proportion to her size at the start, so she might only be able to get one or two updates that show a clear increase in her size. If she made the same number as the smaller girl people would not be able to see the increase and would not be as turned on. So it's quite possible that those people actually like bigger girls when it comes to dating, but seek out smaller models online because they want to see a big increase in weight fast. Just a bit of a paradox that the more you gain the less obvious new gains become.

• Moderators

I like to think Curvage is a community for people of all sizes, a place were you can enjoy your body and this preference amongst others with a similar mindset without being judged like we are in the mainstream community.

As Ioptup and dreamingboy just pointed out, a large part of our community is into weight gain, and weight gain is much easier to see on slim/thick girls compared to SSBBWs, that could be a factor for sure.

But trust me there is a lot of love for the SSBBWs on this site! :)

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, S77 said:

I am confused, are you asking me to remove my post? Or this whole thread?

So sorry! 

Nope, I’m just wondering if there is a way to expand this post to be in the models only forum? Like a duplicate post if that makes sense. I’d prefer to talk about some of the things I mentioned (like homepage feed spamming) in private with just moderators and models.

Just now, FattyFreya said:

So sorry! 

Nope, I’m just wondering if there is a way to expand this post to be in the models only forum? Like a duplicate post if that makes sense. I’d prefer to talk about some of the things I mentioned (like homepage feed spamming) in private with just moderators and models.

Yes, just start a topic in the models only forum. It's a great place for discussion.

Guest grateful
19 minutes ago, senorclean said:

Obviously speaking for myself here but I've never felt this site catered to the smaller size range.  But I've also stopped browsing the feed as much because it has gotten too cluttered for me.  I am more often excited about the bigger women on here and in general because the more woman the merrier, but also because the slim gainers are more often flakier which is to expected. Pure speculation, but the recent slim gainer trend can simply be the result of previously unmet demand.  If there's been an influx of new members too, that can also be having a skewing effect.  I know that when I first started out that the slim girl goes gainer idea excited me.  As a counter to this I think there is untapped potential for ssbbw's here.  Just as an example, I think that if boberry decided started posting in the feed the site would go wild.

Thanks for bringing this up! I can never deal with the pile up on the front end and just follow my faves when I can.

Maybe it's my neuro-atypical propensities but it looks like a busy confusing paisly fatty jigsaw puzzle!

And please take no offense, it's me and how I process and maybe I would have understood the thread better! Thanks!

Guest BingeBabe

@S77 you are a STAR!!! Wowweeeee *happy dance* 

That has just set a fire under my ass & I'm even more inspired to make content and claim that SSBBW niche

*virtual cheers to the future of Curvage* 🍾🍹

Not that it’s my place to comment but I just want to say that SSBBW content is my absolute favourite on here and you ladies in particular @Porky Princess @BingeBabe @KittyPiggy @FattyFreya Have all made some of my absolute favourite videos that it’s been a genuine joy to watch. I follow you all and absolutely love keeping up with your gains, your content and actually just your lives in general (you’re all such lovely people). Don’t be disheartened. We absolutely love you and I hope you realise how well thought of, loved and appreciated you all are. I hope you keep making content and continue to get to the financial and spiritual benefits and happiness that you deserve from this community. You’ve certainly given me happiness in abundance 😊❤️

• Curvage Model

I'm very happy to read some of these comments because I was feeling a bit doubtful about people here liking my kind of body and extreme gain. Seemed to me more than once that some people get more support even on their public pictures and posts than others. And far from being a rant, Im actually for the first time feeling welcome to expose these thoughts 

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Not that it’s my place to comment but I just want to say that SSBBW content is my absolute favourite on here and you ladies in particular @Porky Princess @BingeBabe @KittyPiggy @FattyFreya Have all made some of my absolute favourite videos that it’s been a genuine joy to watch. I follow you all and absolutely love keeping up with your gains, your content and actually just your lives in general (you’re all such lovely people). Don’t be disheartened. We absolutely love you and I hope you realise how well thought of, loved and appreciated you all are. I hope you keep making content and continue to get to the financial and spiritual benefits and happiness that you deserve from this community. You’ve certainly given me happiness in abundance 😊❤️

Thank you 💋💋💋

You just made this frigid Chicago winter a little warmer! 

Guest Porky Princess
4 minutes ago, Thatfatguineapig said:

I'm very happy to read some of these comments because I was feeling a bit doubtful about people here liking my kind of body and extreme gain. Seemed to me more than once that some people get more support even on their public pictures and posts than others. And far from being a rant, Im actually for the first time feeling welcome to expose these thoughts 

I’m so glad this post has helped you too 💗

Guest BingeBabe

BTW guys, It's not letting me like any posts anymore, it says I cannot add any more reactions, is that a normal thing to get when you've overliked posts quickly or is that something to worry about?

2 hours ago, fatchicksarelovely said:

In my perception of things, curvage has always been a site featuring curvy woman and smaller BBWs. Bless them, they are gorgeous! And I’m happy for the haven full-figured beauties and admirers entertain here. 

Having said that, as a longtime member, I was not much of a regular visitor for a long time because I was looking for BBWs on the heavier side, and for SSBBWs. I was delighted to discover about a year ago that Curvage started to feature heavier women - and in that regard, I am very thankful for the pioneer work the two of you are leading, among other models.

We also have to thank @thadrou90 amongst the regular forum users. He's doing a lot from his side to promote heavier BBWs and SSBBWs of all shapes. 

1 hour ago, BingeBabe said:

BTW guys, It's not letting me like any posts anymore, it says I cannot add any more reactions, is that a normal thing to get when you've overliked posts quickly or is that something to worry about?

Yeah, there is a daily limit. It's pretty high, so you must be full of love for others. Which isn't a bad thing! :)

3 hours ago, FattyFreya said:

It’s harsh and I get it, but I’m tired of experiencing fatphobia in the daily world, then to come to a place that’s supposed to reward my body type, only to still have it placed secondary to smaller girls. As I’ve gained recently I’ve noticed less support, and I don’t really know what my place here is anymore.

I had no idea you felt this way fattyfreya.

When I watch fat girls on youtube I notice A LOT of comments inconsiderately telling them to get fatter and bigger. I always feel dismayed when I see that since they're putting their fetish before the girl's health. Just do what makes YOU happy. You will always have your own fans no matter what you choose to do.

Kinda?? Personally I think that Shar and Kitty Piggy are extremely hot, but the most sexy aspect about them is how much they have gained... Feeders like the idea of fattening a new skinny girl because then they can see something very different as a result, the result of Shar getting fatter is sexy but less drastic and therefore draws less attention.

Guest Marshall7

Well Kitty Piggy is like close to a 100 pounds more than Shar....so let's not put them in the same category lol. Shar is becoming a bbw and Kitty Piggy is about to become an ssbbw. Sorry, I just had to clarify ha